[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bohemian Grove

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 31

File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139KB, 640x480px
What is the significance of Bohemian Grove? Does it have anything to do with Satan the Illuminati, NWO, etc. ? Or is it just a retreat for the rich and powerful.
>>
>>17785033
Better question is why do you post this goddamn thread all the time? Didn't you get enough responses the last 50 times?
>>
>>17785051
I have no idea what you are talking about this is my first time posting this topic.
>>
>>17785395
Then you're either a newfag or a RP faggot, not that anon btw.
>>
>>17785051
>>17785397
Why does everybody have to be such an asshole around here? Fucking dicks...

>>17785033
To answer your question OP: it's definitely a retreat for the rich and powerful, but they also definitely do a... what you could call a "pageant" where they do a human sacrifice to Baal. Up to you whether or not you believe there's a real human being sacrificed.

There was a video someone had taken once that had snuck onto the grounds but I have no idea where to find it.
>>
>>17785401
>Why does everybody have to be such an asshole around here?
To answer your question, why not?
>>
>>17785401
It's the same guy>>17785397
He literally posts here all day complaining about shitposting while all he contributes is complaining and calling everyone a faggot. Just disregard it and focus on the posters that will actually contribute to the topic
>>
>>17785403
That's like saying "I took a shit in the hallway because why not?"

>>17785427
Yeah you're right, you're right. Mooooving on to another thread...
>>
>>17785401
Ohhh, I watched that a month ago. Alex Jones snuck in and pretended to be a guest. It's a good watch. The ritual is creepy as shit, and even Alex admits that it could have possibly been an actual sacrifice based on what people have told him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
>>
>>17785436
There you go.

So you kind of have to make up your own mind on what that is. Is it just some tradition for the camp, a way of entertaining each other? Or is it Satanic or Illuminati or ... ya know, whatever?

Taken at face value it's a worship to Baal though, which pretty much means any Christian watching it should rethink how they vote. Not that... voting does anything...
>>
>>17785033
OR could it be a hoax made by Alex Jones and company to shoot up is popularity? If you think about it this was filmed by him and two other guys one of them being the writer of Man Who Stare at goats - Jon Ronson. This novel is a mockery of a paranormal new ager unit on the military. This is the only footage and we dont know if it´s real or not. I believed it´s staged and written by Alex and Jon Ronson.
>>
>>17785471
Except it is officially recorded that he broke into the event. And I doubt they have the budget to fake the entire atmosphere of the Bohemian Grove.
>>
>>17785471
Except the Cremation of Care ceremony has been performed there for over a century, and the giant owl structure was constructed in 1929:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove

It's not exactly a secret that some of the richest and most powerful men in the world have attended the event and taken part in its strange rituals.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 850x400px
>>17785505
Forgot my pic.
>>
>>17785471
I cannot blame you at all for thinking along those lines... only reason I take the footage seriously is that the statue itself was independently verified to be there by other people.

Of course Alex Jones says all kinds of wacky stuff... best to mute his commentary whenever possible.... but I feel like the footage should be taken at face value.

Wasn't there a quote from the Queen of England about Bohemian Grove? She went on invitation and thought the whole pageant was silly... no idea where that came from it's just a dim memory of mine at having read it somewhere.
>>
>>17785471
>>17785513
You're both retards. I swear the skeptics on here are worse than anybody.

If you take five seconds to Google it, you'd see that ceremonies and giant owl statue are confirmed to be real. Nobody is hiding these facts.
>>
>>17785513
>>17785510

Sounds about right. Bill Clinton said something about a bunch of rich Republicans running around naked there.

Members of high society aren't going to blow their cover by acting secretive about a very secretive event. They are going to downplay their role in it, put the blame on others (or, as Bill did, the other side - even though it's clear that both sides partake in it; this maintains the two-party illusion), and pass it off as a silly, immature, and ridiculous - but ultimately harmless - ritual. Gotta keep up the veil, of course.
>>
>>17785535
I think Nixon was genuine in his case. That's exactly something he would think and say. Important political careers and deals are made there though, such as Reagan's career and his "Star Wars" defense system idea, but that wasn't the "faggy" part about it he meant.
>>
>>17785526
Re-read my comment. I was saying I thought the footage was real. Way to use those fifth grade reading skills...

>>17785535
Well I don't know. I mean there's going to be that reality on a certain level... guys who've joined clubs and fraternities where they do a whole bunch of freaky ceremonies to create a bond, eventually you start thinking all ceremony is just a put-on so that old men can feel young again and giggle about it after.

But at the same time I'm sure there are some that drink the Kool-Aid. IDK. Ultimately here's my opinion: it really truly seriously doesn't matter. Nobody is dying.

And besides compared to Catholicism where children are made to feel personally responsible for a graphically tortured man on a cross bleeding and rolling his eyes as he slowly dies... I mean... this isn't all that bad.
>>
>Bohemian grove
>in USA and not Czechia

triggered as fuck
>>
>>17785551
>Nobody is dying

If you watched the documentary, you'd know that is debatable. And not to mention that many of these people are corrupt warmongers anyways.
>>
>>17785551
>Re-read my comment. I was saying I thought the footage was real. Way to use those fifth grade reading skills

I know exactly what your post said when I wrote my comment. You made it sound like the ceremonies and giant owl weren't already common knowledge and admitted to exist. In other words, you gave that other retard's opinion credence because he couldn't be arsed to Google it himself. Way to use those fourth grade reading skills...
>>
File: chocolate_cookies[1].jpg (158KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate_cookies[1].jpg
158KB, 347x346px
>>17785564
I feel so bad for you, all riled up and red-faced behind your keyboard because people have doubts about things you know are true. Here, have a cookie. No you know what? Have two. It's okay, have two, go ahead.

>>17785562
Well there's the question then, not about whether it's happening, but whether it's a real person being sacrificed or not. And that I've got NO idea... actors are hired for dramatic purposes all the time so...

And yeah I'll agree with you there's a good number of assholes there but... that's a separate issue.
>>
>>17785585
>because people have doubts about things you know are true

So it's third grade reading skills you possess. If you can't see why I'm criticizing you then you're dumber than I thought.
>>
>>17785471
Alex Jones is genuine in his intentions in my opinion. If he says anything crazy, it's because he is getting disinformation from people that are sent to him with intentions of sending him in the wrong direction. But some of which Alex Jones says is the truth. Why do they let him sometimes speak the truth without threatening him or killing him? Because no one takes him seriously. He is not a threat to them because barely anyone believes him. Think of him as Fox Mulder: a man that sometimes speaks nonsense because of disinformation, but sometimes finds the truth and intends on exposing it.
>>
>>17785505
Yes but the thing is: Alex Jones and the pop writer are in it with the Elite. It´s a fucking psyop, that ritual is NOT what goes on. It´s faked footage to build viral media desinfo agent. It´s scripted.
>>
I've accepted Satan, the devil is saying that I am warned not to or I will perish but I don't see him having balls to reclaim my soul, are you a pussy?
>>
>>17785033
They meet and the world changes.
>>
>>17785595
People seem to think he's disinfo purely because he presents things in a sensationalist/excitable fashion. But this is the kind of skepticism I find very frustrating.

For example, Jones reported about human-animal chimeras and even cited his source (MIT technological review). There was a thread about human-animal chimeras on /x/ a few days ago, and there was still anons denying that they exist despite me posting mainstream sources (like Jones' MIT one and National Geographic) throughout the thread. I find that form of skepticism more irritating than the people who take everything at face value and believe ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Seriously, people denying what the Bohemian Grove is can go to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemian_Grove
and read all about its history from mainstream sources.
>>
>>17785622
It just feels like controlled disinfo.
>>
>>17785622
no. i believe he is desinfo because guys that talk so much about and so exposed to ALL that´s going on by those who are hiding it leaves 2 option:

1- or he is in it
2- or its all shit

If people believe that we are ruled by evil people that kill and fuck babies and believe in demons and will destroy the world etc and then also believe on people who rat on them in THEIR MEDIUM? Youtube? Internet? really? The control all but Alex Jones keeps on publishing videos since 1999?

This is cognitive dissonance, they lie at plain sight. The fearmongerers are part of the plan. The elite purpose is to cultivate FEAR, bet it by control or be it by "truth".
>>
>>17785646
" i believe he is desinfo because guys that talk so much about and so exposed to ALL that´s going on by those who are hiding it leaves 2 option:"

this is the funniest sentence i ever wrote in english.
>>
>>17785644
I'm not saying he is or isn't. But the chimera thing is an example I know of where he was telling the truth and citing a reputable source, yet people were skeptical of it just because. Jones wasn't even mentioned in that thread, but people just ignored the sources I posted such that I can assume the same thing happens to Jones.

>>17785646
When he was on the BBC, he was asked this very question and was prompted with the two possibilities of either being in on it or none of it being real. Jones said they won't kill him because it would make him a martyr and put big exclamation marks on all of his claims.
>>
>>17785672
>When he was on the BBC, he was asked this very question and was prompted with the two possibilities of either being in on it or none of it being real. Jones said they won't kill him because it would make him a martyr and put big exclamation marks on all of his claims.

But thast only happens because he has been allowed to "expose the truth" since before 9/11. If he is saying the truth we would never have heard of him in the first place. And if this is true, no guy would be allowed to "expose the truth" in popular public for decades.

He is on it. The REAL truth is not being told.
>>
>>17785717
It depends on what "truth" you mean. I doubt the government will kill you for talking about declassified and other public documents that Jones often uses. The government doesn't expect the public to look up or have knowledge about such things, but they aren't trying to hide these things either.

It's like what Chomsky says, there's plenty of mainstream information to criticize the government with where you don't need to resort to conspiracy theories. The media doesn't publicize this information for obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean it's secret either. It's a hiding in plain sight sort of deal.
>>
>>17785760
Of course, Jones does resort to conspiratorial speculations and then backs these theories up with real documentation. That's why people say he's disinfo because he's tainting the credibility of those real sources in the mainstream audience's mind, so now all of it will sound kooky when bundled together instead of merely Jones' speculation by itself. Could be, I don't know. Jones may actually believe all of his theories.
>>
It just full of old gay pedophiles with Berserk fetishes.
>>
>>17785051
im the one who usually does this anon is different...fuck off
>>
>>17785471
please man the cremation of care is at least as old as 1930s...

its absolutely not fake
>>
>>17785672
yes chimeras are real...like in the days of noah

they will kill him eventually for that...google william colby
>>
>>17785033
no. its more of a joke. they decided they wanted to create their own religion. the ruling class. not every politician is a part of it but some ceos are

any ways its part of some zionist stuff. allegedly they have to bring about specific prophecies in order to set the stage for the messiah arriving

a new religion formed that the ruling class use is required. none of them believe in the new religion they are just paying lip service so a seal will be opened or so they think

the funny thing is the statue is cut oddly and isnt very finely formed. the shadows on it looks kinda like a man on some days but mostly its like a owl
>>
>>17786763
are you smoking crack?

they believe in Yahweh and oppose him greatly

its no joke
>>
oh great owl bohemia...
>>
>>17785717
Or they let him expose the truth because half of what he says is disinformation fed to him by people that want him to spew out disinformation. People think he's nuts and a phony so no one believes him whether he's spitting out the truth or not.

I don't believe everything he says is true. But I don't blame him for that. I blame his sources. His sources are probably that ones "in on it," Alex Jones is merely a puppet.
>>
File: xfilesnewseason.jpg (227KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
xfilesnewseason.jpg
227KB, 600x300px
>>17785595
I'm pretty sure Alex Jones was this guy.
>>
>>17785033
It's a frat for pervy old politicians.
>>
File: Spoopy guy on skype.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy guy on skype.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
DHS OPEN UP!!!
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Grave Ritual.jpg (67KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Grave Ritual.jpg
67KB, 768x512px
People act like the Cremation of Care is the only weird ritual there.

There are underground sex and torture bunkers there...as well as other assorted...ceremonies
>>
bumpy
>>
Ok, for thoses neckbeards about the human sacrifice to baal, fuck that.

Today, nobody sacrafice humans. Burning a doll will have enough symbolism for the ritual to go on.
Also,
Baal or bael, is no fucking way a demon.
Its was, originally, an adjective to define a divinity. As in Baal Ywhw. Baal is a adjective that means hardly, lord.
>>
File: Baal.png (52KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
Baal.png
52KB, 201x251px
>>17793613
>>17793613
Baal could be a prefix at time like Bel-Sharmin

But it also could be a god that was worshipped under that honorific title/name such as Priests of Baal
>>
>>17794712
I'm scared to click on that image
>>
>>17785401
I seen the video and it just looks like they're acting out a play. You're going to have the rich and powerful, why not have some real entertainment?
>>
>>17785436
>even Alex admits that it could have possibly been an actual sacrifice

Even Alex Jones?!
>>
>>17785613
Possible.
>>
>>17785760
>there's plenty of mainstream information to criticize the government with where you don't need to resort to conspiracy theories. The media doesn't publicize this information for obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean it's secret either. It's a hiding in plain sight sort of deal.

So you use the term "conspiracy theory" to mean an outlandish, baseless claim of conspiracy? What you said suggests a conspiracy theory cannot be sourced with public information.

I wish people didn't' feed into this pejorative connotation.
>>
>>17786809
is Yahweh your friend though?
>>
>>17795173
Maybe because it isn't entertainment, but ritual.
>>
>>17795382
I meant that there is information on public record of the government breaking international or national laws. 'Conspiracy theory' implies it could be true but isn't proven conclusively by publicly available evidence.
>>
>>17795396
he is my father and yours.

he is the father of lights
>>
>>17786747
george bush had colby killed...
>>
File: 1465022672265.png (809KB, 639x864px) Image search: [Google]
1465022672265.png
809KB, 639x864px
>>17785455
>worship to baal
>>
>>17785033
Perhaps they are honoring their Annunaki bloodlines. Their Nephilim ancestry.

Perhaps those were just ancient tales told in order to deceive the masses into obeying certain selfish ego-maniacs.

Maybe those same ancient rulers are actually influenced by a conscious force that is most accurately understood as a deity, a god.

What do owls and bulls represent? In ancient Sumerian and Abrahamic religions.
>>
>>17798209
Lilith and Baal I believe...
>>
>>17798209
Marbas and Moloch, 2/3 of the 'highest' fallen angels in judaism.

Actually, they were worshipped back in the old days, by jews and not only jews. At one point, jews made sacrifice to Moloch by burning firstborn babies on altar for him.
>>
>>17798265
more info on marabas please
>>
>>17798300
They belived he actually can help you achieve power, wealth and info about the future in exchange for your soul.

It kinda fits.
>>
>>17795361

Was waiting for that, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>17796526

God is Thomas Edison?

Why did he send John Coltrane to save us from our sins, then?
>>
Its probably a club that like the top 5% of the worlds richest people get srunk and fuck at. Can you imagine being that filthy rich? At a certain level of wealth you might as well be from a different planet. You cant really relate to everyday peoples problems. So you probably have to spend a majority of your time with other rich people to relate.
>>
>>17798468
What value do you think ritual has in the world?
>>
>>17785033
>Satan the Illuminati,
It does, in that secret societies (that includes the illuminati) really do ape Chaldean Mysticism and- indeed- satanism. But this isn't for any "magical" reasons- it was just the "edgiest" most mysterious mythology available to the west. TO make their esoteric societies feel ancient and edgy they just stuck it in. Most of the people who go to Bohemian Grove don't know what the fuck it means- it's just what they do.
>>
>>17785455
>which pretty much means any Christian watching it should rethink how they vote.
It's a generic mock-sacrifice. Nothing to indicate it's to "Baal" (who isn't an actual god)
>>
>>17785535
Are there any major Democrat attendees? I've only ever heard about Republicans.
>>
>>17792016
Interested. Sources?

Preferably don't just give me a link. I'd rather not trudge through some schizo's ramblings on a poorly formatted site from 1998 before getting to good shit.
>>17794712
No. That was a misunderstanding on the part of the Monotheistic Heebs (like Molech)- which then got passed on to edgy cultists and fraternal societies.
>>
It's just a ritzy hang out for rich people to do lame rich people shit.

Jon Ronson infiltrated it for a night one time and he said that nothing really went down other than old guys getting drunk and playing bocci ball and shit lol. Its gets weird but nothing as insidious as people like to imagine.
>>
>>17798209
>>17798218
>>17798265
>>17798300
>>17798341

Any sauce on that, familioni?
>>
i don't think it's an owl statue.i recon it used to have more of a head.
kind of looks like a decapitated hooded figure.
also anyone know were it came from?
>>
>>17798497
jimmy carter confirmed...
>>
>>17785033

What is the significance of math? Does it have anything to do with calculating all your pennies to buy those Doritos, Mt. Dew, etc? Or is it just used in school?
>>
>>17785486
>>17785471
you guys have it all wrong. jones is a puppet too, the Limbaugh or Trump of conspiracy theorists. this was just staged to kick start his role
>>
Who is Bael and why is why last name his name?
>>
>>17785436
This movie is heavily based on it, although there is some totally original/invented material in it as well, like the Tarsus Club.
>>
>>17785033
There are no other pictures of this so called Bohemian Grove? It leads me to believe this place is either a hoax, or doesn't exist anymore if there's only just one pic.
>>
I have the best collection I could find but the pictures are rare.

It is definitely real though.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Druids.jpg (209KB, 1175x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Druids.jpg
209KB, 1175x1500px
All kinds of bizarre ceremonies. I've worked hard to compile my picture collection. Bohemian Grove utterly fascinates me...
>>
One more but as you can see it is very real anon...
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Red Robes.jpg (37KB, 595x480px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Red Robes.jpg
37KB, 595x480px
Weiss quotes an official invitation to the Grove, thus:

“Brother Bohemians: The Sun is Once Again in the Clutches of the Lion, and the encircling season bids us to the forest — there to celebrate… the awful mysteries!”

“Bohemians come! Find home again in the Grove! Burn CARE and hurl his ashes, whirling, from our glade!”

“Come out Bohemians! come out and play, come with all the buoyant impetuous rush of youth!”

The AWFUL mysteries?????
>>
"No," says the president [Clinton} under oath. "Yes," says some fellow who taped the president secretly at Bohemian Grove three years ago.

excerpted from an article entitled:
Constitutional Lessons of the Clinton Impeachment by Peter M. Shane
Thursday, February 18, 1999
http://www.intellectualcapital.com/issues/Issue170/item892.asp
>>
Looks ARE Everything

Sometimes I suspect this political season is some sort of conspiracy, a made-for-TV event designed by media moguls to boost ratings and transfer escalating production costs to campaign contributors. They're already the beneficiaries of federal matching funds, which largely go toward paying for TV ads. Think about it: US media is basically controlled by a handful of conglomerates, and the key players probably all pee on the same tree at Bohemian Grove. Since they're forced to cover presidential candidates anyway, maybe they just decided to handle the casting and plot points as well.

PRESIDENTIAL DEATH MATCH
With campaigns like this, we're better off just waiting for the movie
EUGENE M. SCRIBNER
http://www.towardfreedom.com/nov99/presidential.htm
>>
Am I just doing this for my health or is there any interest??

Then you got all your side shows, like JEEP, the Joint Emergency Action Plan. That's a plan for evacuating a select number of government and military people, the chosen few, the ELECT, who get RAPTURED AWAY to a place of safety in case of nuclear war, some to Raven Rock, others to the "Special Facility" at Mt. Weather in Virginia. That's so they'll be around to populate a post-nuke nation. It'll be a millennial golden age of LAWYERS and GENERALS. You remember me telling you about Hassan i-Sabah, the "old man of the mountains", the leader of the assassins? How he used to indoctrinate his followers, showing them a vision of Paradise, where he would get them blissed out on hashish, and they would wake up in a garden with fruit trees, and flowing brooks, and whoreys attending to their every need (I think they spelled it "horis" back then)? And then they would be willing to die to get back to Paradise? Well, here in the old U. S. of A. some of the chosen few get to spend some time each year in the BOHEMIAN GROVE!

Allegations Regarding Vince Foster by J. Orlin Grabbe
http://members.easyspace.com/fathers/OG028.HTM
>>
>>17792016
>>17799509
>>17799525
>>17799540
>>17799801
>>17799873
Anon, Thank You Very Much for sharing them with us.
That is indeed quite wicked spooky activity
>>
>>17785033
>It's called Bohemian Grove
>Not in Bohemia
explain
>>
>>
>>17785654
>>17785646
>1- or he is in it
>2- or its all shit

that was pretty funny to tho, the "or" was completly pointless
>>
>>17800092
Anon, is that for real ? or some kind of joke ?
What was the reason she was writing this, what was the occasion ?
>>
>>17800110
Not a joke at all...

This was from her aide Chery Mills about some scheme they wanted to be successful in South America...
>>
>>17799873
>>17799861
>>17799854

none of the links work
>>
File: guccifer-sentenced.jpg (291KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
guccifer-sentenced.jpg
291KB, 1280x720px
>>17800130
I'm sorry if they don't. They were all taken from a pretty old page about the Grove.

I guess you can look in the online archives of those publications if you are inclined?
>>
>>17800121
Thanks anon, that's freaking...weird
is that aide still around her (H.C.) is she still working for her do you know ?
>>
>>17800138
Eh im to lazy, since i will most likely never know the definite truth in the matter so reading the specualtions of other people wont do me any good, i can speculate by my self,

if you spoonfeed me the links i will read them tho
>>
>>17800130
>https://web.archive.org/web/20010210195847/http://members.easyspace.com/fathers/OG028.HTM
>https://web.archive.org/web/20000901223635/http://www.towardfreedom.com/nov99/presidential.htm
>https://web.archive.org/web/20000423170001/http://www.intellectualcapital.com/issues/Issue170/item892.asp

Cremation of Care is a reactment of ancient Canaaanite Rituals. By sacrifying a human being to the G-d... chechar.wordpress.com/category/moloch-baal
>>
File: Mills-and-Clinton.jpg (143KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Mills-and-Clinton.jpg
143KB, 640x400px
>>17800160
Yes Cheryl Mills is a long time aide...
If Clinton is elected to the White House you can be sure she will have a high level job...
>>
The other Luciferian aide to Clinton that you all need to research is Huma Abedin...
>>
File: Bohemian Grove 1935.jpg (48KB, 640x528px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove 1935.jpg
48KB, 640x528px
I just wish I had sources to research all of the stuff that has been going on from 1920-1989

Even former members that wanted to talk. There is no way of going about it though...
>>
The Red Robes particularly disturb and fascinate me...
>>
>>17800331
Q) Zachary-tell us about how you became involved with the Bohemian Grove

A) At 10 years old I got involved in the occult and eventually became a member of a satanic coven where I was groomed to become a High Wizard which is the highest magickal role someone could have in my particular coven. The coven I was involved in had world-wide political ties and was asked to provide the occult side of the activities at Bohemian Grove. Every High Wizard is required to work at Bohemian Grove at least once and they may be requested back for other events. From the age of 21 to 32 I attended approximately 18 times. Some people think that they only hold their gatherings once a year but it is much more frequent than that.
>>
>>17800415
Q) In the meantime, what did your family and friends think? Did they have a clue about what you were up to?

A) My real life friends had no idea, they knew I was a heavy partier and figured when I was gone I was just off doing that and my family had no idea. But most of my friends were satanic, and they knew exactly what I was up to. I was going through college for part of that time and never took a full course load, so it was easy to spend several days a week working within the coven.
>>
>>17800419
Q) What was the agenda like? How do people spend their time there? Please tell us about the layout at Bohemian Grove.

A) Ultimately the agenda for the people attending is to make connections. To rub elbows with people who are able to get things done that you are having trouble accomplishing on your own. Each person has their own intention in going to one of these gatherings, and the agenda is more than likely at least a bit nefarious. During the time one attends there are various events and private meetings, that can last up to several days. The events are generally just centered on an occult activity, or sexual/homosexual activity.

During the day there are three meals served with food tables available at all times, and removable tents and housing for overnight. Homosexual activities are highly encouraged, with male prostitutes and entertainers available, though they have areas where you can retreat to if you are not interested in participating. Occult is practiced out in the open, though usually near the owl statue, which is often either in play or sincerely, worshiped and honored almost as an idol.
>>
>>17800428
Q) Concerning Bohemian Grove, Nixon commented “…it is the most faggy ___damned thing you could ever imagine that San Francisco crowd that goes in there…” Why all this gay activity? Were they trying to film and black mail people or was it just that the Grove is so close to San Francisco that they couldn’t help but be full of queers?

A) I don’t think it had anything to do with it being close to San Francisco… It could have been in the middle of the bible belt and would have still been chalk full of homosexuality. The behavior is more about being as depraved as possible, how we use our bodies can be very spiritually symbolic, as you can learn within Theology of the Body, and using them in a filthy death-glorifying way is appropriate for a satanic event. At one point I believe blackmail was a part of the process long before I became involved, but that was weeded out, it doesn’t make sense to blackmail when EVERYONE’S hands are dirty.
>>
>>17800430
Q) What would normal people be stunned to see and hear if they stumbled upon the Grove?

A) Some men walking around in togas, nude underneath. Bathrobes open, nude underneath. Some men just walking around naked or with nothing on below the waist. People who in the public eye are strongly conservative or repub-lican and publically anti-homosexual yet at the grove they are practicing homosexuality sometimes with more than one partner. Magick being performed out in the open, and open worship of the Owl statue. Though I think in such a depraved culture as ours, I’m sure there are many who would not at all be shocked to see this behavior.
>>
>>17800436
Q) Wizards would always be present-why?

A) To do magick for people who are there trying to further their agenda, and to perform the Cremation of Care.

Q) Is it true that Wizards are considered VIP´s? Please give us a sense of how you were treated.

A) I was treated like a rockstar. Whatever I wanted was mine. Having a wizard there means that the administrators are paying my coven a large amount of money to have one of us there, though I don’t see any of the money, I’m still given a lot of gifts. We have security that we bring, the grove also provided security. The Grove seems to recognize that what it takes to do a spell goes to the coven and not the actual wizard, so they try and make the wizard feel special while he’s there so he’ll want to come back. I’ve received clothes, favors etc. If someone wanted to meet with me they had to make an appointment. If the person waited till the event was going it was often too late to try and book an appointment because I would be so busy the entire time. I was treated with fear and respect, I felt very powerful.
>>
>>17800440
Q) What are some of the things people would ask Wizards to obtain?

A) Divorces from a spouse, sexual liaisons with someone they felt they couldn’t obtain, court cases to disappear, bills to pass, construction projects were common… if someone wanted a huge building or road project completed or needed licensing for. This was all via magick for the most part… being the high wizard sometimes it was about the connections and people I could influence to move a job forward.
>>
>>17800448
Q) Supposedly a media billionaire once paid huge money to a coven for a spell so that TV would be different 20 years later-what changes did he hope to obtain and how much did he reputedly spend for this spell?

A) He wanted open homosexuality in TV shows, and to be totally accepted. He wanted the gay character to be the most loved, to be the brightest wittiest funniest favorite uncle/dad/son/mother/daughter. Basically to have them be the most popular character on the show, no matter what the genre of the show. I’ve heard rumors about how much he spent, but I don’t know for fact.
>>
>>17800452
Q) So are Wizards paid?

A) For the most part you receive favors or gifts, you aren’t on salary, you don’t get a check or anything like that. As examples, I was given a pin ball machine, a range rover, a dune buggy, a high end go-cart, a VIP card to use on airlines. Though you may receive cash or a credit card, you aren’t paid per se. You get to enjoy a degree of wealth power and luxury that most others in the cult don’t, ultimately these things don’t belong to you, they belong to the coven.

Q) It seems that Bohemian Grove is basically where the veil is ripped off our democracy in which both America´s democrat and republican leaders show their true selves and collude to advance a common and evil agenda-is that an accurate description?

A) Yes. I often say that you need to think of the United States as a company and whichever political group who is there is the current management team, but ultimately it’s still the same company no matter what the management team is, no matter who it is, it’s the same company and the agenda doesn’t change.
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Greek Temple.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Greek Temple.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>17799525

Do you all see the human femur bones at the fore front of the picture?
>>
File: bohemiangrove02_03.jpg (339KB, 1297x961px) Image search: [Google]
bohemiangrove02_03.jpg
339KB, 1297x961px
>>17800458
This is interesting and not impossible but "Zach" needs to be much more detailed to be credible...
>>
Apparently True Detective had something similar to what happens at the Grove...
>>
>>17785033
That's not Satan, it's Moloch
>>
>>17799801
you illiterate fuck awful doesn't always mean its bad. It can mean something that inspires awe or wonder.
>>
File: Moloch 1918.jpg (199KB, 600x892px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch 1918.jpg
199KB, 600x892px
>>17800991
Then they would say wondrous awe inspiring mysteries would they you retarded cunt?

Welcome to the "awful" mysteries...pic related
>>
File: Moloch Latin Film Cabiria 1918.jpg (130KB, 375x568px) Image search: [Google]
Moloch Latin Film Cabiria 1918.jpg
130KB, 375x568px
Note the Red Robes and Owls...
>>
>Babylonian child sacrifice
>and orgies

>read Bible
>see exact same stuff done by heathens

Yeah. Nothing new under the sun indeed.
>>
>>17798554
if it really is as secret as everybody believes it is and if its really a meeting of the most powerful men, than they notice if someone snuck in.

If they noticed they might just have postboned the crazy shit...

Do you Guys really think they would make such a mistake? The most powerful men may be assholes but they got where they are for a reason...

Politicians, Musicians, Actors...all of them have incredible rethorical skills, which takes a big part in them being succesful. Bush could have killed someone in front of your eyes and still make you believe it wasn't him, oh wait....he did that already
>>
File: Lucifer Sol Invictus.jpg (57KB, 440x634px) Image search: [Google]
Lucifer Sol Invictus.jpg
57KB, 440x634px
>>17801413
This all the way great post...
>>
File: 791_1583762.jpg (88KB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
791_1583762.jpg
88KB, 800x352px
Exodus 34:13, Deuteronomy 7:5, Deuteronomy 12:3, God states laws against idolatry, and God says to cut down or burn groves:

Exodus 34:13 KJV
But ye shall destroy their altars, break their images, and cut down their groves:

Deuteronomy 7:5 KJV
But thus shall ye deal with them; ye shall destroy their altars, and break down their images, and cut down their groves, and burn their graven images with fire.

Deuteronomy 12:3 KJV
And ye shall overthrow their altars, and break their pillars, and burn their groves with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods, and destroy the names of them out of that place.

Some kings, fighting against idolatry, accomplished that commandment, like Hezekiah :

2 Kings 18:4 KJV
He removed the high places, and brake the images, and cut down the groves, and brake in pieces the brasen serpent that Moses had made: for unto those days the children of Israel did burn incense to it: and he called it Nehushtan.
>>
>>17785397
>browsing /x/ 24/7
Get some air (and a job), faggot.
>>
>>17785513
women aren't allowed at bohemian grove tho
>>
>>17802503
a special exception was made for the Queen...a known Druidess...
>>
>>17785051
3rd guy here who has posted this before. I'm always looking for new information but /x/ fails me every time.
>>
File: 1465533306126.jpg (32KB, 615x456px) Image search: [Google]
1465533306126.jpg
32KB, 615x456px
Watched the vid.
It...it seems like they were "keeping it at bay" until the next year where they perform it again.
Traditionally, in rituals, there is someone to "play the part of the demon(or whatever it is)" and that's what that guy who was laughing was doing. It seems like a play because it has to be said and done a certain way every time.

That being said.....
Are they trying to keep some being of power from wreaking some sort of havoc on this nation? It literally seems like they are banishing something once a year.
>>
I dig the whole Bohemian Grove issue. I buy the idea that to some degree there are people who run this planet for their own means and that it's done at our expense. I buy that they've probably done some legitimately fucked up things, maybe 9/11 really was an inside job and such. I buy that a bunch of rich, elite men have these gatherings and that maybe there's more to it than meets the eye, that there's something authentically nefarious going on there.

But the people I hear about this stuff from can never just stop there, inside the realm of reality and plausibility. They always have to throw in a bunch of garbage about how these rituals they perform are legitimate sorcery, that they're using magical forces to achieve their own ends, etc. It makes it difficult to do research into the conspiracy-related things I'm intrigued by, since the realistic details have to be pulled out of a huge mess of tinfoil wizard hat bullshit.

serios replies only im fucking crying about this
>>
>>17803079
the sources are out there anon that black magic rules the planet...
>>
>>17803084
And do these sources also believe that the earth is flat? Or that the 9/11 planes were holograms?

Far too often I'll go digging through youtube videos for documentaries or whatever on conspiracy-related topics and either the video will begin with something plausible and degrade into madness, or it will try to be subtle about implicating things like reptilians or the devil in the crimes it's discussing. Sometimes the videos I find will be fine, and then I'll look at what else the user has to offer on their channel and I'll find a bunch of nonsense about fairies or "proof" that the story of Noah's Ark was true and dinosaurs are fake.
>>
>>17785033
it was probably just a secluded getaway where men of power went to get drunk and do degenerate shit like suck dicks and fuck underage teens.

you know, before haggy feminists had to fucking ruin everything like they do literally everything they involved themselves in.
>>
>>17803097
if you dont believe the Bible is correct you will never solve this my friend...
>>
>>17803084
Stop ending every post in ellipsis are you 12?

>>17803079
Completely agree
>>
>>17803215
>believing fictional stories as fact

jej
>>
>>17803257
....vug u
>>
>>17803257
no 13!
>>
>>17803278
thats your opinion not mine...
>>
>>17803215
then I guess I won't understand it. not according to the religious method of understanding things, anyway. but I would rather kill myself than understand things that way, so nah son.
>>
>>17803433
to each thier own anon...Best wishes...
>>
>>17803433
moloch granted power in biblical times and grants power in 2016.

Why is this contreversial?
>>
>>17803994
meant contraversial...
>>
>>17803994
>>17804035
>meant contraversial...
you meant ... controversial :) right anon :)
>>
Fools the air of the grove is swirling with the ashes of those poor wretches who's crimes was being nobody especially children Jebbers was special by far though
Thread posts: 147
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.