[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gimme some of that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ritual_by_zsoltkosa.jpg (58KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
ritual_by_zsoltkosa.jpg
58KB, 900x506px
So I'm dog sitting for a friend for a week, I'll be living at their house during it. I'm not necessarily a very whimsical dude.
Gimme some spoopy spells or rituals or some shit to do that you guys are afraid to or just won't because of belief or fears or some shit.
Basically just getting a recipe list right now and

>Saturday night I'll start the thread and we'll go nightly/daily for a week there.
>>
>>17809984
Also, don't give me some roleplay bullshit.
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
Random bump
>>
>>17809999
It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes
>>
Use the power of will to imagine your own entity into reality
>>
>>17809984
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Report back OP.
>>
>>17809984
Why don't you try manifesting a representation of your negative self, by building an altar to "Satan" like figure, made out of things that symbolise negative things that have happened to you? Let all your anger, hate and negativity rise to the surface, and imagine it pouring like a black smoke into this altar. Sleep near the altar. Some night you should hear a very clear voice insulting or berating you. Immediately get into the islamic prayer position and close your eyes until the being manifests in your vision. You will have then given an identity to your hateful self. From there you can reason with it and convert it's energy towards protecting you from yourself, or from others, both in the physical, and spiritual world.
>>
so, you want us to give you information on something that will endanger a dog? fuck you.
>>
>>17811331
Wouldn't this just be giving myself schizophrenia?
>>
>>17812274
Dude it's a little ratty mop dog who shits itself, needs medication, and has no evolutionary value, fuck it.
>>
Try the goetia shit that other fag claims to have been doing and video it.
>>
http://sayainunderworld.blogspot.com/2014/03/how-to-check-if-there-is-ghost-in-your.html

>>17813138
Too much setup
>>
File: 121001-deepweb.png (427KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
121001-deepweb.png
427KB, 620x413px
>>17813138
I've been in that thread, dude's an obvious roleplayer.
>>
>>17813169
Deep web really isn't that interesting. Even CP is hard to come by now unless you want to use bitcoins.

I mean there may be invite only stuff around but that seems as much an urban legend as 2spoopy shadow web and marianas web.
>>
It's an album you fucking nerd.
>>
>>17813195
>>17813222
>>
>>17809984
I thought you said you were a dog for a week for a second.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.