[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unknown Entity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Black-Shuck.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Black-Shuck.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
So. this happened to me a few years back. i live in south africa. obviously we have a lot of tourists and resorts and what not but for public and media reasons i will not reveal the resorts name.

My ex gf and i were looking to spend our aniversary at a resort. the place was pretty high class but it was failing as a resort. it was just us and about 3 other families spending the week there. the cabin we lived in was cabin 29. its located on the top of a mountain formation with an outlook on the pool. this place is huge. all the other people chose to stay closer to the admin building but we prefered this one because its closer to the pool and more intimate. we got there at around 10 pm since its quite far from our apartment in pretoria. the resort has a strict no pets policy and no wild animals on its grounds. we drove a full 20 min to our cabin and there was ligit no one around us for 20 km. perfect. from the cabin i could see the pool about 5km away. its a big pool with a small island in the middle with palmtrees, umbrellas and chairs and stuff. then a small stone path carved though the bushes along the mountain to our cabin. after we packed our stuff away we decided to go for a dip in the pool. this was around 12pm. the pool area was well lit and there was a lawn stretching 20m round it befor the edge of the bushes. we got into the pool and since no one was around things got pretty passionate.

while we were making out i got the sudden feeling that we were being watched. so i laid off. but i couldnt shake the feeling. it suddenly got to the point where i feel like i need to leave. then my gf started to get the same feeling. at that point we decided we should leave. for some reason my eyes started to tear and she got incredible goosebumps. when we reached the cabin she unlocked the door and i got the same feeling again.
>>
>>17793833
cont...

a pitch black dog with long hair was sniffing the water where we got out of the pool. suddenly it looked right up at us. and i got this intense feeling of dread and fear. like a serial killer was pointing a gun right at me and every part of me wants to escape. i couldnt sleep at all that night. so i went to get some water. i looked at the pool through the window. it was sitting at the same spot looking straight at me.

can some one tell me what i saw?
>>
>>17793833
Sounds like a Hellhound to me senpai, if you believe in such things. They're a part of British folklore, and are usually seen as an omen of death to come. That's likely just superstitious bullshit, but do with it what you want.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)
>>
>>17793851
>a pitch black dog with long hair
>can some one tell me what i saw?

a pitch black dog with long hair.

it was probably just curious
>>
>>17793891
the feeling we got though...i was robbed a few months back and that feeling of horror was not even half as bad as what i felt when i saw that dog
>>
>>17793833
aweh,anon, you think it was
>maybe the Tokoloshe?
I tell you when I was a laitie living in Cape Town, tannies would tell us about it and we would shit ourselves.
>>
>>17793891
also no dogs were allowed
>>
>>17793905
kek nee dai kak was erger
>>
>>17793917
>kek nee dai kak was erger
how was it worse than that sweet jissus.
>>
You think it was some gefok hybrid of a hyena and some other creature from a safari park, or someone's exotic pet....how big was it again?
>>
>>17793833
Are you normally superstitious about these types of things, OP?
>>
>>17793967
about the size of a pit bull
>>
Watch the movie "lady in the water"

They have what your talking about in this
>>
>>17793833
Watch the movie "Lady in the Water"

They have what your talking about in this movie
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.