[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think someone is following me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: namechkeyeball.jpg (3MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
namechkeyeball.jpg
3MB, 3000x2000px
I am in a Starbucks right now. Earlier, there came a woman in. I looked at her and I thought she looked familiar. She seemed really bothered by me looking at her so I stopped looking. Then I looked again. Now she looked familiar still but not like before. She looked like another woman inside the Starbucks. She didn't change her appearance but my perception of her changed once I looked away. She still has a certain familiarity that I couldn't shake. I ignored the feeling. I was playing video games at the time so I went on focusing on them instead of that woman. I just saw that she sat herself down next to a woman who didn't seem to know her but, at the same time, the woman who just entered seemed to be conversing with her. I kept playing video games and dismissed everything as just some social anxiety due to the high caffeine intake. When I next lifted my eyes from the screen of my computer, there was this guy sitting at a table to my right. The woman that had entered before sat with him. He was facing me and she was with her back at me. I looked at him and I again felt that same feeling. He looked familiar but I couldn't place him. I had a strange feeling that he had been watching me. I took out my phone and tried to take a picture of him so I could later remember where I saw him before. I set my phone on silent but unfortunately, forgot about having the flash set to 'on'. I realized the flash went off so I moved my phone so as to seem I was taking a picture of something else and the picture came out blurry. I had to delete it. At this point everything was like a game we were playing and he had 'caught' me. I thought about taking another one, without the flash but there were these people straight in front of me and I didn't want to seem completely weird. I sort of realized I was being paranoid as well and I told myself that what I'm doing is stupid. I had to go out and catch a breath of fresh air. I packed my stuff and went out determined to leave. **see part II
>>
I smoked a cigarette and I was just starting to come back from it. At the end of the cigarette, I realized I hadn't acted as weird as I first thought I did and that I could go back in. I lit another cigarette. A dude came and asked for a light. I gave him a light. He had a beard and was pushing a stroller. I didn't look at the baby. He spoke a foreign language but asked me for a light in english. He had a bloody scratch on his nose. He seemed to have been in a fight. After I finished my second cigarette and my grande americano, I went back in. I bought another grande americano and a bottle of water. I was trying to spot the guy at the table before he spotted me. He didn't really seem familiar anymore. I sat down a few seats over from where I was sitting the first time and started writing this. I initially wanted to just read creepypasta but realized I could post this whole weird shit here. Shortly after I started writing, the guy and the woman who was with him both left. I am now deep inside another concoction my caffeine-ridden psyche fabricated and I'm heading for the next.
>>
What is your fucking point with all this? Are you simply trying to prove you're the biggest faggot by using the term "grande Americano" in a place other than a Starbucks counter?

>certain familiarity
So?
>seemed to be conversing with her
People talking in a coffee shop? No fucking way.
>I realized the flash went off
Why are you invading people's privacy like this for absolutely no reason?
>like a game we were playing and he had 'caught' me
You're lucky he didn't kick your head in. But then again if he's the sort of faggot who goes to Starbucks he's probably not that kind of man.

>Huge pointless description about a beard who asked for a light
Have you never be asked for a light before or something?

This is a really bizarre post anon, I find this more creepy than the intentionally creepy stuff on /x/ because this is so normal. I'm not even sure what you found "weird" about anything you describe.
I know this is overused, but, schizophrenia?
>>
Go back on your meds, OP.
>>
>>17803154
She's watching you right now OP. Waiting, studying, observing. No need to move just yet. She has all the time in the world, but your time is short. You need to act first. I'll say it again YOU NEED TO ACT FIRST. If you wait your fucked OP, but you know that. Stop her and her conspirators, they know to much.
>>
File: image4.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image4.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>17803154
Does she look like pic related?
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 1021x634px)
image.jpg
45KB, 1021x634px
>>17803154
Lack of spiritual self awareness will induce paranoia such as this. Meditate, see a Physician or Spiritual advisor before you hurt yourself or others.
(Dude freaks out over a normal day. Just wow)
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.