[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious Audio Files on My Phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-06-08-18-20-19.png (65KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-08-18-20-19.png
65KB, 480x800px
Okay so this one needs a bit of context. What you see here is a screenshot of my samsung's "Voice Recorder" app. It came with the phone, so it's not some sort of shady app.

Anyway as you can notice the recordings that aren't covered in red (which I added in ms paint) are titled "Voice 045, Voice 001, etc."

Now the two recordings outlined in red have different titles. That I didn't write. They have a date and the time, right down to the very second.

The normal "Voice" titled recordings are in .m4a format. but the other files are only in .amr format. Making it impossible for me to directly share them. (Though I may play the recording while on audacity so I can share them if this thread gets going.)

I have no recollection of recording these two ones.

Anyway the first recording is one second long. I was recording a lot of experimental music around the time and it doesn't sounds too out of place. It's just the sound of some reverberating low bass sound with a few clicks going on in the background.

The second recording is the one that freaks me the fuck out. It's 4 seconds long and the first 2 or so seconds are just inaudable clicks the final 2 seconds are the sound of a voice saying something that I shit you not literally sounds like someone saying "I smoke meth" or "Why smoke meth" but It's really hard to tell.

I don't know if this will interest someone or not but if it does I will try to share the recordings. Though my phone isn't letting me email them to myself...
>>
>>17786375
Yeah it's a file that says "I am God." Everyone can go home now.
>>
>>17786391
no im not joking about this
>>
Wut
>>
Just fucking record the sound files with another device you idiot.
>>
>>17786375
Intriguing, upload the audio?
>>
Im intrigued if your phone has one of those gimmicky "pics with sound" features it could explain the short audio files.
>>
Another bullshit post , as usual
>>
>>17786564
OP here, how?
>>
File: thisshitt.png (694KB, 909x608px) Image search: [Google]
thisshitt.png
694KB, 909x608px
>it's an "I found something odd on my phone/computer" thread
>>
>>17786583
And what have you contributed?
>>
>>17786583
Exactly what i mean,, lol
>>
>>17786591

OP can shitpost as long as all other users don't present proof they have started three decent* threads in the last two weeks.

*as determined by an impartial panel of oldfags that have never used a tripcode or avatar
>>
>>17786375
>Making it impossible for me to directly share them

Confirmed for roleplaying
>>
Just post the fuckin files op
>>
>>17787102
okay, I finally found a way to post them

sorry for the wait

Here's the first one

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1lRDDb98j8N

Here's the second one

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HrU5wUe4Lh
>>
File: zing.jpg (55KB, 440x460px) Image search: [Google]
zing.jpg
55KB, 440x460px
>>17787146
>>
>>17787305
it was worth it, right?
>>
I doubt OP is role playing. If he were making this up I would hope he would have come up with something spookier than 'I smoke meth'.
>>
I smoke meth
>>
>>17787519
Yeah I'm not even joking. I just don't understand it...
>>
>>17787534
voice is clearly reversed, and im too lazy to reforward it.
>>
>>17787585
I didn't actually reverse it

I'm REALLY not joking about this guys
>>
>>17787585
>>17788587
reversed versions

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HdIT11kARn

http://vocaroo.com/i/s12mpLOlbq2q
>>
>>17788612
second one is saying "that would hep"
>>
>>17786375
Stay away from the drugs.
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>17787523
Spooky rapist sound virus wants you to stay in school
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.