[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans are the scariest creature on earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sheryl.jpg (15KB, 360x286px) Image search: [Google]
sheryl.jpg
15KB, 360x286px
So I will tell you a true scary story that happened to me, so I studied psychology and when I had to do my social service, I went to a childcare foster care home, ran by the local authorities (the goverment, you know that shit), suffice to say I live in one of the most corrupt countries in the world, I witnessed the most attrocious and vile things done to children, muttilated genitalia, disease/famine due to negligence, all sorts of sexual, psychological and physical abuse, Like a woman, she had a baby, the father abandoned her, she had another boyfriend, this boyfriend didn't like the baby at all, he used her as a human ashtray, literally, he hit her with a copper cable when she cried at night, almost kills her, the mother of the baby just enabled all of this.
So many things I don't want to remember from those times, but I think I have enough alcohol to get through tonight without incident, I think.
>>
Seems like a waste to hit a baby with a copper cable, were there literally no other solid objects around?
>>
Continue, preferably with green text
>>
File: villain-your-work.jpg (952KB, 2000x2579px) Image search: [Google]
villain-your-work.jpg
952KB, 2000x2579px
I remember two of my colleagues had a strange case that I was involved in, and the reason why I quit that job.
So my job there was basically to do psychotherapy with the children and supervise their relatives/tutors visits.
I was just finished with the last appointment that day and I was taking the child back to the dorms with the other children and the caretakers, when one of the caretakers (all of the were female) told me that she needed help fast.
So the caretaker asked me to follow her to the laundry room, there I saw two other caretakers and one female child, she was about 7 years old at that time, she was crying, then one of the caretakers told me that she found her being penetrated by an older boy, 10 years old approx.
I was baffled, I felt my stomach shrink but I kept my cool, I asked for all the details we could get and told the caretakers that the offender must not be near other children at any time.
But then, two of my colleagues (other psychologists working there), stepped in, at that time I was young, 21 years old, I was green, these were old women that had been working for years on this, they started telling me that those children were just playing to the doctor, that this was normal, that I was overreacting, I told her that the caretaker said penetration happened, I told her that probably the offender had been sexually abused before.
I was called a charlatan, a lunatic, they told me that they made a mistake hiring me there, so I spoke with the head psychologist, and the other ones, I was basically intimidated... I turned to alcohol, I had a friend who worked with me there, a lawyer, I told him about this situation, he told me that I should not mingle into these things if I value my life, he said that there is dirty business going on these government foster care homes and a lot of money involved. I signed my resignation two weeks later.
This has been bothering me for 6 years now, my career, ruined...
>>
>>17823950
If you're completely serious, I'm very sorry this happened to you and I feel bad for you. I truly hope you don't think I'm a nut, but if you research about Monarch mindcontrol, you may find the answers you're looking for. The government supports the sexual abuse of children and child sexslave rings for money and the blackmailing of prominent politicians.

Really sorry you had to see it in real life, cheers, bro.
>>
>>17823852
I really liked this blog and all of its paranormal aspects
>>
File: skyrim swamp.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim swamp.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
Yeah, I was getting to that part, I am possesed by demons, I think it happened right there at that time, but I dont know exactly, I think It was a ritual of some sorts because it involved a circle of people around me.

Or I am batshit insane for thinking this as a possibility.
>>
>>17824056
>Or I am batshit insane for thinking this as a possibility.
Yap, you are losing your mind.
"demons" are wrong translated illnesses
>>
>>17825553
Nope. Demons are one thing, mental illness another
>>
>>17825558
Yeah, only one of those exist.
>>
File: 1465924200877.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465924200877.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>17824056
Its destiny bruh. I was just about to reinstall skyrim. Also shit life sucks man, but all debts must be settled. Go back out there and change shit man. Fight the power lol. I'm just kidding nothing ever changes. I just had a dream of a bull with Many different people changing shapes in front of it. What any of this has to do with your personal situation idk. I think I'm just schizophrenic. I'm also a fallen angel and I've talked to God multiple times in person. So what I'm saying is your probably not possessed just really depressed. Get help yo.
>>
>>17825678
Damn son.... I'm not OP but you just peaked my interest.
>>
OP can I ask which country?
>>
I pretty much guessing OP its from Mexico maybe, weird shit happen in mental instutitions there
>>
>>17825645
Naw, demons exist. They just happen to manifest themselves through mental disorders.
>>
>>17824056
wut happened
>>
>>17823852
Share more stories so i can read em
>>
Working in disabilty you get exposed to how fucked up humans can be. I know that clearly there is something messed up in their heads but I have witnessed one person trying take another persons teeth out with a spoon and one guy mutilate his own genitals for sexual gratification. I have watched one male smash his head into the brick floor and continue eventhough he had cracked his skull. One of the workers actually induced a physical disabilty to someone with just an interlectual disabilty by throwing them down the stairs. Humans are more fucked up and more savage than wild animals, healthy or mentally ill.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.