[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

contacting prince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 196x110px
this is a video of a seance with prince. is it legit?

https://youtu.be/q4CD8l1lcmk
>>
File: 1463934125850.gif (313KB, 300x182px) Image search: [Google]
1463934125850.gif
313KB, 300x182px
>>17809823
>is it legit?
>>
>>17809830
so did you watch it?
>>
A new better Ouija?
>>
>>17809823
Yeah, it's true
>>
>>17809823
ouija is such bullshit

You can even see, who the dominant person is there.
Hurr I moved this shit on this letter, believe in skellingtons now?!
>>
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-strange-and-mysterious-history-of-the-ouija-board-5860627/?no-ist
>>
Perhaps Hasbro's is BS, but this looks more legit...
>>
>>17810861
how is it legit?
>>
>>17809994
Yes, hence the reaction
>>
"more legit" Hasbro is not a credible occult resource...
>>
>>17810899
>this bullshit smells slightly less than this other bullshit
>>
>>17810899
>credible occult resource
>>
Awesome, another pompous, mocking cunt. Please return to picking fights with your partner and leave /x/ alone. If there fucks aren't proof of Ouija what is? Obviously the mighty sphincter is making the fingers type.
>>
>>17810929
>noko
>not directly resplying to posts
>gets butthurt if someone doesnt agree with him or asks basic questions about a subject
>if you want me to explain my reasoning, you are a cunt

oh boy. Is this literally your first day here or are you just a special little butterfly?
>>
>>17810929
>If there fucks aren't proof of Ouija what is
Wot?
>>
You are obviously one of those fucks who searches for ways to feel superior to others, to massage your ego. This is your game, you will always have your smug smile, it's all YOU. Sorry for noticing, do you have any input about the post? Did you watch the video? or are you to busy being pc?
>>
>>17810954
Nice assumptions there, mate. Why dont you click on the post number you are rplying to, like everybody else?

Anyway, I asked how this video is legit
>>17810877
You didnt answer my question, instead, you just said that Hasbro is not very legit. Well, no shit

How am I massaging my ego again? by admitting to not know much about a certain topic? Seems to me, you just cant answer my question and throw insults around
>>
>>17810954
>do you have any input about the post?
see
>>17810846
>>
My two cents:
I dont know shit all about ouiji boards but ill be damned it was getting heavy as fuck toward the end before "prince" bugged out.

Btw, imagine being haunted by the soul of Prince... Blessing or curse?
>>
Why are you such an idiot? I said "more legit" can you read or are you blinded by your sense of self?
>>
>>17810972
Define "more legit"
>>
>trying to do a seance with someone who is still alive
>>
>>17809823
>is the earth flat?
yes
>is there space?
no
C'mon Prince...
>>
Prince, is probably thousands of places at once, and his music definitely haunts me. Can you hear it in your head now? How much energy do you think his spirit could muster?
>>
>>17810993
>How much energy do you think his spirit could muster?
About 50 joules
>>
>>17810972
yeah,
but that doesnt answer my question.

how is it legit at all? saying it is more legit than something absolutely retarded, doesnt make it legit

also: learn to 4chan
>>
>>17810993
I don't know any of his songs. Joke's on you, faggot
>>
The Mocking Sphincter, speaks, please correct O Mighty Balloon Knot...
>>
>namefag
>has to do things different as anybody else
>keeps accusing others of being narcissistic

highly hypocrytical
>>
>>17811013
>>namefag
And you are a newfag
>>
the old
>if i keep arguing, people might not notice I don't have an answer
tactic
>>
>>17809823
you can clearly see the person in the red shirt guiding the object accross the board. The other person even sometimes loses grip of it.

obvious shit
>>
>>17811018
oh the irony
>>
>>17809823
>Is the earth flat?
>Yes
Don't insult prince's intelligence
>>
>>17811023
Sage goes in all fields. Noko too.
>>
>>17811043
Sage is more legit than noko
More legit
>>
>>17810906
x to the D man lol
>>
>>17811043
oh boy. and you call people new
>>
>>17811054
Bitch, I was here before moot!
>>
most summer thread I have seen this year
>>
>>17811083
Thanks, I'm trying really hard to make it enjoyable for everyone. I'd be serving you guys cold beer and grilled steaks if I could.
>>
Well I'm halfway through this and they've knocked the mic off the table twice. Pull it together, Twyman.
>>
>>17811098
Wait, you're actually watching it?
>>
>>17811102
Yeah brah, I am a software dev and listening to strange shit like this while I work when I'm not listening to old radio bits (stern/OnA) or ASMR.
>>
>>17809823
>seance
>legit
nope
>>
>>17810861
What is more legit about this board to the hasbro board?
>>
"more legit" Hasbro is not a credible occult resource...
>>
>>17811157
How is it more legit?
>>
>>17811162
it has more spooky symbols on it
>>
The Mocking Sphincter strikes again!
You are the greatest. Dont worry about your ego
>>
Isn't the term "legit" boolean? I mean something is legitimate or it isn't. You cannot have something more true than something else. Am I off base or responding to trolls or both?
>>
>>17811177
Still not answering eh?
I bet you wish you go back and not hit send on that comment.
>>
>>17811178
technically yes, you are right.

But language can be funny.

Many people would say that "1+1=2" is more true than "planes can fly"
>>
Yes you are superior, oh mighty sphincter
>>
>>17811199
>Yes you are superior,
That's a given but do you have an answer as to how this is more legit than a standard board?
>>
again:
You are obviously one of those fucks who searches for ways to feel superior to others, to massage your ego. This is your game, you will always have your smug smile, it's all YOU. Sorry for noticing, do you have any input about the post? Did you watch the video? or are you to busy being pc?
>>
>>17811193
I can see a plane flying in the sky, and I have flown on one. 1+1=2 just isn't as believable.
>>
>>17811234
you should probably just close and hide the thread and pretend it never happened
you're embarrassing yourself
>>
watched about 5 min skipping around

the "spirit" or whatever claims to have died from an overdose

then about 10 minutes later they clarify who they are speaking with, it is not prince the entertainer, but in fact GOD. yes, THE GOD.

so god says he died from an overdose, the earth is flat, and there's no outer space
>>
>>17811234
So you don't know why it's "more legit"?
>>
Good point. I hope it helped you to feel better about yourself. Why dont you close the thread, if you are unable to give any input?
>>
>>17811254
it's entertaining watching your terrible attempts at damage control
>>
>>17811254
Where is your input in the thread?
>>
Why are you such an idiot? Can you read or are you blinded by your sense of self? Keep comming with the insults. They are always a good argument.
>>
>>17810852
>>17810861
>>
>>17811281
You're the one who can't back up a simple statement.
HOW IS IT MORE LEGIT?
>>
>people actually believe they can talk to the dead
>>
>>17810852
>>17810861
>>17810972
I dont like repeating myself for you to masturbate your ego.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKWHRFYILnU
>>
>>17811295
That article doesn't explain why you think this specific board is more legit than a hasbro one.
What you really mean is you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
Now you even know what I am thinking. Wow, you are really all mighty.
again:
Can you read or are you blinded by your sense of self?

Do you come to /x/ just to delude yourself into feeling superior to people with other viewpoints?

The Mocking Sphincter, speaks, please correct O Mighty Balloon Knot...
>>
>>17811314
>>17810861
>but this looks more legit...
Why does it look more legit?
It's a simple question
>>
as I said:
Hasbro is not a credible occult resource
>>
>>17811357
So what makes the makers of this board more credible?
>>
Watch the video and see for yourself.
Or leave /x/.
>>
>>17811377
Why can't you just say what differentiates this board from a hasbro board?
Or can't you?
>>
It is not a hasbro board.
It works.
duh
>>
Stop bullying me I have autism
>>
>>17809823

Why do ouija boards have to be attached to the bullshit spiritual stuff? They're extremely interesting, because you sort of form a group consciousness with the ideomotor phenomenon.

Imagine what we could do with it outside the context of spirituality.
>>
>>17811531
Thats the first actual post itt.
I never really looked at it this way, but I think you have a point. Maybe one could compare the collective movement with flock of birs or similar swarm movements
>>
10 mins in and this is already the most retarded shit I've seen in years, it's almost as rediculous as the one where they "contacted" Michael Jackson
>>
>>17811731
The Jacko one for anyone wanting a good laugh
https://youtu.be/y7Vw-NfEDro
>>
I believe it was Prince and he was all like "These bitches be stupid!".
>>
File: prince20hand20written20ATWIAD.jpg (99KB, 595x721px) Image search: [Google]
prince20hand20written20ATWIAD.jpg
99KB, 595x721px
>>17811248
>Actual Prince fan here
>Mfw he used to sign shit sometimes as 'God'
>Pic related
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.