[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Horrible Ways to Die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

File: MiM2.png (149KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
MiM2.png
149KB, 640x352px
So /x/, I have a question, a theory and an irrational paranoid fear.

First of all, what is the absolute worst way to die you can think of? If you want to go with torture, be specific (scaphism, brazen bull, etc. If it's something that will bring shame to your family, please elaborate. If it has to do with not so much how you died, but who your murderer was, those stories are welcome. I'm looking for greentexts, but of course they're not mandatory. I'm working on a project about fear, and I thought this would be a great place to ask.

I have a theory that Hell will be the worst way you can possibly imagining dying will be repeated ad nauseam for eternity. If you think being buried alive is the worst way to die, then Hell will be you tied up in a wooden box screaming and pleading with your abductors while they cover your coffin with dirt. In blackness, insanity takes hold long before dehydration and starvation finally, mercifully, brings your torment to an end. The next thing you know, you're being nailed into a coffin and lowered into the cold earth...

Is anyone else afraid to post their biggest fears online for fear they could someday be used to torment you? Internet freaks, Abu Grahib style interrogators, or just whoever pulls the strings (if there is such a person) doing it for shits and giggles? Some freak or nsa mindbreaker finds out you're terrified of roaches so they lock you in an infested closet? Probably irrational, but all this shit keeps me up at night.
>>
>>17804923
>n a wooden box screaming and pleading with your abductors while they cover your coffin with dirt. In blackness, insanity takes hold long before dehydration and starvation finally
actually i believe you die of suffocation first

maybe having all your skin burned off with acid
that sounds pretty painful
>>
OP needs to be waterboarded then you'll know but with no lasting physical effects.
>>
>>17804923
Night club.
>>
>>17804923
In your scenario, do you realize it's happening over and over? If you do, it'd be an interesting twist to find that Hell is a mechanism to allow people to reach true, inner peace and enter Heaven by disembodying them from all their fears.

Anyhow, for my part, I think what I'm most afraid of is watching myself bleed out. Like, there are lots of ways to die that I would absolutely hate, but something about just watching myself bleed to death is just so morose.

Like, I know what I could do to stop from dying. I know what someone else could do to save me from dying. But I have to sit there and watch as my chances of survival grow less and less until I die.

Yuck.
>>
>being slowly ground into a big cheese grater
>having the skin flayed from your flesh and being tossed into a pit of salt
>trapped in a very small and dark crate, paralyzed so you can't move. Insects will be realeased into the crate, and will slowly eat you. All you can do is feel them crawling in your skin.
>this is more of a personal phobia, but being eaten whole by something very large, like a whale and then being digested by it while still alive
>>
>>17805220
>Hell is a mechanism to allow people to reach true, inner peace

I'm pretty sure that was the entire premise of C.S. Lewis' the Great Divorce, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>17804931
At least you get to have a few shots before you leave
>>
I repeatedly have this dream of what I believe to be one of my worst fears and ways to die.

>be me
>in a dark basement with brother in his youth, about 8 or so
>see small grate opening
>feel compelled to crawl inside the claustrophobic tunnel
>know I will die in the small tunnel but I MUST enter
>I know once I climb in the grate will close behind me, sealing me off forever
>I climb in
>little brother climbs in after me before I can stop him
>the tunnel closes
>tunnel begins to heat up
>i know we will be cooked alive
>little brother just looks at me and smiles naively, not aware of the danger
>a gun appears in my hand with only one bullet
>I begin to cry as I cant kill him
>he begins to cry, and looks at me expectantly, with hope, as if big brother will have all the answers

This is my hell
>>
The worst death is not being able to die.
>>
>>17804923
I never like answering this question because I always think I'd wind up putting my answer out there in the universe only for it to happen to me or someone I care about one day.
>>
I have spent a lot of time gaining skills to prevent this—I feat being truly lost.

The immediate physical anguish is less to blame, but more of the fact that I am truly helpless in certain situations.

Stranded in the middle of the ocean (no boat), floating away in space, or blinded while deep in a cave.
>>
>>17804923
The most horrible way to die is in complete comfort with reassurance that everything is okay, thereby obstructing a would be effort to prepare for the end spiritually. So, nursing homes, badically.
>>
>>17805438
>>17805438
I came here to read about ways to die not to feel goddamnit
>>
Weird shit been with me all my life. I dont think ill forget my first memories of it.
>me 2.5 years old
>creepy ass nope house in nopeville
>pretty sure somebody got murdered in basement
>secret hideyholes all over house
>never go in basement, creepy af
>play with ball, coincidentally drop ball down stairs to basement
>fuck
>summon up the power of billy mays to go down there
>ball at the end of darkly lit room, lying just within the threshold of darkness
>slink way over
>put hand on ball
>hear sound that can only be described as a slight static
>blackout for eternity
>wake up in same state
>hear barely audible static noise again
>eyes adjusted to darkness
>eyes drawn toward a hideyhole that wasnt there before
>desire to go in it is completely overwhelming
>mom calls for me
>im broken out of my trance
>realize whats going on
>speedy gonzales my little ass up the stairs
>never go back again
The worst part about this is that this event has been a recurring dream for me since the original event. Each time I wake up sweaty and scared 2 times randomly every year. Dream still hasnt happened. This is my worst fear of death, and I still havent figured out what it all means.
>>
>>17805323
CRAWWWWLING IIIIN MY SKIIIIN
>>
>>17806032
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLL
>>
>>17805525
This.
>>
File: 1465325258700.gif (82KB, 768x576px)
1465325258700.gif
82KB, 768x576px
>>17804923
>what is the absolute worst way to die you can think of?
>crucifixion
>cannibalization
>things such as my eye or dick being cut up
>being burned alive

I don't know, I never experienced too much pain in my life, but if there's more painful methods I'd like to know.

>I have a theory that Hell will be the worst way you can possibly imagining dying

Hell is eternal suffering in the WORST way/s possible, nothing compares.

>Is anyone else afraid to post their biggest fears online for fear they could someday be used to torment you?
>nsa mindbreaker

I'm not afraid of some freak, but don't high ranking government officials have better things to do than to torture someone who poses no threat?
>>
>>17804923
>theory
>>
>>17805565
Ayyyy lmao
>>
File: 1464278857210.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px)
1464278857210.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
>>17804923
>irrational paranoid fear.

Oh yeah, about that, heaven is the fucked up place, I vanquished jesus with the help of Satan. Fun times.
>>
File: Pendulum.gif (131KB, 390x458px) Image search: [Google]
Pendulum.gif
131KB, 390x458px
>>
>>17805438
Line yourself up for a double kill?
>>
>>17804923

Having all your teeth pulled out and then having your gums filled to the brim with pins pushed upward into them, into the raw nerves under your teeth, as far as they could possibly go.

You would then be given an unlimited supply of food that you would have the choice of eating, but you would have to chew with the pinned gums. You could let yourself starve as well.

It would be tough food, like meat and the like, and you wouldn't be able to use your hands or anything else to break it up as they would be tied up. Your meals would be fed to you.

You would eat a few meals, but you would eventually let yourself starve out to escape the pain.
>>
>>17805438

What's your relationship with your mother like?
>>
>>17806657
>test

The worst way to die is months on end of bad, really bad od trips on most kinds of drugs. That way the pain and terror are inescapable. You are fed laced food, forced into illnesses and constantly terrified. Every 6th of the month a randomly kidnapped person that you love will be burned to death outside your cell. After every person you cared about is dead, after your mind has been broken by drugs , terror and torture, you will be given a dull knife in your cell. Insinuating to kill yourself. But you have to endure the last pain before bleeding to death knowing there is no one who will mourn you.
>>
No need to over think these things: Dehydration, middle of the burning desert, no shade, no water. You'll survive 48 hours, probably try drinking your piss, when there's no more of that you'll try getting at your blood. Any liquid.
>>
>>17806674
Youjust broke my mind, man.
>>
>>17806672
> implying I have anyone I love
>>
File: ahaha.jpg (72KB, 605x607px) Image search: [Google]
ahaha.jpg
72KB, 605x607px
>>17805323
>>this is more of a personal phobia, but being eaten whole by something very large, like a whale and then being digested by it while still alive
>mfw this is my fetish
>>
>>17806672
Or

Quite simply. Being eaten alive by rats while being tied up. You will be naked, laying face up, you can only wiggle.
>>
>>17804928
Actually it would kill the nerves so you wouldnt feel anything. Would freak you out though.
>>
>>17804923
Not the absolute worst way to die I can think of, but this is an irrational fear of mine due to reoccurring dreams.

I'll be sleeping in my bed when a hooded woman jolts me awake by yanking off my blanket. Then I'll get pinned down and she'll slowly slide her hand into my flesh and under my left ribs and yank them out one by one. For this nightmare, I've honestly never gotten past the "slide hand into flesh under left ribs" part, but I already know what it entails. My left ribs keep jutting more and more and I have an extremely strange fear of somebody just murdering me by yanking them out.
>>
>>17805666
There are few people in the world naieve enough to actually think being in a nursing home is going to keep them alive forever. Its "supposed" to be just a comfortable place to spend your remaining time. Most people there have already accepted their death.
>>
>>17806697
Vore kicks ass dude.
snake vore is a personal favorite
>>
>>17806413
>dont high ranking officials have better things to do than torture a random person?

Well no. The elite have all sorts of things they consider fun that we wont ever know about. That child sex ring that was a hot topic here a little while ago is just a fraction of it. It would be no effort at all for a government to make anyone thats posted in this thread dissapear and do this shit to them if they wanted to.
>>
>>17804923
Parasites
>>
>>17806648
>It would be tough food, like meat and the like
You're cooking your meat wrong, bro.
>>
>>17804923
when youre dead on the inside
>>
File: 1428355097135.jpg (148KB, 1100x863px) Image search: [Google]
1428355097135.jpg
148KB, 1100x863px
>>17804923
>had a horrible hallucination once
>i could hear people talking behind me
>they sound like surgeons, using medical terms, with a certain callus way of speaking
>realize i cant move
>the back of my head starts to feel strange, more like a pressure in the inside
>i hear a woman say "now we will just make a small incision here"
>suddenly feel sharp unbearable pain inside my skull
>they are removing parts of my brain
>its like i can feel parts of my mind being removed
>this continued until i couldn't think right
>they were talking the whole time but i couldn't understand them past a certain point, too disorientated
>i blacked out sometime after i imagine, can't remember

True story.
Psychosis isn't fun.
>>
>>17804923
Wouldn't want to die quietly in my sleep, but that's not a fear, just a personal preference.
The "worst" way to die would probably be something like being burned alive.
>>
>>17806755
Well in that case, the worst possible way for me to die would be to be tied up and fucked to death by beautiful women.
>>
>>17804923
worst way to die
>not fulfilling any of your dreams
>not ever realizing what those dreams were
>settling for a mediocre life, with a family you dont really love, a job you hate
>wasting away as a wage slave every day, having nothing special to look forward to
>dying a shell of a person
>or not even getting that far and dying alone
>>
>>17805220
Your comment about hell actually made me feel better about the concept. The idea of the suffering being ETERNAL just makes me nauseous
>>
>>17806943
Not the same anon, but Crowley touched upon this issue in his short story "The Testament of Magdalen Blair" although it's not really a major theme.
>>
File: just war things.png (419KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
just war things.png
419KB, 500x689px
>>17806927
when I worked in a nursing home there was this old guy who had nobody left. His wife, siblings, friends had all died. He has some distant relatives occasionally come but they clearly didnt give a shit and spent most of the time on their phones making awkward small talk. He spent most of the day looking at photo albums and journals and stuff of his life, getting all nostalgic and talking about it to anyone who would listen. He would go back and forth between wanting to die because he obviously had nothing to live for, but then going back to the instinctual need of not wanting to die but having nothing anyway. It really fucked with my head. He ended up passing in his sleep alone.
On a positive note, he had several "scares" where they thought he was going to die so they gave him whatever he wanted as a last meal and the dude ate steak for almost a solid month. In hindsight it might have killed him
>>
First off, to be taken while you are asleep, along with your entire family. The to be given the opportunity to save your family, ie, obstacles to save them in time. If you lose , the will not be killed automatically, but be tortured in front of your eyes, slowly and increasingly in pain. If you win, they are also given the chance to save you in a timely manner. And for the torture , start slowly, ie, bamboo sticks placed in between your nails and set on fire, to have finger nails ripped off, to be cut multiple times with a razor blade and have 100% alcohol and salt placed into the wounds. Then increase in the pain.
>>
>>17804923
>I have a theory that Hell will be the worst way you can possibly imagining dying will be repeated ad nauseam for eternity
Stopped reading there.

Where do your kind of people come from? I have this one edgy IRL friend as well who is obsessed with fear and pure terror and it just boggles my mind on why would anyone be interested in such a banal and superficial thing.

The only fear I have is that you and other similar folk will never grow out of this inane phase.
>>
>>17804923
Drowning is objectively the worst way to die

Freezing to death is supposedly one of the most pleasant.

Most "gruesome" deaths are instantaneous or result in shock/suffocation long before the more painful elements would take hold.
>>
Immortality is the worst way to die.
>>
Going caving alone, and getting stuck deep underground in a dark cave with no way to get out and no one to help you or hear you scream
>>
literally i'd be okay with dying but the one thing that brutally makes me afraid of dying is being like trapped or some shit and forced to endure ages of trying to escape to die in the end

watched this documentary about whale trainers/instructors at sea world and it scared me shitless

>instructor doing show
>underwater, blah blah doing tricks
>whale lunges forwards, grabs her foot as she's surfacing
>pulls her under the water and just keeps swimming down
>doesn't stop even when she thinks it will
>drowns

that shit is what gets me so hard i'd actually cry if that happened to me
or even if like

>in cave or some shit
>get stuck in a crevice you try to get through
>no one with you
>for some reason the walls are like slowly crushing you
>you can feel each individual rib crack as it slowly kills you
>no.jpg
>>
>>17806650
Why do you ask? My relationship with my mom is great. Its my relationship with my dad that has always been rocky
>>
>>17804923
I was reading about fatal familial insomnia and it seems like a pretty fucking spooky condition. Basically it starts with minor insomnia that rapidly worsens to the point where you can't sleep at all, and then you spend about 6 months not sleeping and going into deeper and deeper psychosis until you go into a nonresponsive state (still awake) and eventually die.

It's probably not the worst, but still a pretty horrific way to go.
>>
One of my biggest fears is burning alive, mainly the brazen bull, sitting there trapped while the heat becomes more and more unbearable while people cheer the more I scream in sheer agony praying for mercy and a quick death.I also am deathly afraid of being stuck in a nursing home unable to care for myself with no family just waiting for the sweet release of death.
>>
>>17806712
Well, you'd feel a few moments of excruciating pain as your nerves are burned away and then nothing. I imagine it would be like a third-degree burn, an instant of white hot pain followed by cold.
>>
File: scaphism.jpg (90KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
scaphism.jpg
90KB, 500x375px
>>17804923
scaphism is the most horrible way to die imo. as well as being tortured in other various ways, I remember reading a story of a woman that was sentenced to the rack twice, and upon the second time they summoned her to be tortured on the rack she could not appear because all of the joints in her body were dislocated and she could not walk,
>>
>>17805323
>>17806648
>>17807300

What's with all this Cro-Magnon garbage?

The most painful way to die is to have the pain centers of your brain flooded with norepinephrine, and the GABA, glutamate and dopamine periodically flushed out every few microseconds. In the minutes before you die, you will experience excruciating, oathbreaking pain and be physically unable to cope with it nor pass into unconsciousness.
>>
>>17805323
>look up Karbo on deviant art
>realize your morbid curiosity has been a secret fetish the whole time
>fap forty times in one day

Join us brother
>>
not paranormal
>>
>>17807837
>/x/
>For all your creepy images and stories.
idiot
>>
Alone
>>
>>17804923
Hell is most likely made up, if not then console yourself with the fact that large majority of humanity will burn there.
>>
Having your central nervous system removed
>>
>>17806906
snoo snoo
>>
The potential suffering one can incur in this reality is so great it makes me sick. For some time I could not stop ruminating about the most grotesque and painful forms of torture imaginable. This very well may be Hell or some variant of it.
>>
I fear a death where the suffering is on display for others to hear/see. I think being eaten alive with others present would be a good example of that. We have this dignified view of ourselves that instantly shatters as our clothes are torn off, our bowels ripped out all the while we're screaming helplessly at the top of our lungs for release. It's an ungraceful way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0AHvPpGrDU&t=2m50s
>>
>>17804923
insects eat you alive slowly and you can't do nothing about it
>>
>>17807188
Imagine being full-blown indestructible and immortal for eternity... and being thrown into a star.
>>
>>17807017
I don't know about your friend, but I think the reason I'm so fascinated by death, suicide, and horror is because my life is as sheltered and insulated from any of that as possible. Everyone I know lives a blessed life, the biggest things we worry about are bills, maybe medical issues. Our fears are nebulous and distant.

I wonder about dying because my life is a daily small death I choose for myself. I think it's because I'm weak. Soft. I see no way out of it -- how can the unformed sword stoke its own fire and beat itself upon the anvil?
>>
>>17808336
Imagine being a full-blown immortal for eternity... eternally shitting milk and honey and thrown into an eternal star made of insects for eternity.
>>
>>17808336
The rushing pressure of the star's heart, every beat is a nuclear explosion. Like a hundred waterfalls washing over you every milisecond, the atoms of every natural element bathing you as they announce each successive generation. I want to be at the center of a star, to become light until its life is over and suddenly you know darkness again.
>>
File: 45628.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
45628.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
>>17806603
>.gif
>>
>>17807017
>using a thesaurus to post.
you sound like a tool
>>
>>17807264
>that shit is what gets me so hard
Woah there. Are you scared or busting a nut?
>>
File: 1446773498398.jpg (376KB, 1000x1239px) Image search: [Google]
1446773498398.jpg
376KB, 1000x1239px
>>17805565
lol, I am like you with many things too. How would thi type of upertition be called? wittgensteinian quantic fear
>>
>>17808664
Ooga booga where the white women at
>>
>>17807017
>fear and pure terror
>banal and superficial

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
obviously scaphism, this is THE worst way to die, I can't think of anything more horrific.
>>
>>17808382
Pretty much what my friend is. He grew up under a tough and practical father, everything needed to be sorted and clean, it was all about appearance and rules. Disobeying his command was the worst experience. This does create an illusionary state of mind where unreal things (bills for example) are seen as the realest possible things.

Bills are real, yes, but they are only tools not the result. Just like you compare yourself with the sword. You are not a sword, you are person who makes the sword to use it. It's a really broken way to see the world since you focus on the intermediate parts, not the whole picture or the outcome of things.

And same with dying and death overall. You may think it is the end of life but really the part of dying and being born are intermediates that separate us from physical inanimate objects. In fact, death is more of an intermediate then birth since death is but a moment after which your body will be still there as opposed to birth which is basically gradual growth overtime.

When you are alive, you are not dead; when you're dead, you cannot worry about dying since you aren't alive. Dying in itself is a daily process for sure ever since we're born but like I'm trying to say, it's part of life and there wouldn't exist life without it. Even an immortal life will perish one day and we don't consider machines as being alive even though they could move just like us. So why be so obsessively fascinated by one fucking side of the coin.

tl;dr you are a blinded fool who is afraid to expand his view
>>
I have a fear of large winged insects butterflys, moths, dragonflys.. ect. The worst possible death for me would start in a completely white room and these insects slowly fly in one by one untill the room is full.. so full that you becose suffocated by them and die haveing them fill your mouth. Eck...
>>
File: cross.jpg (90KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
cross.jpg
90KB, 600x901px
>>17807441
>scaphism is the most horrible way to die
>>17811022

I was going to go with flaying, but a quick wiki of scaphism changed my mind.
>>
>>17807441
Holy shit that's hot.
The only "worst" way to die that I could think of is to have a tiny, miniscule piece of flesh stripped from whatever is the most sensitive part of your body everytime you question, get food/water, anything that you would do.
>>
File: 1423763858215.jpg (163KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1423763858215.jpg
163KB, 1024x681px
>>17804923
getting murdered and having my body dumped somewhere and im never found
the idea of getting murdered is scar, but being a missing person case and not having my family no where my remains are while im rotting in a ditch somewhere gives me chills
>>
>>17804923
that's from that gefok bioskoop/fucked-up film - (" megan is missing".), was v popular on here for a while, lotsa NOPE.AVI scenes in it.
then seems to have gone to t ether.no pun intended, actually not sure IF it is even 'sposed to be ether or whateva ?!
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.