[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 13

File: ose.jpg (23KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
ose.jpg
23KB, 358x400px
I've been looking for information concerning the demon Ose. And so far I can't find anything other than a general description of who he is and what he does.
Can anyone give me more information, or a link with a more detailed description of him?
For instance, how does Ose make someone think they are something they are not? Does he for instance make mediums think they have special powers?
>>
>>17821729
Look up the Dictionairre Infernal. It's probably in there.
>>
>>17821729
The lesser key of Solomon, and also the Monarchia Deamonum most likely have more information than the aforementioned book. I would be careful with the latter of these books, though.
>>
>>17821735
>latter of these books, though.
Why?
>>
>>17821738
If you have any belief that demons are real, I'd go ahead and blot out all summoning rituals in the book. It's what I did.
>>
>>17821730
The Dictionairre Infernal gives me the same bio as I have read a hundred times before.
I'm looking for more details in term of what he does to humans and how he influences how they perceive themselves.
>>
>>17821743
>I'd go ahead and blot out all summoning rituals in the book
Will having any belief in them influence things at all?
>>
>>17821752
It's one thing to believe that you are reading some old fake story as opposed to reading it with the purpose of summoning something.

Don't open doors, dude
>>
>>17821748
Look at it from the standpoint not of this particular demon, but demons as a whole.

Demons are given a certain amount of power under God in order to try and test believers, and to attempt to lead non-believers astray.

If Ose bestowed a minimal amount of power on a human that was a non-believer, such as being able to contact "spirits", which are most likely other demons, why would that person seek out God? At that point they are effectively deceived.
>>
>"(55) Ose [Oze] is a great president, and commeth foorth like a leopard, and counterfeting to be a man, he maketh one cunning in the liberall sciences, he answereth truelie of divine and secret things, he transformeth a mans shape, and bringeth a man to that madnes [or, "drives insanity away"], that he thinketh himselfe to be that which he is not; as that he is a king or a pope, or that he weareth a crowne on his head, DurĂ¡tque id regnum ad horam [and makes the kingdom of time endure (?).]"
This description is all I am getting and all I have been getting.
What does the crown mean? What exactly is the line concerning man believing he wears a crown upon his head mean?
>>
>>17821765
I guess I'll just say it.
I'm not coming at this from a Christian point of view. I'm coming at this from a Hermetic point of view.
>>
>>17821767
>What exactly is the line concerning man believing he wears a crown upon his head mean?

It's referring to him being able to influence what the victim feels about themselves, "as that he is a king or a pope". He doesn't have much power outside of influencing sanity.
>>
>>17821775
Whether you believe in God or not, pagan or christian, you must still realize that demons are tricksters. You have nothing that you could possibly offer them.

Ose offers his powers only because it suits him. For entertainment, or for an ulterior motive, none can be sure.
>>
>>17821778
What Hermeticists believe is that demons are parasites that feed off of strife and negativity.
And what I'm asking, is does Ose make his victims believe they have power and influence where there is none. Knowledge where there is only ignorance and lies.
>>
>>17821794
You nailed it.
>>
hey, /x/, non-related kinda related question, here.

Do you guys think that demons are like humans as to where they can still turn from evil and become on God's side?

I don't like to believe the whole, "DOOMED" deal.
>>
>>17821792
>gave some blood to Belial's sigil
oh shit profligate
>>
>>17821803
No, they can never come back.
It's not because they are cursed, it's because they will never want to.
They are willing to spend an eternity of suffering just for the chance to spite some normies for a few millenia.
>>
>>17821795
But what does "power" entail? Earthly power?
And what would make a specific demon target a specific person?
>>
File: 1464555129919.jpg (31KB, 540x339px) Image search: [Google]
1464555129919.jpg
31KB, 540x339px
>>17821810
>demons are actually spirits of /r9k/ past

That makes a lot of sense tbqh
>>
>>17821814
Demons pick people who are close to the light.
You may not understand this as a non-christian, but demons antagonize people based on their stance with God.
Those closer to God, but not quite Christians, will be tempted.
And yeah, the only power demons have is over this earth.
>>
File: gbYCsUK.jpg (61KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
gbYCsUK.jpg
61KB, 960x960px
>>17821818
ANGELS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: ss+(2016-04-04+at+05.14.07).jpg (261KB, 1453x1036px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-04+at+05.14.07).jpg
261KB, 1453x1036px
>>17821822
How do you know that the bible wasn't written by a clever demon who is here to tempt and confuse men? Where is your proof that the bible is the REAL and GOOD god - not a demon?
>>
>>17821839
ayyy, demons aren't that gud.
But, if they were that gud, you could prove the legitimacy of the New Testament by pretty much just reading the Letters of Longinus to his captain.

Also, the letters of Paul in Revelation to the church of Philadelphia, etc, are all real letters.
>>
>>17821822
I'm guessing you're not familiar with Hermeticism. I'll tell you in short so you can better understand what I want to know and will try to make it easy to digest. Now hold onto your dick because this is some next level wizardry.

Hermeticism teaches that God isn't a single entity, but an entity that exists both inside and outside of our world. God is both finite and infinite, Man is an extension of God because he was created by God, and the ultimate goal of man is to return to God. This is why you see depictions of heaven being as close to possible as God and the lowest levels of Hell being described by Dante as being eternally separate from God; cold and frozen in a lake of ice unable to move any closer to God. The goal of demons in this context is that they exist to feed off of humans base emotions and make them forget their purpose and spiritual nature.

Now what I want to know is, does Ose make people such as mediums ore psychics believe they have their powers. Powers that they can't posses in the first place, because it contradicts their nature.
>>
File: jesuscamp.gif (900KB, 500x263px) Image search: [Google]
jesuscamp.gif
900KB, 500x263px
>>17821845
And? How does that prove that the christian god isn't a very smart and powerful demon, who is trying to test humanity with the bible and lead them away from the truth?

I get a really bad vibe from very obsessed christians, it literally looks like they are possessed. Not a good feel.
>>
>>17821847
HOLy fuck you faggot guess what I just found

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buer_(demon)

Buer and Ose are the same demon.
Honestly though they are not benevolent
>>
>>17821852
This isn't a thread to argue about how you think you know shit.
>>
>>17821859
I never said I know shit unlike other people here. My point is that I DON'T KNOW SHIT, but neither does anyone else here. Learn to read before you shitpost.
>>
>>17821852
>it literally looks like they are possessed
fucking evangelicals
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (75KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
75KB, 1920x1080px
>>17821861
Is this you?
>>
File: Hell on Earth-Pieter Bruegal.jpg (102KB, 736x625px) Image search: [Google]
Hell on Earth-Pieter Bruegal.jpg
102KB, 736x625px
>>17821861
>but neither does anyone else here
wew lad, I'd recommend reading the aforementioned texts and developing a better understanding of demonic hierarchy.
Also, don't take this like I'm trying to be pretentious and chastise you. No hard feelings
>>
>>17821857
So then this demon influences people inclined to logical thinking and gives them delusions of grandeur.
Well that just makes me feel all warm and tingly inside.
>>
Jose is very hostile
>>
>>17821869
Romans 1:21
They became futile in their thinking and darkened in their foolish hearts. Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools.

Like Fucking Pottery
>>
>>17821729
kinda sad that this thread is gonna die
>>
>>17821892
I wanna know more about demon hierarchy, but I don't wanna do the legwork myself.
Someone spoon feed me.
>>
>>17821898
Who the fuck makes the demons.
I read Dante's Inferno, and I wondered how all these demons came to be.
Are they especially spiteful people that just "become" demons?
Or were they appointed long ago?
According to Supernatural, Cain was the first demon.
>>
>>17821852
Maybe you are possessed and that possession makes it appear truly Christian people are possessed when in fact it is only you that is possessed.
>>
>>17821899
>Are they especially spiteful people that just "become" demons?
Demons are supposedly fallen angels, that rebelled against God. It's said that Said that Satan took one third of the angels of heaven into hell with him where they became demons.
>>
>>17821898
suppose two metaphysical extremes, spirit and matter
suppose these two extremes are interactive
suppose that manifest matter emanates from given spirit to develope self-consciousness
suppose that after gaining self-consciousness begins an arduous process of matter attempting to return to spirit
suppose that there thus exists a double current in metaphysical cosmos, one descending from spirit to matter, one ascending from matter to spirit
suppose you'd like to arbitrarily start cutting these given streams to smaller and more comprehensible pieces
suppose you'll call the ascending stream angelic intelligence and the descending stream demonic intelligence
suppose that given streams each work for a specific metaphysical purpose, with each sub-current having a specific task to do
suppose that medieval psychonauts arbitrarily yet practically divided these streams in a practical way
voila you have a plethora of gods, arch-angels, angels, devils, arch-demons and demons
TL;DR; do the legwork, taking goetia at face value will not do
>>
>>17821908
Maybe I'm possessed. But then my friend is possessed too, cause he felt the same.
>>
>>17821899
>>17821898
Demons are fallen angels. The first fallen angel was Lucifer, or Satan, God's favorite angel.
The fall of the angels stems from the fact that God loved us more than all of his angels combined.
Naturally, there were some that were jealous of us. They rebelled against God, forsaking him.
In return, they were forsaken as well. I wonder if they feel regret.

I'm looking at this all from a Talmudic and Old Christian standpoint, btw.

skype is HntrSmoke
>>
File: oh x.jpg (96KB, 605x532px) Image search: [Google]
oh x.jpg
96KB, 605x532px
You've chosen the wrong pic.
I'm not telling you about ose.
>>
>>17821952
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marchosias
Well, I'm guessing some of them do, since there are a couple that want to "return" to heaven supposedly.
>>
>>17821952
Old-christian is a gigantic oxymoron.
And the talmund is a book that is literally prescribing rules for having sex with 3 year olds, totes possessed, bro.
Totes demon posessed.
>>
>>17822030
>Old-christian is a gigantic oxymoron
You're right. I adhere to Christian beliefs as well as to the history of the Talmud and some pseudoepigraphical texts.
>>
>>17822030
Oh shit, sorry, I meant TORAH, not TALMUD
I was reading the Talmud recently and it was stuck on my brain.

Torah is alright, but the Talmud is a shit-tier rule book that is pretty juvenile with it's dissing of goys and Jesus
>>
>>17822027
While the Dictionnaire and the Pseudomonarchia, accompanied by the Lesser key of Solomon are great books, one must keep in mind that they are not infallible and should not be relied on 100%.

In other words, don't trust it unless you can relate the info to the abrahamic texts.
>>
>>17821729
Uh, OP? That is a pic of Buer, not Ose.
>>
>>17821898
There isn't one hierarchy, different grimoires give different list of demons, different ranks and entire hierarchy systems etc.
Actually it is also similar for Archangels, but to a much lesser degree.

Anyway, my personal opinion is that this isn't very important. If you want to work with spirit x, and the book says that he is ruled by spirit y who is in turn ruled by spirit z simply use that.
>>
>>17821735
One interesting thing is that there are some demons who didn't make it to the goetia we know today. They were lost in the process.
>>
>>17822668
That's true, before the final prooduct, the goetia, there were plenty of previous versions of this catalogue, some of them are lost or unknown. We for example don't known how the sigils of spirits were obtained or created, the document with them is probably lost. One of those lost spirits Pruflas/Bufas, he was dropped from the catalogue at some point and didn't made it back in goetia.
>>
who is the 4th duke of hades(hate?) of (or?) solomon?
i am curious if anyone knows which demon im talking about.
>>
>>17821847
>He thinks Hermes is Christian
>Fucking Hermes
>Mercury
>Lugh
>Odin
>Thoth
>The Thrice Great
>Is a Christian
>He fell for that old trick to keep the serf fanatics away.

Anon, the thing your calling God is the Void, not Yahweh.
>>
File: 1466164031720.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1466164031720.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>17821729
>Says he wants to learn about Ose
>Posts the wrong pic
>>
File: bloodstained.jpg (10KB, 236x290px) Image search: [Google]
bloodstained.jpg
10KB, 236x290px
>>17821729
>bloodstained?
>>
File: 55132118 .jpg (71KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
55132118 .jpg
71KB, 500x650px
>>
File: Pepewastika.png (613KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Pepewastika.png
613KB, 800x800px
>>17821729
Top Kek
>>
File: 1409774254098.jpg (168KB, 803x662px) Image search: [Google]
1409774254098.jpg
168KB, 803x662px
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.