[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Podcasts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1436690553681.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1436690553681.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
Does /x/ know of any creepy podcasts? I am going on a 3 hour drive soon, and would like something creepy or interesting to listen to during the drive.
>>
No sleep, lore
>>
I enjoyed the first 3 or so episodes of Welcome to Nightvale, but it quickly turned to shit. Is there something similar that's not shit?
>>
drunken peasants

scoopy's outburts are scary
>>
just read letsnotmeet
>>
>>17790968
Everyone's been recommending Lore but it takes itself SOOOOO seriously. Its super pretentious. Maybe I've been listening to Last Podcast On The Left too long, but I'd love to find a paranormal/conspiracy/spooky podcast that had a sense of humor about the subject matter. it's like if Last Podcast is the far left swing of the pendulum, I'm looking for one a little closer to center but still a little goofy.

Maybe I need to start a podcast.
>>
>>17791053
Sleepycabin is alright
>>
>>17790897
I used to listen to some paranormal podcast a couple of Australian guys did. I forgot what it was called. It wasn't total shit in the early years, but after a while I just gave up on it.
>>
>>17791053
I have trouble with Lore too. I often have trouble with single person podcasts, especially when they don't seem to have a radio or public speaking background. I find myself drifting out because it just sounds like a nerdy, monotone guy yammering on.

LPoTL was a favorite for a while, but I had to take a break because the guys are such douchebags.
>>
>>17791181
Mysterious Universe
>>

▲▲
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>17791020
He's driving. You jackass.
>>
>>17791250
lol
>>
>>17791181
I wish I could find a way to listen to the early episodes without having to pay $20 a season.
>>
>>17791189
Yes, that's it!
>>
File: download.jpg (19KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
19KB, 225x225px
Not entirely sure if you'd be into it but I listen to one called Expanded Perspectives. I also listen to Higherside Chat every now and then.
>>
dogman encounters

you gotta do it
>>
Track down Blue Jam. Really unsettling dark humour, old British radio show but I think someone's archived it somewhere
>>
File: 1463027483892.jpg (162KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
1463027483892.jpg
162KB, 700x468px
Some of Out There Radio is really great. You'll have to hunt around and find the episodes that will interest you.
>>
>>17791183

>Marcus "Dogmeat" Parks
>Henry "Hong Kong" Zebrowski
>Ben "Houses for shoes" Kissel
>douchebags

Maybe try not be such a sensitive little bitch about everything.
>>
>>17790897
I like to listen to Darkness Radio from time to time. They're professionals on a radio station out of the Twin Cities. There are tons of episodes so you'll need to hunt around for something you like.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.