/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you do an astral projection /x/? Also, have you done it before?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1465593278543.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1465593278543.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
How do you do an astral projection /x/? Also, have you done it before?
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>17799373
you search on google "astral projection"
>>
Read a book you nigger.

Also, you should check out soul travel as well.
>>
>>17799373
I've managed to do it once and it spooped the hell out of me

>greentext story?
>>
>>17799803
yes please
>>
>>17799871

>I got down on my bed and put something over my head to cancel out my sight
>at first I found myself in a black void (like you'd suggest without seeing anything)
>so I started imagining lifting my arms not physically only mentally
>at first it was like my arms were limp but after some tries I managed to get them up
>then I tried to pull myself out of my body
>it took some tries but eventually it worked
>now I was floating around in that black void
>after some time I saw some kind of door (you could see white shimmer trough the edges)
>I tried to break it down with full force but everytime it cracked the cracks began to repair themselves
>knowing that it was all in my mind I grabbed an axe
>tried to break it down
>nothing worked
>I was about to give up and rested my back on the door
>at that time it felt like the door wasnt there anymore and I felt right through it
>I fell and I fell and after some time it felt like I had woken up again
>I found myself in the same spot I was at first and decided to get up off my bed
>what I didnt know was that I was still dreaming at that point

cont.
>>
>>17799898
>I walked around my room, I could even feel the carpet beneath my feet
>suddenly I felt a chill running down my spine
>I dont know what it was and shrugged it off at first
>the feeling grew intense I felt like I was being watched
>I decided to go downstairs to grab something to drink
>I could feel a pesence behind me and the feeling grew intense
>I decided to turn around..
>there I could only see a black figure ( solid black)
>It opened it's mouth and I felt like I was getting dragged right into it
>Inside I saw everything crawling spiders and caterpillars and stuff
>at that moment I physically woke up and I was shaking with fear
>I was sweating like crazy and it took some time to sort my mind again

So that was my first out of body experience, no drugs were used to get into that state of mind
But ever since I got slightly more paranoid than I already was.
>>
I think most people unintentionally do at least one astral projection during their lifetime. It happens to me at least once a month.
>>
>>17799373
Happened to me before I knew what it was. Scared the shit out of me. Walked around for days afterwards thinking I could accidentally step out of my body if I wasn't careful.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.