[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone have any haunted toy stories on this board?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 16

File: image.jpg (114KB, 640x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 640x750px
does anyone have any haunted toy stories on this board?
>>
>>17813621
As a small child, for months, my father convinced me my Groucho Marx puppet was alive. He would move it from one place to another without me noticing, place it by my bed while I was asleep, etc. Even went far enough to rig a pulley system with fishing line, making the puppet appear to open his mouth on its own. He didn't tell me it was a joke until I eventually threw it away out of fear.
>>
>>17814309
Did he fish it out of the garbage can? Also, your a weak bitch who lost a perfectly good opportunity to befriend a toy groucho marx !
>>
>>17814313
Chill
>>
>>17814313
Hey, don't project onto other Anons you test tube Jew.
>>
>>17813621
i live in miami, some times we go to the keys for the weekend to fish.
this time we went to sight see and shit so we actually went to go look at the robert doll.
and my friend looks at it and starts saying suck my dick repeatedly at the doll getting louder over a few seconds and we start laughing about it before we're kicked out.
lady there says apologize before we leave and so my friend Daniel laughed and said he was sorry to the lady.
She said not to me, apologize to robert.
so we looked at the doll and busted out laughing and my friend yelled "fuck you rob".
we leave and go over to our friends house.
its like 8 normally at that time its dusk in miami and we're sitting in our friends apartment next to 8th st right across from pollo tropical.
we're just sitting there you know just eating shit talking loud when we start hearing a knock on the wall, we guess its the neighbor telling us to keep it down so we lower our voices.
like after a few minutes past its just a single knock and one of my friends says his neighbor guacho just likes to fuck with people.
another couple of minutes we turn on the ps4 so we can play fifa. another knock hits but its louder.
it starts building up until its a loud bang on the wall every couple of minutes or so and my friend gets pissed (the one who owns the apartment).
so we see him go outside and start banging on guachos door and tell him stop messing around. the neighbor lady next to guacho on the other side comes out and says why is guacho banging on her wall.
so at this point in time we're all confused especially when guachos actually walking down the ally with groceries coming back from the deli near the court.
we pester him and he's like "nobodies over bro" and opens his door and shows us around the place and theres no one there, but we really fucking freak out when there's scratching on the wall in guachos place that says "fuck you Daniel".
>>
>>17817314
Pics or it didn't happen.

Well, pics and it still probably didn't happen, but you'll get a point for effort.
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 564x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 564x640px
>Had this toy or one that was similar at least
>Roars loud as fuck in the middle of the night
>Wakes me up and scares the shit out of me
>Says "Are you scared yet?"
>Shit bricks because I had it for a while and it never said this before
>Got rid of it the next day

Talking toys in general creep me out now.
>>
File: SpartusClownClock_2.jpg (131KB, 1024x901px) Image search: [Google]
SpartusClownClock_2.jpg
131KB, 1024x901px
okay /x/fags i actually doubt most of the shit that gets posted here but here is MY only "paranormal experience" i can remember:

>be me
>be snottnosed 5-7
>have clownclock in my room (somewhat looked like pic)
>nothing special during day
>one night i lie in my bed, open my eyes (can't remember for shit why tho)
>see the fucking nose of the clown clock glow in the dark
>the fucking thing was made of wood
>scared shittless of the clock and don't move
>fall asleep after a while because i was a fucking childfaggot
>demand my father to take the thing down the very next day
>he is confused but does it
>never looked for that thing again

all in all that was pretty strange and up to this day i am not really sure if i imagined that because i was a childfag or if there was some kind of legit glow.
>>
>>17813621
one time the door opened by itself but then it was just my dog
>>
>>17817621
He was just doing his job.
>>
Had a book that had some sound effects when you opened up certain flaps and shit, a few nights it would just randomly play the sounds even though the book was wedged tightly in a book shelf

And then I has a furbee doll but I'm sure everyone on 4chan has had some sort of "it woke up in the middle of the night" story with furbees
>>
>>17817314
I'd go back to Rob to say sorry if I were you either of you, better get into good terms with him fast to avoid further trouble. Also you deserved getting spooked, you rude pricks.
>>
>>17814309
Holy shit that fishing line thing. My dad did the same thing to me except it was with a clown toy. He laid it at the end of our long hallway with the wire running across the ceiling, then told me to go pick up the toy. When he pulled the wire the clown stood up. I still remember how scary that was

I'm pretty sure I did have a haunted toy though, it was a blue power ranger doll. My parents said I was weirdly obsessed with him and I remember he used to move around my room. I'll never forget one time I was sleeping and woke up because I felt something touch my back. I woke up and the doll was on my bed which was weird because he had a designated chair in my room and that is where he slept. My mom was so relieved the next morning when I said we should throw it out. Apparently it always made her uneasy
>>
>>17813621

I've got a ghost in the machine story.

My copy of Fallout 2 was haunted. Every time I got close to completing a mission it completely shut down. I thought it was my PS2 and got a new one but that didn't work. I borrowed a working copy from my friend and that one still crashed. So I thought it was just my console, but only on this game.

Then came along New Vegas and I knew it was haunted. I swear they crashed every time I got close to completing a mission. The game was unplayable.

Spooky.
>>
File: furby.jpg (90KB, 946x302px) Image search: [Google]
furby.jpg
90KB, 946x302px
reposting, furbys are spoopy af
>>
>>17817314
"eating shit" this is so Miami
>>
File: image.jpg (99KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99KB, 640x740px
Has anyone got an old toy that turned out to br haunted?
>>
>be me, few years ago
>going to see a friend and her baby
>I need a gift for the baby
>I go to the mall short before closing, because work
>this big toy store (toys r us or something like that) should be open for another 15 minutes
>not a single person inside, lights are dimed, but doors are open
>I walk in and try to find some baby toys real quick
>I'm standing in front of one shelves and another is behind my back
>Contemplating how weird it is that I saw noone, not even a single staff member or a guard
>Then I hear giggle right behind me
>I shat some lego bricks, then I hear it again
>I investigate, but noone is there, not in my isle, not in the next isle or the isle before it. Like I said before, noone in the whole store
>back to my isle to pick up some stuff
>the cashier should come eventually, right?
>"play with me!" in a child's voice
>this time I turn my back very, very slowly
>the dead stare of big blue eyes
>it is a fucking doll
>well of course it's a doll,
>a baby pony doll to be precise,
>it looked like an innocent stuffed animal with oversized eyes, so I didn't expect this, but apparently it had a light sensor and a voice mechanism hidden under its pink, plushy fur
>mystery solved, but I decide to gtfo anyway, because all of these dolls are spoopy and there is noone there to sell me what I need or rescue me
>When I'm near the exit I hear it again
>"Look, I can walk"
>nope
>>
>>17819708
> isle
Aisle, sorry
>>
>>17813621
I swear we had a copy of red alert on the PS1 that broke down and went

Loo...k...be...hind... you...

and then died.
>>
>>17819738
Thats fucking scary.
>>
My sister and I have this silly llama doll we named "carl" and I think we tulpa'd it into being haunted or something. Now he moves rooms on his own and ends up in our luggage when we go on vacation. One time I put my favourite stuffed animal on a shelf next to Carl, to keep it out of reach from my dog. I leave the room and my dog comes bounding through with that very stuffed animal in his jaws. There was no way he could have reached it on his own, I think Carl pushed him. Also we had my little cousin come over once and he said "the llama doll" told him to cut people. But I doubt Carl is actually dangerous on his own, he's just kinda this creepy asshole.
And obviously he's named after the Llamas with Hats character, that was the joke when we got him
>>
File: image1452953029469.jpg (324KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image1452953029469.jpg
324KB, 1200x1600px
>>17820706
This is a shelf full of identical llama dolls my sister sent me when she saw them.

>Sister: So many Carls
>Me: BURN THEM BEFORE THEY BURN THE WORLD

honestly the Carl thing is more humorous than creepy but he does move on his own so that's weird
>>
>>17819738
So what was behind you?
>>
I live in middle michigan. I'm 25 now, when I was around 18/19 years old we used to break onto certain properties doing what we called "ghost hunting." One place, in particular, we called 'Shawn's Room.' Big, early twentieth century house. I remember we had to get in through a small living room window, but the second we got inside, I could tell something was off about the property. I remember standing in the living room and all the curtains ( the only remnant feature of the house) all would rise up at the same time, Of course, This, of course, was caused by a draft rolling through the house but still gave off and extremely eerie vibe. The upstrairs of the house was a dozen of empty rooms and corridors but one room was a door with a lock on the outside. I still remember that room vividly. Inside it was small, but the only window in the room was broken towards the outside (glass was on the ground below) and it was littered with flannel clothing and a mattress, I remember feeling like we were in a squater's home and feeling uneasy. The basement of the house was dark with a dirt floor. I'm sure the reputation of the house was amplified by local folktale, but the strange thing is, when we left the house through the window, I remember a bright red light shining in the distance (the house was in the middle of a cornfield) and I heard dogs barking in the distance and a, very distant, sound of a woman yelling. Not screaming or anything ridiculous, but yelling. Anyways, when I got home, I remember sitting up in bed in a state of
>>
1/2
uneasiness, and around four in the morning (about a half hour after being home) the tower on my computer turned on on it's own. This shocked me because it has never happened before ore since.

Another time, from the same person who told us about Shawn's room, me and a friend of mine were told about another property that apparently had been abandoned in a certain neighborhood for about three years. We went out into this place through a small bathroom window that led into a filthy bathtub. In the house we found a lot of evidence of people recently visiting the residence (there was stacks of cleaning supplies on the kitchen counter tops). Despite this, the main entryway was covered with cobwebs, which would imply that no one had entered through the main entryway. In the basement of the house we found ashen handprints not only on the door, but also on the stairway going down. on the sides of the staircase was a small link of chain stuck along the stairs. The basement was extremely thick with spiderwebs with hundreds
>>
of packages stuck in the rafters. We weren't able to explore the entire basement because of the extremely thick spider webs (with strange eggsacks(?) or eggsack looking things that were all over. In the living room we found dozens of boxes that were filled with not only wooden rifle stocks but also hatchets. In the attic/ upstairs was a well lit room with a few book shelves in it. However, and this was the strangest thing about this house and something that we were told about, there was a backroom in the attic accessible through a door with a mirror on it that seemed to blend in with the wall. IN this room we had to use a lighter to see. This was especially strange because we were in the house during the day and even our cell phones (this was about 2008) could not illuminate the room. The initial part of the room was like a closet, with both sides full of hanging fur coats and other clothing. However, when we got further there was a large mattress lying on the floor with a veil over it hanging from the ceiling. On the mattress was a massive bloodstain that freaked us both out enough that we immediately left the house. The reason i'm mentioning this in a haunting thread is that ever since this specific month, in which we visited both these places, I've felt as though my life has been cursed. Terrible things, almost mystically terrible things, have happened to my family and to my life. Sometimes I wonder if there was a dark entity or some sort of supernatural force that latched onto me in these places and cursed me and sometimes I wonder and hope if there's any way to remove or free myself from this influence. Forgive me for any typos, I've had a bit to drink tonight.
>>
>>17814309
Your dad is the fucking GOAT lmao
>>
File: dad.jpg (82KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
82KB, 375x500px
>>17818439
>dad buys me Furby for Chistmas
>every once in awhile throughout the night Furby would wake up and say, "Furrrrrrby."
>don't really mind it because I'm a kid and all the cools kids had a Furby
>until one night
>I was sleeping in bed and eventually Furby sounded off in his usual tone, "Furrrrrrby."
>all of a sudden dad barges into room with nothing but underwear on
>takes Furby from off the dresser and throws it on the ground, shattering it into a thousand pieces
>dad doesn't say anything, just slams door and leaves pieces on the ground
>can't sleep the rest of the night out of sadness from broken Furby and fear of underwear Dad breaking into room on a hate-filled Furby rampage
>eventually go to sleep on pillow wet from tears
>>
>>17821006
Hahaha I'm sorry for your mechanical, furry loss.

I visited a younger friend from high school a couple years back when she was moving out of her parents' place. We decided to go through the shit her brother left for shigs, and we found a Furby. As soon as I picked it up, it came online and said, "boobies! Big boobies!" We laughed so hard it hurt. Those things were a riot.
>>
File: 105132118 .jpg (121KB, 585x700px) Image search: [Google]
105132118 .jpg
121KB, 585x700px
>>17821006
>>
>>17821405
Is that your dad?
>>
File: image.jpg (246KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
246KB, 800x1200px
I dont even wanna know what this toy would do if haunted.
>>
i got a creep under my mind
>>
File: 1mun3c413.jpg (42KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1mun3c413.jpg
42KB, 333x500px
>>
File: Creepy little bastard.jpg (6KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Creepy little bastard.jpg
6KB, 180x180px
>>17813621
I don't have any long stories to type out and it's not a scary story (for others anyway), but I had this Ernie doll growing up.

You know the type of toys that say things when you hit them? It was an Ernie doll in Pyjamas, but it was mostly soft with a little battery operated thing in it's back that said stuff.
Pic related actually, but mine was more run down from having been a second hand toy. I was pretty creeped out by the thing, but I mostly just ignored it during the day.

Anyway I'm 90% sure it was just broken, but it constantly said his sayings without any outside stimuli. I'd be lying in bed trying to go to sleep and then I'll hear this "Finkle Dinkle Dink" or "I'm so sleepy" followed by weird snores. I couldn't turn it off or at the very least I didn't know how to, so I had this creepy little bastard constantly speaking to me during the night for a good deal of my childhood.

I hated that damn thing.
>>
>>17813621

not sure if haunted but my story:

When I was a kid I got a little teddybear which had a little heart on the left side of his body. If you pressed this heart a music played and the heart shine red and on the back he had a hook-and-loop fastener for the batteries and an on/off switch.

So I had this bear for a couple of years, always changed the batteries because I loved him so much.

One night, I was 18, I woke up to the sound of the melodie from this damn bear, i turned on the lights, went to my cupboard where my bear and my other stuffed animals sat. I wondered why the music kept playing because usually after 30 seconds it stop.

I got really scared, turned the bear, opened the hook-and-loop fastener and to my suprise the switch was "off". I took out the batteries, closed the hook-and-loop fastener and sat him behind all of the other animals.

Last to say I slept with the light on this night and the next time I had to clear out my stuff i throw him into a bag with some other things I didn't need anymore.
>>
If anyone is curious here is the deleted post from >>17814313
>You WISH your father gave even a tiny shit about you and would do something, anything, even something that nutty to interact with you. Truth is he wishes you'd never been born, you fucked up his life by being so worthless and wimpy.
Really edgy stuff kid. I agree with >>17814698
you're totally projecting. At least have the balls to not delete your post. People can still look it up in the archives idiot.
>>
File: hank thinking.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hank thinking.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>17817314
>we're just sitting there you know just eating shit talking loud when we start hearing a knock on the wall
>sitting there you know just eating shit talking loud
>you know just eating shit
>eating shit
>>
>>17819729
How did you make the same typo 4 times?
>>
File: cookiecunt.jpg (80KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
cookiecunt.jpg
80KB, 736x981px
>be 6
>watching sesame street
>see part where cookie monster eats grover
>shitspants.png
>year or so later
>mom comes home from yard sale with something in tow
>a fucking blue chair
>no no fuck no
>it was pic related
>have nightmares about sitting in it and getting eaten
I stuffed it in the closet and was afraid to open it at night because it would be looking at me. Still kinda get chills down the back of my neck thinking about it
>>
File: images (39).jpg (20KB, 258x345px) Image search: [Google]
images (39).jpg
20KB, 258x345px
>>17818435
>Fallout 2
>PS2
>>
>>17826137
Kek
>>
>>17818435
heh
>>
>>17818439
I had a furby. Fell down once and ever since that it would get stuck while burping. Not during the little burp. The loud one.
Thing would keep burping for minutes then.
>>
>>17817621
They just needed your screams for their lights and appliances, anon
>>
File: catrinas_2.jpg (1MB, 2336x3504px) Image search: [Google]
catrinas_2.jpg
1MB, 2336x3504px
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.