[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innawoods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: skinwalker.jpg (100KB, 501x626px) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
100KB, 501x626px
Alright /x/ I'd like to build up my innawoods folder. any stories with skinwalkers, fleshgaits, and goat men are all welcome. bonus points for interesting locals
>>
>>17787699
ill give you one, its short but its intresting.

I was out one day walking around, looking for a place to set up camp. I was proabably 1 mile into the woods away from the city.

I see a tiny person, couldnt been over 50cm/19inches. I yell "HEY" and that thing just ran away, i just mind my own buisness. Kinda frightened but i didnt care back then, i was a reckless kid. I setup camp and start cooking some food. That food had alot of smell to it, And you could proabably smell it from 20 meters away i tell you, kinda like how you smell a restaurant from a parking lot. And out of nowhere, the little creature that i saw ran away in the grass, Showed up! very peaceful, made it very clear it wasnt there to hurt me. It had long hair and vas beautiful. I think it was a female.
I notice how peaceful it is so im not scared anymore. I give it some of my potatoes and apples and it goes away, not saying a word. I tried saying hello but no response. It had a nose that was pointing upwards and it had big cheeks. its clothes seemed to be made from a cow and it didnt wear shoes, very hairy feet. Now 20 years later i think i might want to go back there one day to say hello again.
>>
>>17787734
i apologise from my spelling mistakes. english is not my main language.
>>
Here's a better idea, try looking for shit you think you can handle instead, you pussy bitch.
>>
>>17787741
Christ how big is the centipede that crawled up your ass? Also, what are you talking about?
>>
>>17787699
Fleshgaits are not real. Stop trying to push this meme it is not going to happen.
>>
>>17787734
where was this , which forest?
>>
>>17787762
I mean why don't you take your dumbass out 'innawoods' and go try to literally fight some of this shit you just can't get enough pointless stories about instead of plopping your dumbass on /x/ to harvest the ideas of people writing them for you idiot
>>
>>17787778
I belive this was in northern sweden, small place called soppero, something like that. i was traveling europe at the time on my own feet, the only thing i spent money on was food for dinner, that i cooked myself in the woods every night. Brought an axe and a saw along with some other usefull tools for creating shelter at night.
>>
>>17787780
because none of this shit is real i just enjoy reading it. Ive spent plenty of time in the woods hunting, camping, and hiking and the weirdest thing i found was a turtle thats had been painted blue. is this bait or are you this much of an ass in real life?
>>
>>17787808
>none of this shit is real

confirmed chickendick
>>
>>17787832
Eh run into a vagrant with the right psych issues and a skinwalker dialogue is certainly possible. Add in some drug fueled antics and you have a gnarly encounter that can be as violent as any
>>
>>17787806
thanks, that sounds cool!
>>
File: 1369503892796.png (236KB, 1364x1732px) Image search: [Google]
1369503892796.png
236KB, 1364x1732px
Did this guy ever come back?
>>
>>17787808
Literally this. All this shit is just good stories, not actual events
>>
>>17788010
Try hunting them sometime, it's a fuckin scream boi
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.