[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it Fake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

Why are all these books about Magick and the Occult, both modern books like pic related, or even older text, like Crowley's books, or really old things, like the picatrix, or the enchain journals, allowed to be seen by the public if they're real? If there is power in these things, why would the powers that be allow them to exist in the public's eye? Are they all fake? Or are there texts hidden form us?
>>
>>17786916
have you read them? anon.
>>
Can I really make a glowing heavy metal star like in that pic?

Please don't give me bullshit like, "It's has to be dark and you can BAAAAARELY see it if you believe!" I want that fucker to light up like Chernobyl so I can get pussy
>>
>>17787095
I'm pretty sure he didn't , but why does it/should it matter ?
>>
>>17787104
Because if anon reads those books, he can decide by himself if they are fake or not.

Simple as fuck.
>>
>>17787134
well dude , if the book says ''try (insert shady magic ritual) until it works'' and it never works , would it be cause its bullshit (yes) or cause he just didn't do it right yet ? (no)
>>
>>17787153
Well dude, if you read the book and you got to that conclusion, that's it.

Simple as fuck again.
>>
>>17787134
>>17787153
That's not what I'm saying. It's not about 'try them out and see if they work, and then decide.'
it's about, if they do work, if these books do have the potential to give us some kind of power, wouldn't they be hidden, or atlas not readily available on amazon?
>>
>>17787172
dude just stop being as stupid as christians and look at the fact. Magic isn't real. The paranormal isn't real.These were made up to explain things that couldnt be explained before , but now science can.
>>
>That's not what I'm saying. It's not about 'try them out and see if they work, and then decide.'
That's not what I'm saying, It's about 'read them and decide by yourself if they are bullshit or not'. You don't need to buy them either, you can download 'em pirated.

>it's about, if they do work, if these books do have the potential to give us some kind of power, wouldn't they be hidden, or atlas not readily available on amazon?

If you know those books are bullshit, then why do you need somebody's else opinion, specially /x/'s opinion, kinda laughable...

If your logic tells you they are bullshit, then that's it.

Simple as fuck, again...
>>
>>17787185
So, why are you here?
>>
>>17787197
I'm here for entertainment , when you watch a movie you know it isn't real , but you watch it to entertain you. same applies here
>>
>>17787200
When you watch a movie with friends, are you constantly reminding them it isn't real?
>>
>>17787208
no , but my friends don't ask me if it's real ... you asked if these magic books were real , I replied. That's it . Now stop being butt hurt and move on
>>
File: 1459653052306.png (1MB, 1916x1464px) Image search: [Google]
1459653052306.png
1MB, 1916x1464px
>>17787200
Well dude, that's a shitty choice of entertainment.

See ya, I'm going out for some netflix and chill, good luck with your trolling and rolling.
>>
>>17787214
But I'm not OP. I don't care what you think is real, or if you think what I think is real, just why you think it's entertaining shitposting on a Polynesian macrame forum.
>>
File: moon.png (1MB, 800x1029px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
1MB, 800x1029px
>>17787208
M8, go to /k/ and post this:

>If guns do real damage, hence empowering the gun aficionado, why can they be bought by civilians? Why would the powers that be allow this?

KEK.jpg
>>
>>17787236
I got a good one for /g/

>>If gnu/linux is totally free and unregulated, being the tool of many hackers like snowden, why do the powers that be allow this? I call this bullshit.
>>
>>17787243
install gentoo, then battletoads.

BTW, linux isn't real, because it's not readily usable in desktops yet. huehua lel
>>
File: 48a.png (626KB, 600x738px) Image search: [Google]
48a.png
626KB, 600x738px
>>17787236
How Can Bullets Be Real If Our Guns Aren't Real
>>
File: 1459572808936.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1459572808936.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>17787236
guns are real, but lots of them are bullshit anyways.
>>
Magic is a placebo effect, you change the internal in hopes of changing the external.

I find it useful and it's brought a lot of happiness and confidence to my life that I would not have otherwise had.
>>
>>17787250
If WMD are real and so powerful, then why they aren't being used yet in a war, I call bullshit.

Also japanese atomic deaths are just a jewish disinfo to give white guilt.

Make /x/ great again!
>>
>>17787255
>falling for a trolling bait thread this hard
inb4 the effect of the cause
>>
>>17787264
>our nuclear arsenal doesn't exist, trust us
t. Israel

If only that were true, maybe then the Jews wouldn't destroy the entire world with the Samson Option when people get tired of their shit and decide to gas them "again" (i.e., for the first time ever).
>>
File: 1457846256714.png (482KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1457846256714.png
482KB, 900x900px
>>17787270
>>
>>17787172
>if these books do have the potential to give us some kind of power, wouldn't they be hidden, or atlas not readily available on amazon?

Maybe in some nanny state hugbox country like the UK, but here in the United States you can buy plenty of dangerous things without even a background check.
>>
>>17786916
Of course these books work, they accomplish their primary purpose, which is to swindle idiots out of their money
>>
>>17786916
Access to the knowledge really doesn't mean much. The application it takes to get it to work is a massive pain in the ass. Then success in that means seeing and interacting with spirits that are mainly unruly and more inclined with fuck with you than help you. With further work you can see success. But if you have any practical goals in life you'd be better off just working hard at those. Yet if magic is what interests you to the point of a burning passion then have at it. The shit will smooth out eventually and you'll get to a point where you've calmed the fuck down and can make something of it.
>>
>>17787448
true, Crowley did create a money-grubbing cult ffs
>>
TROLL THREAD IGNORE

TROLL THREAD IGNORE

TROLL THREAD IGNORE
>>
>>17786916
>Why are all these books about Magick and the Occult, both modern books like pic related, or even older text, like Crowley's books, or really old things, like the picatrix, or the enchain journals, allowed to be seen by the public if they're real?

Because most people are stupid or lazy. You can hand them the keys of the universe and they'll just watch tv instead.
>>
>>17788112
keys to universe is tv just need tobe open to the cosmic messages everycoin has 2 sides programing is made to wake some and put others to sleep its the minds decision what it makes of everything
>>
>>17786916
A rule of thumb is that if something works then it's controlled in one way or another. If it's not working, then it's freely available.

All magic, magick is bullshit.
>>
>>17787926
the only organization Crowley founded was the A.'. A.'., from which members are faced with the penalty of immediate expulsion for accepting money for their services
>>
TROLL THREAD IGNORE

TROLL THREAD IGNORE

TROLL THREAD IGNORE
>>
>>17786916
The book looks like bullshit, and like any theory if you don't combine these with the older theories and observe some cohesion in the knowledge you will never discern useful information.

If you want physical effects you should look up physics.
If you want those aetheric effects like you see in the pic you should look up aetheric research which has been done.

I think there is so much hype about the actual science of magik wherever it is because in general more people are becomming psychic to some degree, and as a result the people who practice and actually research this have to take increasing measures to make sure people aren't stealing secrets. Nobody's perfect though, and it would technically be impossible to keep all information in a virtual vacuum (without some invalidatable science regarding dark energy or quintessence).

I doubt this book is anything more than some of those 'loose vapors' which those not in the know hype up like rap music to make a quick buck.
This doesn't mean it can't be useful, but I doubt any single book will get you far.
>>
>>17787153
the ritual is a lie it's all in the mind. use symbols. symbols strengthen the mind. so says the wisdom of the serpent
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.