[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glitch in the matrix stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

>yesterday morning dad asks if I can get the gas container filled
>about to reach for his red debit card and remember him telling me when I first got my license why you should always use credit cards when getting gas
>take his blue credit card instead
>distinctly remember hitting the credit option and getting a receipt which I dont normally do
>when I get home later I was very tired so went right to bed and didnt see my dad, remember pulling the receipt out of my pocket and putting it on my night table
>next morning see him at breakfast, he asks why I used the debit card
>insist I used the credit, he shows me his online account, check my wallet and the red card is in there, go to get the receipt
>receipt is gone

Very mundane but I KNOW I USED THE CREDIT CARD

I also had a lot of weird dreams that night but only remember the 'ability to go back in time for short periods of time and then somehow losing the ability', I have that same theme very often
>>
ypunentered the matrix and by using the blue card you are now plugged in
>>
>doesn't remember something correctly
>must be a glitch in le matrix xD rather than the fault of the flawed human mind
kill yourself
>>
>>17785038
>thinking I believe in the literal matrix and not just using it as a turn of phrase
autism speaks
>>
I mentioned this in another thread but here it is again.
Me and my friend were at a Chinese Restaurant and we ordered a General Tso chicken Dinner and a shrimp lo mein dish. When we both sat down we took out both boxes and set them on the table about two feet apart. he opens the first box and we see a shrimp lo mein dish. it has all the things in there...noodles shrimp. Fried rice. He closes the box and opens the other box. Inside that box is a shrimp lo mein. Shrimp. Noodles. Fried Rice.
"oh" I think "they must have mixed the order." I was just about to say this when my friend says out loud "looks like they made a mistake and gave us two..." as he opens the first box again. Inside of it is a General tso chicken order. General tso chicken, white rice, and an egg roll. He froze and looked at me...I looked back at him...and we sat in silence. it took us five or so minutes to collect ourselves. I have no idea what the fuck happened.
>>
ITT: ID10T errors, nothing more.
>>
Heres some things i got
>A buncha people in the street were talking and suddenly freeze for about a minute.
>saw a leaf floating mid air in a park.
>start drawing once around midnight and suddenly its sunrise.
>>
>>17785027
Maybe you died in the universe you used the credit card and slipped into a parallel universe where you used the debit card.
>>
I watched the first series of sky arts portrait artist of the year thinking it was the second series because I remembered watching it the year before.
>>
blue card or red card?
the red card makes you forget everything, and plugs you back into the matric, your dad was probably faggotheus, and the gas station was the core of the matrix
>>
I took a massive dump... I mean it was a lot of
poop. I go to wipe... weird... no poop on paper.
I look in the toilet... theres no turd.
the smell was still there.

I still wonder what happened.
>>
>>17785909
give me like 5 red cards
>>
>>17785915

>so spooped. will never shit again.
>>
>>17785915
It twas a ghostie jobby.
>>
File: 1463439251638.png (186KB, 318x354px) Image search: [Google]
1463439251638.png
186KB, 318x354px
>>17785909
>your dad was probably faggotheus
>>
>>17785915
I HAD ONE OF THOSE TOO

spooky man..spooky indeed
>>
yall faggots just have bad memory, quit making these threads
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.