[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VVITCH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1465325926405.jpg (169KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1465325926405.jpg
169KB, 692x1000px
Who /witch/ here?
>>
>>17783850
anon are you asking who's a witch?
don't bother no one will respond they are to busy trying to dial out of the matrix by calling kfc. I really hate this board anon it could be so much more. Thank you for providing me with a space to vent. Do you wish you were a witch anon?

I can teach you anon
>>
newer druid witch here, been in practice for 3 years. whats up OP
>>
>>17783850
I am. kinda lapsed though, haven't done anything much with it in years. got into it in my early 20s, went through another beliefs-questioning thing in my 30s. now am about to turn 40 and idk anymore man. but I still identify as such. meaning to come back to it or not ready to let it go, one of the two.
>>
>>17783850
LHP witch here
>>
Guys don't take this bad , but do you really take yourselfs seriously ? like I'm not judging you or anything , and the idea of witches and stuff always interested me but I just don't see how it could be ... euhm .. real
>>
dont know what male witch is called

but i spend most of my time in the forest doing shrooms/truffles and other ''natural'' psychedellics for fun

i like woodworking and archery, theres also an amazing little mountain stream which to my knowledge nobody knows of as its obscured by trees(cant see it on google maps) in which i go swimming during summer

id say im a pretty happy guy
>>
>>17784519
Warlock?

Wizard has special connotations
>>
>>17784507
oh and btw like i said , I'm not judging you guys in anyway shape or form
>>
>>17784243
Please teach me
>>
Im a freshman to magick and stuff
I've had only a few days of doing some research and trying out various things.
It would be great if some witch could teach me a few things
>>
>>17784519
>spend most of my time in the forest doing shrooms/truffles and other ''natural'' psychedellics for fun
...I can see no way this goes horribly wrong.
>>
>>17783850
The movie was awesome; I don't understand why some people don't get it. The movie is told from a third person omniscient point of view, so whatever happens on the screen, is what is happening, not some personal figment of one characters imagination, like some have alluded to...
>>
>>17783850
So, what's considered witchcraft here?
>>
>>17783850
OP aint thinking bout no roleplay vampire cult shit he's the real deal 400+ year BM cycles
>>
>>17784547
anon. Know what is hidden is in the mind.
Know that witch craft tries confuse the practioner.
Know that witch craft is the below half of god.
Witch craft is female.
witch craft is Earth, The mother.

Don't be fooled by "ritual" It won't do anything if your not in the correct of frame of mind.

For everything else use the internet. Then after you learn something maybe make an altar.
>>
>>17784522
Warlocks were pretend witches to root out real witches for the church
>>
>>17784651
Honestly i really want to join anon
>>
>>17784777
Dropping mad trips like that
>>
>>17785268
I almost got the sept the other day. And in the last week, I a quint, 7 quads, 14 trips, and 30something dubs, not counting the special gets like69, 404, 420, etc
>>
>>17785257

Here are a couple of things to help you clear up your Wicca derived ignorance.

http://docdro.id/AFOH9hs

http://faerywolf.com/warlock/
>>
>>17784468

Is it even possible to be a witch and follow the RHP at the same time?
>>
>>17786191
is it even possible to be a witch and believe in a LHP/RHP dichotomy?
>>
>>17786244

Is it even possible?
>>
>>17783850
No one. It's fake.
>>
>>17785263
I guess everyone needs a hobby. Especially if they have no future or capacity to help the world.
>>
>>17784519
Male witches are called "Wicca", females are called "Wicce".
>>
>>17784525
90% of people on /x/ don't belive in all this bs. It's just some role play fun.
>>
>>17785310
that's a lot of shitposting anon
>>
do you guys have any love spells?
>>
>>17784507
Witches were real, in a psychological sense. Someone who had an affinity for natural remedies, especially ones that actually worked, would have been perceived as "witches". It's kinda like how alchemy is the precursor to chemistry in that it was plausible nonsense which became legitimate science over time. The whole magic thing is a stretch though.
>>
>>17786191
Yea, most Wiccan's wouldn't identify themselves with the RHP, but really they share a lot between them. They are more nature based, but the essential philosophy, to serve, to love unconditionally, is in theory basically the same. I am a LHP witch, I believe in individual strength, and human potential outside of the help of a god or goddess, but at the same time, in that way, by living as a human attempting to self-evolve, I believe that humanity itself will evolve, even if only by a little bit. I love my brothers and sisters, all of you, but I would rather teach you to stand on your own feet, if I were to teach at all. I believe in harsh honesty, both to oneself and ones peers. I feel that only through hardship will we as a species, and we as individuals, evolve and change for the better. I am an agent of chaos, an agent of the taboo and "wrong", but I am also an agent for humanity. You guys can say what you will, but these are my beliefs, as a decade long practitioner, and as a fellow human being. Lets evolve and make some real progress
>>
how do i increase my mana capacity
>>
>>17788869
you need to grind for a few hours and level up.
>>
>>17783850
Wiccan male here, I've since pretty much abandoned the faith, but I picked it up when I was 15 (I was a young gay guy looking for a group), now I am 30 and though I don't believe it as much as I used to, I still chant little spell-poetry here and there in my head around my life.

I do believe in energy, both socially and spiritually. I consider myself Agnostic as fuck about pretty much everything. Blessed be.
>>
File: tumblr_nu66mk0Oln1thf1ngo1_500.jpg (34KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu66mk0Oln1thf1ngo1_500.jpg
34KB, 500x273px
>OP's shill thread for his shitty film backfires
Toppest kek
>>
>>17791592
HEY! HOCUS POCUS WAS AN AWESOME FILM, YOU SHITLORD!!!
>>
>>17791610
I hear there's a second one being made. Pls no..
>>
I have a great witchcraft story
>>
>>17784507
I don't take myself too seriously. If I did, I probably wouldn't be a witch desu.
>>
Is it true that witches can give you magical STDs if you're not careful?
>>
>>17787260
the magic you see in movies and what are usually slapped on witches are terribly unrealistic, most actual magic is enchantment. like do this to x and x will bring you good fortune or will calm anxiety or increase luck. stuff like that. it works, but its nothing special.
>>
I am studying sabbatic witchcraft. My practice is more about revering the gods and ancestors than spellcasting, however. If someone asked me about my religion I'd hesitate to admit I was a witch.
>>
>>17785240
few understand that practice, ritual and incantation is for the beginner, true masters need only will
>>
>>17791762
>Is it true that witches can give you magical STDs
No, that's Bitches...
>>
>>17791819
>true masters need only will
...so, just like Bitches?
>>
>>17792036
>>17792041
Shut up, bitch.
>>
I want to read a book of general spellcraft. Recomendations?
>>
>>17783850

>Alchemy: Take many parts of many plants, animals, and minerals and combine them thousands of times over and record the results. Mostly create poisons / toxins, occasionally create antibiotics / supplements

>Chemistry: Use science and math to filter through what components are required to make some sort of new molecule, then go out in nature and find said parts or synthesize said parts in a lab

>Literally the same thing. Alchemy is the (more drawn out / less informed) "handyman's" version of Chemistry
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.