[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dreaming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Dream.jpg (378KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
Dream.jpg
378KB, 800x620px
Sup guys, what can I gain from lucid dreaming
>>
>>17811700
A greater connection with the Lord, possibly.

Possibly nothing.
>>
>>17811728
Hmm,
>>
>>17811700
From personal experience:
>Do Zombie apocalypse simulation.
>Furthermore using it as a test drive for video games i wish i could develop one day.
>Summon things by googling them, then grabing them out the screen during a video.
>Smoke infinite weed.
>Trying to fuck your crush.
>Getting attacked by your crush, with a chainsaw. (Like in Inception sort of.)
>fly.
>meeting your favorite celebs
>visit your hometown. Modded.
>Waking up, thus interrupting an otherwise nice dream.
>>
>>17811700
AIDs
>>
How do i lucid dream tonight? No drugs or anything. I have a variety of fruit juices in my fridge.
>>
>>17812619
bump, need to know good ways
>>
>>17811836
lucid AIDs
>>
>>17812633
>I don't know man the aids just seemed so REAL
>>
>>17812619
>>17812628
>i dont want drugs to lucid dreams
>but ill use anything else to lucid dream

da fuq?
Also, you can't just decide to do it one night and have it happen. You need to follow a strict sleep schedule and write down all your dreams in a journal to have better recall.
Meditating helps a ton with it though. But it only helped me after 6 months of doing it everyday for 30-40 minutes. I was having 2-3 lucid dreams per week.
>>
>>17811700
Not much. Its just fun to do honestly.
I tried astral projection while dreaming but honestly it just felt like i was still dreaming.
All i did was practice flying.
>>
>>17811832
Are there any things that you can do before trying to dream that influence what happens in them?
>>
>>17811700
Unfulfilled erections
>>
>>17811700
I've read people actually practice real life skills through lucid dreaming. Stuff like dreaming about job interviews asking a girl out etc. Mainly stuff that causes anxiety you can actually expose yourself to in dream. Your brain can't tell the difference between what's real and what's not.
>>
>>17812633
lucAIDs
>>
>>17811700
I started lucid dreaming when I wanted to get rid of fears or I've always had it. Like I use to he scared of Chucky as a kid then id try to force myself to dream with thought on going homicidal murder sprees with him and I stopped being scared of him. And I did this many other things I was scared of. Overcoming them in my dream and just became aware in the dream realm.
>>
>>17813012
I lucid dream every night now
>>
>>17811700
Pretty much nothing, unless you step from LD to astral projection, then you can gain alot. LD can fuck you up real bad, i used to do it to the point where i couldn't tell dreams from reality, like i'd go about my daily life and wake up at some point to find out i've been dreaming. AP is completely different beast, but takes some work and dedication to get there, then again, it can feel so unnatural to the point of scary which would prevent most people from projecting at all. It took me around a year to get past the initial vibrations and even more time to fully project and that's considered fast as far as i'm aware.
>>
Temporarily escaping this cruel world.
>>
>>17811700
PTSD
>>
>>17812700
this desu
although motorboating dream titties is pretty fun, it's not super realistic and you know you're going to wake up soon
>>17812619
what works for me is setting an alarm to go off every 10-20 minutes after you've been asleep for a bit. Then when the alarm goes off just keep hitting snooze again and again so you just barely doze off when it wakes you up. Each time you try to go back to sleep it's like your mind tries to re-enter the dreaming state and it often ends up being either vivid, lucid, sleep paralysis or all 3
>>
It's pretty fun
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.