[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

superspeed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_msfy0ioYbz1rz0futo3_250.gif (973KB, 245x138px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_msfy0ioYbz1rz0futo3_250.gif
973KB, 245x138px
Do you think humans will ever harness the paranormal ability of superspeed? Theories?
> inb4 skeptics remind me there is no proof of this at the moment. I know this.
>>
If humans learn anti-gravity, they will enable superspeed, since anti-gravity speeds up the timeflow of anything within its field. See: Theory of General Relativity

Before humans learn anti-gravity, they need to create a social environment in which anti-gravity will not lead to the extinction of the species on Earth.

At the moment, humans are still struggling to control nuclear power. They're not ready for more powerful forms of physical manipulation.

Individuals are exception to this generalization.
>>
>>17825727
Speeds up timeflow? So it makes time go by faster? Or does it make time go by slower?
>>
>>17825739
Three clocks. A is in anti-gravity, B is on your wrist, C is in gravity.

A: 1:00
B: 1:00
C: 1:00

A: 1:03
B: 1:02
C: 1:01
>>
Here is an example of the correct way to harness the potential of anti-gravity, which is an application of the radiation generated from anti-matter:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZHUzHbFkJs

The music choice, and allusions to biblical mythology in the title are irrelevant.
>>
>>17825727
>>17825739
>>17825751
>>17825761
OP here. This sounds pretty promising.
>>
>>17825862
One of the easiest substances to begin experimenting with anti-matter with is light, because light is its own anti-particle.

Imagine what would happen if you made a cut-out of this shape, and shone a light through it. What would the resulting shadow look like?
>>
>>17825875
Maybe that's why aliens move fast too
>>
So what you're saying is that The Flash doesn't have to worry about inertia because he can control gravity?
>>
>>17825727
Merkaba is an anti-grav closed micro-environment modification device created two degrees higher than the octave of matter our bodies dwell in through deliberate deviation in the field of awakened consciousness despite being in an alternate frequency it is still capable of impacting great effects of change in the present field
dense technological muddling won't get you there
if it does that will be a wasteful and inefficient means
>>
>>17826859
That's one way to look at it. The way I see it, if humans learn a sense of responsibility for their major technological facilities, the social cohesion that results from such unifying projects would pave the way for an appreciation and understanding of more consciousness oriented avenues of exploration. If technology wasn't capable of producing some form of abundant growth, then nature wouldn't have taught humans how to grow fingers.

Anyways, if anyone's going to figure out how to bring the properties of higher denser realities into this lower one, it'd be the humans. How many times in the past have humans done things they didn't know that they couldn't? I'm not entirely sure that the density paradigm of consciousness, with its logical octave progressions and set-in-stone rules really applies down here anymore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.