[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was just did a cleansing spell on my room, new altar set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg (23KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
bunch-of-sage-leaves.jpg
23KB, 700x466px
So I was just did a cleansing spell on my room, new altar set up and book of shadows and I accidently used basil leaves instead of sage. -.- it's night time where I am and I picked the wrong plant. I'm going to redo the spell tomorrow.... should I be worried about the basil? Or is it okay, except the fact my room smells like Italy.

Also, cleansing rituals and spells you like to use?
>>
If there are real demons in your room, no amount of stupid herbs will do anything.
>>
>>17812871
You are going to fucking die, OP
>>
>>17812891
This

Its very easy to mix paranoia with reality anon. Just cause you think somethings there doesn't mean it is. Be careful how you draw attention to yourself.
>>
>>17812891
That may be you're opinion and you are entitled to it. But I do not believe in Demons, they are a Christian belief. I am Wiccan. And in Wicca herbs are very useful when working with different energies.
>>
>>17812910
>I do not believe in Demons, they are a Christian belief

Not true at all. There are dark and inimical beings in almost all pagan traditions.
>>
>>17812910
Whats a demon to a Christian can easily be some other creature in another culture. Just because the terms and descriptions alter doesn't mean the concept stands.
>>
>>17812940
Hence the energies I'm sure anon is talking about
>>
>>17812936
But the midnight man isn't dark. He's the beginner spell for a incubi.
>>17812891
This they love smelling sweet herbs like ceder and sage.
I mean srsly there's some "digimon" you can only summon with sage...

It's iron that you wear they hate...
>tfw you summoned a demon with basil leaves
>sleep tight anon.
>>
OP here... sorry I asked :/
>>
>>17812910
>Demons, they are a Christian belief
>
>
>
>

jesus christ
>>
>>17812940
#notalldemons
>>
>>17812910
Demons and evil spirits existed far before Christianity became even a thought.
>>
You do know you don't just go pick a bundle of fresh sage from the grocery store and go to town?

It's like how incense used for purely scent is completely different from spiritual incense [even though the latter smells great too]. I can't just go pick cooking sage from my garden or sage from a spice rack and burn it and expect anything.
>>
>>17812871
Stop being such a good pagan, and come the Chaos magick side..

You could have simply burn some cannabis.
>>
>>17812990
what's the difference, in your words?

>>17812992
DUDE
>>
>>17812990
Actually when you grow it with intentions of using it for spell craft and kitchen magic you can. You must be a traditionalist. Alexandrian?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.