[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

This happened back to me in 2011 during the summer and want to know what you guys think.

>be me 15 years old, in my living room
>it's 3 a.m. and I'm up playing some resident evil 5 because it's summer and no school
>everyone else in my house was sleeping so I have my headphones plugged in
>play the mercenaries mode online with the same guy for about 20 minutes
>getting high scores and shit because we're 2pro4u
>suddenly
>new game starts and we're starting of good of course
>about a minute into the game I get a "this session is no longer available" type message
>I rage alittle thinking why would he disconnect all of a sudden
>probably his shit connection I tell myself
>I then see a message telling me I had been signed out of PlayStation network
>"It was my fucking internet" I say pissed off
>I take off my headphones to go and check my router but I'm stopped just before I can get off my seat
>I hear the most terrifying and unnatural scream I have ever heard in my life to this day coming from outside.
>I literally freeze in fear and I'm in shock as my brain can't process what the fuck it is i just heard
>I stay like this for about one minute and I manage to see the time from the corner of my eye
>3:30 a.m.
>ohshitnigger.png
>finally get out of my shock state and run to my mom's room to tell her what I just heard
>she follows me back to the living room and we wait to see if we hear it again
>nothing
>we then look out the window to check for anything
>nothing
>she tells me it was probably a cat or some other animal and that it probably screamed so I could get the fuck to sleep
>yeah yeah whatever she leaves and I look back at the ps3 to turn it off and just as I do so I get signed back into psn automatically
>whathefuck.png
>turn it off and go to my room and proceed to go to sleep
>>
>>17803445
The scream I heard could best describe as a human/animal scream. Like a woman's scream but with the ending sounding like a lion/small cat scream. It sounded a little high pitched at first but the ending sounded much more deep. I've tried listening to all types of animal screams and I can't find anything similar to what I've heard. I've lived in this same urban area my whole life(20 years) and I've seen just about every animal here possible and none make a noise similar to what I heard. I also don't think it was an ordinary animal due to the fact that the time was 3:30 a.m. which is often seen as the hour where spirits are most active and that my internet just suddenly shut down seconds before I heard the scream but came back right after I had heard it. Had I still been playing I probably wouldn't have heard it cause I had my headphones pretty loud. I've been told it could've been a spirit,demon,alien and even a shape shifter. What do you guys think? Any one with a similar experience
>>
Ur mum was right it was a cat op . Go back to bed.
PS. See you soon
>>
>>17803454
>a cat
U wot m8. Definitely not a cat
>>
Fox. Look it up
>>
>>17803498
This was what my brother told me it was when I told him what I heard but I've seen a shit ton of videos on YouTube of foxes and none sound even a bit similar to what I heard.
>>
>>17803445
Probably your mom had just finished masturbating. What you heard was your mom's scream of ecstasy while the most intimate part of her body drowned her in pleasure. What a slut!
>>
>a cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRNRV5iucSU
>>
Might have been a fisher cat. Where are you from OP?
>>
Foxes have horrifying screams.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1mAd77Hr4
>>
>>17803573
Southern part of Connecticut
>>
>>17803586
They seem more obnoxious than horrifying to me to be honest. Wouldn't scare me as much as the scream i heard did.
>>
>>17803595
At night they are very similar to womanly screams like someone is being murdered.

Don't let this one video convince you this isnt the case
>>
>>17803602
I've heard actual fox screams before in person though when I stayed at a freinds house as he had a couple living in the woods near him. I've seen a whole lot of other videos of foxes screaming in attempt to see if they sound similar to what I heard and they unfortunately don't. It wasn't exactly like a womans scream it was just the beginning that sounded like a woman's scream but ended much more deep.
>>
>>17803622
rabbit scream? mountain lion scream?
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 625x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 625x412px
>>17803445
An animal screamed five years ago
>and want to know what you guys think
You're a pretty fucked up dude who doesn't get much attention from the people around him (if there are any).

Have you made it out of high school or are you repeating your Junior year again?
>>
I was camping once in a tent by myself. And a fucking screech owl of some kind let out a banshee like fucking scream. Shit was so cash.
>>
Dogman
>>
Maybe it was your mom moaning at night while your dad plow her
>>
>>17803447
a Fox perhaps Mr?
>>
>>17803513

well try listening to one of them dying. that's probably what you heard a fox being eaten. if not it was spoopy gahost
>>
>>17803445
>>17803447
I've heard (On here) that cougars/mountain lions will make noises that sound like human screams.
>>
>>17806262
Also I forgot to add, Summer 2011 was great. 14 years old and played video games and hung out with friends the whole time pretty much.
>>
your ears were still adjusting from removing headphones after extended gaming session. re5 (especially console(peasant)) has a bad habit of having sound affects occur at improper times, ESPECIALLY when you abruptly lose connection and are forced out of a game lobby. you heard a dying scream, albeit delayed, thru the headphones from an re5 character. I've done the exact same thing...
>>
>>17806262
Also I forgot to add, Summer 2011 was great. 14 years old and played video games and hung out with friends the whole time pretty much.
>>
It was probably an animal being killed. Once in college in Connecticut my friends and I were walking to the convenience store at night, and from the woods we heard something cry out in pain.

>>17803447
>Like a woman's scream but with the ending sounding like a lion/small cat scream
Actually, that's kind of what it sounded like. Human-like at first, then at the end it sounded more clearly like a small animal.
>>
>>17803447
It was a bobcat. They make the noise pretty much exactly as you described it. They're even creepier when you're hunting at dark and you hear them.
>>
>>17803445
>>be me 15 years old, in my living room
>>it's 3 a.m. and I'm up playing some resident evil 5 because it's summer and no school
fuck off underaged
>>
>>17807216
>back in 2011
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>17803445
Did anyone die in your family within a few months to a year after this incident?
>>
I don't know where you live mat but cougars/mountain lions make the most unnatural and fucked up noises in the world
>>
>>17803445
Do you have cicadas where you live?
It could have been this. They can be pretty loud when provoked, like teapot boiling loud.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQiW-GniUnc
>>
>>17806245
I had almost the same experience and it turned out to be a fox. It sounds like a woman screaming.
>>
If you're in southern CT then I'd put my bet on a fisher cat. Could have even been two simultaneous screams of the cat an whatever that terrifyingly malicious fucker was murdering. That'd account for the change in pitch at the end...
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 300x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 300x500px
>>17803447
You ever heard a peacock screech? It sounds like an opera singer and a guy who does scream vocals had a child who watches way too many karate movies. "YEE-AAWH!"
>>
>>17803445
so some nigger/dumb bitch screamed. and instead of going to save some one you stood there like the little playstation playing bitch that you are and let the nigger/bitch win, am I getting it right?
>>
>>17803445
Its most likely a cat. First time i heard a cat scream i thought it was a kid who got hurt or some shit. Nope. Just two cats fighting.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.