[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counter Surveillance/Counter Gang Stalking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: dcs_74418.jpg (55KB, 436x405px) Image search: [Google]
dcs_74418.jpg
55KB, 436x405px
I am a computer systems repair technician for a local retail chain. On a weekly basis, we have paranoid individuals who come in with their phones and computers, claiming they are being surveyed, stalked, etc. Needless to say, most of these people are not indeed being stalked in any definition of the word. My employees and myself find it quite humorous the number of people who think they are being watched.

However, today was different. I had a couple come in. I have a very good judge of character, and these people were not joking, were not lying, and certainly had their heads squarely on their shoulders. They have been repeatedly stalked, both online and in person for 2 years now. It started with remote messages and calls from one another's numbers to each other. It progressed to family and friends of theirs receveiving SMS and calls. They ditched their smart phones, changed their service provider and numbers, and resorted to using flip phones. The issue persisted. Then, their social media accounts got hacked as well, with the perpetrators posting obscene content. They deleted their accounts for facebook, twitter, etc, but they perps had access to their email and contacts, creating new accounts and sending friend requests to their friends and family. This couple had to cancel all credit cards as the perps had managed to steal some financial info as well. This situation became far more personal for them when they started returning home to find items in their house moved, cigarette burns on furniture, etc. They installed a security system, but the issue persisted. When they went to check the camera footage, there was none. They contacted the security company, who said that the system and cameras had been shut off from their end.
>>
Here is what I am thinking.
I believe the original perp is someone they know, a neighbor, or any individual within close social or geographic proximity to the couple. Having stolen a measure of personal information from them, have installed spyware onto their mobile devices (or have a IMSI Stingray in play) have remote access over their router - and therefore all devices on their home network, have either access to their house or experience breaking and entering.

Long story short, my colleague and I are starting a counter offense.

Based off of the behavior and tactics explained by the couple, it seems there is a semi-organized effort to annoy and disrupt their lives, but not destroy it. The couple are being gang stalked by a group for their amusement.

My colleague and I are devising both a digital and analog strategy to defend the couple, and counter the perps. We dont want to merely prevent this from happening again. We want to utterly wreck havock on these people, and hopefully apprehend them.

Any and all help is warmly welcome.
>>
>>17805392
It's a nice thing you are doing.
>>
There's a traitor. Look at the unsuspectable circle (close friends, family)

could be a "fake unconditional"
>>
Does this couple have any peculiarities in your opinion that indicates someone would want to stalk them?
>>
>>17805424
We will be establishing covert contact with the couple shortly in order to acquire pertinent details surrounding their lives, contacts, past, etc.

For now, we are seeking advice surrounding both defensive and offensive tactics we might employ.
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 624x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 624x720px
>>17805391 >>17805519
And you come here for advise.
I'd fire your ass immediately.
>>
Have them turn off video equipmemt, then sneak you into their house. They get out of town for a few days and you lowkey stay in one place.

Carry a gun and confront whoever it is
>>
sure thing senpai
>>
>>17805519
If they are indeed being gangstalked then you need to make sure that they come alone and are not followed. Try watching some vids on this because you are going to need to know what you are up against. This is assuming that gangstalking is real and there is no solid evidence for the family troll.
>>
>>17805656
Additionally, make sure that you have a solid security system, dashcam, good passwords and encryption, and a method of making sure that you are not gangstalked yourself.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.