[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is fucking in a haunted place advisable? My friend and his gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Assylum.png (549KB, 751x644px) Image search: [Google]
Assylum.png
549KB, 751x644px
Is fucking in a haunted place advisable? My friend and his gf are doing it in September I guess. They might find a semen demon.

Pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 398x459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 398x459px
>>17823033
You haven't been on /x/ for long buddy.

Well let me tell you that if you masturbation is one of the biggest ghost detterance.

So their maybe two outcomes to your freinds escapades.

>The ghosts might feel awkward and go away.

>They might get a ghost all hot and bothered, and it'll fuck your friend in the asshole as all 3 of them climax into the ghost realm.

Have your friend post results for research.
>>
>>17823033
I lost my virginity in a haunted house, anon. The spooks made the idea of it lots of fun, but in my case, it kind of ruined the mood for the girl, so I never did that again. If you're both cool with it, why the fuck not, right?

Just don't jizz on a skellington or anything like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0-olkGwjaE
>>
Only partially related, but I think my gf might be fucking a ghost?

She's been into spooky shit with me forever now but I think one night when we were fucking around with a Ouija board we invited some foul demons and now I think she's fucking one. (not sure if it's consensual either, really strange).

Sometimes I'll come over and she'll be all red faced and sweaty and half dressed. She says she was just working out or something but I have my doubts. Other times I'll be sleeping over and she'll kick me out and make me go home since she thinks the spirits are dangerous to me. Other times I'll come over and just feel the presence of another man. It's a strange feeling, like he's there and hiding out, watching us.

I even decided to watch her room from my car one night after she told me to leave and I swear I saw another shadow pass by the window. It looked big and masculine, but she never admitted anything.

Besides all this evidence, she's been acting strange. She's very protective of her phone and computer history. She's often critical and angry around me which makes me think maybe it's a demon that has been possessing her for sexual reasons.

Either way, she's been acting weird and generally seems like she's been getting sex when I'm not around. I haven't asked her about this yet because I'm not sure if she even knows. Sometimes I'll call her at night when she's home and I'm away and she'll be out of breath and I've heard doors slam and things move when I know she's home alone.

This is really freaking me out, /x/ and I have no idea what to do. Any suggestions?
>>
>>17824303
this_is_bait.jpg
>>
>>17824303
>Cucked by a ghost
Tep kok
In all seriousness, you should probably do a cleansing ritual in her room when she's not home, and also try to banish it. If it's inside of her exclusively, just dump her incubus-accepting ass. It's basically the occult equivalent of letting her fuck a black guy.
If you're too pussy for that, try talking to her about it, making a genuine threat to leave if she isn't honest in the event that she gets defensive. If it's not true, she'll get confused. If it is, she'll get defensive.
>>
>>17824303
Dude......
>>
>>17824365
OKay so this morning I told her we should do a cleansing ritual over the phone. She sounded very tired and said she didn't sleep well last night. I thought I heard something banging around in the background and then she kinda half covered the phone and said something and laughed.

She was open to the idea of a cleansing ritual but she said she doesn't have time today, so maybe next weekend. She also said she has stuff to do around the house today and I should just make some other plans for the rest of the week.

I'm getting worried guys, could it really be a ghost? I feel like her mental state may be deteriorating or something from all this. I think I should go over unannounced with some sage to burn or something. Maybe she just doesn't really realize how dangerous it is? I've been concerned for a while now but I didn't want to freak her out.
>>
>>17823033
Underage fags
Reported
>>
>>17824303
I know you're just trolling, but she's cheating on you with a nigger
>>
>>17826136

This man. Sorry to tell you.
>>
>>17826136
If not a total troll, he's definitely cucked and there's nothing paranormal about it.
>>
>>17826113
>doesn't know semen demon is a thing
What are you even doing in /x/? This is paranormal board and you come here to say paranormal is not real. What a loser.
>>
>>17826136
>>17826617
>>17826652
uh, rude. My gf has been faithful for the past 2 years I seriously doubt she would be cheating on me. She seems happy enough, even happier in general since this began happening, if not just a bit tired. She still likes spending time with me and begs me to take her out shopping or to get food or whatever.

Anyway I decided not to go over today since she asked me not to. Should I go over tomorrow? I'm just not sure what to do. If I show up, could the spirit hurt me in any way? Like I said, I think it has the ability to manipulate physical objects so I'm worried while it might be feeding on her spiritual energy, it might harm me if I tried to banish it.

I tried calling her just before posting this and she didn't pick up. She said she'd be busy today but she should be home and have some time to spare and talk to me. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait. I'm getting very anxious though.... -_-
>>
>>17824303
Tyrone in the closet.
>>
>>17827490
the ghost of tyrone, fucking you're gf from beyond the grave
>>
>>17824303
Oh shit... a spirit that cucks anons...

Did we do this? Did meme magic go too far? It's becoming way too dangerous, someone needs to tell /pol/ to take it down a bit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.