[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Story I have.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_m4l7f16nym1ro8ysbo1_1280.jpg (242KB, 875x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4l7f16nym1ro8ysbo1_1280.jpg
242KB, 875x764px
BK Kids pic unrelated, It was just the first picture I had in my downloads.

I used to have a gf who was obsessed with tarot cards and ouija boards and stuff. I've heard of the ideomotor reflex, but what happened really couldn't be explained by that.

One day, we decided to use the board with a couple friends. Last I had heard from my abuelo was at least 7 years ago, and he was hospitalized and had severe Alzheimer's. My mother wouldn't tell me he was dead, but I knew he was. So I decided to try and contact him.

It worked. He first responded in basic English everyone at the table could understand, even though in life he was much more used to Spanish and the bits of Miskito language my bisabuelo taught him as a kid.

My friend jokingly asked if another friend at the table would ever get laid. He responded with a Spanish expression that I've unfortunately forgotten at the moment. I wrote it down.

Everyone wanted to end the session there, but I decided to ask him how my uncle Ricky was doing. I had gotten conflicting reports from both Ricky's cousins, my mom, and Ricky's mom; some said he was still working as a marine biologist to support abuelo, some said he had quit his job and joined the Navy, and some said he had retired and started up a winery called Little Ricky's with abuelo.

I decided to number them in Spanish and ask them with simple words I got off of Google Translate; Uno: biĆ³logo marino, Dos: armada, and Tres: vino. Abuelo responded with tres, which I wrote down as well.

When I got home that day, I decided to ask my mother what the sentence meant. After looking at it, she told me it meant something along the lines of: "For every ugly foot there's a broken sandal."

If that wasn't weird enough, about a month later when my mother was preparing things for her wedding, we got a bottle of wine and a card from Ricky. The wine's brand? Little Ricky's winery.
>>
I really used to think ouija boards were bullshit. Does anyone else have a similar experience?
>>
The wheelchair kid is called wheels wow
>>
>>17786153
The wall can't come soon enough
>>
Wtf is an abuelo
>>
>>17788468
Spic faggotry
>>
>>17786153
>pic unrelated, It was just the first picture I had in my downloads.

How fuckin' lazy Millennials are! Google images two clicks away, but no, using the one image he does consider important enough to save, his favorite cartoon to watch when mom brings the chicken tendies down to him in the basement.
>>
yo another Nicaraguan!
>>
>>17786153
>Wheels

Fucking kek
>>
>>17788468
abuelo is grandad in Spanish

so it may be possible that you spoke with your grandad spirit?

why would spirits stay on earth? could it be more like your combined psychic powers? like foreseeing future?
>>
>>17788552
Is chicken tendies a new meme, or a resurfacing old one? I've been on /x/ for 5 years, and today was the first time I saw it, but I saw four unique instances of it.
>>
>>17790143
it's an older meme. i've seen it around but not so much lately. probably one guy posting it a bunch of times.
>>
>>17788288
Kid Vid is a girl.
>>
Your phrase is "Un roto para un descosido"
>>
>>17790242
I'd say it's relatively new. About a year old, maybe a year and a half. I guess in modern meme times that's old
>>
>>17790143
All dem arcanines
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.