[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need an occultist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

File: Satanicset (1).jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Satanicset (1).jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Okay guys. Check it out. This friend of mine just emailed me, scared out of her mind.
She was at a friends house. The girl had a satanic ritual book. As soon as the guy with the book came into the room, she felt weird. The lights were turned out so they could scare off a moth. And immediately, she felt a sense of dread and hit her and began sobing and begging that they turn the light on. The light came on and he held up the book, and she immediately saw it start screaming at her, she freaked out and ran home. She hasnt been on any drugs, and has had no other symptoms of hallucinating all day today. the owners have been having issues like nightmares and whispering in their ears, they wont tell me where it came from and they wont talk to me about it. What do, whats going on, this is not a roleplay thread, serious issue.

this is what this looks like we think
>>
antipsychotics might help
>>
File: image.jpg (275KB, 664x997px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
275KB, 664x997px
>>17805723
>this is what this looks like we think
Which is what exactly?
>>
>>17805757
This is what the book looked like, i mean. I was on the phone when i posted this.
>>
>>17805723
you know LaVey Satanists are just edgy atheists right?
>>
File: image.jpg (183KB, 631x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
183KB, 631x645px
>>17805774
So what. She doesn't like scary or occult shit and some charismatic dude freaked her out. Routine. Now that your freaked out the my will continue to keep you on the edge and fuck with you for maximum effect. They did a good job.
>>
This is like when you have to pretend to join the mythic dawn right at the begenning of oblivion
>>
File: CC0BODnUEAEUkXg.jpg large.jpg (16KB, 434x333px) Image search: [Google]
CC0BODnUEAEUkXg.jpg large.jpg
16KB, 434x333px
>>17805723
LaVeyan Satanism incorporates a moderate amount of hypnotic psychodrama in its rituals, exemplified within the invocations and enochian keys. Participants using its rituals exercise their limits to certain moral and psychic activity and enter a form of trance, if you would. If you used variations of the callings, it is possible that you opened certain doorknobs.

My recommendation is to continue with this communion. Create individualized sigils which contain your psychic impressions of the perceived energies, ignite candles and approach those on the Other Side with the respect that you think they deserve. Inquire of them and give some form of offering (I have had great success with traditional offerings, such as bread, wine, honey, milk).

The length of days of devotional offerings for communion differs depending upon which tradition you're more inclined to use. I recommend a week of offerings, sigil working, and communion, such as invocations before bed and other activity which alters your consciousness. If you're serious about Satanic stuff, you should build a relationship of sorts with the entity's you're seeking to contact.
>>
>>17805723
Well levey is a pathogical liar who tried to make a cult by cashing in on edgy teens. There is nothing remotely occult about anything he's ever done so I wouldn't be too concerned
>>
>>17805833
think OP even knows what a sigil is or how to go about invocation? shit first thing I read was "I need an occultist"
>>
>>17805734
This, the Satanic bible is in no way dangerous. Stupid? Well, maybe a little. Perhaps she should see a therapist?
>>
Haven't posted in a while, but as a LaVeyan Satanist and an owner of all the books written by LaVey, I can contest that the rituals and such described wouldn't exactly cause such things, if you have any questions on the rituals or general occult practices go ahead and comment here, I'll be a stalking
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 576x1023px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 576x1023px
>>17805879
Was. He's been dead almost 20 years. His daughter isn't even affiliated with the Church of Satan (pic related)
>>
>>17805926
Oh really? Well nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>17805723
DEMONS WHERE POSSESSING HER DO TO HER NEGATIVE ENERGY.

DEMONS DRAIN BIOKINETIC ENERGY THUS RESULTING IN A SICK FEEL

SHOW THE DEMON NO MERCY AND FREE HER SOUL
>>
File: image.png (62KB, 220x297px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62KB, 220x297px
>>17805936
Aren't you the Special Snowflake Edge Lord Fecal Sample.
>>
>>17805723
She's either a retarded Christian or a dense pop culture sponge or both. She saw what she wanted to see, which is people with alternative worldviews doing scary things. Aka she had a paranoid hallucination.
>>
>>17805723

Just have them do some Christian shit. The simple minded people see satanism as everything that is evil. So naturally, when they see something with satan, they think of all of their worst fears at once. So, have them do some Christian or whatever good shit they like. And get positive vibes back. And that will strike the balance back.
>>
>>17805723
>feeling of dread
>sense of dread
>utter dread
>dread
Overused, find another word to describe your misery you sad shits
>>
>>17805723
none of this unless you know how to be successful @ the basics. alchemy hermeticism the "tree of life the real one"
>>
>>17805723
none of this unless you know how to be successful @ the basics. alchemy hermeticism the "tree of life the real one" >>17805757
where is the other half
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 600x450px
>>17806085
The other half of what?
>>
>>17806092
the upper and lower tree of life your missing the whole thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 220x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 220x288px
>>17806097
You may feel free to provide an example of what you are talking about.
>>
(Deep seeded Christian + evil Satan book)*lights out = omfgbbqoah. You will never get in her pants, anon, and you probably wouldn't want to. Probably just do missionary with no foreplay
>>
This board is cancer
>>
>>17805723
You stupid fuck there's an expert on demons one thread below you >>17797395
>>
>>17806351
He's not an expert by any means, but he IS the best guy on /x/ for this stuff right now imo
>>
>>17806351
> some faggot role playing
> an expert on demons
Top kek
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.