[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amarillo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: uIzTq4k.jpg.png (202KB, 635x328px) Image search: [Google]
uIzTq4k.jpg.png
202KB, 635x328px
I figure you guys are most likely of all the boards to know the answer to this. In the expansion pack to FEAR, one of your team members mentions that he doesn't want this mission to turn into a repeat of Amarillo. I figured it was just fluff dialogue, but in the new footage for Resident Evil 7, one of the characters said almost word for word the same thing. Is this line a reference to a movie, or is Amarillo Texas known to be a 2spooky place that a team of ghosthunters would be likely to go? Google turns up nothing.
>>
predictive programming

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/06/14/report-active-shooter-possible-hostages-at-amarillo-texas-walmart.html
>>
>>17812857
It's a reference never explained that is used to give the game more depth. People call that sort of setup a noodle incident.

>>17812866
>being this retarded
>>
>>17812881
>It's a reference never explained that is used to give the game more depth.
Well yeah, that's what I always thought it was, it just seemed odd to me that two unrelated game series would use the same location to do this. I was wondering if something spooky had happened there at some point, like it being a notoriously weird place (like Denver airport) or like it being the setting to some slasher movie Ive never seen or something.
>>
>>17812881
>shilling this hard

OP, it's predictive programming. All events are planned decades in advance to push the population towards a certain outcome.

That particular line has come to fruition in a Walmart in texas, yesterday. It's all real. Get ready for many more.
>>
>>17812896
Amarillo is probably where RE7 is going to take place. There's also a likely chance that it's an intentional reference to the Perseus Mandate

>>17812897
There was crime in Amarillo before FEAR and there's crime after, too
>>
>>17812914
>shills gonna shill

Come on shilly. Stop being good at your job
>>
>>17812918
People like you frighten me.
>>
>>17812857
An odd coincide, the song King of Amarillo was playing when I saw this thread.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.