[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we ment to never know the truth of our existance? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: dude weed lmeow.gif (3MB, 240x274px) Image search: [Google]
dude weed lmeow.gif
3MB, 240x274px
Are we ment to never know the truth of our existance?

I mean anything can be possible, There could be a god and the answer is too complex only a god can know the real meaning of it

Nothing can be real everything is pointless

Or we are in some matrix computer simulation

Or aliens have something to do with it

Or something complete different than we can imagine

question reality and existance really fucks your head
>>
>>17799182

If you pronounce the words: Save me Satan with your mouth, you get to at least know the joke.
>>
>>17799182
You're born, you work and suffer, then you die.
>>
>>17799182

I'm personally in the simulation camp.

I believe (limited to our 5 senses) we can never understand fully but that is kind of the point.

When you make a simulation. Even if it is fairly shitty compared to your reality; you can just nerf the inhabitants until they wont question it regardless of quality
>>
>>17799207
i dont get it
>>
>>17799182
"from man or angel the great Architect did wisely to conceal and not divulge his secrets to be scanned by them who ougth rather admire"
~John Milton

"You should always search for answers but be prepared to find them lacking, some secrets are to complex for the human mind to comprehend, some mysteries cannot be solved, simply try to understand as much as you are able"
~Anonymous

"A wise man knows how little he knows"
~Socrates (more or less)
>>
>>17799182
Kill me for this:
> Gods not god, are entitys that achieve a certain level of energy all where once in the flesh in this universe or another one. they became biger by arvesting others soul, whey you give faith in their rules you give faith in their version of reality. In wich they have control. By doing so you surender you possibility to alter reality, making you a defined algorithme, you life is no set by a finiched patern you'r like dead as you stuck in a dinined timeline and can't get out you are the possetion of a god he does whatever he want off of you. you have no more choice, no more freedom, but life is not that bad. (depending of the god you choiced.
> Reality is a network between soul with complex architecture so no ones overules the others, only a worthy one could se all of it, and not be destroyed by it. It's similar to a simulation as it as a set of rules, Some are shited, as they where build by god that wanted back doors to easily help the one that falowed them, (actually they where booty traps but shut)
>This reality has a lot of univers, where you may found yourself in dream, or have glips of it smetimes, gost... It also has diferent layers physical world, spiritual, divine, infinite...
>aliens are other species that evoluated in other systéme.
>>
How can you fathom, or rather, how can you fit existence in your head?

Forget mean to know, forget mystery or secret to existence, it's probably quite obvious and apparent, but we are too simple to see, to elaborate and actual system or model in our minds that encompasses what is existence.

Could you include the entire English language on any piece of paper? How about just every word in it? Or just those that start with an 'a' then?
>>
>>17799253
>When you make a simulation. Even if it is fairly shitty compared to your reality; you can just nerf the inhabitants until they wont question it regardless of quality

Yet billions of people have, will and continue to question it everyday
thousands upon thousands of theories regarding the state of reality exist, and you try to claim that no one questions it? or am i reading that wrong?
>>
>>17799221

yeah if you live under communism and are too afraid to recognize that and wake up
>>
>>17799221
People like you make the world a depressing place. The world is endlessly beautiful and amusing. The secret of being happy (at least for me) is perpetual amusement. I am always amused, not in a mean or condescending way but in a mirthful way. My job is physically demanding and rather stressful but satisfying and I attempt to make others around me amused as well. If you think that your life is a series of sufferings and disappointments then you will be a suffering disappointment.
>>
>>17799315
>Could you include the entire English language on any piece of paper? How about just every word in it? Or just those that start with an 'a' then?

quite simply just write down the alphabet, from there every word can be extracted

mabey the entirety of existance isent in our heads but mearly the key parts, from wich all of existance can be extracted, if you know how to combine them, connect them

many people have spoken of a state of mind where existance in its entirety can not quite be understood but rather felt
>>
>>17799331
*existence
>>
>>17799328
"There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way. There is no way to peace, peace is the way. There is no way to enlightenment, enlightenment is the way."
~no one knows
>>
>>17799334
yeah sorry about that my written english >isent< the best
>>
File: jesus.jpg (132KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
132KB, 1024x640px
>>17799336
>>
>>17799319

people who question it will never be taken seriously by the masses. Sim is just too believable to them.
>>
Who the fuck just filmed that cat doing that what the fucking hell white people are the scourge of the earth.
>>
>>17799349
Well why did the simulation even allow for the questions to arise in the first place?
>>
>>17799331

The alphabet is meaningless.

You could see the entire thing and not know it's order or that combining them forms words and then sentences and so on.

You are a blind man grabbing an elephant's tail, but worse, you seek to nap out it's species evolutionary path, not merely identify it.

It is too vast. We don't have the tools, the vantage or the capacity to work out existence physically or otherwise.
>>
>>17799365
>The alphabet is meaningless.

he says writting a bunch of words using the alphabet
>>
>>17799182

No one has any fucking clue. The big bang theory doesn't explain why. The infinite universe and infinite time theory doesn't explain why. We can never know because we're trapped within the universe and we perceive creation as being external to the created.
>>
>>17799358

I believe as science evolves it will be the only logical conclusion to come to. Current science is literally scratching upon reality itself. The more we dig the more points to simulation.

Just because we become aware of the simulation doesn't change much or mean we can fathom the reality or simulation outside of which ours is situated.
>>
>>17799356
Oh so its okey for a human to huff paint cans, but when a cat wants to get hits groove on with some exhuast fumes you lose your shit

You fucking specieist

EQUAL RIGTHS FOR ALL SPECIES
>>
>>17799377
a few minutes ago you said the simulation was "nerfing" its inhabitants so they wouldent question it and now your saying its allowing us to uncover its secrets

make up your fucking mind
>>
>>17799182
Words cause linguistic bewitchment when they supplant reality instead of assisting in the understanding of it. This is your predicament as well as many others.

Throw out your words and experience reality as it is now. There are no Gods, no simulation, nothing of the sort. There is only you living your life and experiencing. That is the truth of existence, a truth that is in the dirt and air.

God is merely an idea. Nobody has "experienced God," they have only experienced their emotional reaction to an idea. Religionists and ideologists are idea-worshippers, mental fetishists who are too into their own mind. This mental fetishism isn't exclusive to religion, it is a secular sin as well. Education has become the secular church in many respects, to be ignorant is deemed the greatest sin, and education the cure for all ills.

In short, you should be concerned with experiencing reality rather than trying to understand the entirety of it - too much of the latter and you'll miss out on the former.
>>
>>17799372

As the only tool available to obtain an understanding of all English, without having even seen English or heard it.

Jesus, read whole posts, will ya?
>>
>>17799182
The solution lies in this mighty tetragrammaton:

N G A F

With the power of this word, all gods and aliens and whatever won't be able to corrupt or unbalance your innermost being.
>>
>>17799356
how do you know it was a white person you racist peice of shit
>>
>>17799182
You're born, you live for awhile, then you die and go back to not existing.
>>
what is wrong with you, you read some depressing shit and take it to heart.
>>
all that matters is the day. You might get a tomorrow, you might not. Your out of your pay grade, as they say.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc
>>
>>17799182
Op you need lsd
>>
The truth to anything leads to dismantling governments, monarchies and dictatorships first, otherwise theyre going to come and steal that away from you and lock you up and make you out to be crazy.
>>
I think this life is just a dream. Hear me out. I've had those ultra vivid dreams over the years, you know the ones. Well there's sometimes a situation where I would basically die for one reason or another. Immediately waking up to realize I was just dreaming. Not until waking up though. So maybe what you believe is just your life, could really just be one of those dreams, and when the dream ends (you die) you actually just wake up. It does kinda make sense to me. What do you think?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.