[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Alexandria's Genesis /x/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 3

File: FullSizeRender.jpg (121KB, 700x893px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
121KB, 700x893px
Is it just a meme? Is it real? Ever had a chance to interact with an affected individual?
>>
bluepill me on this idea of redpilling
>>
>>17784409
>do not menstruate
>but fertile

im gonna have to call bullshit on this
>>
One simple Google search gives you the fucking answer you retard. Go shit post somewhere else. This board is already bad enough without you fucking faggots posting this bullshit. Die in a whole faggot.
ONE FUCKING GOOGLE SEARCH
FUCK
>>
>>17784428
eat a dick you fucking degenerate shitskin. don't like the board? go to reddit u fuckin faggot.
>>
>>17784409
http://www.sciencedump.com/content/does-alexandrias-genesis-exist

It was form a goddamn fanfic anon, holy shit, is really really stupid how many idiots fall for some faggotry created by a retarded fan of Daria.
>>
>>17784449
You are the cancer of this board.
>>
I'm starting to believe in curses. Since last August I cannot go a week without a glass breaking in my vicinity. I've had so many glasses/jars/decor items shatter, it has gone from a running joke with my friends to a general concern. Many of them have broken a glass while in my vicinity, giving them enough reason for pause. As a result, I'm constantly cutting my feet on broken glass when I'm not wasting money replacing broken items.

Are there any spells or curses or mystical fuck yous that might explain this absurdly reliable occurrence?
>>
>>17784455
How the fuck would anyone fall for this?
>No hair on body except on head, eyebrows and eyelashes
Doesn't strike as a little too convenient?
>>
>>17784409
Never heard of it and believe me, I would have heard of purple eyes on people.
>>
>>17784521
At the current rate of race mixing blue eyes will be extinct by 2200, and who's to say that in 2500 anyone will have heard of them? I think that its possible that a tribe with this phenotype existed and got absorbed by the more numerous tribes, and that's why some people are born with this eye color (the genes resurface).

But the other characteristics seem a bit improbable. Make that very improbable.
>>
>women do not menstruate but are fertile
not possible
>>
>>17784529
>race mixing blue eyes will be extinct by 2200
i hope i don't sound like hitler when i say that i don't want blue eyes to go away
>>
>>17784529
>At the current rate of race mixing blue eyes will be extinct by 2200

Genetics doesn't work that way. Genes responsible for non-dominant traits don't just disappear. It isn't paint mixing. Considering blue-eyes only appeared 10k years ago from a single European near the Black Sea, race mixing has been increasing the number of people with blue eyes for thousands of years.

And if you go with the hypothesis that blue eyes and lighter hair/skin tones originate in Neanderthal DNA, then blue eyes came about as a direct result of not only race-mixing, but sub-species mixing.
>>
>>17785094

Fuck them monkeys, get blue eyes.
>>
File: blue eyed Haitian girl.jpg (153KB, 554x601px) Image search: [Google]
blue eyed Haitian girl.jpg
153KB, 554x601px
>>17785101
Well now I'm glad I forgot the pic, cuz I can respond to this with it.
>>
>>17784455
I knew it sounded a little too kooky.
Plus, I've never even seen anyone with purple eyes.
>>
>>17784529
>I don't understand how genes work
They wouldn't go extinct. They'd dip and then rise again, maybe even to a higher percentage.
e.g
1st generation Mulattos would not get blue eyes, next to no chance. But a 2nd generation Mulatto could easily.
>>
Summer truly has arrived. you fuckers
>>
>>17784532
With the level of sex education we have, I wouldn't be surprised if some people genuinely thought it's possible.
>>
>>17784409
it's a funpost, although I like the idea that somewhere back in time there could have been other hair/eye/skin colors who got lost due to population bottleneck.
>>
>>17784409
It's been explained as fake so many times..
Also, you can't be fertile without menstruation unless you're a fertile male.
It's literally the process of what happens when eggs are released.
>>
>>17784409
Its just for someone's book.
>>
I can personally tell you girls with gray eyes do have pubic hair
>>
this.
>>17784420

>no menstruating
>still fertile

That's not how that works
>>
>>17784409
fake n gay, move on
>>
>>17784459
It's a discussion board retard. Not a you didn't provide me every shred of information on the internet about this so I'm going to bitch like a faggot board.
>>
>>17784463
buy stainless steel cups
>>
>>17784489
>>No hair on body except on head, eyebrows and eyelashes

thats not fair
>>
>>17786902
Your thread is shit fuck off
>>
File: reaction1.png (136KB, 271x248px) Image search: [Google]
reaction1.png
136KB, 271x248px
>>17784420
>>17786884
Yes you can holy kek you two know nothing about the female body.
Menstruation=/=Ovulation.
Ovulation=Fertility/pregnancy.
Menstruation=/=Fertility/pregnancy.
A woman can still ovulate without having a period. Its rare but women 'without periods' (they just don't bleed but they still have healthy fertile eggs) can get pregnant if shes ovulating.
Periods and ovulation arent the same thing.
You can also not have a period by being to thin, if a woman is underweight to a point her body will stop shedding the blood and tissue because her body cant spare to waste any but she still will be ovulating.
>>
>>17784428
>die in a whole faggot
>a whole faggot
One whole faggot, please
>>
>>17784449
>>17786902

>You come here, defend the cancer killing /X/ or you are the cancer I'm not sure.
>Talk down to a person who tries to stop the cancer, who wants actually paranormal and creepy shit to be talked about. Not about something so dumb you can tell it's FAKE FROM JUST KNOWING JUST A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE HUMAN REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEM.
>Yet you use horrible English and grammar to not only try to belittle this guy with a racial slur and derogatory terms, but using your basic comprehension of what seems to being your language of origin to try to act like you are victim. Defending that this is a discussion board. When in real life, THIS IS A PLACE FOR PARANORMAL DISCUSSION AND NOT, I REPEAT, NOT FOR FAKE 9FAG SHIT ISNT PARANORMAL.

What I said above isn't opinion, they are facts.
>Opinion:I honestly think you are to dumb to even take seriously, anything you say will most likely be ingnored on a whole after this reply.
>>
>>17786974
Lil nigga I get that you need to assert yourself sometimes but the fact is that this thread is resolved. Alexandria's Genesis is fanfiction material.
>>
>>17784537
It's called natural selection
>>
>>17784409
this was made up by that MTV animated series Daria
>>
>>17787014
lol
>>
>>17787014
Yes its obvious bullshit, who the fuck would actually believe this?
I wasnt talking about the Genesis, I was talking about periods. Even though Alexandria's Genesis is fiction, its /not/ fake that women can have children and have no periods. That's real, it can and has happened for multiple reasons.
>>
>>17787139
But why go off on that tangent at all? It has nothing to do with the thread. It's just nitpicking.
>>
healthy women don't menstruate, women are capable of parthenogenesis, this is the biggest secret
>>
>>17784463
Curses aren't real senpai, why'd you even think that it's real?
>>
>>17784420
of course it's fake. this shit reads like some creepy indian dude's ultimate fantasy
>>
>>17786992
He and OP make one whole faggot
>>
>>17784489
Yeah, I think it was just created to make us wimmenfolk mad with jealousy. All the nasty things about being female removed but all the good things kept and purple eyes to boot.
>>
Why don't you use some fucking googlejitsu OP?
>>
>>17784418
Summer action movie meme.
>>
>>17786996
So, guy reads something, says "hmm, sounds paranormal. Hey! There's a board of guys that talk about that shit, maybe they'll know something." Then, like the cunt you are, decide to belittle him like the elitist. What the fuck would have been wrong with, "Hey, that's actually a fiction work, nothing to it." Responders like you are the cancer killing /x/. Why don't you be proactive. Recommend a new sticky, or add on to, to the mods that lists things that have been debunked so we don't get excess postings.
>>
>>17787616
you forgot the google step, which would have kept this thread from existing in the first place because OP would have seen it was fake
>>
>>17787145
To correct people from being wrong so they can learn from something they thought was false but is true. And it's not nit picking? It's on topic and it's relevant to the thread since it's related and in a response . You seem defensive about this? I simply corrected the anon that brought up mensuration. I didn't nitpick anything.
>>
>>17784418
Watch the version of The Matrix where Mr. Anderson takes the blue pill. Don't worry, it's short.

I mean, short by film length. Obviously the concept of the film continues on indefinitely.
>>
There are blue eyes that can look purple-ish but that's really due to other facts, I mean people with light brown eyes ffs can look green or almost blue in the right situations.

The name Alexandria's Genesis is obviously something made up and sci-fi, though. Fake as fuck just from that.
>>
>>17784409
http://www.springhole.net/other/alexandria's-genesis.htm
>>
>>17784409
9gag
>>
>>17784489
My partner doesn't have any body hair besides for their eyebrows, eyelashes, and top of their head. They do not wax or shave. I would know because I live with them and spend every waking moment with them (we even work together). That isn't the most absurd idea ever.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.