[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: Archangel_Michael.jpg (139KB, 671x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel_Michael.jpg
139KB, 671x1024px
What does x think of them. Are some malovent? I know we all have one as guardian. Anyone ever talk to theirs? Also any know how to talk to Michael. I give up
>>
I haven't decided if angels are to be trusted...
>>
>>17787138
if they are truly an angel, there is nothing to fear from them. They are the voice and heart of God.
>>
>>17787150
Even under The Fathers name . could some rebel like in earlt times?
>>
>>17787150
Whose to say god is good?
>>
>>17787192
me. and many of my brothers and sisters.
>>
>>17787192
He is Father
>>
>>17787199
>>17787203
What merit do you hold on judging supernatural matters? He could just as likely be good as he is evil. If he did create everything and he is all knowing. He knows that we would have created all the evil in the world. You can say that this is one of gods many great test. But why would he let his children be broken over and over again during the time we as a human race have lived. Raping and pillaging still occur to this day and not once have god stepped in to try and fix his creation. Im unsure of his real nature. And think of this. The devil punishes the wicked. How is that evil?
>>
>>17787192
Listen, who else you gonna trust? Admittedly, as a Muslim I rarely fast, but you gotta earn your credits somewhere.

God forgives if you've invested into his plans.
>>
>>17787203
And? Being a father and being good aren't related.
>>
>>17787216
>What merit do you hold on judging supernatural matters?
I don't hold merit. That's the point. It's all to do with faith your hope that you put into it. God isn't asking for much. He is just asking for a slight belief, the possibility. That's all I gave him, and he has given me so much much more.

If you are truly seeking god through your heart, ask God earnestly to step into your life and ask him to redeem you from the second death.
>>
File: Archangel MICHAEL.jpg (98KB, 715x881px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel MICHAEL.jpg
98KB, 715x881px
>>17787091
>Also any know how to talk to Michael.
Just talk normally like you would talk to a friend.
Ask him for protection from your enemies.
Get familiar with Biblical stories on Archangel Michael

"In the New Testament Michael leads God's armies against Satan's forces in the Book of Revelation,
where during the war in heaven he defeats Satan.
In the Epistle of Jude Michael is specifically referred to as "the archangel Michael".
>>
>>17787091
>Are some malovent?
They're all malevolent. You can't fight evil unless you're willing to be more evil than the most evil enemy you face. They are warriors whose presence heralds the end of heaven's ability to recognize peace and prosperity.
>>
>>17787091
>Also any know how to talk to Michael. I give up
>>
>>17787244
Jesus Christ you sound like a textbook cult member
>>
If they adopt the same neutral stance as the invisible deity, then no they probably aren't worth looking up to, much less talking to.
>>
>>17788065
>Jesus Christ you sound like a textbook cult member
Or maybe he is member of God's Family.
Your comment about him being cult member is very lame.
>>
>>17787091
>Also any know how to talk to Michael.

Yes.
>>
>>17787091

FUCK ANGELS, we only care about the demons of Satan.

People who don't understand a basic thing such as the devil is a trickster and in reality the saviour is Satan and the reward is actually good are fishy as fuck, btw.

I'm totally implying you should say with your mouth: save me Satan.
>>
>>17788189

Non considering religions: People say to try any religion you want, nothing will happen. And they describe to you the religion. And they are all very atheist. And very shameless. And liars. And evil and cruel. And very bad people. And they rape children in their temples. And massacre those unaccepting of their saviours.
We're gonna do this and it's going to be cool as fuck. Say it from your mouth: Save me Satan (and if you cannot speak use your mind). From now on, whatever they say, you're a demon of Satan, and the only thing that matters to you is going to "hell" with Satan, and you're already "condemned" trust me. Since there's "nothing", you will not care about us being so "silly" to send ourselves to "hell" as we don't want your "holyness" nor your "intellects", nor your "sciences", we are fucking stupid demons that want to fuck like animals among the "flames of hell" while we enjoy amazing things in "doom" as punishment for disbelieving every saving soul that got near us and every invitation to reason and intelligence. I assure you they will lose their asses to "save" your soul or have you recover your "common sense", but don't you worry as your "destruction" is guaranteed and you will notice this by a sign you will receive the moment you ask for salvation to Satan, confirming you are indeed saved. Because going with Satan, sends you to "hell".
You just follow this path, you are a "stupid" demon seeking "condemnation". In a world of liars who want to save your soul but also want you to have a modicum of reasoning and disregard the soul, and who tells you Satan is the destroyer.

You need only concern yourself with Satan, you're a demon already and you only give explanations to Satan.
>>
>>17787091
Angels? I think that's called schizophrenia and delusion these days
>>
>>17787244
>>17788076
>he
>him
Stop pretending to be somebody else by using the third person.
Regardless, what do you have to say in response to this flowchart?
>>
>>17788197

We are silly demon that only want to go to hell to live with Satan and do demonic sexual things, we only care about condemning ourselves and don't listen to reason, science, or saving souls.

And we enter the family by saying: Save me Satan.

We intend to enjoy hell.

Because Satan is the bad guy and totally not the saviour.
>>
>>17788197
>Stop pretending to be somebody else by using the third person.
What are you talking about here ?
Who is the third person ?
Who is pretending what ?
Are you paranoid ? or a very bad mind reader ?
>>
>>17788043
This fucking guy knows what's up. Angels are likely to be benevolent towards humans because they're of God, but you had better believe they despise every ounce of sin and evil we contain within ourselves. You think they could SRSLY carry a convo with us without feeling disgust to varying degrees? Nah man. That's why encounters with angels more often than not involve them taking action in our defense or to push us down the proper path. They rarely speak to us because even though we're not the enemy, there exists within us the seed to become an enemy.

Don't bother trying to talk to them. It's better to just show them respect and gratitude for their guidance and protection. They'll come to you if they want/need to speak.

tl;dr angels were sent by God to reign over and protect us. Anyone claiming they've evoked an angel to speak to them is fooling themselves.
>>
>>17788197
that flowchart is complete shit, probably concocted by some little 16 year old edgy fedora that gets picked on by Christians
>>
File: GrammarNazi.gif (95KB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
GrammarNazi.gif
95KB, 375x300px
>>17788558
>Who is the third person ?
isnt that elementary school level grammar?
>>
>>17788889
ok.
but here is the catch: why?
>>
>>17788759
>angels were sent by God to reign over

Ha ha ha ha ha no.

God and the angels constitute a loving family, not a sterile bureaucracy. The bureaucracy image is designed to BLOCK a meaningful relationship with God.

Talk to your family.
>>
>>17787091
they are xenos, ether energy based or matter based
they also can be sort of ais
>>
>>17788924
>isnt that elementary school level grammar?
anon you are so primitive in your thinking,
there are people from all over the World that are posting here
and you are playing stupid grammar police, haha, good luck with that stupid mission of yours.
Fuck you if you don't want to give proper answer to my question, I care less.
I was going to politely ansver you but I did not understood your question,your point, and now you swinging with fucking grammar.
FQ-off
>>
File: l_67.jpg (70KB, 450x700px) Image search: [Google]
l_67.jpg
70KB, 450x700px
>>17791310
>I did not understood your question,your point, and now you swinging with fucking
>>
>>17788197
>Regardless, what do you have to say in response to this flowchart?
My response to your post was this:
>>17788558
>What are you talking about here ?
>Who is pretending what ?
>Are you paranoid ? or a very bad mind reader ?
You answer me with your grammar stuff:
>>17788924
>isnt that elementary school level grammar?
And the rest is history.Please anon understand
that people posting here from many different countries and not everyone of us
has absolute flawless grammar and etc skills when comes to english language.
If bothers you that much that some of us have poor english perhaps don't respond or even better don't read our posts.
Not like we are doing that on purpose
>>
Aliens are demons and fallen angels.
>>
>>17787091
>Angels
>>17787091
>I know we all have one as guardian. Anyone ever talk to theirs?
I do talk to my Guardian Angel,perhaps not as often as I should.
I try my best to always say Thank You to my guardian Angel when help comes after I ask for assistance.
Many times we get those instincts/intuitions to do something, to go somewhere, to talk to someone,
I think some of the instincts/intuitions could be coming from our Guardian Angels, (other perhaps coming from the Holy Spirit).

You know OP because of your thread
I'm going to talk more often to my Guardian Angel
(at least I'm going to try to remember to do that more often).
They are here to help us, to assist us, we should take advantage of that help.

Thanks OP for this thread
>>
>>17788189
>>17788225
You sound like a total shithead who does whatever the shitedged knife tells you to do.

SAVE ME COUNT CHOCULA
>>
I know that demons can fuck your day up. I'm sure angels are the same.
>>
>>17792309

Names don't make people evil or edgy, actions do.

Jesus priest carry his spirit and they are known for theyr murders and child rape.
>>
>>17788041
Stop role playing faggot
>>
>Angels

If you mean the strictly Christian ones...they are much as you'd expect. Very stuck up. Now if you broaden it to all religions who have "angels." or good spirits, they are usually pretty cool.

>we all have one

Not everyone is Christian yo, so if you are thinking of blonde haired, blue eyed, winged knights flying around each person...you're wrong.

>Talk to theirs?

Mine? Mine is my god, more or less. I talk to him every so often in prayer. He speaks in actions rather than words though.

>Micheal

He's a busy dude, dude.
>>
>>17792818
>Stop role playing faggot
Stop being paranoid.
People are just exchanging ideas.
Isn't what 4chan /x/ is all about ?
>>
>>17792818
>Stop role playing faggot
you see anon you are the perfect example when person can ask Archangel Michael for protection from mean spirited people.
So now I will do that, and will ask Archangel Michael to protect me [and other anons here] from you and your attacks.
Please Archangel Michael surround that anon with your Energy so he can not attack us any more. Amen !!!
>>
>>17791391
The guy you replied to wasn't me, the one who originally posed the question. Anyway, you said
>Or maybe he is a member of God's Family.
>Your comment about him being in a cult is very lame.
You're talking in the third person insinuating you're a different person, but it's clear based on the way you talk about "God's Family" that that's not the case.
That answers your first question.
>who is the third person
You are
>who is pretending what
You are pretending to be another person by talking in the third person.
>are you paranoid? Or a very bad mind reader?
Neither
By the way, the person who replied about the grammar stuff is right. Even then, they're not saying you used bad grammar or anything. They're saying that the idea of the "third person" is a fairly elementary construct. If you speak some Indo-European language, then you should have some notion of the third person - look it up if you're unsure.

Anyway, you failed to answer the real question, which is: how do you reply to that flowchart?

All you did was go off on an unrelated tangent.
>>
>>17792865
>All you did was go off on an unrelated tangent.
yes I did loose it , and I actually feel bad about it.My apology, please :)
>>17788197
I was not that person, you assumed that I was, but you were wrong and that's why I posted this:
>>17788558
>What are you talking about here ?
>Who is pretending what ?
>Are you paranoid ? or a very bad mind reader ?
And that started the whole thing going sideways.
You see you made a mistake in assuming that I was replying as this poster >>17788065
>Jesus Christ you sound like a textbook cult member
But I only replayed to that post with my comment:>>17788076
>Or maybe he is member of God's Family.
>Your comment about him being cult member is very lame.
Any how as to your chart it has very solid flaw.
I don't have time to expand on it now.
I will be back later on this evening and reply to it and to you.
Again My apology for loosing my cool about the grammar stuff..I could use different words to express my opinion.
Peace :)
>>
File: tpfa.jpg (50KB, 557x711px) Image search: [Google]
tpfa.jpg
50KB, 557x711px
>>17788197

What a retard chart.

I hate myself for spoonfeeding this to you, but we are living in penitence, we are not in the paradise hence why evil exist.

Mind you i am not religious but it is not difficult to understand this logic, which makes a hilarious irony that fedoras tippers as your self think smarter than actual religious people.
>>
>>17787091
It's entrusting that the illustrations always picture angels as humans with wings. While in the bible their described as strange eldric abominations. Six wings, four faces, a wheel of fire with eyes lining the rim. Benevolent or not, angels were the stuff of nightmares. Makes you what they envisioned the true image of god we where created in.
>>
File: 1446577576300.gif (141KB, 287x344px) Image search: [Google]
1446577576300.gif
141KB, 287x344px
>>17788197
>>
>>17792888
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_person
>>
>>17792960
thanks anon, I just got home.
I will look into it and see what I can learn from it
>>
>>17792932
>While in the bible their described as strange eldric abominations. Six wings, four faces, a wheel of fire with eyes lining the rim.
Not OP here,
but I think this is a different "being" described in you post, not Angels per say.

The more I think about it for the last days this thread come up >>17787091
>Angels Anonymous 06/08/16(Wed)19:51:45
[since 2 days ago actually] the more grateful I'm to the OP for posting it,
and to the JANITOR and TO the MOD for allowing to be. THANKS GUYS for having open mind on this topic.

I was thinking almost all day today about our Guarding Angels about how eager and willing they are to help us and assist us
but we are not taking advantage of that option
and go thru the day many times stiffened with stress and anger not asking for help those who were actually 'assigned' to us to be of help and assistance.
I guess OUR EGO is on the way , haha
>>
>>17792932
The angels we think about are actually like humans with wings because they were the lowest tier of angel and the ones that dealt with humans. Seraphs and Thrones typically stayed in Heaven with God but Angels were used as messengers.
>>
>>17794693
Just to add to this,
interesting twist to it is that makes no difference if person is a believer in [real] God or not, according to Bible WE ALL got an Guardian Angel assigned to us to help and to assist us,
we just need to ask, we need to talk to "IT"

As this anon mentioned in his post they are the messengers of God
>>17794703
>but Angels were used as messengers.

I think this is a very unexplored and underappreciated area of our lives...
>>
>>17794757
love this. felt good reading this>>17794703
and this
>>
>>17787192
This
This concept is why I struggle with faith in monotheistic religions. Plus the Abrahamic God has done some messed up shit.
>>
>>17796653
God is the force that keeps the scales level in my choice of view.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.