[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela effect, and what it REALLY is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: maxresdefault (1)(4).jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1)(4).jpg
58KB, 640x360px
A lot of people talking about the Mandela effect.

Some things you should know first:

1.It's blown out of proportion
2.It's not because of cern, and it's not related to aliums and the nephilim or Illuminati. That's ridiculous.
3. It's just little typos in fate; nothing too abnormal; happens all the time; we're far from the hypothetical "original universe".
4. There is no original universe

3 things that I am, a fisherman, a clairvoyant, and a video game designer. A little backstory; I used to have memories of my parents being in a different financial situation, and I remember toys and games that don't exist. I played it off as just a "dream". And who knows, maybe they were just vivid dreams. But speaking of dreams, do you ever leave the television or music going, while you fall asleep, and some of the content from whatever you're hearing gets into your head subconsciously and ends up in your dreams? Happens all the time. Many people have a sixth sense and hear subliminal 6th sense messages all the time, but our brain never picks up on it or understands it; it's when we're dreaming that the content from our sixth sense leaks into our dreams; and if I dream of having empty pockets, it may be a premonition of poverty, for example. We can never really be certain with dreams. This information from the sixth sense is actually a story book, and it's a forcefed story that can't be changed, the book of fate. In anyone book, some minor plot details that end up being part of a bigger plot may have to be changed or modified for the purpose of the story making sense, otherwise the book is full of plot holes and contradictions; the book of fate, similarly, has to make such corrections every once in a while; they've been happening ever since the dawn of time. It's strange how it's becoming such a worldwide recognized phenomenon, because the very acknowledgement of these holes (what you guys call the "Mandela effect") shouldn't even happen unless it's fated to happen.
>>
>>17803551
>2.It's not because
what else do you know?

Just because you don't like some theories doesn't make them not possible.

you know as much as everyone else in here, and everyone else in here knows jackshit. This also means, we do not know what it isn't. Nigger.
>>
When I'm on the ocean, sometimes we get kinks in the line which turn into knots when they come over the block, and they can be annoying, but we just straighten it out and it's fixed. Sometimes we have to cut the knot and splice the ends together. If we get haul and there's a lot of strain on the rope, we know immediately that there's a problem. And as we're hauling, we find the problem and fix it. Sometimes the problem is at the very end where we first started, and sometimes it's at the other end where we last left off. The longer we go with a problem, not realizing we have one, the less of a problem it must be; but we always have to deal with it eventually, which is probably why historical mandela effects take place. Such a plot hole in the book of fate can only go just so long before it's fixed for the story to make sense in the future.
>>
>>17803551
see
>>17788119

use the catalog
lurk moar
stop being a faggot
>>
we had better mandela threads.

this thread is a waste of time.

fuck you namefag prophet.
>>
>>17803569
Nothing can physically tamper with fate; that's why I know cern isn't causing it. We have so little influence on reality than we like to believe. There is a grand scheme, but we have little to no influence on it.
>>
>>17803579
Let a Knife physically tamper with your balls, nigger.
>>
>>17803551
>clairvoyant
No, you aren't, "psychics" are frauds. You always say "I'm a real psychic and I can prove it!" and then tantrum about the test being rigged and unfair when even the loosest controls are put on the test.
>>
>>17803551
The Mandela Effect is shit and so are you.
>>
>>17803610
Most psychics are frauds. If you are meant to be a piss-poor farmer, then that's what you're going to be. Fate will make sure of it. There's no recorded case of someone using their psychic ability to make millions of dollars, otherwise everyone who was psychic would do it. Clairvoyance relies on the narrative; they can't change the narrative, otherwise there'd be nothing psychic. I'd like to put it to the test, but it's not something that has any use. If I told the future, it wouldn't serve any purpose to do so, because I would never be able to change it. If the mandela effect is real, it only exists to correct the times when people have tried to change fate.
>>
Autism effect.
>>
File: 62381345.jpg (107KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62381345.jpg
107KB, 400x400px
>>17803610
>>
>>17803551
t. Retard
>>
>>17803638
For talking so much, you actually say very little.
>>
>>17803638
>If you are meant to be a piss-poor farmer, then that's what you're going to be. Fate will make sure of it.
Sounds like a loser's philosophy to me desu
>>
>>17803638
So, "Give up. Don't try to change your lot in life because fate says you're stuck with it."
That's a pretty defeatist attitude to have, and I say "Fuck that."
>>
>>
File: ber1446712956893.jpg (136KB, 960x606px) Image search: [Google]
ber1446712956893.jpg
136KB, 960x606px
>>17803551
> It's just little typos in fate;

ahem
>>
>>17804544
According to the Image Error Level Analyser, this image has been modified...but only the words "Messy Room." Not "Berenstein." So...how's that for unusual?
>>
Why does everyone make such a big deal about this typo? it's ridiculous.
>>
File: 1464689243692.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464689243692.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>17803551
No mandela effect is from parallel universes colliding
For instance I always thought pic related was smiling
>>
File: image.png (101KB, 1698x772px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
101KB, 1698x772px
>>
>>17805530
It might not even be a typo. You all just think you remember a different letter in the title when you were kids but what if you're wrong?
>>
>>17805544
>google can change images on every website in the world
alright nigga, that's just retarded
>>
>>17805535
I hate pic related
>>
>>17805549
but I remember it so vividly
>>
>>17805535
>>17805483
>>
>>17805571
Oh lawd someone be copying muh image
>>
>>17805552
Look up erratus, just don't do it at work
>>
>>17803570
Hello fellow lobster fisherman
>>
>>17803638
>If you are meant to be a piss-poor farmer, then that's what you're going to be.
It's kind of pathetic that you actually believe this.
>>
>>17805563
Researchers got people to vividly remember meeting Bugs Bunny in Disney world, despite bugs bunny not being a disney character.

Your memories are easily manipulated and change over time.
>>
know what the real mandela effect is.
It's people misremembering things and being stubborn/self important enough to think the 'universe' has changed/glitched and not their retarded fucking brain.
>>
>>17805535
why do you spam a dead meme?
arent meme forcers supposed to use new stuff?
>>
>>17803551
>clairvoyant

Hahahahahahahaha! Oh wait, you're serious? Let me laugh even harder! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>17803551

mandela died in the 90's
>>
I always thought OP was straight but turns out in this dimension he is always a faggot
>>
It's a glitch in the matrix. .you have become aware now...find neo..you are living in a dream world...it's time to wake up...the A.I. is also aware that you are aware. .so beware!

P.s. if someone offers you a red pill and a blue pill ,take them both it's probably an orderly or nurse and time for your meds
>>
human memory is notoriously unreliable, which is why eye witnesses really aren't worth much in court
>>
>>17805705
I duckduckgo'd that bitch and didn't get anything relevant
I remember hearing about the term on this board though, seemed like it was part of an arg
>>
File: 1463448219270.jpg (282KB, 1200x836px) Image search: [Google]
1463448219270.jpg
282KB, 1200x836px
>>17806450
I'm reviving it
Would you rather me do a different furry creature poking his head at you?
>>
>>17803551
>clairvoyant

Proof or get out of x
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.