[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinwalker - greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1462328771706.png (299KB, 633x351px) Image search: [Google]
1462328771706.png
299KB, 633x351px
Waifu is obsessed with those things, mind sharing some of your experiences with me?
>>
OK anon, I'll see what I can scrounge up.
>>
>>
File: x skinwalker 1434679530844.png (236KB, 1364x1732px) Image search: [Google]
x skinwalker 1434679530844.png
236KB, 1364x1732px
I've never personally met a skinwalker anon, sorry, though there are other Australians who purport to have done so.
>>
File: x skinwalker 1362381453926.png (465KB, 1024x4500px) Image search: [Google]
x skinwalker 1362381453926.png
465KB, 1024x4500px
>>
Thanks anons, the waifu is pleased. But after reading that shit, I'm cancelling our skinwalker hunt.
>>
Aren't you bored of fucking skinwalkers yet?
>>
One time I was out side and it was dark
and my dad walk up to me and I say 'oh shit waddup' and he go 'growl, snarl, hiss hiss' and I'm like 'lol wtf u okay m8'
and then he walk away into dark and I go inside to jack off to chinese cartoons and my dad was sitting on couch watching TV and I ask 'lol wtf that that shit outside?"
and he say 'lol what the fuck u talking about'
and I go 'oh no'
and then I went and jacked off to chinese cartoons

It was spooky.
>>
skinwalkers aren't real,they're shitty /x/ creations that thankfully seem to be dying out
>>
>>17804513
Yeah, so, I'm that Mayaami fag that everyone hates around here because I keep pointing out that /x/ skinwalkers aren't skinwalkers. Gotta tell ya, though, we have skinwalkers up here in Mayaami/Shawnee territory, and they're not nearly as terrifying as the shit you see here on /x/.

>>17779741
Is the closest thing I've ever seen to a realistic story about the actual legend on this board.
>>
>>17804513
hello skinwalker
>>
I remember one of the stories from my neck of the woods goes something like this.

>Well to do woman wakes up in the middle of the night.
>House is really quiet, her dogs are asleep, air feels too light.
>She goes downstairs to get a glass of water (or more likely wine), and stops dead in her tracks when she sees a man in her kitchen.
>She describes the man as handsome, tall and fit with long black hair - a little tangled, but it gives him a rugged appeal, apparently. Says he wore a red flannel and blue jeans (pretty typical to the area), though the flannel was buttoned neatly all the way to the top and he was barefoot. Says the man was clearly Native American, but looked modern.
>She thinks she should have gotten one of the guns out of her closet, but strangely isn't all that scared.
>Says the man smiled at her, put his finger to his lips and 'shh'd her.
>She turns toward the stairs and makes it about as far as being able to grab on to the banister before she hears the clop-clanging of deer or horse hooves on her hardwood floor.
>She finds the front door wide open, so she closes it, locks it, checks all the doors and windows in the house and goes back to bed with a shotgun and both her dogs right next to her.
>She manages to get some sleep, tells herself it was a crazy dream.
>When she goes down to make breakfast, she finds the cereal out on the counter and a dirty bowl and spoon in the sink.
>>
More skinwalker stories from my area. This one is my mother's.

>Late teen in mid eighties.
>Only a few years before first child (me) is born.
>Inside house, watching TV. Hears someone stomping around on roof.
>Figures it's her brother, he is a piece of shit.
>Goes outside to yell at him, but the guy on the roof definitely isn't her brother.
>Old man, dancing around on roof. Bare chested with a potbelly. Shin is dark from too much sun over many years and be barely has any hair, but it's black. He has feathers woven into what little hair he has and a bunch of them hanging from the belt around his waist.
>The man stops dancing when he notices my mom. He says to her, "whoops," and grins deviously.
>Mom is too stunned to say anything back, but tries to keep an eye on this guy as he tries to duck out of sight. It's broad daylight, so it isn't difficult.
>Guy ducks down enough so only feathers and hair can be seen. Feathers take flight. They were a living bird.
>Man is nowhere to be found.
>>
I'm fairly certain everyone has heard that "man hits dog, but dog is not dog - dog is guy" story, and we have a few of those from where I live. Except, instead of dogs, they're deer. I have my own not-deer hit-by-car story.

>Around eleven years old, waiting for bus one morning.
>Cars tended to speed down the road in front of my property, since it was a long, straightish road through an area spattered with mansions, plantation houses, forests and farmland, so I stand as far back as I can from the road, but still be close enough for the bus driver to see me.
>Deer comes out of woods across the street. Not unusual.
>Deer is acting like it's on drugs. Somewhat unusual.
>This thing is bouncing all over the place. I mean, it's on one side of the road, then the other, taking huge leaps, sometimes staggering. It doesn't look injured (but I was eleven, so what did I know?)
>I'd backed up toward a tree that I knew I could climb if the deer looked like it was going to charge me or something.
>Car comes from on down the road. Oh crap.
>Yup, deer gets hit, but it isn't bad. Deer isn't dead, driver is a bit shaken up, a little damage on the front of his shiny new car. (Looking back, it's almost comedic - the deer was hopping around, and the car tried to swerve out of the way, but the deer half jumped in front of it and kinda crouched a bit like it was going to take a big leap and it got hit in the hind quarters. It just flopped down, and luckily it didn't get caught or dragged by the car.)
> Deer gets to shaky legs and hobbles off back the way it came, driver jumps out of car.
>"Ohshit," looking at damage. Guy's car is half in my driveway, half on the road. When he sees me, "you ok, kid?"
>"Yeah. That's why you don't speed."
>"Alright, smartass," gets back in his car and heads off.
>A guy in an old, brown leather looking jacket walks across the street a little ways away from me, heading to my grandma's place. I remember black hair and brown jacket, but that's about it.

Cont.
>>
>>17805219
>Guy goes to her front door, rings the bell. OK, whatever.
>Bus comes, I go to school.
>Later, ask grandma what that guy wanted.
>Says he'd said he was just in an accident and wanted to use their phone. That someone came and picked him up.

Might be silly to think the guy and the deer were the same person, but the only accident that close by was the man who hit the deer. Plus, he came from the woods across the street, which stretch back pretty far. Only one house back there that I knew of, and it had been abandoned since the nice old lesbian who lived there was murdered about five years before this story.
>>
>>17805246
From seeing these things first hand and from talking to people that has experienced these things and from living in a community where these things are prevalent, you must have a pretty good idea and/or opinion as to what this stuff really is. So my question is this: What do you think these "skinwalkers" really are? Also, what general area are you located? I would like to do some of my own personal research on the history of the area to verify and maybe even expound upon your claims.
>>
>>17805272
The legend says they're human shamans who use animal parts to become the animals, or at least gain their abilities. I live in Ohio, and these stories took place in Greene county, which I no longer live in and miss like crazy. Look into the area in which Mayaami and Shawnee territory meet. It's rife with these kind of things.
>>
Anyone have any experiences with strange shamans or people who claimed to be shamans?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.