[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird shit happening after turning crucifix upside down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 22

File: Peter's_Cross.svg.png (5KB, 731x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Peter's_Cross.svg.png
5KB, 731x1023px
So a couple of days ago, my girlfriend was in RE (religious education) detention with a few friends and the teacher was out by the school gate so they were alone in the room, My girlfriend then decided as a "joke" to turn all the crucifixes upside down into the satanic cross thingy...

Here's the catch, after doing this a day later my girlfriend tried to text me back and apparently her phone "screamed" at her like a really high pitched screaming sorta noise every time she tried to input a key for her reply. It kept doing this until she turned the phone off and back on again and nothing else has happened since...

Tonight as I'm posting this, my girlfriend told me to call her up and as I did she was crying her eyes out saying that she could hear noises and that she's scared and doesn't know what to do, and I know this isn't a prank because I know EXACTLY how she sounds when she's genuinely upset or scared.. Could these things be linked to turning them crucifixes upside down or?

Please help /x/
>>
If Satanic Trips you and your gf is possessed by Satan himself, and must kill yourselves. If not, this thread is bullshit.
>>
Okey the phone thing probably is just a electronic malfunction
But let me get this straight
Your girlfriend call you crying and scared and the best thing you could think of was asking /x/?
Why aren't you consolating her right. I her side
But what I really think is that she's just paranoic. The noises could be like a mouse in the house (rhyme not intended) or just the wood of the house cracking and she's just scared and imagining things
>>
>>17816059
Called
Right by her side
I'm not used to my new phone's keyboard
>>
The thing is, we live away from each other and she's actually coming over tomorrow, the reason why I've come to /x/ is because I'm genuinely confused and I'm seeking advice and any logical explanations for these.. of course I was actually there for her and told her things will be okay, she actually went into her mum's room and woke her up and she said she has to go now because obviously she's not allowed to be on her phone at this time. But she's currently sleeping in her mum's room but I don't know who else to ask so I came here.
>>
Upside down cross is often meant to be Saint Peter's cross. He was one of the Twelve Apostles and chose to be crucified upside down as he did not want to be crucified in the same manner as Jesus Christ, as he deemed himself unworthy of that. The inverted cross is an old Christian symbol, only edgy black metal fags think it's satanic.
>>
>>17816079
I understand that but nothing else had happened until she did this, so that's why I'm asking more about Saint Peter's cross or "Satanic Cross" thing
>>
>>17816079
This, tell your gf this and concentrate on this new info. In all honesty she should ask the Lord for forgiveness.
>>
>>17816074
I forgot to ask what kind of noises also this >>17816079
>>
>>17816097
She's not religious, either.. and neither am I but we both do believe in the paranormal
>>
>>17816052
You done gone give yourself psychosis.
>>
>>17816100
This will exasperate the situation.
Dont chase the triangle crew as well do you? Old illuminations.
>>
>>17816100
The best cure, is social activity, since you are seperated you have distanced from society, guarantee the thing won't scream in the middle of a packed hall.
>>
>>17816116
Honestly, I believe things will be back to normal after we see each other again today. She's going to be sleeping over for a couple of days and then returning home, I do also believe that she is being a little bit paranoid and the things she's hearing are hallucinations + She also told me she woke up from a nightmare just before she heard these noises so that might be the case here
>>
>>17816079
I knew about Saint Peter wanting to be crucified upside down, because I went to catholic school, but I thought that the upside down cross symbolized the anti-christ.

>>17816052
The phone thing could just be normal electronic hissing, it happens somewhat commonly and I have a pair of headphones that do this. It's caused by the electricity moving through the circuit, although this is always happening we just can't hear it and it's why cats are drawn to laptops because they like the humming. Or at least that's the theory.

http://www.electronicspoint.com/threads/faint-hissing-from-power-supply.1663/ [to show that it is a real problem]
http://www.gotquestions.org/upside-down-cross.html [The upside down cross problem, he talks about what it means in theory of course]

With all this said I find it hard to believe that anything would happen simply by flipping a piece of wood, unless a powerful being saw and got upset. Also side note I'm not religious.
>>
>>17816126
Was the nightmare the lie?
>>
>>17816127
Thank you, and as I said previously, I think the nightmare she had just before the noises could be a case of paranoia and as for the screaming sound from her phone maybe the hissing thing with electronics does seem like a reasonable explanation to this, especially with the fact that it hadn't done it since she restarted her phone
>>
What I think I'll do is, leave this thread for now... Wait for the weekend to finish and I'll report if any weird or strange things happen when my girlfriend is at mine. I'm not really convinced right now that it's some demonic possession shit but I'll report back on what happens whilst she's here
>>
>>17816141
The nightmare could be caused by paranoia but it might also just be a coincidence. There are a few ways this could turn out...
>1. She's lying to get attention.
>2. This is real and no one believes her.

Either way you've got to make her feel safe.
>>
>>17816160
God said she must suck her bf cock until he is pleased.
>>
>>17816181
I wouldn't mind that ;)
>>
>>17816160
Look I tricked him for you, that's two for the price of one Jesus bro.
>>
Ops scizophrenia enhances... Kek.
>>
>wants rationality
>comes to /x

Anyway, this is what happened - you're both kids who believe in supernatural bullshit growing up in a religious environment. Your gf messed around with some crucifixes, then it longered in her that maybe 'that was wrong'. Then there was a simple.malfunction of an electronic device (which we've all had dozens of and which we know can sometimes be pretty fucked up) and connected it with the cross turning. Then she had a nightmare, now she's scared like a good little Catholic bitch 'cause she thinks she may have pissed of Jesus she believes she doesn't believe in.

Case closed.

Wanna help her? Be a rational grown up - don't go asking fucking /x and explain to her how god, devil and all that is just total bullshit.
>>
>>17816052
How old are you and your girlfriend OP, different things could be going on depending on your age.
>>
Why can't I stop assuming every such threads on /x/ is roleplay? It's stuck in my head and I can't stop.
>>
>>17816059
Mmmmm.....
Smell that....?
Smells like bitch
>>
Yo an upside down cross isn't inherently satanic, and on top of that if you pissed anything off it probably wasn't whatever god the Christians are following this century
>>
>>17816461
This.

People have been crucified on the weirdest shapes, yo.
>>
>>17816052
That's what you get for summoning St. Peter, you fuck.
>>
For someone who's supposed to be in religious education, your gf sure is silly.

The cross of St. Peter isn't inherently Satanic; educate yourselves.
>>
>>17816482
Second.
Beat me to it.
>>
>>17816519
It's a fucking symbol, it doesn't have an absolute meaning. A swastika used by a neo nazi and a buddhist are totally different conceptions.
>>
>>17816052
>as a "joke" to turn all the crucifixes upside down
How many and what time was it?
>>
>>17816544
Well, swastikas usually face the right, and the Buddhist symbol usually faces left. Or vice versa I don't quite remember.
It's a slight difference, but it's there.
>>
>>17816640
Nope, the buddhist and hindu swastikas go both ways.
>>
Kids fucking everywhere as usual with their worthless "so spooky" role playing.
>>
File: 1231231ADFADS.jpg (106KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1231231ADFADS.jpg
106KB, 500x492px
>>17816079
>>17816640
Contextual meaning is almost everything within symbolic usage. An inverted crucifix can certainly be Satanic, given some meaningful alteration, evident within the mythopoeia of the OP. Atmospheric immediacy determines meaning in a more demanding manner than "original" constructs. Images are not static, especially cultural representations.
>>
>>17816708
Holy shit an intelligent post on /x/ for once

>>17816666
Go away satan
>>
If it keeps happenin, I say yes need a witcher. Save ye prayer mind ye for the light of the eternal fire won't do you good witout coin for certain
>>
>>17816100
>she's not religious
She's bullshitting you. If she wasn't religious, she wouldn't be attributing every little thing to turning crosses upside-down. In fact, she wouldn't connect doing that to anything at all.

Also,
>religious education detention
>religious education

Even if she got forced into that by her parents, it's obvious that the ideas have rubbed off whether she consciously likes it or not.

So as >>17816097 said:
>ask the Lord for forgiveness
This should cancel the bad effects.
>>
File: 1kBpO.jpg (11KB, 262x191px) Image search: [Google]
1kBpO.jpg
11KB, 262x191px
>>17816052
>satanic cross thingy
Do you morons in religious education don't know that the inverted cross (for the way that Peter was crucified) is a papal sign and it has shit to do with satan?
>>
>>17816066
neither is op's gf apparently
>>
File: images-2.jpg (11KB, 188x269px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
11KB, 188x269px
>>17816052
Hello satan here. Your a cuck and gf is a whore. You both belong to me and your souls. Also if you didn't know st. peter was crucified upside down as an act of supreme humility. now go die on a cross and repent.
>>
>>17816183
Please, kill yourself.
>>
>My girlfriend then decided as a "joke" to turn all the crucifixes upside down into the satanic cross

Heathens get what they ask for desu senpai
>>
File: 1465420795152.png (297KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465420795152.png
297KB, 640x640px
>>17817537
>implying catholics arent satanists
>>
>>17816052
>Weird shit happening after turning crucifix upside down
that crucifix must be possessed
>>
>>17816052

The devil backtraced the upside down crosses and sent the satan police after her. Consequences will never be the same.
>>
>>17817549
kek
>>
>>17816519

You say that as if young ones go there on their own will... usually its just a place parents send there kids once a week for free babysitting.
>>
>>17816079
>Placebos
>Nocevos
>Etc
>>
>>17816052
Tsk tsk. You are quite some edgy heretics. But seriously dont ask /x/ and pray with your gf, deus vult ;)
>>
>>17816052
protip: dont do that
>>
>>17816079
basically this forever
>>
File: fran-bow.png (299KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
fran-bow.png
299KB, 600x338px
>>17816052
Filename is literally Peter's Cross.

Peter was crucified upside down at his request because he did not feel worthy of being killed the same way Christ was.

There is nothing remotely satanic or anti-Christian about the upside-down cross. It's an overused horror trope that needs to die.

-1/10 thread, roleplay harder.
>>
>>17816079

Yes, and jesus is the devil, the argument still stays. both the normal and the upside down cross are fuckign evil, as they are of the evil one, jesus.
>>
>>17816058

Satan is the name of God tho.

>n-no

Y-yes, it's the most obvious thing to do, camouflage the name of god behind a title that simply means adversary.

It isn't even mentioned that it is a name.

>n-no that's the devil

The devil lies, I'd like to see the enemies of Satan to do miracles instead of covering their claims of abilities to do miracles behind lies, that's lie after lie to cover more lies.
>>
File: 62381345.jpg (107KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62381345.jpg
107KB, 400x400px
>>17819007
>>
>>17819021

Also yes, the moment you are possessed, the spirit will claim to come from Satan so you are very angry and opposed to Satan, so the wrath of Satan falls on you and the devil can fuck up your shit.
>>
File: index.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
http://myocn.net/icons-miraculously-survive-fire-at-st-georges-in-knoxville-tn/
>>
File: 1424610279337.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1424610279337.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>17816052
>I know EXACTLY how she sounds when she's genuinely upset or scared
>>
File: 1436414213417.jpg (278KB, 1125x681px) Image search: [Google]
1436414213417.jpg
278KB, 1125x681px
>>17816097
>>
File: seven-hermetic-principles.jpg (117KB, 700x598px) Image search: [Google]
seven-hermetic-principles.jpg
117KB, 700x598px
>>17816052
it also symbolizes the seven hells. repents sinners or lose yourself
>>
>>17819569
yes.
>>
File: 1g.png (434KB, 588x492px) Image search: [Google]
1g.png
434KB, 588x492px
>>17819569
Chill nigga, nobody actually cares about whether people tripfag or not. Plenty of people do it here anyway for various reasons. If you do care that people tripfag, you are wasting your energy.
>>
>>17816482
/thread
>>
No one's considered the intent of it. Even if it's St. Peter's Cross, she purposefully decided to humorously commit blasphemy. I'm not necessarily saying this from a Christian perspective but a logical perspective, if you believe in religion it's clear she could be being punished just for her intent in doing it.
>>
File: 1421930585859.jpg (343KB, 1095x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1421930585859.jpg
343KB, 1095x1195px
>>17822170
>purposefully decided to humorously commit blasphemy.

>not from a Christian perspective but a logical perspective

>she should be punished
>>
>>17822151
please leave this site
>>
>>17816052
>upside down into the satanic cross
Stopped reading there, it has nothing to do with satan, if you would educate yourself you would know it is the petrus cross.
So please fuck off with your fairy tales
>>
Fun fact about satan, he is real, he actually doesnt give a flying fuck what any of us call him or use to symbolize him with and his absolute favorite thing to do is ruin the lives of stupid teenagers that make fun of him. If this story is real, then your gf is basically fucked and will most likely get committed. Ya'll shoulda thought about that harder. That one episode of Rick & Morty has had him out for blood lately.
>>
>>17822151
are you responding just like the picture predicted you would as a joke?
>>
Most people get this shit backwards and assume that 'god' is in charge of the earth when its literally the opposite. The head of creation in all of the universe could not care less about any of us. This earth we're on basically is hell, with the center being the part everyone is scared of. Don't fuck with the devil, kids, he will fuck you right the fuck back a lot harder than you'll be capable of dealing with.
>>
File: 1431723429.jpg (104KB, 584x590px) Image search: [Google]
1431723429.jpg
104KB, 584x590px
>>17822170
Precisely this.
This post >>17816708 also recognizes this same facet of the experience.

Besides, if we wanted to invoke the historicity towards symbolic use, the cross is a pre-Christian image. According to these who claim that it cannot be Satanic because St. Peter likewise wanted it, the cross isn't even a Christian symbol because pagans previously incorporated the cross. It's a fallacy to claim that a symbol cannot be transformed when its presence relies upon atmospheric adjustments.
>>
>>17822175
Lol, are you so stupid you can't see things from another viewpoint? Of course, if you believe in Christianity, what she did was blasphemy against Christianity, same as I could say that if someone burns a Koran they're committing blasphemy against Islam without being a Muslim. I even qualified "if you believe in religion", mouthbreather.

Jeez, the idiocy of some people on /x/...
>>
Jesus is Satan. All green did a song about it.
>>
And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying: ‘Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them: When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man from among them, and set him for their watchman; if, when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the horn, and warn the people; then whosoever heareth the sound of the horn, and taketh not warning, if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head; he heard the sound of the horn, and took not warning, his blood shall be upon him; whereas if he had taken warning, he would have delivered his soul. But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman’s hand.

So thou, son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore, when thou shalt hear the word at My mouth, warn them from Me. When I say unto the wicked: O wicked man, thou shalt surely die, and thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way; that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at thy hand. Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it, and he turn not from his way; he shall die in his iniquity, but thou hast delivered thy soul.
>>
Therefore, O thou son of man, say unto the house of Israel: Thus ye speak, saying: Our transgressions and our sins are upon us, and we pine away in them; how then can we live? Say unto them: As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

And thou, son of man, say unto the children of thy people: The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression; and as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not stumble thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall he that is righteous be able to live thereby in the day that he sinneth. When I say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his righteousness, and commit iniquity, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, for it shall he die. Again, when I say unto the wicked: Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; if the wicked restore the pledge, give back that which he had taken by robbery, walk in the statutes of life, committing no iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be remembered against him; he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live. Yet the children of thy people say: The way of the Lord is not equal; but as for them, their way is not equal. When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby. And when the wicked turneth from his wickedness, and doeth that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby. Yet ye say: The way of the Lord is not equal. O house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.’
>>
>>17822256

No, jesus is the devil, the name of the devil is jesus, and the the name of God is Satan
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 407x124px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 407x124px
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”
Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”
>>
>>17816052
No motherfucker go suck a goat's dick while pouring child's blood onto a cross singing baphomets hymn for all I fucking care it has no power like she is experiencing unless done with INTENT to draw those energies into her life. She's probably just a biblethumping little girl who got scurrd
>>
File: images (1).jpg (10KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10KB, 179x282px
"Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah."

"Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.
Truly, truly, I say to you, an hour is coming, and is now here, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself.
And he has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of Man.
Do not marvel at this, for an hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice
and come out, those who have done good to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil to the resurrection of judgment."
>>
>>17817861
/agreed
>>
>>17822274
How's that schizophrenia..? Satan isn't God.. Satan is Satan.. Lucifer is the one you want anon.
>>
>>17822192
Lolwut.. Rick n Morty made Satan mad..? Ye ok seems legit.
>>
>>17822326
You know the episode im talking about, right? Yes, that made him incredibly angry.
>>
>>17822330
How do you know, Are you Satan? If so.. How's about you throw a little glory/Fortune/Fame my way my good man
>>
>>17816052
Spirituality isn't magic. Magic is satanic. Using magic to fix demonic possession is like using cancer to fix aids. Call local priest, tell him you fucked up, be severely apologetic and tell him you want to turn your life to Christ (and mean it) and he will be obligated if not interested enough to help you. If he's a true believer he can cast out the demon in your house if there actually is one.

Before this you need the helmet of salvation, the full armor of God, the sword of the Spirit, the belt of truth, the breastplate of righteousness in place, and your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.

Be remorseful when your apologize to God for your sins, tell him you're truly sorry and you've had too much taste of death and want to turn to life. Tell him you accept the sacrifice Christ made for you and proclaim with your mouth that Christ is the messiah, the begotten Son of God and he rose from the dead 3 days after being crucified. Tell him you accept him as your savior with your mouth and *TRULY BELIEVE IT IN YOUR HEART*. This will release you of any demonic influence and protect you from possession in the future. The Devil will still be able to oppress you but he cannot possess you.
>>
>>17822354
I'm not at liberty to answer or respond to any of that. But, just so you know, you couldn't afford it.
>>
>>17816100
HAHAHAHAHAA

you fucking moron, you believe in ghosts, aliens, demons, spirits, devils and shit but not God. Hahahahahahahaha fucking die or ask Jesus Christ for forgiveness you fucking monkey.
>>
>>17816052
http://pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Don't be stupid anymore and start reading the Bible.
>>
>>17816052
She triggered her latent tinnitus. Be with her OP. Don't let it (d)evolve into Schizophrenia.
>>
>>17822901
>Don't let it (d)evolve into Schizophrenia.
Addendum: Be with her, and comfort her from the prying eyes of God. My sister went Schizo from divinity-related monotheistic idolation. Religion is the primary reason that Schizophrenia becomes debilitating. If it weren't for societal demonization, their voices would just be a weird anomaly.
>>
underage b&
>>
>browsing /x/

>having gf
Fake
>>
>>17822901
That's not at all what tinnitus is. It's just fucking sounds, most often high pitched never ending beeps.

t. someone who has tinnitus
>>
>>17817537
Do you absolute fucking retards not understand that the reinvention of the devil and the invention of satanic witchcraft during the early modern period involved creating the false narrative of a church of Satan in which everything was inverted (mass at midnight, upside down crosses, etc. etc.)?
>>
>>17816052
You both just sound like uptight weenies desu, you didn't invite Satan into your house or anything.
>>
>>17823155
From the OP:
>a really high pitched screaming sorta noise
>>
>>
Your gf sounds like a retarded slut, glad she paying the price for it. 'omg so cool fuck christianity hehehe'
>>
File: 1391783105079.jpg (289KB, 1204x903px) Image search: [Google]
1391783105079.jpg
289KB, 1204x903px
>>17824357
>>
>>17822323

And idiots are idiots, which is why I don't listen to 'em.

Kill yourself
>>
>>17816079
Some crosses have jesus portrayed on them, I'm pretty sure that if demons existed and shit they'd get their kicks out of someone hanging a crucified jesus upside down
>>
File: (28 .jpg (168KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
(28 .jpg
168KB, 1224x1632px
>>
placebo effect plus obsession. If she is scared then i guess she shouldn't do this stuff
>>
Shit! You've fucked up royally anon!
You've managed to fucking summon St. Peter!
>>
File: 43456674.jpg (145KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
43456674.jpg
145KB, 600x375px
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.