[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW: Bilderberg Group Meeting in Dresden, Germany

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 14

File: Thumbs2.jpg (604KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs2.jpg
604KB, 1280x720px
It's happening right now: The members of the Bilderberg Group are in Dresden, Germany from June 9th - 12th.

Here is the official list of the participants:
http://bilderbergmeetings.org/participants.html

Here are the facts summed up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA3idjkyrBg

Fun fact: David Rockefeller will have his 101st birthday this weekend.

German minister of defense if going to attend for the second time. It's very likely that she is going to play an important role in future German politics.
>>
>>17788116
What you weren't invited? Sucks. I'll take pics for ya.
>>
You mean a bunch of elites are getting together to talk about being elites :O
Don't understand why some people focus on this.
>>
>>17788143
Muh nwo
>>
>>17788143
You're either stupid or completely uninformed. Watch the video in the OP, maybe you'll understand why it's concerning.
>>
>>17788154
So if I don't invest in the zeitgeist or YouTube theories I must be stupid or uninformed? You sound so enlightened anon, I would like to subscribe to your news letter
>>
As soon as I see the words "Wake Up", I know everything to follow is just a different brand of bullshit. I can't stand it anymore. It's just something else to be afraid of and/or hate. At this point the crazies are worse than the things they spew out.
>>
>>17788171
>>17788169
Seems to be backed up information with all the sources being mentioned.

15 minutes of information. But most people prefer to invest their time masturbating on /b/.
>>
>>17788175
What? That world leaders and influential people get together to be world leaders and influential people?
>>
>>17788187
Sure lad.
>>17788116
bump.
>>
>>17788187
It talks about how the Bilderberg Group planned the formation of the EU in the 50s. It talks about how some people get into really high positions short after attending the meeting.

They're not just influential, they decide how things go.
>>
>>17788191
>bumping on X.
Hello new friend!

Seriously though. I saw the link and have seen Zeitgeist and all the other theories on bilderberg and CFR and all that. Maybe summarize the video, I don't wanna sit through more conspiracy bullshit.
>>
>>17788175

Watched it. Coincidences and theories. Nothing solid. Important people meet, and then things happen in the world. But there is no evidence that they are forcing any of it. But that's not problem... So what if they are? What evidence is there that says what they are doing is going to end humanity in the long run? We don't know. For all you know they have invested interest in seeing humanity lasting beyond our fucking life times. Oooh! SPOOKY!
>>
>>17788207
>new friend!
No i just enjoy the butt blasting desu baka.
>>
>>17788143
>>17788152
Even if their intentions aren't malevolent, you're both still bootlickers. It's controversial because the meeting is done in secret, perhaps? Despite how many of the attendees are supposed to be representatives of the people and answer to them and reflect a transparent political system, we're not allowed to hear what is discussed at this high-profile meeting, why?

>>17788171
>At this point the crazies are worse than the things they spew out.
I'm not worried about some paranoid nobody who makes YouTube in his basement running my country though, so I think it's a little different.

Why are there so many obsequious little bitches on /x/? Sad!
>>
>They're not just influential, they decide how things go.
>They're not just Influential, they're influencial

See what I mean. Elites being elites.
>>
>>17788208

To clarify:

They control everything because they want everything to work out for the best for mankind in the future.
>>
>>17788200
That's what influential means
>>
>>17788208
>We don't know.
Therein lies the problem, you fool. Stop trying to act above everybody who criticizes the meeting or finds it suspicious.
>>
>>17788212

>>Why are there so many obsequious little bitches on /x/? Sad!

I'm not. I just don't care about things outside of my control. When a real reason to fight pops up, I'll give it a go. But, right now, there is no reason.

You're afraid of what effectively, at the moment, is a boogieman. Invisible monsters whispering in closets a thousand miles away from you. Stay scared, or go do something with your life.

Don't tell me I'm asleep or subservient because I have a better grasp on what's important than you do.
>>
>>17788221

I'm not. The meeting is suspicious. But in I don't think they are looking to fuck over everyone like you do. I like to believe they have a greater purpose in mind. Likely along the lines of, fix the state of affairs and try to bring some about some kind of order for people. That doesn't mean killing off 6.5 billion people. Slow down baby making a bit and find sustainable agriculture, and better means of generating energy.

If I'm wrong, then we're dead, but we we're dead anyway if the above doesn't happen. You think fear and chaos and hate and rioting will bring about the enlightenment and rise of mankind? No. We'll just be dead.
>>
File: muhoutdoorkino.jpg (2MB, 3196x1797px) Image search: [Google]
muhoutdoorkino.jpg
2MB, 3196x1797px
I'm a Dresdner and I'm surprised that people are so butthurt by this. Saw some protests/ demonstrations today already, but didnt really expect an x thread
>>
>>17788233

I apologize for the messy writing.
>>
>>17788238
>I'm surprised
You poor deluded fool.
>>
>>17788238

Don't mind him >>17788243

He thinks the elite boogiemen are coming to get us all!
>>
>>17788224
>I'm not.
Yes, you most certainly are.

>I just don't care about things outside of my control. When a real reason to fight pops up, I'll give it a go. But, right now, there is no reason.
Nobody is talking about "fighting" anything. Just because you don't care about things that could affect your life, doesn't mean that we have to have the same attitude.

>You're afraid of what effectively, at the moment, is a boogieman. Invisible monsters whispering in closets a thousand miles away from you. Stay scared, or go do something with your life.
I'm not afraid of it. I want to hold our leaders accountable to higher standards than backroom dealing. Apparently this makes me "afraid" in the mind of the coward who would prefers to ignore problems of transparency instead. I also find it interesting you compare a real meeting full of real people with imaginary monsters as if that is a valid analogy. That tells me everything I need to know about you and your shitty attitude.

>Don't tell me I'm asleep or subservient because I have a better grasp on what's important than you do.
No you don't. You don't even understand why some people don't like the secrecy of the meeting. Hint: It doesn't have to invoke conspiracy theories.
>>
>>17788238
Gerade ihr dummen Dresdner habt am Wochenende zum ersten Mal einen wahren Grund um zu demonstrieren.
>>
>>17788224
Yup
>boohoo a bunch of rich and elite movers and shakers are getting together and doing what rich and elite movers and shakers have been doing since the beginning of civilization

Some of you "redpilled" faggots make me laugh, it seems like you guys lead miserable lives so you invent these villans to be mad at. I don't blame you guys, I thought that Bilderberg and all that shit was evil decades ago, but then I grew up. The only reason it's so sinister is because you make it that way. Oh so a bunch of rich world leaders aren't letting everyone know they are meeting even though they let everyone know they are meeting? How crazy it's almost like everyone knows they meet yet they don't seem to mind except for a few autistic basement dwellers. Newsflash conspiracy theorists. You don't have some special knowledge. Everyone knows about Bilderberg and Council of Foreign Relations. Most people don't focus on it because we don't get conned by people like Alex Smith or whichever YouTube personality wants a bunch of hits
>>
>>17788247
>people don't like secrecy of meetings
>literally everyone know about the meetings
>>
>>17788208
Yeah right, "they want your best, anon!" Why don't we go back to absolute monarchy then? I'm sure the King would want our best too.

Give me a break.
You talk about coincidences. It's just too many for them to be just coincidences. They control countries. They control Merkel. They control Oba Oba. They control Kerry.

What's the point of elections if everything is controlled anyway? That's not how it was supposed to be, in case you didn't notice.
>>
>>17788253
That's obviously not what I meant by secret. Are you just trolling at this point or genuinely on the spectrum?
>>
>>17788243
yeah. I mean think of the "elites" what you want, but there is nothing really extraordinary about this

>>17788248
Da hat wohl jemand in Geschichte nicht aufgepasst.
>>
>>17788253
For decades people didn't know about the meeting. Then it became too difficult for them to hide it, so they now act like it's no biggie and they're just happy elites meeting for the lulz. And you believe them.
>>
>>17788254

But the extreme you're talking about can't happen. It would cause chaos and revolution. That would not help them to stay rich and elite. Would fuck them up really bad, actually. They need to make sure the world keeps on turning. Which means allowing creativity and invention, while filling their pockets. They are doing a delicate dance for us. Sit back and enjoy the show.
>>
>>17788263
Klar, Frauke, weil du ja auch noch das Märchen glaubst, dass die tapferen Montagsdemonstranten der Grund für den Zerfall des Ostblocks waren.

Wirklich traurig.
>>
>>17788270
I dont. Nice assumption there
>>
>>17788270
>>17788248
Why are you so mad about Dresden? What triggers you so much?
>>
>>17788269
Oh please. It's already happening. The EU wouldn't have been possible for anyone to imagine 100 years ago. "The war ridden Europe united? KEK"
But now it's reality. The superstates are a major step towards one world government. It's going to happen, because they want it to happen.
In the meantime they give you the false impression that people have the power and there is real democracy in our states. This keeps us calm. That and all they stuff they give us. People don't start revolutions as long as they have to work to get the newest smartphones. They realized that and it's working.
>>
>>17788247

You can't hold anybody at a higher standard. You have no power. You can't do anything. All you can do is complain about it. If what you say is true, you can't even vote it out. So if you're not afraid of that, why are you here bringing it up? You really don't think people are aware of this? You don't have to have an IQ of 150 to see that things are beyond "the people's" control. But, nothing is so terrible that a big deal needs to be made about it.
>>
File: image.png (285KB, 643x331px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
285KB, 643x331px
>>17788250
Yum, yum! I bet those rich folk have got some tasty, tasty boot polish :^)

It's a good thing they've got you on a Iroquois Lacrosse board to defend them!
>>
>>17788278
Dresden is full of idiots who think they have figured it out and found the problem. They march every week and hate on MUH RAPEFUGEES, getting buttmad.
Yet, when the actual cause of their problems gathers in a hotel in their city, they stay at home, just like that one anon in this thread.
>>
>>17788280

And what happens if there is a one world Government? I'm going to stop arguing and just ask questions. Don't tell me go google something. I want your perspective, please.
>>
>>17788282
>You can't hold anybody at a higher standard. You have no power. You can't do anything.

Bullshit. Stop being a defeatist little weakling. We should always strive to hold our representatives accountable. This is the bedrock of a healthy, functioning republic. It's because of the attitude in your post that corrupt politicians get away with as much as they do. These politicians need to fear the people, not the other way around.
>>
>>17788289
A one world government essentially means that someone is going to have total control. No factions, basically just one faction with power over every single person, able to enforce whatever they want to enforce.

If you think that giving yourself up to the will of a few powerful men is acceptable, then something is wrong with you and you should go back to the middle ages.
>>
>>17788305
That's definitely a problem with one world government.

We can apply the principle from Capitalism here that more competition = better, more diverse options for the consumer.
>>
>>17788286
every single person in Dresden is going to those marches, sure. Your really swallowed what the media is serving
>>
>>17788286
cuck
>>
>>17788305

What evidence is there showing that if a single Government takes power it will tyrannical? How do we know it won't fair and just? Certainly there will be rules/laws, but nothing unnecessary? Don't use current or previous communist countries as an example.
>>
>>17788286
>they stay at home, just like that one anon in this thread
lol, what am I supposed to do? I dont believe that they are the root of all evil. And no, just because I live in dresden doesnt mean I go to the retarded (and small) pegida meetings either.
>>
>>17788324
25000 people is a lot. And it's not always the same people who go to those marches.

So, actually, point stands: Dresden is filled with idiots who...
>>
>>17788286
>they stay at home
>>17788238
>Saw some protests/ demonstrations today
>>
>>17788338
Learn from history. Too much power for one individual/a small group of people never ended well. And it never led to the vast majority of people having a good life. I'd rather not risk it.
>>
>>17788347
Different magnitude. You don't seem to know a lot, shill.
>>
>>17788338
> what is involuntary forced monopoly the post
>>
>>17788344
it isnt 25000 each monday. holy fuck. you also seem to be under the impression that being agianst mass immigration = being a dump nazi

also: your overgeneralisation of a big city is rather childish
>>
>>17788350
well I see this shit with my own eyes, while you eat up everything the media is shoving in your face.

>shill
how ironic
>>
>>17788348

History says revolution and the tossing of governments, but I asked you not to go there.

You see tyranny and the end of freedom, I see the other side of the coin. I see "utopia", people working and living happily, without fear of prosecution or violence. Hate is in the backs of peoples mind. There is no bullshit anymore. Nobody is fighting over trivial things. Money exists, but it doesn't matter. If you work you have what you need and more. The standard of living is way higher than anything we have today.

Show me the evidence that says a single Government will be standing on the backs of a suffering people who will willingly take it because of what fear...?
>>
>>17788351
You can apply a lot of Economics 101 to the one world government notion and see why it's a bad idea on that basis alone, honestly.
>>
>>17788366
There is no freedom if there is no alternative, simple as that.

>"utopia"
kek. Technological advancement will set us free, not bureaucrats in Brussels. Time to turn off the John Lennon.
>>
>>17788377

Except technological advancement is hindered by division and economy. I've seen a power generator that can turn 2 18 volt batteries into 400,000 volts and resurrect dead lights.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOq9C3YSjKg

And an update from that, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNbUyD9T-ls&feature=youtu.be

This technology will never see the light of day in todays world. Not with the rich fighting like hell to stay rich. I believe inventions like this would thrive under a new way, whether it be one government or multiple. Right now our system allows the rich to stay in control. That's what's wrong. Not what's coming, what is here already.
>>
>>17788397
>Except technological advancement is hindered by division and economy

I disagree. In fact, some of the greatest technological booms in history came about because of competing divisions.

I believe in less government, less federalization, less centralization. I believe in the freedom of every individual to run his or her own life with as little hierarchy and domination as possible and as much consent as possible. This is the essence of the non-aggression principle.
>>
>>17788143
yeah, oh no. Thats pretty much what they talk every day.
>>
>>17788200
Who else? World can be lead from basements only in wartimes.
>>
I wish all these shills would explain why they go out into the woods and pray to moloch for us
Even nixon thought it was faggy
>>
Why do people have the need to make fun of conspiracy theorists. If you don't believe in this stuff or don't care why are you here shit-posting, trying to debunk and down-right offending others.

Just, go post on threads you are interested in. Why why why... I'll never understand, you have so many other threads and boards to talk about you OWN stuff, yet decide to stay nad make fun of this post.

Leave us alone please, we don't need your "debunk" theories and ridicule.
>>
>>17788412

>>the biggest money makers came because of competing divisions

Everything that would give power to the people was swiftly swept away.

>>I believe in the freedom of every individual to run his or her own life with as little hierarchy and domination as possible and as much consent as possible.

Ya, fuck it. Let's go back to everybody doing whatever they want. I'm sure there won't be any problems at all. But, if there is a problem, we'll fix it by ignoring it or killing it. Whichever is simpler.

It sounds great the way you say it, but the way I say it is what is really means. Either way, someone is going to try and get power. All the time, every time.

Don't think for a second that the people will manage themselves in any functional way. Not on the scale that we have people. Small communities could, but not 7 billion clumped together in massive cities.
>>
>>17788449

Because /x/ is for the paranormal not conspiracy theories. If you want to stay here, bring a good argument or go away.
>>
>>17788459
Theyre here to shit on aliens ghosts and bigfoot too
Conspiracy's are paranormal
Please leave youre ruining everyones fun
Im sure reddit has a sub reddit for dick heads like you
>>
>>17788449
Because theyre miserable people who have to project themselves onto everything they do including ruining discussions
>>
>>17788471

I'm not here to ruin anyone's fun. I am just presenting the other side of coin for once. Everyone assumes the worst is happening. I am not denying the chess like moves happening, I am presenting the contrary to the general belief that they are doing it for nefarious reasons.
>>
>>17788453
>Everything that would give power to the people was swiftly swept away.
Huh?

>Ya, fuck it. Let's go back to everybody doing whatever they want. I'm sure there won't be any problems at all. But, if there is a problem, we'll fix it by ignoring it or killing it. Whichever is simpler.
Straw man. Not what I'm suggesting.

>It sounds great the way you say it, but the way I say it is what is really means. Either way, someone is going to try and get power. All the time, every time.
You don't understand what I'm talking about in the least bit.

>Don't think for a second that the people will manage themselves in any functional way. Not on the scale that we have people. Small communities could, but not 7 billion clumped together in massive cities
All local communities already work like that. Most interactions between people are already anarchic.
>>
>>17788338
Legit kill yourself
>>
>>17788476

How does seeing the good in a situation make me a miserable person? It's really the opposite. I am trying to put a stop the senseless misery.
>>
>>17788479
>.05 cents has been deposited into your account
>>
File: image.jpg (269KB, 479x676px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269KB, 479x676px
>>17788485
No, you're a fool shilling for your own servitude. I personally don't want to live in your "utopia," but I wouldn't have a choice to leave either.
>>
>>17788481

>>Huh?

Electric cars, free energy or clean energy. If what was invested into oil was invested into clean energy, we'd be done with it already.

>>Straw man.

It's literally all we've been doing the entire thread, don't pretend you don't see that.

>>You don't understand what I am talking about in the least bit.
I do, I am just heavily down playing it or changing it's angle.

>>All local communities already work like that. Most interactions between people are already anarchic.

Because of long time existing societal expectations. Those generally don't hold up when the shit hits the fan (see: riots).
>>
>>17788495

Hey, I'm all for revolution. I just want to know what I am fighting (which is what a revolution would require) for, and against. Nobody has neatly explained what that would be without calling me a shit name or circling back to the conspiracy.
>>
>>17788485
Then stop shilling for a evil group of peadophiles who go out in the middle of the woods and worship moloch, the same people responsible for the Franklin cover up, the list goes on and on of verified info. Usually big government supporters are using it as a replacment for an absent father to take that role as a care giver.
Be your own man, do your own research, you can be self sufficient.
>>
>>17788495
How has no one assasinated this piece of shit
>>
>>17788511

I'm not getting paid, so I'm not a shill. I just poke and prod. It seems like shilling. Sorry.

I'm looking up the moloch pedophiles now. It better not look like more conspiracy crap.
>>
>>17788503

>Electric cars, free energy or clean energy. If what was invested into oil was invested into clean energy, we'd be done with it already.
Pfff, you're so naive. The technology is there, but it has to become more cost efficient. Let me guess, you think world government will fix that.

>It's literally all we've been doing the entire thread, don't pretend you don't see that.
One world government is wildly inefficient, m8. The more top-heavy a government is, the more bureaucratic inefficiencies emerge. We see this all the time in the private sector. The answer to the future is decentralization, not centralization. These are the lessons of Economics. Not to mention all the other criticisms mentioned in the thread involving economic principles directly translatable to the notion of a one world government.

Monopolies aren't good for anyone, except maybe the one guy at the top of the pyramid. This is an empirical fact.

>I do, I am just heavily down playing it or changing it's angle.
Riiiiight.

>Because of long time existing societal expectations. Those generally don't hold up when the shit hits the fan (see: riots).
Yes they do. Shit hit the fan constantly when people lived in little tribes, yet they survived until technology changed how society organized. We have almost reached the point in technological development where we don't need centralization to manage resources.
>>
>>17788510
Youre fighting for freedom against draconian laws that want to impose to keep you poor and docile.
My fathers corporation have the rights as a human under the obama admin.
Thats disgusting in my eyes
I see it first hand, the way my parentsfand friends talk about the poor and shit on the less fortunate, if it wasnt for lsd id probably be using a mexican as a lawn chair
>>
>>17788116
why is no one trying to bomb them?
>>
>>17788248
stfu Merkel
>>
>>17788519
The franklin cover up is real, high ranking government officials talk about is and have been killed over it
Moloch is real therea pics, even president nixon talks about it
>>
>>17788253
>Chatham House rules
>>
>>17788479
>The meeting Tony Blair found astonishingly helpful
>Not nefarious
>>
>>17788541
Don't forget the Finders Cult.
>>
>>17788519

There a video in another thread, with that loud conspiracy guy, and enough literature from Google....

You got me there. Worshiping a giant owl statue in the woods, then coming home to rule the world while saying religion and government is separate is a bit fucked up. Couldn't find anything on them being pedophiles though.

Also, moloch isn't an Owl. It's a biblical thing, and looks kind of like a bull. I think the religious folks decided to make it Moloch.

The Owl as a pagan symbol, is about wisdom, renewal, initiation. comfort, healing, and will warn of death (not cause it). Christians have symbolized the thing as pure fucking evil. So, that's kind of up in there. Still weird that world leaders/rich elite, get together and have a party around it.
>>
>>17788527

>>Riiiiight
Don't do that. It's not smart or clever, and it devalues the worth of everything you've said before or will after. Don't bother replying to me anymore. You're a child now.
>>
>>17788536
Apathy
All the good bomb makers are in the middle east and ireland
Mostly apathy
>>
>>17788564

>>Apathy
>>Mostly apathy
So then, according the video, the FAQ page on the Bilderberg website is right... Nobody gives a shit, so they didn't bother publicizing?
>>
>>17788556
No the peado thing and owl worship are separate

For the kiddy fiddlers

Look up the finders cult and the franklin cover up

Youll see alot of the same people involved go to the builderburg meetings
>>
>>17788563
>waaah, don't use rhetorical devices I don't like!
>I'm going to throw my toys out the pram and stop talking to you because of that one instance of sarcasm!

Nice red herring.
>>
>>17788582

That's right. You're become a well established asshole. Keep it up.
>>
>>17788556
Ignore the crazy evangelical url im not a Christian but theres some good and sourced info here about moloch
He shows up in many different religons and is some time shown as an owl
Remember when god sent moses down from mount siani and he got pissed when he saw his people worshiping a bull?
That bull was moloch
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Wicca%20&%20Witchcraft/bohemian_moloch.htm
>>
>>17788582
riiiiight
>>
>>17788593

Right, but they worship an owl in the Bohemian Grove. Moloch is a bull. Logic says: They are not worshiping Moloch in the Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>17788572
Not enough people are aware and the ones that are are overweight nihilists who cant even muster leaving their homes let alone get organized
And the ones that actually do something wind up in a non violent george soros movent ie occupy wall street
This is the real reason for the second amendment, to prevent shit like the builderburgs
>>
>>17788596
Except I didn't do that to his entire post, did I? Just one mostly irrelevant claim of his. I discussed the pertinent points of his post in greater detail.
>>
>>17788605
Bingo they worship Minerva
>>
>>17788212
>rich people are shady assholes, this is a huge revelation guys
>im 14 btw
>>
>>17788607
>Just one mostly irrelevant claim of his
yep. just like your red herring claim
>>
>>17788116
Lauren Southern tried checking this out but German police surrounded her and took her passport (yesterday)
>>
>>17788613

Definitely a stronger connection to Minerva, than to Moloch. It's a nice coincidence that Washington D.C borrows it's architecture from Rome as well.
>>
>>17788605
Moloch is shown both as a bull and an owl in mesopotamian and cananite religon

Some think they worship minerva
Whos also an owl
>>
>>17788605
Moloch is simply the sacrifice itself that they perform for Baal.
>>
>>17788617
Nope, my red herring claim was relevant to the post where obsessed over the "Riiiiight." Instead of the details of my arguments.

Nice false equivalency though.
>>
>>17788627
it wasnt
>>
>>17788630
It was because instead of addressing any of the paragraphs I wrote in reply, he decided to fixate on a single sarcastic word and threw a fit about it while ignoring our previous discussion. That's a red herring.
>>
>>17788576

I'm having trouble corroborating sources on the pedo stuff. Nothing new after 1994, and everything links back to 1987 or even 1960. In 1960 child porn was fucking legal FFS. Can't trust anything back then when it comes to pedophile stuff.

Beyond that, it looks like the CIA uncovered a pedophile ring, but didn't have enough evidence to shut it down. Then there were lots of reports of kids that were being arrested and being told to put out or go to jail, but they are buried under the Finders Cult thing, which may not even be related.
>>
>>17788633
Riiiiight
>>
>>17788269
> your speculation is wrong
> here's my speculation which is definitely right
> my only 'evidence' of this is that my speculation has a beneficent tone, de facto making it seem more reasonable
>>
>>17788627

You really like https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ don't you? Give up, already. Being able to point out logical fallacies doesn't mean you're right. Sorry.
>>
>>17788615
That post didn't say anything you're implying it did. Are you sure you're replying to the right one?
>>
>>17788639
Butthurt.

>>17788643
Never said it made me right. I'm pointing out that the guy threw a fit and tried to divert attention away from having to give a real reply. Sorry.
>>
>>17788642

Whoa, I never claim to be right. i claim to offer an alternative theory to the doom and gloom one. Elites doing the dance to keep the world and humanity rising, is happier sounding than them working to create a stupid and subservient populace.
>>
>>17788650
Butthurt.
>>
>>17788661
kek, keep crying, m8. I honestly think it's hilarious.
>>
Jesus murphy...
>>
>>17788635
Jerry sandusky was named in court during the franklin trials 20 years before he finally got caught
Many of the prosecutors and people envolved have conveniently killed themselves so thats probably why we dont hear about it
Remember the same people fucking kids control the media
Thank god for the internet
More recently documents have been released 2 months ago on bill clinton on being a passanger of jerry epsteins "lolita express" over 2 dozen times along with many other government employees
>>
>>17788663
Suuuuuure
>>
>>17788651
The alternative just isn't as convincing, desu. It seems pretty evident that free speech and gun rights would be heavily curtailed like they are in the EU. That alone is reason enough to resist it, never mind that it's likely they're looking to Mao's China as a model.
>>
>>17788663
if you think one word responses are a sign of being butthurt, then dont do them yourself
>>
Ignore the people fighting over introductory logic and putting extra i's in "right" and get back on topic.
>>
>>17788676
I haven't done a single one-word post the entire thread.
>>
>>17788667

>>More recently documents have been released 2 months ago on bill clinton on being a passanger of jerry epsteins "lolita express" over 2 dozen times along with many other government employees

Wow. Fucking legit. How did this not explode? Why is he not in jail?
>>
>>17788675

I don't have guns. I guess I don't get a "no feeling" when gun laws get stricter.
>>
>>17788675

Also, sorry, how do we know they are looking to Mao's China as a model?
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 600x327px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 600x327px
>>17788693
Okay, but I'm sure you understand why it's important.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 1024x682px
>>17788697
Various comments such as these:
>>17788495

Remember seeing pic related last month on Google? She's a Maoist too.

The elites seem to love Mao. They want a government zero, no history, no culture, etc. It's easy to manipulate people then, mold them into whatever they want.
>>
>>17788700

I do.

Weird quote though. The people definitely shouldn't be afraid of the Government, but I wouldn't call the Government being afraid liberty. A scared Government would probably trigger marshal law or something.

Liberty, if taken by definition, would be no Government. No law, no rules.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 512x261px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 512x261px
>>17788710
>A scared Government would probably trigger marshal law or something.
The point is that the government would be afraid to do that though.

>Liberty, if taken by definition, would be no Government. No law, no rules.
Well, I take it to mean negative rights. I don't think that necessarily means no laws or rules.
>>
>>17788715

Reading that pic troubles me profoundly. That motherfucker saw it coming, 200 years ago, warned everyone, and it still happened. What the literal fuck?
>>
>>17788720
That's why they made Jefferson the villain and Hamilton the hero in that shitty award-winning hip-hop musical on Broadway that Obama loves so much.
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 400x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 400x322px
>>17788726
>>
fucking shills
>>
>>17788747

Actually, there's a nice groove going here. What are you doing?
>>
>>17788715
Of course he did, Thomas Jefferson was awake.
>>
Did Hilary or Trump get invited to the Bilderberg meeting? The website is down.
>>
>>17788690
Because money makes the world turn around.
>>
>>17788770
Not officially, of course. That would be too damn obvious.
>>
>>17788770
Trump got invited. They are the Buildawall group now.
>>
>>17788116
>Barroso, José M. Durão (PRT), Former President of the European Commission
>>
This doesn't look bad.
How do I into bilderberg
>>
>>17791084
Become a politician/CEO of one of the largest companies in the world. Basically, hold key positions. And God knows what you have to do to even get into one of those positions in the first place.
>>
>>17792407

Could invent something. Not a game changer, just enough that people really really want it. See: E-Cigs/Vaping. One asian guy who wanted to drop the habit, got a billion more addicted to something almost as shitty.
>>
>>17790621
kek
>>
>>17788720
You do realize that banks were a thing back then as well? He predicted that a business concerned only with money would eventually put profit over clients. Not exactly a revelation.

Putting the founding fathers on a pedestal is a stupid idea anyways, because they had no idea where the states would be 100 years later, much less 240ish years later. They did good work in their era, by themselves, so we should be able to do the same in our own completely different era.
>>
>>17792556
What do you want to invent then?
>>
>>17788313
yep just like Comcast, the railroads, 90% of American media owned by 6 companies and Monsanto. yup.
>>
>>17788366
you're a young fool. even if your absurd future holds out initially, the power structure built gets handed over to the next group of omni powerful rules and so and and so on. we will never have an infinite succession of Aurelius'.
>>
>>17788532
I like this post.
>>
>>17793034

A fool marches blindly into the abyss. I see the same things you do. Unless you KNOW something I don't, I will NOT assume the worst. If I die naive and gullible, better than morbid and pessimistic.
>>
>>17788532
Corporations are people, my friend
>>
>>17793534
You've already been BTFO several times in this thread. You just aren't a very bright person, honestly.
>>
>>17788116
This video is much less shitty than most videos I've seen about conspiracy topics.
>>
File: official euro 2016 ball.png (606KB, 1015x786px) Image search: [Google]
official euro 2016 ball.png
606KB, 1015x786px
>bilderberg meeting taking place right now
>meanwhile plebs are busy watching goyball
pic related is the official ball
anyone else think that emblem looks like an owl?
>>
>>17788532
>takes lsd constantly

>probably tripping balls as they wrote this post

>thinks we should follow his advice
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 800x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 800x627px
>>17793803
That's how the elite trick mundanes into worshipping and sacrificing themselves to Moloch. A tale as old as time.
>>
>>17793733
Right, it basically sums up the available information and that's it.
Sadly, youtube is filled with people taking wild guesses and using Jason A type of clickbait titles. And it works.
>>
>>17788116
It's happening an official economic group is meeting up.. it's happening ... it's paranormal - irrelmynati.
>>
>>17793913
>make thread about official group meeting on /pol/
>lol take this to /x/
:^)
>>
>>17793913
There is no better board for this topic.

And who gives a fuck? It's your autism making a big deal about this.
>>
>>17793853
denver airport looks more like a cobra tbqh
>>
>>17788116
>0:40

that mission briefing took long time, couldn't he keep short and tell me to kill blackhand or something?
>>
>>17794200
>people on 4chan acting like they don't have time
>>
>>17788532
>My fathers corporation have the rights as a human under the obama admin.
Corporations were ruled to have personhood in the 1800's.

The Supreme Court ruling on Citizens v. FEC ruling that equated money with speech is a problem though.
>>
>>17795439
>Corporations were ruled to have personhood in the 1800's

This. And it's like that in a lot if not all western countries.
>>
>>17788200
>They're not just influential, they decide how things go.
>influential
>decide how things go

lol did you even think for a minute on what being "influential" means?
>>
>>17795721
they do not just influence things, they have full power in their hands when it comes to those things
>>
>>17795878
This.

Kids like the one who asked his smart-ass question think they're all cool and shit. Replying to their stuff is usually a waste of time.
>>
>>17797072
everything but action is waste of time.
So what do?
>>
>>17797305
Everyone needs to be informed. Not just the few people who then get labelled as "conspiracy nuts."

If everyone knew how things really go, they wouldn't always elect the same bullshitters. Change could actually happen. But as long as mainstream propaganda is in the minds of everyone, nothing can happen.
>>
>>17797678
There still needs to be a rifle behind every blade of grass even as they try to weaken and soft kill us. We need that more than anything.
>>
Fucking thank god our betters are finally going to guide us out of ignorance.
>>
>>17798072
If there are forces at work behind the scenes, they're conspiring to fix oil prices and artificially maintain the lower class. Things that are profitable. How the fuck is your rifle going to make a difference against that shit? Stupid fucking hick. All your gun rights do is inflate the homicide rate in your backwards hick nation.
>>
>>17788116

>video begins with eurotrash strawmanning the Bilderberg site's FAQ

Why should I keep watching, OP?
>>
>>17788221

Why is it your fucking right to know?

Do you have any idea how many thinktanks happen around the world? Why do you demand to know what happens at this one?

It's because you're spoonfed nonsense by conspiracy sources who masquerade under the veil of 'truth'. It's just as much propaganda as anything.
>>
>>17798153
I'd like to look at conspiracy theorists brain scans while they view their nonsense. Do you think it fires off the same parts of the brain as religion, or pornography, or what? I think it'd be fascinating to study.
>>
>>17798164

They aren't strange. It's conditioning. People desire greater meaning and purpose to life, and no purpose is more powerful than fighting an overbearing force, real or not.

Successful theorists use a known model to trick people - start with seemingly innocuous or plausible ideas to create trust, manipulate language to distort reality, create an enemy to fight and cherry pick facts which support a confirmation bias.

It's all been done before.
>>
File: image.png (213KB, 1802x905px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213KB, 1802x905px
>>17798136
Keep defending the powers-that-be for free (or a few cents), keep calling me names. I'm sure those cents collect (or you rail against your own interests for free).

Let me give a shout out to the Vietcong and the Taliban. I don't necessarily support them, but they didn't roll over either. So much for the "superior" military force.
>>
>>17798210
What military force are you talking about? Why would they want to go to war? They fucking won and they didn't need armies! Big Brother is fucking watching and he wants to offer you low low prices on care insurance. That's it. The people who sell you your paranoid bullets are the same people who you rail against in schizophrenic rants. Why would they oppress you by force? You oppress yourself willing by imaging enemies behind every shadow and PAYING THEM for the privilege.
>>
File: image.jpg (681KB, 1391x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
681KB, 1391x1000px
>>17798223
Literally nonsense. Is this the best the intelligence agencies have got nowadays?
>>
>>17798210

I'm so confused. Texas has the most poorly maintained border in the country. How could it possibly stop itself from becoming Poppy County, Mexico if it separated?
>>
>>17798164

Hey, anon. Remember what I said about confirmation biases?

>>17798210
>>17798271

Here you go. :^)
>>
>>17798236
What military force? What is the economic value in oppressing you by force?
>>
>>17798271
>Texas has the most poorly maintained border in the country. How could it possibly stop itself from becoming Poppy County, Mexico if it separated?

Well over 95% of the poppy trade begins in Afghanistan. True desperation on your part, spook.

>>17798276
>Here you go. :^)

Nice :^)
>>
>>17798309

>spook

I'm a ghost? Is that the conspiracy?
>>
File: image.png (145KB, 1787x921px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
145KB, 1787x921px
>>17798309

>>17798332
>Is that the conspiracy
>>
>>17788116
Davinci code
How do you control people? Emotion
What creates emotion that you can sell? Art
Art was made by man He-art
Human
Emotion
Activate
Recieve
Transmission
Cold as a G
>>
>>17798379
E=mc2
Emotion = power over mass.
By light or sound
The eye of ra is side map of the brain, these people know now to train you.
>>
>>17788667
that info on Clinton is more than just 2 months old, many others were implicated.

i didnt know Sundusky was implicated in the Franklin trials.
>>
>>17798141
I found it informative. At first it's official info summed up, but then it shows the so-called coincidences not everyone is aware of.

If you already know all of it, don't watch it, but know that most people don't even know the general stuff.
>>
>>17799126
Bilder means image in Swiss.
They use symbolism
>>
>>17799295
What kind of half-truth is this? Bilder is the plural of the German word Bild. Bild means image. There is no "Swiss". In Switzerland they speak weird sounding German, French and Italian.
>>
Bilderbergs at Rockefeller's party today and 50 people get shot in the USA...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Taivhe7I0IE
>>
File: purecoincidence.jpg (21KB, 296x314px) Image search: [Google]
purecoincidence.jpg
21KB, 296x314px
>>17800775
>>
>>17788116
>Fun fact: David Rockefeller will have his 101st birthday this weekend.

They gave him quite a gift.
>>
>>17788143
Its like a bunch of criminals getting together to talk about criminal stuff, I mean what could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>17802219
Yeah they did. I wonder what's next this summer.
>>
what they're building up there?
>>
>>17802219
Whats that?
>>
>>17802650
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFyltdZrS94
>>
>>17802696
The shooting.
>>
The meeting is over.

Thoughts?
>>
Interesting. Graham is basically a nobody, yet he gets invited... There's a reason.
>>
>>17788397
That stuff has been mega debunked
>>
>>17788715
Thomas Jefferson?

not red pill, RED PILLAR.
>>
>>17807778

How do you "mega-debunk" ass-hat?

You can debunk anything if you're invested enough, like for example I could debunk the fact that you're a total pussy magnet that doesn't get sad when you think about cum in the past tense
Thread posts: 211
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.