[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypno Crime and Prevention

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: thief1_3128854c.jpg (30KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
thief1_3128854c.jpg
30KB, 460x287px
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11274801/Hypnotist-thief-puts-shopkeeper-in-trance-before-robbing-him.html

This has actually happened before in my family but no one reported it because it was too far-fetched.
How is this done and how can you prevent it from happening it to you?
>>
>>17784952
Hypnotist here, all hypnosis is is a state of heightened focus on an idea or object, to the point that the mind tunes out anything else. Like if you've ever been so focused on a book or movie that you didn't notice someone else come into the room right away.

Honestly I have no idea how he got away with this, most people will not be so affected by hypnosis that they would let a stranger rummage through their pockets.
>>
>>17784952

Here we go. The Government is conditioning us to hate people with powers.
>>
>>17784969

My extreme ADHD/Autism will protect me from this.
>>
>wear a gasmask
>put scopolamine-dozing machine above the shop entrance door
>tell the customers to buy everything they can and go home
>profit
>>
>>17785034
anon let's start a business
>>
>>17784969

Drugs.

No, really.

It was drugs.
>>
>>17784969
greentexting his story
>sit in car
>guys comes and sits next to him
>he gets furious and physical
>guy takes out a letter and rips it open
>"Read this!" while running his fingers through letters real quick
>notices odd smell
>guy signals to start car
>starts cars and drives to nearest ATM on his command
>gets into ATM
>guy stays out so ATM camera doesn't see him
>he was able to gain some control and seemingly locks the door to the ATM all the while feeling he should stop
>takes money out and hands to guy
>guy takes off
>he sits back in car and drives aimlessly for 3 mins until realizing what happened and turns back and speeds to where he was
>unsurprisingly, nothing to be found
>got away with $200
>>
>>17785176
again? hehe..
>>
>>17785625
bump
>>
>>17785625
Easy:
Scopolamine.
>>
>>17786746
this
>>
>>17785034
krieger get the fuck outta x
>>
>>17784970
Even me?
>>
>>17784969
>Hypnotist

Fraud FTFY
>>
>>17784952
>can you prevent it from happening it to you?
Apparently not if it's too far-fetched to even report it.
>>
>>17786798
Nah, i like it here.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.