[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Selling your soul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

I've been thinking this for a while, I don't want to do It, but I really need to. I want to sell my soul today, and searching information I found this site. Can you confirm if this just a fan base site or whatever? My second option is performing a ritual this night at 0:00, with a contract writed by me and with a blood seal, telling Him why I need help and at the end burning the contract with fire.
>>
File: wiresyo.jpg (147KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
wiresyo.jpg
147KB, 960x720px
This is some freaky shit.
youve earned a motherfucking bump for interest
>>
>>17810191

This is the site. Demonical.com

I don't want to sell my soul if it's not 100% to Him, cause I really need this favor.
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>17810213
lord god, destroyer of demons and devils, from you we all csme and to thee we return. you alone do we supplicate. grant us the straight way, not the way of those gone astray. deliver us from evil and lead us not into temptation. yours is the power and the kingdom and the glory, forever and ever, bismillah amen
>>
File: AbandonThread.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
AbandonThread.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>17810195
Idiot bumping his own dumb ass thread and then pretending to come back and share a link...

>You are a complete fucking moron.

...also sage.
>>
>>17810238

OP here

http://i.imgur.com/6Hi9bmx.jpg

Can't see why I would bump my own thread, If no one wants to help me with this Idc, I'm just asking for some help, If no one comes, I will just use my second option.
>>
>>17810245
You don't get why, but you just did it again... no one here believes your dumb shit. Your site isn't getting any clicks and no one here is responding.

You should consider this a second opinion. If you're serious, don't do it. I mean, do you assume we here on /x/ are all satanic fools? I'm done entertaining this.

Also, sage again.
>>
Bro don't do this, you are crazy ? You know what happens after your dead if you sell your soul ? Do you want will go in hell to pain for very long time ?

(if hell is real)
>>
>>17810259
if you're done with it fuck off instead of bumping the thread. lrn 2 sage. if it still exists.
>>
>>17810191
>>17810213
I don't get why people would this.
Is a lifetime of good luck really more important than your immortal soul?
You're basically going to be a demon's prison bitch for all eternity.
>>
>>17810260

I've been thinking this for a while, I need this favor no matter what. Everyone knows what happens If you sell your soul, but I just expect this favor to come, no matter how many I have to suffer when I die.
>>
>>17810267
>>17810268
hell is cold.
hell is hot.
hell is sober.
hell smokes pot.
hell punish
and hell redeem
hell frozen
and steam clean
by yourself
no friends or life
damning acts lead to mercy knife
>>
>>17810191

Gimmie.

Say this with your mouth: Save me Satan.
>>
>>17810400
no me!
save us Jesus!!!!
>>
>>17810403

It's amusing that jesus wants to save you from his father and he and this father are one.
>>
>>17810406
no way, he wants to save you from satan rape torture murder but the only way is to BELIEVE IN JESUS BUDDHA YAHWEH GOD
>>
>>17810191
>My second option is performing a ritual this night at 0:00
Do it at three in morn. Your time. The gifts will be given and your soul shall be mine.
>>
File: 1380772293052.jpg (18KB, 279x279px) Image search: [Google]
1380772293052.jpg
18KB, 279x279px
>>17810213
>"leave without leaving any noise/evil smell"
>devilish grin appears on daemons face
*PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT*
>daemon leaves after ripping the loudest stinkiest fart
>>
>>17810406
Jesus is trying to bring you to the Father, not save you from the Father.

He is trying to save you from the consequences of your being; you are dead and hellbound, and Jesus wants to save you from suffering what by all rights you should be suffering. Eternal torment in a lake of fire.

That's what Jesus is trying to save you from. But not at the expense of your sovereignty; not by violating your agency. If you wish to go to hell, Jesus will honor your wish.
>>
>>17810191
>with a contract writed by me
>writed

Yeah go for it, I don't see how this could go wrong.
>>
>>17810191
Why would you want to do that?

>selling your soul to a fucking loser
>>
>>17810406
I refuse to believe people are this naive.
>>
>>17811561

I heard the evil one was a trickster and controlled most of the people of the world, what makes the devil not put himself in the place of the saviour?

It appears like ordained priests whom have to receive the spirit are still child rapist and inquisitors... that's his spirit.

For their fruits you shall known them said the hypocrites.
>>
>>17811494
Kek
>>
Not worth it don't do it
>>
>>17810191
Im bharani and yall must kill me otherwise youll never exist.
I also deserve to die
Yall hate me.
I m better than yall have bigger dick than yall.
Im the fucking problem yall
Im also responsible for all your problems.
>>
I just feel i need to shit on you x—niggers.
>>
The righteous bitch is trying to take my place in my world and sit there sucking someone in her fantasy while i stand 2 steps away looking at joke
>>
>>17810191
Cool goat.
Is he wearing armor?

Can you livestream your paper clip?
>>
>>17810191

I have sold my soul to the grater evil Himself. NEVER DO IT. My grandmother was a witch as I am now, and I was stupid enough to do it. It's a LOOOOONG story. Probably posting it someday here. Also if you know anything about witchcraft, the "Midnight" is just nonsense in this spell. This spell succeeds the best whenever in your totem time. (I am a finn so I do not know words for this. It's like your sole is "moonsided" or "sunsided". Day or night. That's all about that matter)

Also why the fuck would you sell your soul? That's the most stupid idea ever! I wished for love when I was a child. (I sold my soul at age 7)
Now I've had good "love luck" and charisma amongst strangers but TERRIBLE luck in relationships. The curse is finally fading as I've gathered chi by practising Qigong. I truly want to believe that I would get my soul back. These spells are VERY RISKY and thus even a well-taught witch like me would NEVER do such a stupid spell again! DO NOT DO IT. If you're stupid, do it on baking paper and rip the paper in seven pieces after. ;p
>>
>>>17810191
Why do you post about this dumb shit here, it's not possible.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.