[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Interpreter Here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: 1428904911262.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1428904911262.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hello people of /x/ I am working through a Psychology degree, I have taken quite a few courses on dreams, the subconcious, and how they interact to provide you with your unconscious theater. Also a lot of fucked up shit can be explained through dreams, and i want to help some of my fellow anon, Share your dreams with me, and I will try to tell you what your subconscious wants you to know.
>>
>>17810059
Recently I've been getting dreams about immortal killers, trying to kill me.

One dream I had was Jason Vorheese and me locked in a warehouse, and no matter what I done he couldn't die. He killed everyone I was with, and I can't stop it.

The more recent dream was about a guy who would sneek up behind me, with knives, guns, whatever he had, needless to say Events transpired and I shot him in the head, but he keeps on coming back, always trying to kill me.

Am I mad?
>>
>>17810059
>working through Psychology degree
>taking courses on dream interpretation and the "subconscious"

story completely checks out
>>
>>17810059
I recently had a dream (maybe not entirely dreaming?) that I was lying in my bed in the early morning and it felt like I was being electrocuted. I wasn't able to do anything, and my body wasn't moving very much, it was just the feeling of being electrocuted.
>>
I had a dream where I was watching myself murder a group of seemengly innocent people. They were looking for who they thought was a murderer and I was a part of the group, but secretly I killed people. I even hugged a woman to support her in her grief, while stabbing her in the back ( literally ). And it was like I was watching myself do it. Like a third person kind of thing. Remember feeling the joy of murder. But I would never hurt a soul. help...
>>
File: 127686943.jpg (27KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
127686943.jpg
27KB, 550x535px
>I killed my best friend in a dream.
>I don't know why but I can remember feeling the regret and sorrow.
>I love my friend and i'd never do anything like that but why did I have this dream?
>>
>>17810059
I have a dream, well actually it's not one dream, it's a lot of different "normal" dreams, but every time (for different periods), a very tall cloaked person is standing in the edge of "all the action" and just watches me and/or what ever is happening.
I have no idea what this mean, why does "it" keep shoving up in different dreams, and why does it feel so out of sync with every thing in the dream.
>>
>>17810059
hey OP, is it strange that I've had numerous dreams that feel like advanced sneak peaks into my future? ive had it happen more times that i can count desu. is there an explanation to this or am i just imagining things?
>>
>>17810059
Stick to your day job
>>
>>17810059
Can you please post in the actual dream thread where there are already a bunch of people who want interpretations? >>17786335
>>
>>17810059
Dreamed of catching a lionfish and then letting it die because everytime i would try to save it something or someone would get in my way, or distract me and i'd forget about the fish..

I'd watch it from afar, slowly running out of breath and energy.

:(
>>
Dreamed about waking up again and again. What was that about?

Also noticed that it was sleep paralysis by the time that I woke up
>>
Last night I dreamed that a weird creature with a monkey face and a long, black body killed me. I always have dreams where I'm killed or a lot of people around me get hurt, like shootings (I dream with them a lot too).
>>
>>17810059
I often dream about boring shit like just going to the restaurant or shopping but at some point during the dream I start feel hand all over me trying to drag and pin me to the ground. This is usually accompanied by loud impacts or high pitched sounds.
>>
Gonna copypaste this from where I told a friend this morning, so no greentext, and terrible grammar to boot.

ok let me start off by saying that was one of the weirdest sequences of dreams ive ever had
in the first one, it turns out my dad was a werewolf bc of a secret thousand-year-old rugby warrior cult [my dad played rugby] but all his other werewolf friends got hunted down and killed so he couldnt tell me he was a werewolf? and like he tried but then our phone call got intercepted so i had to defend my dad from a werewolf hunter after the members of the rugby cult? also all the werewolves bled lime green in werewolf form for some reason
then in my next dream i was like "damn what a weird dream i had about my dad being a werewolf" but then it turned out that not ONLY was he a werewolf, he swore a sacred blood oath and exchanged blood with all his rugby brothers and it tied him to their spirits. and then i was trapped in a toy store in a strip mall by a vengeful ghost but i used my speech skills to play Littlest Pet Shop with it instead, and then some idiot tried to rescue me so I had to rescue them?? and the whole time the rugby gods were trying to convince me to trade a blood oath?
>>
>>17811086
then in my third and final dream, I was helping my old schools drama club set up an ultra-realistic zombie play. and after i set it up I sat in the audience and this girl i knew sat next to me (idk who it was beyond "i knew her in the dream") and we ended up talking about high school and homecoming and how i was sad because so many of the people that I thought had been close friends had barely acknowledged me in my senior year, and how I wished I could've done something notable? and anyway once the hyper-realistic zombies came on stage they started to shuffle menacingly towards the audience and everyone ran out but the ushers told them it was part of the act so they came back in. and after they left, me n the girl left together and signed up for some kind of science summer camp thing
and so we took this test deal for it, and there was this thing where the person with the highest score would get their dorm room for the camp all to themselves, but me and her both got the highest score, so we decided to sleep in the same dorm room anyway. and the day we went to the camp, there was this lady in military gear and she was explaining how the program was using old nazi war stuff so they wouldnt have to use US military stuff? like there was a nazi minefield
and also our dorm rooms were in grounded houseboats for some reason?? anyway me and the girl went to this weirdly laid out convenience store to buy drinks but since it was nighttime they had put a bunch of stuff up. also my dad was there, and he was talking about the werewolf rugby blood oaths and i was like "wasnt that just a dream" and he was like "no... look... all these old ppl playing poker in the barn in the middle of the store are part of the conspiracy..." and then he disappeared or some shit, and then it was morning and i got all the drinks I wanted and some ice cream that was on mark down and checked out and went back to the dorm wondering if i should take a blood oath with the girl
>>
>>17810506
no, OP needs to be special.

except they didn't interpret a single dream.
>>
>>17810059

Weird dream that I cant interpret in any way.

Dream started that I was in a hotel elevator with my best friends, and my ex gf. If I remember correctly we were driving up to our hotel room. Elevator got stuck halfway through, and was balancing left and right. We were spreading up to balance? it out, and at some point the elevator just dropped down. As it dropped, I (as the only one) fell out, and just saw the elevator falling down while I was in the air. Then it was over.

Any ideas? No clue what it's about ;_;
>>
>>17810099
>But I would never hurt a soul
Do you do actions you are aware of that negatively affect other people without them being aware that it is you?

>>17810106
Perhaps a premonition of a failing relationship with your friend as a result of your actions.

>>17810132
You have a spirit that watches over you and knows everything you do, whether in private or public.

>>17810145
The explanation is that you are given deja vu dreams for a reason.

>>17810512
Perhaps you have stumbled upon information that is of interest to you and is valuable, but you neglect it and permit distractions to prevent you from keeping to that information.

>>17810523
Can you say anything else about the dream? What are you doing or changing in your current life in relation to this subject?

>>17810610
There may be demons that prevent you from maturing spiritually.

>>17810624
May be a premonition of a future or past event in your life. Do you have a casual life?
>>
>>17810090
It's just a sleep paralisys
>>
>>17811119
Do you think about your ex? Are you currently in a relationship?

>>17811086
>>17811092
Your story is poorly explained.
Are you aware of your father or any guiding figure in your life having questionable associations?
What is your personal relationship history and status?
Do you partake in studying deep occult subjects?
>>
>>17811130
>You have a spirit that watches
>There may be demons
>May be a premonition

You don't sound like a psychology student at all.
>>
>>17811151
I'm not.
>>
>>17811148
Well, I found out from one of my friends that he may have been a drug dealer in the past, and when I confronted him about it, he simply told me to never get in a situation where I would have to do whatever it takes to get by. My father has been an extremely important positive figure for me my entire life, as my mother left when I was 10 months old and she only shows back up in my life sporadically.
I've always had trouble dating and maintaining relationships. I broke off my last romantic relationship very messily back in early february; it was the second-ever time I had dated someone for more than a month.
I am intensely interested in the study of the occult and I have been all my life.
Also I know it's poorly explained, but it's all that I can remember. They're all dreams I had last night, one after another, but clearly separate.
>>
>>17811148

I don't really think about her anymore.
And no, I'm not in a relationship at the moment.
>>
>>17811171
>I am intensely interested in the study of the occult and I have been all my life.
This is the reason for your dream. When you study certain materials, you attract certain spiritual attention. You may have missed some opportunity to get involved with it.
I personally would avoid it and join a mainstream religion. If you want a girlfriend, ask God to send you one.

What is the religious perspective of your father and what was that of your mother?
>>
>>17811188
To me, the dream is an indicator that your friends had some kind of falling out or will have one (after trying to get some distance or fix some situation). Do your friends know your ex?
>>
I am a dream entrepreneur and i can make with help if you have dreams which require entrepreneuring. If you experience sex with your own mother inside her I can help tell you meanings of the penis.
A dream where you have sex with your mother in a dream. This is my opinion. I studied different theories earlier and I find it depends on how the sex happened. If it was a frontal sex act, It is a sign that you have a holding on to your mother and and you can more than likely get a stable holding position at your work place. If sex is doing from the back it must mean that your mother is hiding something from you and you have less chance of holding a position.
You must ask yourself if your mother and you enjoy sex. Because it means she is missing you very much. And if you and your mother are in different a country or place you can and probably should re unite. It shows that you have a deep close relation with your mother. She might needs you at this time and she is saying that she is feeling alone and wants your closeness.
Sex with mother sometimes reflects on how you and your mother might have some typical relation with father/husband.
Ejaculating inside her means she loves you in all aspects. But when you are ejaculating out side she shows anger. And that means she is concerned about your losses. She wants to save you as much as she can.
Sex with mother in a dream is a blessing, trust on you and shows your closeness.
Some time sex with mother in dream reflect desire of sex that she wants you to make her love in term of doing sex. Or some time she can make you helpless and want hold on you to full fill her desire.
Sex with mother some times reflects that you can go to sex with her it can be either way.
When she is happy having sex in your dream it means that she allowed you, as a son to have sex and blesses
you. She says that you have no need to be upset it is a call of mother you are loving and caring son,so make her love and share her pain in every term.
>>
>>17811208
>spiritual attention
>join a mainstream religion
>ask god
>religious perspective of my parents

Bruh, I came here for dream interpretation, not to have a fundie preach to me.
>>
>>17811240
*tips fedora*
>>
>>17811226
Seek Jesus and God. You have a spirit of trollery and sex obsession and your life is negatively affected by it.

God Bless.
>>
>>17810059
I had this dream a while ago but it still fucks me up a little. It's the only dream that ever really scared me.
>be me in dream
>in my grandmas house sitting in the corner
>crying and scared af holding something
>my mom comes in but doesn't come anywhere near me
>she is scared of me
>Im holding a bloody weapon and I feel like I just did something wrong
>Im scared of me
>I start screaming and so does she
>I wake up and in my stupid ass half awake state I was too afraid to close my eyes because I was scared of myself

whats up with that senpai?
>>
>>17811219

Yeah they know my ex.
>>
>>17811276
What kind of relationship do you have with your mother?

How old were you when you had this dream?
Do you recall any social events around this time?
>>
>>17810059
I'm a grizzled ancient when it comes to my dreams, because I suffer from DPD and usually am incapable of having candid dream sessions. I "lucidly imagine while resting" more than I dream; the common byproduct of consistently harboring the narrative of being "along for the ride". I've done my fair share of psych work, alongside grappling with homework on neurology, alongside both academic and recreational shit-shooting about the epistemic, metaphysical, or moral quandaries that exist between each and every facet we keep cohesive in our respective societies/overall society. And more.

I write down all my dreams, "tainted" or otherwise. I know why I have them. Despite all this, I want to humor you, and share a dream with you. Problem is, when I go down the list, I can't seem to find a dream that I haven't spoiled for myself yet. So, let me just re-hash an old one.

I started in a warehouse next to a pier, convinced that I wasn't supposed to be there. That I was there to do something vaguely sinister, and that I was on the lookout for danger. All of the lighting and contour followed the blue-orange dynamic. I was convinced of the regularity; I was there to steal something.

Suddenly, the upper half of the walls of the warehouse began to explode in heavy, orange balls of fiery destruction. The explosions began to work their way down through the isles of crates, blowing them apart. As everything began to slow down, and the heat graced my face and my hands, I woke up. I was naked, taking a shower in a shower-bathtub, in a bathroom I've been in before. I was convinced, that I was performing a false-awakening experiment, and that I had been dead-set on this for a while. But, something was amiss. Gravity seemed to pull to the right. The water coming out of the shower head didn't seem to flow downwards, either. It suddenly clicked that I was still dreaming. It began to seem like I wasn't breathing right. My chest became heavy, and I began to sink to the left.
>>
>>17811367
I began floating towards the ceiling, as well. Noticing that I was levitating when I shouldn't have been, I woke up once more. Still naked, except my entire body was submerged under a shower-tub full of warm water. The faucet was still running. I was breathing in water. I was at the very bottom of the fairly shallow "pool". Curiosity turned to a frantic struggle, because my lungs began to burn. I couldn't seem to get any oxygen. My arms began to burn as well, and they became weaker and weaker as I struggled to even get my head above the meniscus separating the tub water from the air. My hands, half-balled into fists, broke the surface first. Gravity was where it should have been. At this point, I was convinced that this was indeed the waking world, and that what had seemed like a good idea, had gone south. This would have been the second time that I would have almost drowned- provided I even managed to get out of the water. Between all of those thoughts, it seemed to me that only mere seconds had passed. Despite all the anguish and pain, my body on the verge of giving up, my face was a mere inch from the surface.

I woke up once more. I realized that I had just had a dream about false awakening, involving false awakenings. I was in my own bed, so I believed. The radio had gone off, as it does, because of it's alarm. I decided to get up, in the darkness of the early morning, and shut it off. But as I got up and made my short stride to the radio, I realized something. The pocket watch I use as a sort of token object to discern whether or not I am awake or asleep, was fused to my ear. I tried to pull it from my ear at first, thinking that I had somehow managed to get it "stuck" to my ear in one of the silliest ways possible. I realized that, according to what I was perceiving, it truly -was- part of my ear. This was yet another false awakening. I was briefly humored by that fact.
>>
>>17811371
I woke up yet again. In the same bed. With the same light level. Same positioning of things in the room. Same time on the radio. Same song. Checked for the watch- still under my pillow. Good. I went to go turn the radio off, and briefly lied back down in my bed.

Is this another dream? I spent half of the early morning, on the first floor, staring out through the screen door at the sunrise. Brooding. Eventually, I finally managed to overcome the sense of delusion, and continued with my day, having experienced quite an experience.
>>
>>17811285
I like to think I have a great relationship with her, we are at the point where we are more friends.
It was last year so I was 22 and I was visiting home for the first time in a while (I missed Christmas)
No real traumatic events I can think of.
>>
>>17811411
Ah ok well I think it's possible that during your absence you have changed in a way that scares your mother.

Another possibility that I deem more probable is that you have secretly done actions that hurt others (or would hurt others if they knew about it). Do you think you have done anything like that?
>>
>>17811376
>Is this another dream?
No it sounds like you have merged dimensions.

Other then that I struggle to interpret your dream because it sounds like a preliminary script from Inception and the formality of it is hard to read.
>>
>>17811490
Really nothing. If anything I've been doing great since I left home.
But my heart was racing after I woke up, like I was legitimately scared of myself. For a few minutes I tried not to blink because I thought I would actually die.
>>
>>17811492
Well, I'd be happy to let you know that this dream is dated in one of my old dream journals from the mid-summer of 2006. Verbatim. It reads disjointed and abject- because that is (allegedly) how dreams are. Irregular.

But thanks for your input.
>>
>>17811480
>>
>>17811514
Are you a furry by any chance? What do you do in animal form in your dream?
>>
>>17811545
>Are you a furry by any chance?
Hell, no. Animal antics, sometimes hanging around a forest, others walking around a dirty road. Some dreams I'm just noticing my hand/foot has turned into a paw.
>>
>>17811556
In real life do you think of yourself as having dog-like characteristics or other animalistic characteristics?

Are there other animals or creatures in the dreams?
>>
>>17811587
Not really. And when I'm not alone it's someone from my family or a unknown person. If this is relevant, I might have had two encounters with a black dog in my childhood, I'm not so sure about the first one, but the second one made me spooked.
>>
>>17810089
Why do people think psychology is like this?

I've also seen people recommend getting a psychology degree when they ask how to influence or manipulate people. And on TV shows like Hannibal, knowing psychology is like having a super power.

Ugh.
>>
>>17811587
"I dream I turn into animals."

"Are you a furry? Do you think you're dog-like"

Fuck this is some groundbreaking shit.
>>
>>17810059
I have a recurring dream that is almmost always the exact same (been having it for like 4 years):

I wash up on the beach, in front of this massive mansion. The owner of the house greets me, and I follow him inside. Every single time I meet him, I know that he is dangerous, but I always follow him anyways. He takes me into his house, and shows me this circular glass tube on the ceiling, filled with water. There are 2 girls swimming in circles through the tube. He explains that there is only one tiny breathing hole in the tube, and that they have to chase and try to kill the other girl in order to have full access. So it's like they keep swimming in circles, and can only access the hole for like 15 seconds until the other girls pushes them out of the way.

I look at the tube and watch one girl murder the other, and then I wake up.

What does this dream mean
>>
Dreams are personal, nobody but you, are able to decipher it. It's like a childhood video you recorded, how can someone else experience what you have? How can they have that same nostalgia feeling? Hence, your own dreams give out your own message that only you can understand.
>>
>>17812625
Excuse me Einstein of psychology the science of generalising individuals is talking. Basically, Mind religion like X men but real life they actually believe they can tell everything about you from bits of text.
>>
>>17812644
You will never have a threesome
>>
>>17812770
you're probably right honestly. fuck dreams
>>
>>17812774
Nah just have a broader scale than a half hour event, at best.
>>
File: IMG_20160614_202009224.jpg (602KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160614_202009224.jpg
602KB, 1080x1920px
>>17810059
I had a dream last night where I went into a lake/river(?) of some sort with friends (didn't know them, but we were friends for that dream I guess) and just as I entered the water, all of my friends screamed at me to get out of the water. I looked down, and saw a dark shadow underneath of me that looked like a shark/alligator (this turned out not to be relevant later in the dream, but I still remember it clearly) then I felt a current or a wave start to rapidly pull me farther away from shore, mind you not just fast, but like 100mph speeds. it was the second fastest I have ever gone in a dream that I can remember, and I can still remember how real it felt. I was at an odd angle and was being pulled sideways, so I was facing toward the left of the river/lake and was being pulled to the center. I turned my head and I saw a shit ton of rocks like 100 meters to the right, and I was headed straight for them. I shut my eyes and thought aloud in my head, "This is it, I am going to die when I hit those rocks. This is real life and I am going to cease to exist when I hit them, my brain is going to be smashed." I accepted my fate and braced for impact (found out later I almost shit myself irl) and waited to die. But I never hit the rocks. I just opened my eyes and was on the other side, and the magical current or whatever had stopped. I swam to the shore, and then the dream gets a little fuzzy, and I wake up a little while later. Another very important detail was that I hadn't slept the night before, I had been staying up all night and sleeping during the day for a while, so I was just fixing my sleep schedule last night when I went to sleep and had this dream/nightmare. Rate my dream please.
>>
>>17812829
8/10. also this sounds like a classic stress dream: stressed that you're dying and stressed about the mysterious underwater creature, probably caused by irl stress from not sleeping/other stuff in your life.

i'm not the op though and i don't have a college degree in dream psychology or whateverthough, so what do i know
>>
File: 1466003468793.png (253KB, 786x715px)
1466003468793.png
253KB, 786x715px
>>17812854
Thank you for the rating, honestly shit was pretty cash in my other dreams that night, but I felt that one had some significance. I had a dream earlier that I was a fire bender in avatar and I was in my own plot line that never even remotely resembled the show. Pretty good my fugger,
>>
A few days back I had a dream where I was in some sort of apocalyptic situation where I was confined to about 3 or 4 blocks of fenced in area. There was a big rectangular, gray facility that housed a lot of people. Unfortunately, they weren't very friendly towards outsiders, and my family wasn't allowed in, so we stayed structure a ways away by with some pallets. I remember doing stealth missions trying to infiltrate the bug facility. I had friends who were in there and they helped me stay hidden a bit. I forget the point of the missions but I remember them being fun in an exhilarating sort of way.

On a different note, I've been trying to lucid dream lately. I've had a dream journal for about a two weeks now but half the nights I can't remember any of my dreams, and the ones I do remember are really non-linear, like they don't make a lick of sense and are hard to put into words in my journal. When I have to wake up early for stuff, I can't remember any dreams, at least so far. I've had several short dreams but they really are incredibly strange in the sense that they don't really follow like a story would, hopping from one weird situation to the next. The dream I shared was perhaps the one that made the most sense.
>>
>>17812892
Listen very carefully. If that dream is recurring and you specifically remember the missions, we are soon to be moving forward. This life is the result of our (seeming) failure. These dreams are part of who we are, and life has become more... permanent than was originally intended. Try to conjure them up again and remember your mission.
>>
>>17812913

Are you trying to tell me that those missions contain my actual purpose? Sorry, I don't think they're recurring. I haven't dreamed about anything like that since.
>>
Alright ill admit im curious OP

It was in a pretty distant future setting, i had a spaceship with my family and met a girl who was unattractive but i decided to bring her along, she was a women who i held in high regard moreso than myself

I don't remember much else after that but we where playing games and walking/talking on our way somewhere at night with red lights pretty much everywhere urban setting, later on in the dream just before i woke up the ship started filling with what looked like white paint and it was suddenly obvious to me the girl was an alien and was trying to kill us, then i woke up.

explain OP
>>
>>17810059
I had a nightmare about a month ago and it fucked me up for about a week. In the dream I was a child. There were three siblings of differing ages but all around the same age group as me that were singling me out and bullying me. Stealing my possessions and physically harassing me. It got out of hand and I felt my life was being threatened so I killed all three of them with bare hands. Immediately after this happened my dream shifted into a flashback and was no longer from my perspective but from a third person perspective. It was a scene of the three siblings' home life. They all shared a bedroom in this dump of a house and their parents were pieces of shit.They were all in bed and in the living room the parents were having a swingers party. The parents got into a fight and the children emerged from their room to witness their father knock their mother unconscious before going back to having sex with the other people in the room. It was at that point that I snapped awake ashamed as fuck that my brain would even create a dream like that
>>
>>17810059
I dreamt about having a black genet as a pet. Night outside my home was darker than normal, and the genet ran around (like my dog actually does) pretending to bark without success. Then it came to me behaving like a purring cat, only to look aggressive towards my mom and another person I didn't recognize. Finally the genet ended up throwing up hair balls and I woke up.
>>
>>17811130
>You have a spirit that watches over you and knows everything you do, whether in private or public.
So is that a bad thing?
>>
I had a dream about having a beer with Owen Wilson.
Don't remember anything other than that...
ausfag btw
>>
i recently had a dream, and i have no idea if it means something, or if its just a completely random dream. in the dream i "woke up" and went outside. idk what time it was but i remember it was late night. for some reason my family was outside, just chilling out in the middle of night. they werent unusual in the sense of their personalities. what was weird was that there was two of my dads. normally when i have a "bad dream" its far more absurd than this, but this one felt so different because of how realistic it was. it was like normal life except the only two odd things were that my family was out at night and that there was TWO of my dad. like a clone. it starting feeling eerie so i asked my twin brother why theres two of him, and he said i dunno, as if it were trivial. i asked my older brother why, he said something i dont recall and told me to go back to sleep (in the dream) to correct things. i did just that, and surpisingly, i woke up in reality the moment i laid back down and closed my eyes. i wole up sweating and shit, feeling almost stiff. what the fuck just happened?
>>
>>17810059
I recently had a dream in which I "returned" to a woman with a royal/godly aura. I felt safe but unworthy in her presence. She cried what I presume to be tears of joy and mentioned how I'd had to return but that she would continue watching over me. I usually don't remember my dreams so this one stands out.
>>
>>17811130
>You have a spirit that watches over you and knows everything you do, whether in private or public

But why does "it" do that then?
>>
Well I had a dream that I was raped by a demon named Hansen. It was weird because of A) the rape and B) he pleased the mass audience. After the rape I was put in this huge room with a large audience and he pleased the whole audience. I was the only one who didn't really care much for what he was saying or doing.
>>
This dream is just the right combination of funny/disturbing that it's stuck with me for weeks. I worked with a paraplegic patient in a physical therapy clinic. tl;dr he showed up in my dream, he was doing his exercises, and then he said he had to stop for a bathroom break. At this point, he just shat up a storm, the feces bouncing off of surfaces and back onto him as he stood there with a small sort of "yeah, well, what are you gonna do?" smile as his face started getting splattered.

I don't even.
>>
>>17813918
Bit of a perv innit, like Jimmy Saville, but invisible.
>>
>>17812829
How did you find out "you almost shit yourself"? That seems like a binary thing to me.
>>
>>17810059
I have dreams where I'm in a big house in the countryside, there are men from a swat team trying to break in and kill me. I hide by being absorbed into a wall and get spat out of the house into the dirt when I wake up. Thoughts?
>>
I've learned psychology majors are all major psychos.

HIU with some pins and adds senpai
>>
Checking word filter
Senpai
Because
Fuck
Shit
>>
Had a dream where i was making out with my 8th grade teacher in the back of a taxi.
>>
This is a somewhat reoccurring dream with a few differences lately.
>be (8?) year old me
>be approaching cliffside overlooking a empty beach.
>be eternal sunset
>see a small figure sitting on the edge and a tree with a tire swing about 10 ft from them.
>I walk up to the ledge and sit down and talk to cute girl, she has short light red hair and is very nice and bubbly.
>I have no interest in the girl other than talking to her for what seems to be hours but i couldn't have asked more than 5 questions.
>After a while we just sit there quietly until i wake up..
>same set up
>i sit in the tire swing
>we talk more about what this place is, but she refuses to tell me very much, who she is, where we are, why we are here, but she does show me some neat things.
>I can walk out over the cliff and I can walk on the air parallel to the ground, and we continue to talk as i just walk around until i wake up.
>I come in and i don't see her in her normal spot, so i just go sit on the edge and wait for her.
>she doesn't seem like she is going to show up so i attempt to walk out off the edge and onto the air, but i just fall and wake up.
>She is not there again, and i just sit in the tire swing staring at the sun that never seems to move.
>It feels a bit lonely but also calm at the same time.

I've yet to see her again, for extra info, i named her stephanie because she wouldn't tell me her name.
she wore a pink 1 piece dress and had short light red hair.

If you find her please send her back.
>>
>>17810059
Shit, I'll give this a shot.

So I've on more than one occasion had dreams where I'm in a relationship with the same particular celebrity. She's pretty hot and a big fan of one of her movies in particular, so it's not that abnormal I imagine.

The catch? We're always in high school. Every fucking time. I'm 26 years old. I haven't been in high school in almost a decade. What the fuck?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.