[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scary Stories from your childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Unknown.jpg (3KB, 122x161px) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
3KB, 122x161px
This was a long time ago when I lived in El Paso. I was roughly 7 years old and my mother, my stepfather, and I had moved in to a new house. Not too long into the stay, my mother heard me talk about a friend of mine that lived in the wall. He was described as a hispanic little boy who died from overheating on a train while trying to immigrate to America. Every night, we would talk with each other and I would tell my mother about our conversation. Later on, I brought up the topic of torture and flaying, worrying my mother. How I or the the other child had any concept of it, I don't know, but I said that he told me about it. My mom decided to move. I had no memory of this, but my mother recently reminded of this. What about you? Do you have any freaky stories from your childhood?
>>
This was a long time ago when I lived in El Paso. I was roughly 7 years old and my mother, my stepfather, and I had moved in to a new house. Not too long into the stay, my mother heard me talk about a friend of mine that lived in the wall. He was described as a hispanic little boy who died from overheating on a train while trying to immigrate to America. Every night, we would talk with each other and I would tell my mother about our conversation. Later on, I brought up the topic of torture and flaying, worrying my mother. How I or the the other child had any concept of it, I don't know, but I said that he told me about it. My mom decided to move. I had no memory of this, but my mother recently reminded of this. What about you? Do you have any freaky stories from your childhood?
>>
>I was 14 yrs old
>we were out with classmates at night
>going home
>can't see any human
>reached the door of my house
>looked next to me
>a lady was standing in the middle of the street
>couldn't see her face
>she looked a bit confused
>who_cares.jpg
>she started heading toward me very very very slowly
>she looked strange for some reason, gestures maybe
>don't wanna talk to her
>get inside quickly
>she is standing at the door
>oh_shit.jpg

fun fact: nothing happened, but it scared me
>>
I was like 5 or 6 maybe and i was going to sleep in my bunk bed at the very end of the hall.

I slept eith ny door open always because i was always scared but i could see straight down the hall.

At the end of the hall was a little antique stuffed bear sitting ontop a basket nailed to the wall like an attempt at decoration.

The bear became lively and began to swing its arms forward and around itself spiradically as i watched from my bed. I basically saw the stuffed bear became animated.

Scared the fucking shit outta me i rmemeber it to this day
>>
File: 1462061915911.jpg (132KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462061915911.jpg
132KB, 1920x1080px
>>17810982
I live in el paso! 915 bitches
>>
>>17812050
In a wall by any chance, and do you know op?
>>
Not really scary so much as weird:
When I was a kid I used to like to watch the moon a lot. Had a tiny cement patio next to my room that you could see the moon from in winter. One night the moon was giant, biggest I'd ever seen I later learned it was a supermoon. I spent awhile watching it and my mind began to blur and fuzz, I heard something almost like chanting or music. I started feeling really relaxed and like I wanted to just lay down, but the feeling of the moonlight on my skin was just heavenly. Eventually I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the feeling until my legs started to give. The only way I can describe it is that part in the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy where you learn how to fly by not falling. I realized I was falling but I simply stopped caring and it felt like I had fallen into a warm velvety cushion all around me. Woke up and my room was disheveled and my door locked.

Now scary:
>Be even younger
>Sleep in a room with a tall window directly facing the front door
>Every once in awhile I would hear the sound of a plastic wagons wheels on the concrete stone pathway
>I knew to hide then because the man in the hat was coming
>Sometimes he would look in on me, other times I just hid as he stopped in front of our door
>Never once heard the sound of the wagon leave
>One time he knocked three times, crisply and loudly. I saw him looking into my window, a black silhouette.
>I ran from my room and made my Dad open the door even though he'd heard nothing
>He opened the door and no one was there, flicked on the light too
>Spent the night sleeping on the couch as my dad watched horror movies
>>
>>17812133
I woke up in my bed mind, also now that I'm older it felt like I had been drugged. Like heavily drugged.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.