[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 60

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

If you are new, READ THE STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/:
>>17795857
>>
File: 8141083378_faa6c7cc9a[1].jpg (22KB, 140x200px) Image search: [Google]
8141083378_faa6c7cc9a[1].jpg
22KB, 140x200px
>>17801568
thank you chess. i didn't cheat, just did something stupid to piss him off. is he angry at me or himself? and do you think he will reach out to me about it? i can't contact him atm.
>>
>>17801613
I think you have to. I feel him really waiting for you.
Is he just a real emotional guy?
Cause on the inside he's pretty complicated.
Maybe you should break it off if he's too young for you.
>>
>>17801623
Alright so here it goes

Raf, 29
Pisces

I'm currently taking medication for schizo symptoms that are practically non-existent now.
It gives a lot of shitty side effects.
My question is, will I ever be able to be off those meds?

I'm also about to move on my own into an apt. I lost my job about a month ago and I don't know how I'll be able to pay my bills despite sending a bunch of applications all over the city.

How will the rest of the year fare for me?
if you need specifics, financially, health wise, emotionally...

please
>>
>>17801641
You know schizo is just another word for untrained shaman.

Go see a shaman maybe your hearing others internal thoughts and it's just too much to handle.
I'd actually like to see you develop your psychic gifts instead of getting a mundane job.
Learn the tarot and invite people into your apartment. Have them give you 60$ for a reading.

See rent and job issue solved...

Don't dull out your guides anon. Your a shaman now. Time to step it up
>>
>>17801641
>My question is, will I ever be able to be off those meds?
Do NOT make the mistake of going off-meds just because you feel better. That means the meds are working... keep it up. I cant tell you if you will ever be off them, my intuition says no, but you will need to discuss that with a proper medical physician, that's not my area of expertise.

>don't know how I'll be able to pay my bills despite sending a bunch of applications all over the city.
You should be able to qualify for financial assistance, can the government not assist you in some way?

>How will the rest of the year fare for me?
Ill read cards give me a minute.
>>
>>17801652
Hi Cheswick! Are you still doing readings?
>>
File: jack-white-and-guitar[1].jpg (50KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-and-guitar[1].jpg
50KB, 660x400px
>>17801652
Can you tell me what they have planned, cheswick?
>>
>>17801652
>schizo is just another word for untrained shaman.

That's fucking retarded and dangerous.
>>
>>17801652
I'm ambivalent between What the Hell and Totally With You On That, Bro.

slightly leaning to the later

take that as you will
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (33KB, 425x423px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
33KB, 425x423px
>>17801639
What can you tell me about the girl I like? Why can't I get through her?
>>
>>17801551
Hey, sévis, I'm
>>17801361

I know you don't do love readings, so I understand if you don't take the second query. Either one is fine, thanks for your time.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mr4ou0lAnM1qz4rgp.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mr4ou0lAnM1qz4rgp.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
>>17801639
is he the one i was meant to be with?
>>
>>17801652
>>17801685
>>
>>17801652
I work with this guy and I am realizing that he is like The One I asked for in a spell (I haven't met him when I did it).. But he currently have a gf and I don't want to do anythng crazy.

I'm just having crazy thoughts? I would love to know what do you see about this guy.
>>
>>17801623

Male, 29, Gemini

How many works should I accumulate to best have a shot at putting certain artwork I produce on exhibition?

Is there any particular theme/subject that would better my chances if included?

What is the most important factor I fail to see pertaining to the success of such a venture?
>>
>>17801641
>My question is, will I ever be able to be off those meds?

Stay on the meds until a medical professional gives you the all-clear. Side effects fucking suck, but there's a scale. If it's "I'm gaining weight," tough it out. Maybe get a gym membership if it's annoying you.

If it's "I spent six months in hospital because I shat out most of my internal organs," then yeah, talk to a doc about getting new meds or altering your dose.
>>
>>17801691
see trip for nickname
>>
>>17801652
>schizo is just another word for untrained shaman.

And fucktard is just another name for you.
>>
>>17801634
You / Him / Union Significator: 7 of Cups (reversed) / 7 of Wands (reversed) / The Emperor
What He Likes / How to Exploit: The High Priestess / 8 of Swords
What He Dislikes / How to Overcome: 3 of Cups / 5 of Pentacles
Projected Outcome: The Fool (reversed)

Lass, this looks pretty bad. See, he's into quieter girls than you appear to be, and something about you just isn't drawing. You might be steeped in some fantasy and expecting him to be some knight for you fighting.

Not likely. He's more into the quiet evenings and good company. If you're into partying (regardless, he seems to think you are), you're quite mismatched, I think. If you really want this dude, the best I can conclude is that you should present a quieter, softer side of you. Playing the fun girl card will make your position quite hard to win.

Both advice cards counsel holding back a bit, and I think that's just about it. However, you probably should consider whether not he's really worth it. See, he digs your intelligence, but the way you behave just isn't in range of his personal tastes.

If you actually make this happen, though, you might want to take things quite slow: a false start shall likely lead your heart much faster than his, and it seems that conquering him will be much harder than holding on.

Be very careful with this one, good femanon.
>>
Hi, everyone! I have a few questions, if anyone wouldn't mind taking a break from doing readings to answer them.

I'm interested in learning Tarot, and I see that there are a few documents linked in the OP, and I'm grateful for you posting those. So, do you guys consider tarot a good way to get into magick/the occult? I've been wanting to try it seriously for so long now, and I'd eventually want to try my hand at summoning and meditation. Someone in another thread mentioned tarot being a good place for occultists to start, and I was curious about opinions on that.

The other thing is that while I was doing some preliminary research, I came across some interesting information. I'm not sure what everybody believes, but apparently tarot never originated in Egypt or anything like that, but started as a regular deck with which to play card games. It didn't have any occult leanings until the 18th century. What are your guys' thoughts on that?
>>
>>17801661
>Ill read cards give me a minute.

I know I dont do love readings but I see some potential on that front.

I would encourage you to temper your passions and drive with some common sense, youre going to have a hard time this year remaining temperate and measured.

Keep a schedule as best you can, put things in their place, and take some comfort in things being where they're meant to be. Youll want to rush and move quickly, but it is ill advised at this time.
>>
>>17801691
>How many works should I accumulate to best have a shot at putting certain artwork I produce on exhibition?
well that doesnt take cards to tell you "all of them" shoot for "all the works" and when its time to show, show what you can, you know that art isnt a matter of minimal effort for results.

>themes
consumerism? somethign about consumer culture or the emptiness of it? Cards seem to think something along those lines. Maybe even in praise of it, if you can pull off that level of post-irony.

>fail to see
intellectual honesty, be true to yourself and your ideas, and make sure they are well thought out, argued and presented.
>>
>>17801668
I can see the purple in his aura.

And how is it dangerous.... He's more depressed then anything else. A shaman can tie his soul down so he hears only guides until he's ready. To lvl up.

Needs more friends and to be active.
>>17801672
See this trip friend understands.
>>17801697
Are you the fucktard... Cause I'm pretty sure you are. Or don't know anything about real magic.
>>17801691
Wow your a Gemini.... Do you like it? You know being a Gemini.
>>
>>17801727
>I can see the purple in his aura.

Oh good, purple in his aura, that clears up everything.
>>
>>17801661
>>17801692
>>17801705
Thanks for the advice and the reading.
>youre going to have a hard time this year remaining temperate and measured
>Youll want to rush and move quickly, but it is ill advised at this time
I think I see what you mean here but just to clarify, it means Ill probably have a lot of ups and downs.
>>
>>17801677
You need to talk about things she's interested. I scryed her and she is apprehensive about you. Since she can't really read your personality.
Can you show more of yourself to her.
>>17801684
Yes but not for long. I see two men. And you'll be divided between them. The rest of your life.

One you'll sleep with the other you'll have kids with. Choose wisely okay.
>>
>>17801720
>How many
Wasn't looking for min/max optimization, more about a "harmonious", "auspicious" number.

>themes, consumerism, praise of it
It does strike a chord in a certain sense. Thanks, will keep it in mind.

>fail to see, intellectual honesty, well thought out, argued and presented.
Thanks, will keep it in mind. I don't see why that should be an issue, but that's actually the point, so I'll make sure to remind myself.

Screencapping now.
>>
>>17801735
> Ill probably have a lot of ups and downs.
more like "fasts and slows" I dont see it as positive and negatives, more like... opportunities to act fast without thinking, and opportunities to take it slow and be cautious, Im encouraging you not to rush anything. Take your time, be careful, be considerate and measure your reactions.
>>
>>17801727
What does purple in an aura mean?
What other colors is there and what are their meanings?

Id be interested in becoming a shaman but I don't know where to go for guidance
>>
>>17801731
It's so grossly incandescent.

Like loving shaman.
>>
File: jack-white-2013[1].jpg (36KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-2013[1].jpg
36KB, 599x373px
>>17801738
Is he going to message me thru social media chess or does he not give a shit about what I've done 4 him?
>>
File: Jack+White.jpg (13KB, 420x325px) Image search: [Google]
Jack+White.jpg
13KB, 420x325px
>>17801738
what does the future hold for me?
>>
>>17801739
>"harmonious", "auspicious" number.
Im getting 2 major works that are explorations and major pieces, the real stepping stones and guides of the larger work, perhaps 9 more, or 9 total works. Which is more harmonious to you 11? or 9? go with your answer.

>will keep it in mind.
cool, Im glad its a neat theme, I only mentioned being intellectually honest and well presented because there will be somethign unseen where this is tested, this is more than good artistic professionalism, keep it clean and honest and strong, dont cheat this one, there will be a test.
>>
>>17801727

Oh goddamn it I love it...

Why do you ask, though? Wouldn't anybody that's even *slightly* (such as me) into astrology answer the same, whatever their solar sign?

i.e. "welp I hate being aries!" would come across as a really weird thing.

I kinda resent mercury on cancer, but oh well.
>>
>>17801672
>>17801717
>>
>>17801741
Lots

Orange/red mean pain
Purple means magic
Dark green means mundane
Light green means you like something as much as posting
Gold means instant gratification like beating the traitors caravan in metal gear.
Light pink means a long term illness

Cords attached to a person mean soulties of different values. Can be tied to anything.

Auras of digimon are really incredible. Like a rainbow.

I saw a angel once at a spiritual church. But I wasn't paying attention just stared at his wings....

Usually you look at the color then scary into the body to find the real problem like if it's a tumor or just a strain.

It's cute when I scry pepole who cheated and you can see the difference in the blood between the kid and the guy
>>
Reader dudes please tell me, should i tell her the truth? I really thought about it, i truly feel that i shouldnt rock the boat, she's better off without the burden of knowledge. It would probably make me feel better but shes my friend so I'm kinda looking out for her as well. But i still really need advise. Thank you
>>
>>17801767
But your dual nature... Has it ever shown up.
I mean what's it like being one of the only signs without depression problems.

Do you ever miss your astral twin
>>
>>17801759
9 or 11 you bastard hahahahahah
that's a choice between a number you use and a number you like. Tough call. But if strictly on harmonious account, 9, it's 3x3 and all-around more useful.
>>
>>17801779
There are truths, and there are facts.
The facts are usually brutal uncomfortable and often unhelpful. They are descriptors that are beyond refutation, they are demonstrable, factual things that do not care who they hurt, because they do not care.

The truth is always helpful even if it's a bit painful. The truth most often includes a solution to a problem, not just a description of a problem. The truth is warm, and it does set one free.

Make sure you are telling her the truth, and not just facts.
>>
>>17801784
Whatever do you mean with dual nature and astral twin o_o

(honest...ish question)
>>
>>17801785
how about 9 smaller pieces in a 3X3, make it a play on staying within the established parameters of consumer culture and "staying in the lines" and then 2 larger, more complex pieces that are the major pieces of the body of work, one on either side, something like that?
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (15KB, 301x400px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
15KB, 301x400px
>>17801775
can you tell me my crushes opinion of me pls? i dont think its good lel
>>
>>17801796
Yeah, pretty much was thinking about something like that, desu sempai.
>>
>>17801738
>You need to talk about things she's interested. I scryed her and she is apprehensive about you. Since she can't really read your personality.
>Can you show more of yourself to her.
We talk to each other a lot and all things that interest us too. I've also been really opening myself to her, but she's still as you said, apprehensive.

What does she really feel about me? Will there be any progress soon? I'm been pursuing her for a long while now, and it's tiring.
>>
File: EGapY.gif (554KB, 499x260px) Image search: [Google]
EGapY.gif
554KB, 499x260px
>>17801784
Hey, Ches! Things going well?
You were right! You are awesome, babe!
We got thogether, officially a couple now.
I am so sad that i dropped my spaghetti so fucking hard today tho, it sucked. But i will my best to make up for it, i like this girl.
What do you see for us from now on?
>>
>>17801702

!!BV I think I wont be able to sleep tonight. I might have to take a decision on college because the grades where not that great.

can you or any other reader help me?
>>
>>17801784
also "no depression" my ass

Hard as fuck yes, but happens. It's just substituted with numbness most of the time. But I'm not entirely comfortable with pinning that to an astrological factor.
>>
>>17801745
I wish you would msg first just to get a one up on this guy.
>>17801755
How far into the future do you want to go.
Weird. I feel a femininity in you. You a girl or are you just around women a lot.

I feel your supposed to be in a authority position in real life and offline.

Like if your in a game your supposed to be a guild leader. Or a mod.

You need your own business. And see you interested in boats later in life.

I see you later getting into carpentry work like building homes and stuff.

But not much is going to happen that's to important for another two to three years.

In between this fill it with posting and painting try getting into contract work with gusion. I see his digimon friends the easiest for you.

Saw some nice akasic lives. Mostly houseboat style lives nice and easygoing
>>
File: Jack-White[1].jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White[1].jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
>>17801775
Am I going to get laid this summer?
>>
File: Jack_White_first_look_2.jpg (46KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_White_first_look_2.jpg
46KB, 500x559px
>>17801820
whoaa omg yes I am a girl and yes i do work at an office actually im head of hr for a company whoaaa thats so acurate, btw what about love? do you see me with anyone?
>>
File: jack-white.jpg (7KB, 289x174px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white.jpg
7KB, 289x174px
>>17801820
Is he the one I was looking for as a couple?
>>
File: 1462237730393.jpg (33KB, 420x443px) Image search: [Google]
1462237730393.jpg
33KB, 420x443px
I'm stuck in a serious rut and need help getting out of this NEET hellhole. Does anyone want to give me a little advice on what the best course of action should be or where or what I should be doing to get out and be happy. I also want to own a sailboat and sail but I should probably get out first. Is anyone interested?
>>
>>17801793
Cause I always see in Gemini's the loss and need for there twin. It's great though doing astral astrology work calling on a Gemini's lost twin. It helps with there relationship issues and stops them for awhile.

I mean I'm a sadge so I'm a legendary Pokemon. I don't have problems the other zodiac do.

I mean usually Gemini will buy into a one true soulmate thing. When really what they need is just a good friend at the right time.

The dual nature is from the fact your born under twins and your alone. Gemini's usually call upon without thinking there astral twin for her nature and it heals them.
>>
>>17801834
>Does anyone want to give me a little advice on what the best course of action should be or where or what I should be doing to get out and be happy.

Get a job. Might not be your ~dream job,~ but even flipping burgers at McDonalds gets you money, social interaction and out of the house.
>>
>>17801838
Actually makes sense, in several ways but not all.

Except the pokemon bullshit. That doesn't, but whatever floats your boat man.
>>
File: 1461022468927.jpg (109KB, 600x484px) Image search: [Google]
1461022468927.jpg
109KB, 600x484px
>>17801840
I'm gonna go put in an application to go be a waiter again but I hated it. I was good at it though; just gotta fake the friendliness.

But I was looking more for what the best career choice or how to be a little more content with myself and that sort of stuff, you know?
>>
>>17801814
Nothing but clannad. And wolf and spice put together.

Lots of great things coming for you in the next month.
I feel you need to make a offering with water to bless this union .
Go cup of water pour it outside for the relationship. To show the spirits you want to keep her.
I see you finding your poetic heart and writing it to her.
Basically
"It's gonna be great you made it." The post
>>
File: louvre-hieroglyph[1].jpg (3MB, 3648x2736px) Image search: [Google]
louvre-hieroglyph[1].jpg
3MB, 3648x2736px
>>17801838
chesswick is anything different going to happen in the next few months or is my life gonna still be boring
>>
>>17801848
It's a funny joke. Humor poor cheswick.
I mean isn't a centaur like a pokemon?
>>
>>17801858
I wish you would get into something in depth like anime or warcraft.

But I mean if you want to change it up. Start asking girls out.

Moja molsc. ....

Keep hearing it around you... Someone I guess from somewhere forien wants to chat.
>>
>>17801826
Not anything but casual. I see you are sick of waiting and hoping.
I mean I see the guy but he's ill atm... I think if you went to volunteer at the hospital around cancer patients you would find him.
>>
>>17801869

Ches, my intuition is sharpening over time, and my senses breach over into straight-on clairvoyance and empath stuff at time. Buuuut I'm a little picky about what I study and read. Do you recommend a topic or specific book that would help me develop further, or get deeper into the magic/occult scene?

Ooor can you give me some clues on what I can do to improve the love life. That'd be cool too.
>>
>>17801825
I need your palm cause every time is see it the scene stops. And you walk away.

I don't know why. Are you coming on to strong try drunker women.
>>
>>17801860
Okay okay xD

well zodiacal signs are critters/symbols with different powers, qualities and "energies", not that different from mons... except fewer and arranged in a finnicky way.
>>
>>17801883
>try drunker women
Now that's solid real-life advice
>>
>>17801881
There's a book called you are a medium. And trust your vibes that's good.

The native books by Ted Williams are all great.
They help you open up your chackras to hear animals in English.
>>
>>17801888
And those are some solid trips. Checked
>>
File: artw24.png (160KB, 232x260px) Image search: [Google]
artw24.png
160KB, 232x260px
>>17801727
Can you tell me about my aura.. or potentially about the aura of the guy I'm involved with?
>>
Hi, this is my first time here, I am a male 27 years old. I feel lost and confused these days on pretty much all aspects of my life. I don't know what my life purpose is and I would appreciate some guidance if possible. Thanks!
>>
>>17801891

I've noticed a saint francis sorta thing going on with a lot of animals. They certainly respond to energy projections. I've felt a few of them even send pulses back.

Buuut the hearing them in english bit is a little hard to believe
>>
>>17801584
I'm in a love triangle with this girl i grew up with, and the guy shes been seeing for a long time.

I drew 3 cards to determine how it plays out will someone interpret so i can see if im self deluding?
>The empress
>8 of swords
>8 of wands
>>
>>17801745
>>17801820
i dont want to seem like a stalker, he might be creeped by me, whats he going to say in the msg is he going to tell me off?
>>
>>17801896
See a lot of blue in your hippocampus. Means either you love kids or want one.

See green and gold tonight. I do see some nutrition deficiency in your blood.

I feel your going to get a sore throat. Soon.

The guy is just dark blue and green all over.
Kinda a mundie I mean it's OK if your into that.

I keep seeing madmax. Do you live there or do you want to travel to a sandy place
>>
>>17801903

She wont break up with him for you, but I'm sure you can help ruin the relationship if you get subtle and creative.

I dont know what the cards say
>>
Never mind. You're willing to babble about "auras" but not try and "read me" in any measurable way. You're all just role-playing.
>>
>>17801901
No I can hear them. I can hear plants scream too when you cook them.

Need to open up your ear gate. Your really missing out.
>17801903
With that empress it says your child is the triangle
And imprisoned you. Drop the girls altogether
Find someone else.
Unless it's your sister or something...
I see a nice Greek girl go for her.
>>17801905
No msg him. What's the worst he can do.
>>
>>17801913
Well OK cool.
But I mean you never payed the iron price
>>
>>17801913

How can I respond? I dont even know who you are, anon.

>laughinggirls
>>
>>17801917
shes greek. shes not my sister...
>>
>>17801907
Well, I saw madmax fury road with another guy recently.. I was torn between this guy and the other guy for a long time. Hopefully I made the right decision.
>>
>>17801907
Ugh I just got over a month long cold. I really do not want another.
>>
>>17801921
Well since you require "iron" to get you to not ignore my "air-quiry" what is it you want then?

>>17801923
And what information would you like if you want to read me or whatever?
>>
File: tumblr_o7yxraVBKw1vr5iz8o2_1280.jpg (71KB, 1203x627px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7yxraVBKw1vr5iz8o2_1280.jpg
71KB, 1203x627px
>>17801856
Just made the offering, thank you so much, Ches.
I feel so sad about the things that went today, but i hope you are right, you always are.
Now, for your offering, here is the jack tax. Hope this a rare jack.
>>
>>17801917

>your really missing out.

Or i can keep cooking stir-fry without the guilt trip.

Still sounds like a useful sense. I'll certainly read your recommendations. You usually have good advice
>>
File: Jack%20White%20mirror%201000[1].jpg (89KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jack%20White%20mirror%201000[1].jpg
89KB, 1000x667px
>>17801838
Does he just want to use me for sex or does he want to be bf/gf? If he wants to be my bf will he be a good one? Thnx
>>
File: Jack-White-2015[1].png (2MB, 1986x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-2015[1].png
2MB, 1986x1222px
>>17801856
GEneral reading please
>>
>>17801921

Not the "put everything in quotes" guy, but here's one just in case I owe you from previous discussion
>>
File: jackwhite.jpg (23KB, 464x261px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
23KB, 464x261px
>>17801993
>>17801921

Oh right, the Jack
>>
I was skipped two times... interesting.
>>
>>17802009
Same.
It's bullshit roleplaying.
>>
>>17802013

Or is it?
>>
>>17802015
Definitely is.
Unless one of these autists wants to tell me something about me or my day that I can verify then I have no reason to believe they aren't.
>>
>>17802021

I dunno, kinda seems stubborn to keep asking.
>>
>>17802021
>>17802013
>I was skipped
>people are infallible and incapable of error, as such anything that minorly inconveniences me must be an act of malice
>Ill just shout "roleplayers" until I feel better.

Whatever floats your boat man.
>>
>>17802013
well, at least I have an answer now lol. I thought it was like random readings or something.
>>
>>17802028
Go read their sticky. It's pretty great. It basically says "We can't be wrong, lol"

">That reading was inaccurate!
That happens sometimes. As previously mentioned, there are different levels of skill and experience represented in these threads. Some readers have years of experience, and some are barely doing their first readings or otherwise practicing. We welcome everyone here, so you might be read by an inexperienced reader sometimes. Not every reader will give you perfectly accurate readings, and some can connect better to you than others. We're all individuals here, remember.

>That reading made me sad / shit sucks / fuck my life
Sometimes you're on a bad path. If you get a negative reading, try to take it as a warning, a sign of how things are currently going. The future is always in flux, and you can always change your luck. Forewarned is forearmed."
>>
>>17802026
yeah, it is, but sometimes they actually misses you and they give you the reading if you post it later bc it was with another rules or different energy, Idk. It uses to be useful to repeat (one time).
>>
>>17802033

They're just cards, chill out.

On an off note, where's empath been?
>>
>>17802027
It's role playing until somebody give me an ounce of proof; my name, my pet's name, what my pet is, what I ate today, literally anything these diviners can supposedly see. Not just vague, fortune cookie bullshit.
>>
>>17802038

Don't let him agitate you. But goddamn you're derailing the thread, dude
>>
>>17802033
> It basically says "We can't be wrong, lol"

>Not every reader will give you perfectly accurate readings

You need to work on your reading comprehension friendo, it specifically states that they can be wrong. You even pasted the relevant section in your post.
>>
>>17802042
>implying there is anything here to derail
Two people have been ignored so far and no actual specifics about anything have been said.

>>17802047
Yeah, they can't be wrong because they say it's bullshit by saying "We might be wrong, lol"

Let me rephrase it for you, friendo, "We probably won't be accurate at all and we might be completely wrong but we're totally diviners! See, because we told you we might be wrong then we can say anything while still having an air of confidence."
>>
>>17802038
>until somebody give me an ounce of proof
You are owed exactly jack shit.

> literally anything these diviners can supposedly see.
Show me where it is ever claimed by any of the diviners that they can see anything with this level of specificity. Oh, you cant find anywhere that they said that? Maybe they never actually claimed that and you're full of shit.

>Not just vague, fortune cookie bullshit.
You know honestly there's probably 5000 or more threads on 4chan right now, why are you even here? So you got skipped, cry harder, it wont give you any proof, or more importantly, fix the hyper-critical wreck that you fraudulently call a life.

Enjoy your trolling.
>>
>>17801921
>>17801590
>What is it your looking from me tonight baby.
Oh you know what I want every night.
>>
>>17802054
>You are owed exactly jack shit.
Translation: I don't have to prove anything just trust us, we're right.

>Show me where it is ever claimed by any of the diviners that they can see anything with this level of specificity. Oh, you cant find anywhere that they said that? Maybe they never actually claimed that and you're full of shit.
So, if I make vague, not-even-wrong predictions then I can be a diviner too? Neat!

>You know honestly there's probably 5000 or more threads on 4chan right now, why are you even here? So you got skipped, cry harder, it wont give you any proof, or more importantly, fix the hyper-critical wreck that you fraudulently call a life.
Literally not a point. I came here with an ope mind looking to see what you were all about and all I see so far is nonsense.
>>
>>17802053
>Let me rephrase it for you

Yeah see what you;re talking about is the escape clause, many diviners use it. With rational sane people who recognize divination for the social, and personal growth tool that it can be, the escape clause is not necessary, because "proof" of "psychic ability" is not necessary to achieve some measure of personal growth and everyone is fine.

For hyperbolic self styled "debunkers" like you, it's required, because your head is so firmly up your ass that you believe you set the standards and definitions for what a diviner is or is not. SO they are forced to state at the outset that inaccuracy is a possibility.

You are entitled to nothing, these readers do this shit for free. Honestly, Id like to help you out, so tell me where you came in.
>>
>>17802067
Then call yourself self help gurus or something. Don't claim to be using occult stuff to literally see things. Don't claim to see an aura as "...just dark blue and green all over." as if that has an meaning beyond "Here's a personalized self-help guide a psychologist could give you."

I just wanted a general reading is all I wanted. A general reading and a suggestion what to do to be happy in life.
>>
>>17802065
> just trust us, we're right.
Except youre conveniently ignoring the part where they stated that they may not be right. Do you expect a diviner to be 100% infallible? seriously?

>not-even-wrong predictions
oh you're a legit "skeptic" fuck off with your "not-even-wrong" catchphrase bullshit and go back to rationalwiki, you are achieving nothing by being here except artifically inflating your own ego in a room full of people who were just fine without your ass coming to rescue them.

>Literally not a point
You're using the word literally incorrectly, Id expect better from such a champion of rational dialectic. At least master the language your trying to debate in.

> came here with an ope mind
Dont be dishonest, you came here to find the tiniest shred of anything to attack in order to justify your personal beliefs. You are changing no ones mind, you are achieving nothing besides hollow masturbation and derailing a thread. Do you have nothing better to do than shit on people from the great heights to which you feel you have ascended?

I dont usually make the "le fedora" argument but honestly, go tip your shit elsewhere, you're not even entertaining, At worst, at least the readers are more entertaining than your self-serving overly critical opinion.
>>
>>17801723
Why thank you

I came into poetry accidentally. There was a voice and energy that touched mine, and thereafter, I heard a voice speak in rhyme. It spoke truly and prophetically, and I named him “The Crazy,” for I felt that name to fit appropriately, given the origins of insanity. Poetry he taught me, and prophecy as well, therafter was I able, the future to tell.

>>17801817
You'll want to hit up another reader; I'm tired and off to bed soon

>>17801834
Not a reading, but advice: anything is better than NEET. Literally any job is better than doing nothing. Your current job is looking for a job; spend 8 hours per day job-hunting and applying. Send your resume to everyone, and go on every interview that is offered to you. Invest in a suit for your interviews, and learn common interview questions. Practice answering them until they're second nature and you can talk about yourself with confidence.

Get an account on monster.com and make use of their free resume review service. You may or may not want to pay for professional resume improvement, but that's up to you. Research power words and incorporate them into your resume.

Now, if you actually know what you want to do, start looking into what kind of backgrounds they want and start working on that. If, for example, you want to sell a product that requires a license, get that license immediately and take an entry-level job that involves it.
>>
>>17802078
>Except youre conveniently ignoring the part where they stated that they may not be right. Do you expect a diviner to be 100% infallible? seriously?
Yeah, that whole escape clause thing is silly if you claim to be occult future seers.

>oh you're a legit "skeptic" fuck off with your "not-even-wrong" catchphrase bullshit and go back to rationalwiki, you are achieving nothing by being here except artifically inflating your own ego in a room full of people who were just fine without your ass coming to rescue them.
Wow, you showed me.

>You're using the word literally incorrectly, Id expect better from such a champion of rational dialectic. At least master the language your trying to debate in.
I have a nice reaction for this somewhere but I'm LITERALLY too lazy to dig it up. How about actually refuting the point rather than critiquing word choice.

>Dont be dishonest, you came here to find the tiniest shred of anything to attack in order to justify your personal beliefs. You are changing no ones mind, you are achieving nothing besides hollow masturbation and derailing a thread. Do you have nothing better to do than shit on people from the great heights to which you feel you have ascended?
The only masturbating I'm doing is to how completely ass-pained your getting by my presence.
>>
>>17802033
Those dubs are wasted on someone with shit-tier reading comprehension. This is a place for people to practice. Most of the readers here are novices looking to improve.

Would you agree that people who are practicing something are likely to make mistakes while practicing? Would you also agree that these mistakes, combined with useful feedback, are integral to improving?

Now, given that positive atmosphere promotes positive growth, would you agree that comments like yours would inherently detract from a positive atmosphere?

Then you can see how you're basically shitting up the thread and nothing more, right?
>>
>>17802075
>Then call yourself self help gurus or something.
Your failure to understand nomenclature is not our problem. We are not required to follow your classifications nor to meet with your satisfaction in any category. Feel free to leave.

>I just wanted a general reading is all I wanted. A general reading and a suggestion what to do to be happy in life.

And you're butthurt that you didn't get it because someone missed your request, so your next available weapon is to derail the thread and shitpost on people who were doing just fine? You realize no one owes you any proof, any entertainment, any reading or any attention? With your attitude its little wonder that you're looking for guidance from fortune tellers on a korean macrame forum.

People get skipped, it happens, even readers miss stuff. Readers can be wrong, it happens, even rigid scientific process misses details. Perhaps all that divination is, is guesswork and vague generalizations, but even if it is, you are missing the point by such a wide margin, even the help it can give is lost on you because you are so quick to criticize.

You want a reading on how to be happier in life? Here you go, the cards say: Stop being an entitled asshole who feels like theyre owed something. Be more courteous, and for fucks sake, whatever you do, dont ruin other peoples fun because you have had a bad day.

Hows that?
>>
>>17802092
I really like the part were you criticize me thusly:

>With your attitude its little wonder that you're looking for guidance from fortune tellers on a korean macrame forum.

Seeing as you're also here.

But thanks for the same self help blabber I've gotten from everyone else. Honestly hope it helps some other sad sacks.
>>
>>17802090
> if you claim to be occult future seers.
please cite where that is ever stated. Most of the readers here are not only skeptical of psychic powers, they outright state that they are not psychics. Troll harder.

>critiquing word choice.
Im not critiquing your semantics, Im LITERALLY questioning whether you are intellectually fit to be attempting the arguments you are attempting to make. (you're not).

>The only masturbating I'm doing is to how completely ass-pained your getting by my presence.

So you're simply deriving pleasure from derailing and upsetting people who were just fine before you showed up. What's it like to only derive pleasure in other people's suffering? Don't you find it stifling to have no purpose in life other than causing misery? Why go on?
>>
>>17802104
yeah, see how that works, the difference between you and I is that, as a relatively sane and rational human being capable of even basic social interaction, I can derive pleasure and even fulfillment from helping, and being helped by others. I honestly hope it helps someone too. Maybe someone would be more willing to help you if you stopped acting like an entitled brat? Just a thought.
>>
Hi, any online reader here? I wanna have a general reading of my life :)
>>
>>17802087
Maybe I'll finally have friends and my parents will l finally love me if I get a job. Thanks, anon.

>>17802105
>please cite where that is ever stated. Most of the readers here are not only skeptical of psychic powers, they outright state that they are not psychics. Troll harder.
As per the definition of the word: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diviner
Specifically "special powers"

>Im not critiquing your semantics, Im LITERALLY questioning whether you are intellectually fit to be attempting the arguments you are attempting to make. (you're not).
I'm* I can LITERALLY do this too.

>>17802112
I'm just triggered by the deception here, that's all.
>>
>>17802120
Wait, you're triggered because your air-query wasn't read?

Read the sticky again.
>>
>>17802123
It's was most reading the escape clause that set me off.

That and this asshole who thinks he gets to specially define what a diviner is when it's been properly defined as using "special powers" or "occult means"
>>
>>17802135
It's not an escape clause; it just says we might fuck up because we're fallible, and some of us are inexperienced. The definition of the occult varies and is broad. Tarot can be considered occult according to some definitions.

Rather than wasting your time trying to debate what is occult or not, you might want to consider lurking a bit to see what this is all about. You lurk other places before contributing, right? Doesn't it make sense to lurk here too?

Great. Now, lurk until you find a reader announcing that they are doing readings and query said reader according to the stated requirements.

Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>17802144
So it is roleplaying? Thanks champ.

I didn't need to lurk for a week to see the ins and outs I just needed to piss a few of you off a bit to get the truth.

Have fun with your "divination" senpai. Thanks for clearing it up for me.
>>
>>17802037
Just really busy. He'll probably be around more in the near future, this or next week.
>>
File: motherfucking terry crews.jpg (386KB, 2514x1676px) Image search: [Google]
motherfucking terry crews.jpg
386KB, 2514x1676px
If anyone would give me one of those sweet ass aura readings that would be awesome.
>>
>>17802157
It's yellow.
>>
>>17802163
can you do mine pls?
>>
>>17802165
Blue-purple with red wisps and some glitter/dust that puffs out of it.
>>
>>17802167
Mine?
>>
>>17802120
>http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/diviner
Oh so now youre playing with semantics? ok:

Full Definition of divination:
the art or practice that seeks to foresee or foretell future events or discover hidden knowledge usually by the interpretation of omens or by the aid of supernatural powers

see that part where it says "seeks to"? That implies failure in at least some attempts.

Also please take not of the word "or" in the sentence "or by the aid of supernatural powers"
divination as a practice does not require, or even imply the use of supernatural powers. It would seem to me that you have forced your own interpretations on the meaning based on personal bias and not actual definition.

If you want to play the dictionary game, maybe you'd better actually read the fucking dictionary.

>I'm just triggered by the deception here, that's all.
The only deception is in your head. You have not been mislead or deceived. Or more accurately, you probably have been, but not in this thread about it's contents.

>>17802135
>It's was most reading the escape clause that set me off.
>[triggering intensifies]

As I said, it's not even required 99% of the time, it's only the special snowflakes like you that come in and shit all over everything that require its use.

>properly defined as using "special powers" or "occult means"

Im not defining what a diviner is, Mirriam Webster is, see above. Even your own citation states that "occult means" is a valid technique, occult does not imply supernatural, merely occult.

Go back to your r/atheism circlejerk and hug it out with your friends, make sure to tell them that the mean old fortune tellers made you feel inadequate so you showed them how euphoric you are.
>>
>>17802171
Cabbage green.
>>
>>17801652
h-hi
Newfag, replying to you because I have the kind of experiences that some cultures call schizophrenia and others call shamanism. Been experiencing that for a year and a half now, avoided diagnosis because I'm autistic and people aren't that weirded out when the autistic guy refuses to leave his room or talk to anyone.

Leo, August 8th. Moon in Aquarius, Mercury in Leo, Venus in Cancer, Mars in Cancer, Jupiter in Pisces, Saturn in Taurus, Uranus in Aquarius, Neptune in Aquarius (according to an online natal chart).

I hate the city I live in and can't afford to even move away from my parents. I'm on the cusp of adulthood and have no idea how to be an adult while disabled and socially isolated. I'm starting to make offline social connections, but it's a slow process. I've been waiting for a lot of things that are constantly being stolen from me, and I need to work on my art but it's always the last thing I'm capable of.

And I want her. She has a boyfriend. This is a surprisingly low priority, but it's still a concern.
>>
>>17802167
can you do mine?
>>
>>17802173

What about me, do I have a colorful aura?
>>
>>17802172
Not actually an atheist. You even had a 50/50 shot with that one. Damn.

But I guess that's okay since you have an escape clause that says you can be wrong. You're no better than original Freud.
>>
>>17802167
thank you. I looked up the meanings but what does glitter mean?

also does purple mean im an empath
>>
>>17802163
thanks
>>
>>17802173
can I get my aura color please?
>>
>>17802180
It's a translucent clear gel or glass or something, with some random (undetailed) colours seen through it. Mostly red and gold.

>>17802181
Blue with pink dots.

>>17802189
Your aura is mostly a blue of varying shades but it appears purple because if the red passing through it and tainting it. You probably are generally calm/nice/whatever blue energies, but the red is some kind of weird energy that's really active and messes it up.

I don't know what the glitter is. Clutter? External energy? Maybe you emit a lot of energy? Something weird.

The blue is the main "you" part.

>>17802195
Deep pink and red and cream. Sort of sickly and sweet like a strawberry cheesecake.
>>
>>17802173
That's somewhat contrary to what other aura readers have told me. What does an aura like that mean to you?
>>
>>17802198
Give me mine, please.
>>
>>17802187
I never said I was a reader, so I am even less required to live up to your make-believe standards than they are. I was just assuming that you were based on your shitty reddit tier personality.

My favorite part was when you compeltely ignored all the refutations based on actual dictionary definitions even though that was the crux of your argument. Are you done getting beat on yet or do you want me to keep making both of us look stupid?
>>
>>17802189
>>17802198
ive been told that before by another empath, about the energy emitting, i feel tired a lot .halp
>>
>>17802198
seems accurate most people have said my aura is either bright red with hints of gold... what does that say about me?
>>
>>17802198
>like a cheesecake
i'm intriqued does that mean anything in particular?
>>
>>17802198
can you tell me my crush's aura?
>>
>>17802198
can I get in on this?
>>
>>17802203
I'm enjoying the fancy word tricks where you try to make your role playing less not-real. Please continue.
>>
>>17802198
If you have the time to give mine, I would be thankful
>>
>>17802200
Nothing. It just looks like a cabbage. It's a bit wrinkly and plain. It gives me the impression of being stubborn and closed in.

I see the vague hint of a VERY dark blue inside but cabbage dominates your aura.

>>17802202
Maybe like a granite/pebble look? Brown-grey. Hard to pick up on. Is it cloaked?

>>17802207
Maybe you need to see a doctor. Or stop spending so much time with people. Re-evaluate your friendships. Or try meditation?

>>17802210
Not sure... it's too hard to even see the details. Maybe you're not yourself right now.

>>17802212
Nothing much. It also has a roses feel. Maybe you're just really into aesthetics and glamour, or romantics.

>>17802214
Pale blue egg shell on a lake. Fragile and isolated.

>>17802218
White and gold and with a woollen texture. Warm. Distant.

>>17802222
Nice quads. Blue and pink. Mostly pale blue with a pale pink strip that coats one side. Maybe one energy growing over/into the other.
>>
>>17802225
Does my crush like me back reader? Thank you!!
>>
>>17802227
Sorry, not doing those kind of readings right now.
>>
>>17802225
Mine please
>>
>>17802225
I'd like to join.
>>
>>17802234
Purple.
>>
>>17802225
What is Donald Trumps Aura
>>
>>17802235
Orange.
>>
>>17802220
what word tricks? Ok let me put it more simply so you can understand: "I am not a reader, I am not r3equired to lice up to any standards you have set forth. You didn't refute any points and are now just resorting to ad-hominem and empty attacks to justify your behavior" is that clear enough? Honestly, ask again for a reading politely, or fuck off to somewhere else where your time is better spent, you're a waste of breath.
>>
>>17802225
Thank you a bunch , quads here
>>
>>17802225
Can't really stand glamour. I suppose I like aesthetics as I really like ambient and droning music as well as peculiar items and minimalist/rustic design. Not sure about the romantics either. I suppose the fiance says the way I talk about the ocean sunsets is romantic.

Thanks.
>>
>>17802243
You're just a (you) mine! Let me get some more of those precious (you)'s
>>
>>17802241
It changes between red-brown (like soil colour), khaki green and ... another image I can't quite grasp right now.

>>17802245
Thanks for the feedback. Honestly I haven't worked out much about meanings of auras so I'm just guessing that part.
>>
>>17802245
>>17802247
Fyi it could also just be the bad kind of red. Red is bad a lot in empath/aura readings.
>>
>>17802214
>>17802225
Thank you, Pale blue means fragile and isolated?
>>
>>17802157
Wow is that shaq I was just thinking about how cool he is.

I see tightness in your knee and I feel there is a issue with acid in your diet.
Mostly blue aura wise. I wish you would think more so I could see more colors in your brain.
Just looks gold tonight.
>>17802033
If your this butthurt think about paying the Jack tax then
>>
>>17802250
The whole image does. Blue usually just means nice, calm, happy, normal things. And depth. Are they a deep person? Maybe they're a water sign too?
>>
If anyone wants a general reading through automatic drawing, I'll do the first three that respond to this post. I need your first name, age and favorite color.
>>
>>17802247
>>17802249
I am an angry person, I won't deny it. But it seems odd to be coupled with pink which seems to be antithetical to red.
Cats love me if that means anything lol
>>
>>17802237
what does purple mean?
>>
>>17802241
>>17802247
Yeah but have you scryed the inside of his mind it's like multicolored fire werks.

Yeah I see arthritis and a couple old injurys too.
>>
>>17802255
Ethan, 29, black
>>
>>17802259
That particular kind of pink doesn't appear to me commonly so... hard to say. The pink and red dominate the aura. The white/cream is pretty passive in nature. The pink is deeply ingrained, heavy, thick, solid... The red is active, coats everything, powerful. So take that as you will.

>>17802265
That makes sense. I think that's the part I couldn't see. It was like colours and shapes that didn't have any solid foundation to them so it was there but "invisible". Maybe I just can't "see" that type/activity of energy.

>>17802264
You might be psychic. Otherwise, no idea. Seems nice to me though.
>>
>>17802264
Means your not a mundane and can join cheswicks super sekrit club.
>17802254
Also means they are somewhat not neet. And talk to strangers.
>>17802259
Where are you seeing pink. Pink is usually a indicator of serious illness. Or fractures.
>>
>>17802271
Hmm, I dunno. Thanks, anon.

Cheswick asks where you see the pink?

>>17802273
I don't see it the anon I replied to above sees it. I don't know much about auras. All I know is pink is associated with love and tenderness.
>>
>>17802255
G. 26 Black
>>
>>17802225
You think it's cloaked? That's interesting; I had Empath say the same a long while ago, but I thought it has changed. Seems that it's still hard to pick up on...

Thank you! Do you want me to read yous?
>>
File: image.jpg (239KB, 993x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239KB, 993x899px
>>17802270
It appears to be a bird of some kind. Are you at a point in your life where something has to change? Because that's what I'm getting from this. There's something... Either sorrowful or frustrating holding you back. My advice is to go for the next opportunity that presents itself, but be smart about it. Catch the next gust of wind and go, just look out for the hawk.
>>
>>17802255
Ellie
Purple
>>
File: 45676543.png (380B, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
45676543.png
380B, 225x225px
>>17802283
Everywhere. Maybe mostly on... your right side? Pic is roughly the shade. But yours is slightly less purple.

>>17802294
Sure, that sounds cool, if you can do readings. Thanks.
>>
>>17802273
Hey Cheswick, what do you think of >>17802202
and the reader's response?
>>
>>17802255
if you want to do a bonus
Felix, 19, green
>>
>>17802302
I really don't know anything about specifics, thanks though!

>>17802273
That's what he tells me linked above.
>>
>>17802302
I dabble into it a bit, but aura readings are something I don't usually do.

Interesting. The first time I looked at it, it felt like I was more poking your energy core instead of aura. The aura itself at first was more yellow and brown, sparks of brown I mean, and the core itself was black with yellow sparks, seemingly not letting me close. Agitated. I feel pressure on my throat; are you exhausted, by chance?
I tried again and it seems to be a bit more bright, clearing up and all. More grey, white and very faint marks of blue, but the core still retains that ''shocking'' feeling to it.
>>
File: image.jpg (313KB, 1149x1133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
313KB, 1149x1133px
>>17802292
There's a rat in the oats. Do you have a shady friend or relative that's causing you problems? They aren't going to change if you keep facilitating them. My advice to you is let go of that which is keeping you in a loop, be that a bad friend or a bad habit.
>>
>>17802310
You mean the shortcake.

Yeah the white spots are tinged green it's a past life issues with being holy men of importance. I feel the guy wase at one time a early Christian that was around Jesus.
And though he has a sickness he can heal himself through rekei or something is healing him
I keep hearing raziel around him. Maybe he can get in touch with him literally.
Lucky guy
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 901x1297px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 901x1297px
>>17802301
That's a dramatic about face. Did someone recently betray your trust? If so, and you may not believe it now, but it was for the better. That leaked secret or now ex or flaw that has come to light will be of benefit to you down the road. When one door closes, another one opens. Don't miss these doors because you're looking at your feet.
>>
>>17802298
>There's something... Either sorrowful or frustrating holding you back.
Ya, I'm massively hung up on a girl.

>My advice is to go for the next opportunity that presents itself
Good reader, I should inform you that, while I am attractive and charismatic, I am surrounded by vile degenerates, so my countless opportunities aren't really opportunities, so to speak. Regardless, I'll keep this in mind, thanks.
>>
>>17802322
Razeil? As in the angel of secrets? What does that even mean?
>>
>>17802255
Edward
Black
>>
>>17802319
cute drawing btw
perhaps yes its my bad habbit of obsessing with people and being so impulsive all the time... never patient...
Thank you for the reading
>>
File: image.jpg (320KB, 1029x1114px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
320KB, 1029x1114px
>>17802309
A man in contemplation. Are you deciding what to do with your life right now? It doesn't feel quite like a life-altering decision, what I'm getting from this, but something fairly serious is coming up. Whatever it is, it will have an immediate effect, but it shouldn't stretch more than six months. Don't stress yourself out over whatever it is. Also, fight with your words, not your fists.
>>
>>17802341
I think the shortcake guy needs to summon the angel of secrets.

He has a really nice vibration in his soul enough to summon and get his answers from.

Guide said get the answer from raziel like he did before.
>>
>>17802354
Oh, I am the guy with the cheescake or shortcake aura. So should I do anything in particular having a connection with such an angel or something?
>>
>>17802356
Try and evoke raziel he would be a bro to you.

Have a question what was it like to touch Jesus 2000 yrs. Ago did you like it?
>>
File: image.jpg (234KB, 938x1045px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234KB, 938x1045px
>>17802345
A heart made of butterfly wings(?) I'm getting a feeling of faking sincerity or care from this. Is there trouble with a current or potential partner, be that in romance, friendship or business? Tread lightly. Those connections are yet delicate but, if you treat them right, you'll be able to soar.
>>
>>17802369
I don't know. I imagine it would have comforting. Comforting is the word that comes to mind.
>>
>>17802312
Thanks, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17802334
Well, if you can steer her away from those vile, degenerate hawks without putting yourself in danger, it'll be sunny skies and the fattest worms for you two.
>>
>>17802255
Y, 22, Violet

If you're still drawing.
>>
>>17802346
Thanks. Yeah, being patient is tough. It's something I struggle with myself. I often doodle to negate that niggling feeling. Perhaps it's something you could pick up as well? It's very therapeutic.
>>
>>17802370
Thanks, my heart does feel like your drawing right now as I'm currently having trouble with my crush. If there's any fake sincerity or care, it's definitely ain't from my part.
>>
>>17802255
If you're still drawing I'd like one, please!
Damian
Sky blue
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 1042x1637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 1042x1637px
>>17802377
A fabulous, faceless frog. Looks like you could use some silliness in your life. Do you have a tough family situation going on right now? Because I'm feeling that more than romance or friendship for some reason. Someone will seemingly come out of left field and brighten your world if you let them. Blood may be thicker than water, but sometimes even family can be a lost cause.
>>
>>17802400
is that dat boi?
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 704x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 704x663px
>>17802386
Mushrooms. Huh. I hate to get so personal, but, uh, is there something going on in the sexual department? Some kind of hangup, maybe? Or a little bit of touch-phobia going on in you or someone you care deeply about and would like to touch? Or maybe there's something you know you're not supposed to have or want or even know about, but you want it anyway? Either way, this picture is telling me "do not touch," and I'm not quite sure what it's referring to. The only advice I can give is be patient with yourself.
>>
>>17802327
It's more along the lines of turning away and leaving from something, in a bit of a dramatic fashion. I know what it would mean, but well, I still hope that it's just one door closed and another door opening...
>>
>>17802417
Quit a job by screaming at your boss or something like that? You'll be OK as long as you don't let it pull you down. When we have dramatic reactions, the aftermath can be messy and feel really daunting, but you'll be alright.
>>
>>17802255
If you can do one more

Andrea
Blue
>>
>>17802415
I'm in a longterm ldr and she will be coming back soon. Maybe that has a bit to do with it. I don't really know either. I guess vaginas make me a bit squimish in the childish eww sort of way but I'm getting over that. Otherwise I'm pretty content with myself.

Thanks
>>
>>17802425
Leaving behind an abusive home in a bit of a more dramatic fashion than I would have liked, but it doesn't matter too much in the end. I simply do hope that it's something that will pass away in time and I will be able to proceed further and walk away from it all.

Too draining, that it was, too draining to keep up with...

Thank you for the reading; may I offer you one in return? I can give some really simple scries or even an aura reading, or something similar to your generals, but I'm not sure if my interpretation skills are up to par.
>>
>>17802400
Yes, I do have a tough family situation, it's always been like that.
Could you tell me more about the person who is going to brighten my world?

Do you think my family is a lost cause?
>>
>>17802255
K, 20, light blue
If you still have time
>>
File: image.jpg (218KB, 1126x765px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218KB, 1126x765px
>>17802428
Nancy Sinatra's "These boots are made for walkin'" was playing in my head the entire time I was drawing this. Was there recently a divorce in the family? Maybe a bad breakup or a business collapsed? Whatever it was, something good can be made of it. Turn it into art. Definitely art. Art is pain, I've heard said.
>>
>>17802432
I'd love that!

And I'm glad you got out of your bad situation. I know what it's like to leave a shitty home. Keep your chin up. It does get better even if you have to slum it or couch surf for a while.

Should I ask a question or would you rather do a general? What info do you need, if any?
>>
>>17802434
I see a blonde. He looks kind of youngish(?) short, scruffy hair and can't grow a beard for shit. Wearing a red hoodie and sitting on the good of a car. Getting more friendship vibes than romance, though.

Not yet, on the family issue, but if it starts to affect your physical health, cut and run.
>>
>>17802375
What I mean is that there is no one to steer away.
>>
>>17802473
I'm a Straight male, it has to be friendship. Don't know this person though.

About the family, I already think about cutting tb.h Thank you so much,
>>
Hello who is reading right now?
>>
>>17802462
I can just give you a vague enough general without any details required from your end. Or, if you want, a question. Even that won't require anything much in return... so, still interested?
>>
File: image.jpg (157KB, 776x787px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 776x787px
>>17802442
A young man pulling a tube from his neck. This may look grim, but it's actually not. Are you making a decision about schooling or a career path soon? Do you feel like someone else is trying to make that decision for you? This is giving me medical and engineering vibes, but ultimately the choice is yours. Don't let others drain you of your will.
>>
>>17802462
I see a yellow flower. Simple and little it was, surrounded by nothing of note. Grey and white, the ground and the sky, all but which stood out was the little yellow flower. It was seemingly trying to look around and observe, trying to see, but was there anything to see? Was I perceiving the senses through the flower, seeing nothing as it does the same? The flower trashes about for a bit, calming down, but yet trying to see just what was around it. Lost, by chance?

The flower settles down in time, and I see it using it's leaves, using them to touch the ground, to see in another way. Taking a different perspective through whatever it can, given the tools it has. It's own body is able to perceive in another way, it's simply the matter for the mind to realize that the tools, the capability, is all there, but it's all up to the mind and the will to use it to the best of it's advantage.

Feedback, please. This was a general.
>>
>>17802483
Yup! I'd like that a lot. I'll just go with general, and whatever method you like best/want to practice.
>>
>>17802492
Oh, that's very interesting! My partner does call the sky around here "Ohio gray," says it's very bland. I like the second part. Makes me think about how I have to play amateur shrink frequently, and I have to slip into someone else's shoes to get a feel for their situation. All of this while managing PTSD myself.

Good job! See if you can't pull more specifics in the future, feel a direction you're being pulled in and pieces will fall into place.
>>
>>17802504
I'm actually fairly sleepy right now, and it surprises me that I'm even able to do a reading properly. The mind wanders far too easily when the body is wracked by the lack of sleep-time. I tried to simply let go of everything and let myself see, and I saw more for the future for you. Would you be interested to read it?
>>
>>17802514
Yes, I would.
>>
>>17802532
A holy knight with a burning heart, holding a sword with no real description that I could give. A clean, pure sword, with seemingly nothing but yet everything that stood out about it. He stood in a church, facing a stained glass panel of what seemed like the figure of Jesus Christ, facing sideways. It looked beautiful and detailed, but the knight had other ideas.

He walked up to the panel and swung his sword at it, breaking into the glass. It was less of glass breaking and more ripping apart a piece of paper, seemingly uncovering a kind of a pathway behind the panel. An illusion of some kind. A sensation of peeking behind the curtains in a theater, seeing what the actors do behind the scenes.

The knight walks into what seemed pure darkness behind the panel, and there is a sense of fear, a sense of uncertainty, a sense of agitation. There is something completely new and unknown to him, but he does not seem to be alone. Dark spirits wrap around the pillars of darkness, noticing the knight and then floating about him. One jumps in front; a dark haired, gnarly, wrinkled expression of a woman.

From all of the symbolism, I would be tempted to say that you may just start looking into religion, or perhaps you're going to cut past what seems to be pure and holy, virtuous even, being one yourself, following it, believing in it, and see what it actually is behind it all. Revealing an illusion and seeing how dark it really is...
The future is warped and can always change, and my sight is one of which is allegorical. Keep your wits about you, friend.
>>
>>17802456
>Was there recently a divorce in the family?
Yeah, sortta, I lived with my bf, and now he left.

>Whatever it was, something good can be made of it.
:)

Thanks. You are really good at this, saw the others ones too. Congrats
>>
>>17802548
I feel flattered. That was pretty intense.

Funny you should mention a gnarled old woman. My adoptive mother tormented me for many years. She was sixty when she adopted me as a toddler. I can certainly see that as a "fighting my own demons" kind of thing.

Also funny that you should mention getting into religion. I'm half Mayaami, and have been considering looking into tribal culture for some time now.

Thank you very much for taking the time to do that.
>>
>>17802563
Perhaps religion will help you to see past your problems and face them. Letting go of things, like let's say, the torment and the sorrow that your adoptive mother has likely caused to you, and then fighting them and conquering them, moving forward and shining your inner light upon everything that's dark up ahead. Religion is not all about worship, after all, it's about learning and growing one's self and knowledge that you have on the world, and in turn, yourself.

Good luck to you, you'll do well on that path. You gave me a rather pleasant reading, with words that I hear often, but yet need to have re-affirmed from time upon time, and I gave you something in turn.
>>
>>17802491
I've been thinking about go to school september current year. I wanted it to do something with art or computers. Doubt it myself is it a good idea.

Thanks!
>>
>>17802255
Could you do mine?
Sylwia
Light Green
>>
File: image.jpg (174KB, 819x916px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 819x916px
>>17802591
Looks like it's trying to be a bobcat, just with more dramatic whiskers. Speaking of drama - don't. Someone in your life had some major drama going on and it's way above your pay grade. If it hadn't already hit, it will soon. Like, within a month soon. Don't be rude, but don't get involved, either. If you're already involved, back away slowly. Predators can smell your fear.

That's the last one I'm doing this morning. I'll stick around for a few if anyone wants to chat about their readings, but I really gotta do the dishes and get to bed.
>>
Can Anybody tell me please a bit about what will happen this September 27?
>>
>>17802603
>but I really gotta do the dishes and get to bed.
Same here

Can you say something more about this?? >>17802456

The moment you said i went to YT to hear this song and see the lirycs, 'cause i didn't remembered

The lirycs sounds like a revenge.. Like you didn't wanted me, now you want me and i don't want anymore.

But I don't feel like stepping on him. I love him, so I want him to be happy, even it is without me.

You said something good can me made of it, so this doesn't sounds like a revenge either

Dunno if you are still there, but can you say something about this?
>>
File: temp.png (15KB, 1088x376px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
15KB, 1088x376px
Hi /div/

Does anyone remember me?
>>
>>17802641
Hi, sorry, I'm new. Can you tell me something about you?
>>
>>17802641
I remember you.
Tell me; how things will go for me now that I went through with my decision?
>>
>>17802641
Welcome back.

Am I going to be in a relationship soon?
>>
>>17802646
I tracked down a post from last time.
Here's the copypasta for the unintiated
>>17802647
I'll get on it after this post.
------
Hey /div/
I think a lot of divination is contacting demons or spirits.
I've been interested recently in ITC, people using electronic devices to contact spirits. The most common one is getting a radio and having it scan through the channels, and take the snippets of speech you get from songs and other stuff and piece it together to make a message.
I don't have a radio that can scan like that, so I started thinking how I could do this another way.
I don't have a radio to take snippets of speech from but I do have 3 months of IRC logs to play with. These were all typed in by human people, the same way the songs on the radio were recorded by human people.

So I made a script that takes random snippets of sentences, takes random amounts of words from them and smashs them together with other sentences with other random amounts of words. I think this is a reasonably random way of giving a stream of stuff for the spirits to speak through.

So anyway, does anyone want to try asking the spirits something through this program?
>>
Haru
Female
Can I get a reading?
Love and romance reading.
>>
>>17802639
The good that will come of it is something you will make or do. I don't see a repairing of the relationship, but anything can happen. What I saw was more of a moving on to bigger and better things type of deal, not necessarily revenge. Then again, they do say the best revenge is a life well lived. If you have any artistic talent, use it.
>>
File: temp.png (86KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
86KB, 1360x768px
>>17802647
>>17802649
>>17802654
>>
>>17802652
Yes, please! I would like to ask them what's up with all the damn deer in my life?
>>
>>17802652
Thx for the info

Q: Will he comeback?
>>
>>17802656
thanks , that made me laugh.
>>
File: temp.png (114KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
114KB, 1360x768px
>>17802657
>what's up with all the damn deer in my life?
>>
File: temp.png (130KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
130KB, 1360x768px
>>17802658
>Will he comeback?
>>
>>17802659
share the joke perhaps?
>>
>>17802656
This is very hilarious, but yet interesting at the same time. Holding out by myself, my best decision likely, compared to what I could have done, not being supported, and at the same time I'm enjoying it all.

Thanks m8, appreciated.
>>
>>17802667
You're welcome, but let me give you a caveat.

The spirits can not tell the future. They can know many things but they can not predict the future.
Bear this in mind when you listen to them.
>>
>>17802656
Is A interested on me or just teasing?
>>
>>17802655
Thank you again, good luck with the dishes

>If you have any artistic talent, use it.
Well, i sorta have, but it's a hobby. I paint in glass. I also make dream catchers.

But I'm not a really artistic person. I'm studying to be a researcher on marine mammals. Nature is art to, so maybe this is the way. :)
>>
File: temp.png (131KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
131KB, 1360x768px
>>17802670
>Is A interested on me or just teasing?

BTW I'm posting these before even reading them.
>>
>>17802661
So, I'm finally figuring out that deer are a big part of my life, but I haven't narrowed it down to exactly what yet, but I will need them alive for when I visit Missouri next year. Got it.
>>
>>17802675
Take this with you
https://www.amazon.com/SAS-Survival-Handbook-Third-Surviving/dp/0062378074/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1465816245&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=sasrvival+guide
I have a feeling you'll need it.
>>
>>17802665
> Will he comeback

>To get that what you have? A contract

Creepy, but like it, Thanks
>>
>>17802669
That I know. They're still just a bit too accurate, and it's not like I'm saying this without having at least several readers giving the exact same results. I mean really, once more than four say that it's going to be good and it's likely my best decision compared to what I could have done, then it's bound to be something. You're just another in the list.

I hear them a good amount of time and I know damn well just how much they know, but yet at the same time, they may not say it, they may say it and cloud it in rubbish, or say something, but it won't matter in the end. It's weird stuff, ain't it?
>>
>>17802681
I've found readings from this method are more brutally honest because there is very little softening of the blow via the medium.
>>
>>17802669
>they can not predict the future.
Yes, they can see what's coming for us with the actions we are taking atm, but we can always change these actions, and this changes everything
>>
>>17802687
>Yes, they can see what's coming for us with the actions we are taking atm, but we can always change these actions, and this changes everything
Exactly, they have no reasoning beyond human ability.
But they definitely have a different perspective.
>>
Taking a break to burn some "incense" lads. I'll do a mass answer of questions if they are there when I've finished.
>>
Nobody wants to ask?

You know every time I use this script, bad luck befalls me. I'm only doing it now because I'm drunk and high.
>>
>>17802699
Romance reading? Need any info about me?
Basicly if I will meet someone anytime soon?
>>
>>17802674
Thank you, anon.
Don't really know what to think of that, though.

What is my next GF like?
>>
File: temp.png (132KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
132KB, 1360x768px
>>17802703
>Basicly if I will meet someone anytime soon?
>>17802704
>What is my next GF like?
>>
>>17802705
What should I do during summer to put myself in a better position?
>>
>>17802704
>Don't really know what to think of that, though.
Thinking about it, it's usually when other people are with me in meatspace, and I'm alone right now so it will probably be fine :/
>>
File: temp.png (134KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
134KB, 1360x768px
>>17802707
>What should I do during summer to put myself in a better position?
>>
>>17802711
So uh, don't push myself too much and just do whatever? Alright. And make sure I eat healthy (no script, I refuse to believe that super low quality food, despite how it tastes like, is healthy.)

How comes you run the script, even when you know that you tend to get shit luck coming your way after?
>>
>>17802714
>(no script, I refuse to believe that super low quality food, despite how it tastes like, is healthy.)
Remember I said they can't see the future. They can however, observe. It was probably a comment on maybe your diet is shitty now.
>How comes you run the script, even when you know that you tend to get shit luck coming your way after?
I dunno man. I wrote it as a goof but I now believe it really does contact the abyss. I just hope I can do good with it, maybe.

I do some signing off stuff thanking them etc that I don't post.
>>
>>17802718
I was half-joking as it is, but I am aware that it's making comments on my diet and it does need some fixing, I won't deny.
Yeah, I think you'll do good with it. Can't really go wrong when all you do with it is give answers to people's random questions on /x/ of all the fucking places.

I mean hell, you use a script to talk to spirits, there's tarot bots on the /div/ IRC that give surprisingly accurate reads, there's some other people who evoke spirits into empty bots and make them say shit, technomancy, etc... and a good amount of them are viable, since it's really just using a different kind of a method for what seems like the same system underneath it all. You're still getting knowledge from somewhere, just... in a different way.

My take on it, I suppose. /shrug
>>
>>17802705
Sounds nice

What should I expect for tomorrow?

>>17802708
Sorry to hear you're alone, anon :( Everything is going to be fine, I hope.
>>
File: temp.png (135KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
135KB, 1360x768px
>>17802722
The thing that really swung it for me was doing it with people IRL. Seeing the look on their faces at the answers, every single one of them, was just...very surprising.
I tell you this, I don't ask it questions very often. I haven't for a while.
>>17802724
>What should I expect for tomorrow?
pic related
>>17802724
>Sorry to hear you're alone, anon :( Everything is going to be fine, I hope.
It's fine, the wife is just out in the world doing her thing, like someone who isn't a neet (like me). This will happen during working hours.
>>
>>17802727
what does he want to say to me
>>
File: temp.png (136KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
136KB, 1360x768px
>>17802732
>what does he want to say to me
This demon(EDIT:possibly/probably human) has a thing for super low quality food today.
>>
What do they mean by low quality food being repeated?
Supposedly demons feed off fear. If so, I would be low quality food.
>>
It's a demon isn't it. Otherwise I wouldn't have jumped to calling it a demon.
>>
>>17802736
What are my crush's feelings?

Will they ask me out?
>>
File: temp.png (133KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
133KB, 1360x768px
I wonder what would happen if instead of taking the 3 months of IRC logs I took a book by Crowley. Probably a bad idea.
But maybe a book by Bill Cooper would be filled with light.
>>17802745
>What are my crush's feelings?
>Will they ask me out?
>>
>>17802749
Is the thing I just did going to pay off?
>>
>>17802727
>best Korea
Thank you so much for the readings.

I thought you were a loner like me. lol
>>
temp.png
130KB, 1360x768px
>>17802751
>Is the thing I just did going to pay off?
>>
>>17802754
>I thought you were a loner like me. lol
I am. The wife talks enough for all of humanity.
>>
>>17802755
Does he want to be my bf?
>>
File: temp.png (127KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
127KB, 1360x768px
>>17802762
>Does he want to be my bf?
pic related.

If anyone wants the source code to this, here it is http://pastebin.com/8xXNHmut
Just substitute where it says "brain.txt" for any text file in the same directory.
>>
>>17802727
What's going to happen the next time were around eachothrr
>>
File: temp.png (128KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
128KB, 1360x768px
>>17802772
>What's going to happen the next time were around eachothrr
>>
>>17802767
How would I run the code? I'd be pretty interested to do something similar, if you won't mind.
>>
>>17802781
Install gentoo (or any linux)

save script as text file. run "chmod 777 ghost_in_the_shell.sh" without the quotes to make it executable. Then run it by butting dotslash before it, so
./ghost_in_the_shell.sh
Make sure you have a file called brain.txt in the same directory for it to feed from. I'm not uploading brain.txt because that's 3 months of people's IRC conversations I logged without permission...but I think any large text file would work.
>>
>>17802641
What does the guy @ the gym think of me?
>>
>>17802776
Can you tell me my crush's opinion on me?

Does my crush understand now, too?
>>
>>17802785
>.but I think any large text file would work.
You know what, thinkinbg about this I'm not so sure.
The whole point was the irtc logs were human conversation.
So maybe books would work because they were written by humans. But just random large dictionaries would be useless.
>>
temp.png
130KB, 1360x768px
>>17802788
>What does the guy @ the gym think of me?
>>17802789
>Can you tell me my crush's opinion on me?
>Does my crush understand now, too?
>>
Love reading plz from text guy
>>
File: temp.png (132KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
132KB, 1360x768px
>>17802796
>Love reading plz from text guy
>>
>>17802641
Is he going to message me?

Saying what?
>>
>>17802798
How does R feels about me?
>>
>>17802798
Are we gonna do it
>>
File: temp.png (122KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
122KB, 1360x768px
>>17802800
>Is he going to message me?
>Saying what?
>>17802801
>How does R feels about me?
>>
>>17802759
Damn man, sorry to hear that. I hope things get better for you.
>>
temp.png
122KB, 1360x768px
>>17802805
>Are we gonna do it
pic related.
>>17802807
I'm fine, that was dry English humour.
>>
>>17802641
the one who watches over my soul, what is his/her name and nature? thanks
>>
>>17802811
I'm stupid x_x haha
>>
>>17802813
I'm just gonna ask you if you really want to ask this because this is likely to draw more unfriendly entities.
>>
temp.png
122KB, 1360x768px
>>17802817
>>17802813
eh what the hell, the suspense was killing me.
>>
>>17802831
how will my interest be as a partner?

what would sum up our relationship
>>
File: greenman.png (12KB, 1116x71px) Image search: [Google]
greenman.png
12KB, 1116x71px
>>17802831
>that fucking greener dude
i think this pic is related.
>>
File: temp.png (123KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
123KB, 1360x768px
>>17802833
>how will my interest be as a partner?
>what would sum up our relationship
>>
>>17801789
Thank you for your input
>>
>>17802831
thanks!

>>17802837
wow, thank you too, i couldnt do anything with that info until you showed me that
>>
>>17802844
wow I get double thanks. You're welcome.
>>
>>17802846
oh youre the same person i wasnt certain LOL get another one! thanks!
>>
>>17802850
Full disclosure and all that. Don't want the mods thinking I'm sockpuppetting to make up evidence.
>>
temp.png
130KB, 1360x768px
Bonus question.
>>
>>17802857
Should I date him?
>>
File: temp.png (127KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
127KB, 1360x768px
Another few bonus questions.

Does anyone have any questions for the spirits, rather than questions for yourself?
>>
File: temp.png (129KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
129KB, 1360x768px
>>17802862
>Should I date him?
>>
>>17802863
Ask them ''what are they?''.
>>
File: me_right_now.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
me_right_now.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
10 minute warning, wrapping this up.
>>
>>17802641
How does she feel towards me?
>>
temp.png
128KB, 1360x768px
>>17802868
>Ask them ''what are they?''.
>>17802870
>How does she feel towards me?
>>
temp.png
128KB, 1360x768px
Whoops missed one
>>
>>17802875
I tried getting your code running, but it seems to find an error or something in there, or a syntax error. Not sure if it's the fact that I'm trying to run this on Cygwin or something.
>>
>>17802880
>Cygwin
Just install Linux scrub. At least in a virtual machine.

Cygwin will work well, but you have to be a Linux guru to know what to install to use it. So it's kinda annoying.
>>
>>17802883
>>17802880
oh wait, you did put a file called brain.txt in the same directory right?
>>
>>17802886
Yeah, I did. I'm going to try to get it running on VM and see if there's any kind of a difference.
>>
>>17802880
post screenshot of the error (hit printscreen button while looking at it, open mspaint and ctrl+v it into there, save it and post it here) I want to see what the error is.
>>
>>17802890
There might be some funky regex going on because the texct file wasn't a strict IRC log, it was the brain.txt file from an eggdrop bot with some kinda chatbot plugin on it. I had to do some weird parsing to fuck with the file. There's a possibility it just needs a little tweak for a normal text file.
>>
>>17802892
http://pastebin.com/C44RN2TE

Here's a pastebin instead.
>>
>>17802899
>http://pastebin.com/C44RN2TE

>': not a valid identifiersktop/Code/ghost_in_the_shell.sh: line 1: declare: `count
Fuck cygwin man. It would be quicker to install Linux than to fix a basic bullshit problem like this.
>>
>>17802902
Already well on my way with doing that. Just didn't want to bother with VM because my laptop can barely run anything as it is, let alone a fucking VM.

Give me a few to see if I can get it running on actual Linux.
>>
>>17802906
You can make a VM with just a text install, no fancy desktop. That will be fine to run this. Any toaster could do it.
>>
New Thread:
>>17802918
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.