[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I believe me and my gf needs to open this door

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 162
Thread images: 6

Context: My gf's grandpa died a few years back.
For her birthday last year, her mother contacted a medium here in our village in Sweden, and they set up a meeting between my gf, her mother and the medium.
They are both quite spiritual and thought it would be a cool thing to do.
The medium spoke about her grandpa in a way only her father could, like she'd known him her entire life. (I'm very sceptical to mediums btw), and she said her grandpa is expressing a path in the woods were he lived most of his life, a path on which he used to take his daily walk.
He told her to go visit that path.
The medium also said she is sensing some sort of tools and things that might help her in life.
Now here's where the creepy stuff comes in, here in scandinavia, we have folklore and legends about gnomes, also known as vätter/småfolk. My gf was told to wary about the "small people" when going on that path.

Yesterday me and my gf, for the first time ever, decided to go find the house, where her grandpa had lived at the time, and we also found the path leading into the deep woods.

After entering the very old forest, we didn't expect much, atleast I didn't, my gf is always a bit freaked out about these things so I didn't mind her being shaky about minor noises etc.

We followed the path for a good 5 minutes, and it got narrower and narrower, always looking out for some sort of tool, like a shovel or an antique knife or something.
What we found next to the path, maybe 10-15 meters to it, was, what looked like, a roof.
We stopped and wondered what it might be, as it was broken and fallen apart.
I took the initiative to walk there to see what it was, and it was a shed, made out of concrete, with a broken metal roof.
I knocked on a tree and said out loud i'm going to aproach (just a thing you do when entering eerie places incase of "small people" according to old nord legends.
As I approached I saw this huge reinforced steel door.
>pic related

cont.
>>
File: 1465336704358.jpg (7KB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1465336704358.jpg
7KB, 250x220px
>>17783139
Continue...
>>
It's locked, but it seems fairly easy to open with the right tools. You can zoom in to see the locking mechanisms.
We both feel like we have to open the door.
When I approached, a shitton of flies fled the scene, but no scent was hinting on anything rotten or disgusting.
This was the only picture I took, as this image was used to show my gf who didn't have to guts to come down there and check for herself.

I also want to mention that today, everything has gone bad for me. I accidentally stepped on my gfs ring, and as I looked under my foot and saw that it was broken, my bowl of noodles got tipped over onto the bed with newly purchased sheets. I've falled twice. I missed my bus because I couldn't find my wallet.
In other words, i'm unlucky today, and I can't help to think it's because I stepped into uninvited land. 3 days ago, I didn't believe this sort of stuff, paranormal maybe, but nord legends like this? Nah.

This shed is located in rural mid-west sweden, a good 1.5hr drive from any big village.

The only reason we went here is because we were in the mountains and on the way home, we took a different way, leading through her old home-village and the conversation we had about her grandpa.

Should we open it?

Also, sorry for bad grammar and writing, haven't had much sleep.
>>
>>17783172
It sounds like becuase you were on "uninvited land" something is punishing you for it. I mean you said you were having bad luck. If it were me I wouldn't check it out but humans are curious. Its up to you if you do open it make sure you have like a gun or something and maybe a go pro to record whats going on
>>
I'll also mention that when we go there again, I will take pictures all the way, as a way of documenting it for ourselves and for you guys.
There's a text on the wall, which I cannot read, if anyone can help me understand what it says, I'd appreciate it.
But what I really don't understand is the marks on it, or maybe i'm overthinking this whole thing, still, it would be pretty cool to see what's behind that door.
>>
>>17783139
Fuck yeah treasure hunting.
Isn't that a man's romance? Adventure!?
Go there and kick the door open while wearing garlic necklace and tin foil hat to protect yourself against hypnotism or telepathic attacks.
I'd also have a hammer in hand to honor Thor just in case.
good luck
>>
>RANBIO

what i read on the sign. I don't speak Swedish. I mean I'm 1/8 Swedish but that wouldn't help.
>>
>>17783191
Ok
Of bad things stop happening after you haven't been there for a while and you aren't planning to go, don't
If bad stuff keeps happening, I would say you have to go back
Either they want you there or not, and those are the only ways to tell
Interesting, though
>>
>>17783139
The square hole is probably for a door knob, the slot to the right of that is probably the keyhole. It's probably a double-bitted lever lock, you should be able to find a tutorial online on how to pick it.

The word written on the front looks like RANGIC, which means nothing to me.

Keep us posted, we love mysteries.
>>
>>17783205
It's not a swedish word and I can't find anything on it on google. What I can see clearly is RAN-I-
Randig, is the swedish word for "Stripey" but I'm not sure that's what it says.

>>17783206
Sounds like a good plan desu

>>17783212
I'll look up some site of different types of keyholes and how to pick them, but since its a very rusty door, i'm not so sure it will be easy.
>>
>>17783234
Personally, I would try to befriend the gnomes and learn some of their secrets. Not secrets like one of them likes to sing in the shower, but cool stuff. You know what I mean.
>>
Open it for crying out loud.

You didn't need to come on here until you've got that door open and have something really interesting to show us.
>>
>>17783260
>Spoopy but also this
>>
>>17783260
>>17783263
This is not the type of door you open with your bear hands, I will however, try to get that thing moving soon. Sharing my story so far because of the occurances.
>>
Its always like this isnt it,same pattern.
>hey guys im gonna take tons of pictures for you all
>op is ded
>>
dude open da fucking steel door
you came this far you owe it to us
>>
>>17783278
What about tiger hands? Lion hands?
>>
>>17783282
this is the only true we will be able to read here
>>
>>17783282
>>17783283

I think that is because whatever was behind the doors wasn't interesting at all, im currently 10 miles away from it, but I will go there and try getting it open, no matter what is inside I will share it here.
>>
>>17783278
If you had bear hands you'd be able to rip the fucking door right off it's hinges.
>>
File: Ranbio.png (63KB, 166x184px) Image search: [Google]
Ranbio.png
63KB, 166x184px
>>17783191
>RANBIO
>Ranbio is a character in MarioMario54321's videos who is the Fourth Dimensional counterpart of Wario.

>src: http://mm54321.wikia.com/wiki/Ranbio

Note: this character looks like a gnome himself. Maybe there are gnomes behind that door. Open it.
>>
>>17784669
Bump for interest.
>>
>>17783278
Right? You would need elephant hands or something.
>>
>>17783139

I'd say go for it, I'm not a very strong believer in these sort of things, but for your gf it might be important. If she truly believes her grandfather wanted her to see whats behind it, then do it. It'll bring closure.

But please, do inform us, now I'm also anxious to see whats behind it.
>>
Is OP died?
>>
>>17784879
probably
>>
>>17784879
>>17784957

That's why you don't mess around with spooky doors. When will /x/ learn? Sure, we joke and call people autistic... But sometimes it's real, and sometimes it kills you.
>>
>>17784879
hopefully
>>
>>17783425
You greatly overestimate the power of bears. Also, it was ambiguous how far the bear goes up past the wrist, since he didn't say bear arms.

>>17784965
>sometimes it kills you
Which is very entertaining for those of us not being killed. I have messed around with several spooky doors, and I'm still here to post about it. The reason being that the thing on the other side is far more often a mess than a monster.

>>17784879
You might have to be patient a few days until he comes back. Most things in the real world aren't instant. That wall ain't going anywhere, OP has all the time he wants.
>>
>>17785050

>>...far more often a mess than a monster.

Tell us about the times when it was a monster.
>>
We need okie alien bro green text not this shit
>>
>>17785115
I lurk /x/ and i am interested in what OP has to say
>>
>>17785099
So far, none. Perfectly normal critters often enough, and there's nothing to tell there.

>>17785115
If this isn't up to your standards, hide it and move on. This is a spooky mystery, it's /x/ material.
>>
thread is ded just like op
>>
>>17783139
Opening it would be fairly easy.
Get your hands on a gas cutting rig. What you'll need is a cutting torch, a regulator,, hoses to connect it all up, a cylinder of oxygen and another of acetylene gas.
Don't forget goggles & heatproof gauntlets.

It's fairly easy to cut metal with a gas cutting setup, there's probably plenty of online tutorials too.
>>
>>17786737
Don't do this OP, dwarven metal will easily withstand a puny human torch like a match against a cast iron pot
>>
>>17786710
Im not dead yet, just got off work.
Hot frying oil was tipped over 4 inches away from my feet by accident...this shit can't be a coincedence.

I'm going to try using a regular door handle to open it, might even look around the area for said "tools", the tools mentioned by the medium might be needed to get the door open maybe?

I'll ask my girl tomorrow if she is free, if so, we head head out there.
>>
>>17786794
> implying you're not a dwarf using OP's phone
>>
>>17786737
>Get your hands
My human hands or my bear hands?
>>
>her grandpa lived in a proto cuck shed

Did he foresee the current invasion of your native land?
>>
>>17786794
don't let me down op, you swedish fool you
>>
>>17786794
Get your bull to open the door for you with one of his leftover bombs
>>
>>17786794
>>17783290
'10 miles away from it'
posts a day later
'i just got off work'
op get your shit together
>>
>>17786970
I assume he meant he lives 10 miles from it
>>
>>17786808
kek, dwarfs are funny!
>>
Did OP died?
>>
Bump for dwarf OP.
>>
Op pls live
>>
Op, go to the door near midnight with tools and a flashlight. Get Ready.
>>
F
>>
Just got on this thread, someone catch me up cuz i'm too much of a lazy ass to read it all
>>
>>17789378
OP gf grandpa died. Contact medium. Medium tells of spoopy path and some tools. ran?i?
Dwarven steel door?
>>
>>17789403
thanks
>>
Get a cordless saw with a metal blade. Cut the hinges off.
It says ransic so it could be the secret hideout of a tv star.
Or that was written in WWII
>>
>>17789403
Ransio? Ransig? Rancid? OP, tell us if it has anything to do with decay aside from ded guy.
>>
Maybe leave some form of offering to the dwarves when you go back?
>>
What type of car do you own?
Why not use a pickup truck and tie the door to the end with it?
>>
>>17789430
Option #2 is mix up a bunch of thermite. Bring lots of clay and magnesium to ignite it.

Make half a tube out of the clay going vertical along the lock side and fill it with thermite. Ignite the magnesium at the top and it will burn through.

Option 3

Bring a oxy acetylene tank and cut through.

Option 4.

Drill through just above where you think the lock is and cut a half moon chunk of metal out with a reciprocating saw.

Or just enter through the roof.
>>
>>17789466
Because this is /x/.
We do things the hardway
>>
>>17789478
>Because this is /x/
>this is /x/
>/x/
This is 4chan
Thats why we do things the hardway
>>
DORFDOOR
O
R
F
D
O
O
R
>>
ROODFROD
>>
HOLD THE DOOR
>>
>>17783139
Hodor
But for real OP will remain a faggot unless he continues with this thread
>>
>>17783139
It's a cuckshed. This is where you belong, swedecuck.
>>
>>17786845
>>17790663
Hmm really makes you think
>>
It's been 24 hours op. You Peice of shit
>>
It's just a safehouse for ISIS fags
>>
Ill post just so this tread doesn't die
>>
>>17783172
>>17783139
I Need Attention: The Story
>>
>>17789478
>>17789466

Also, it's unlikely that OP would be able to drive a car into some random Swedish forest
>>
>>17783139
Jesus. 2 days and you still haven't gone in and taken pics for us? Fuck you, faggot ass OP. You can take solace in another (you) you fuckin cunt.
>>
>>17786737
do this, but dont stand directly in front of door as it may drop, and it may trap you under it, and you may get eaten by anything but what is behind the door.
>>
OP you bastard come back
>>
>>17791809
Another Swefag here, it's like 11.00 over here, if OP's not a neet he's probably at work or school. But yeah the likelihood that he's just a roleplaying faggot is pretty big.
>>
OP is a FAGGOT
>>
This is kinda nice in a way. Maybe it's a sign. Hope everything's works out. And that medium has some truth.
>>
>>17784729
Nah, then you couldn't grip it. You'd need gorilla arms with human hands.
>>
>>17784729
>elephant hands

Wut.
>>
OP confirmed killed by dorfs
>>
I'm here, been called in for work 12hrs a day because of people graduating here in sweden = revenue income is tripled.

My gf has got a hold of a doorhandle, both me and gf should be completely free on monday, but she's having second thoughts, I will persuade.

Sorry for the long wait, thread hasn't been a prio these couple of days. If it dies, I'll make a new one, no worries.
>>
>>17796257

nigga theres a face in the hole on the right, be careful
>>
>>17789839
>/x/ is the same as the following meme arrows:
>/mlp/
>/asp/
>/out/ <---- your best option
>/b/
>>
op has dwarves in his ass confirmed
>>
>>17796998

kek
>>
>>17783139
Don't ask me why I'm telling you this because to be honest Idk why but watch out for what look like distant lights when you go back to open the door.
>>
>>17796278
No, I looked into the hole when I was there, just old pipes.
By the way, I have forgot to mention the air-pipe through the roof, still intact.
A straight pipe up through the roof and bent at the end downwards, probably to prevent water and shit.
This makes me think this is some sort of a military shelter, abandoned of course, but why would her grandpa go there once a day? IF that's the place he went to when he disappeared into the woods.
>>
>>17791809

If I wanted (You)'s i'd post loli-pics without source over at /b/.
Believe me or not.

>>17792173
Jag bor 12 mil ifrån stället. Tänker ej dra dit när det är mörkt, på måndag smäller det.

All others, see >>17796257
>>
>OP supposedly finds spooky door
>on the cusp of exploring it
>abruptly killed by dwarves

pack it up guys, we got a faggot
>>
>>17783139
You are now aware there is a Teddy Ruxbin face in the hole on the right. You are welcome.
>>
>>17783172
"nord" legends

Confirmed for not swedish.

This isnt skyrim, its nordIC you stupid fucking cunt.
>>
>>17784669
This. Welcome to sweden.

Nah what am i thinking. Obviously nintendo.put a gnome character behind the door lul
>>
>>17798042
Vart finns dörren? Hade själv velat se den. Good luck on Monday OP, will be waiting for an update.
>>
>>17790502
too soon ;-;
>>
>>17783139
Your first error was contacting a medium. Your second error was listening to them.
Go pray for repentance, forget about this shit.
The Little Ones are beyond your ability.
>>
Keep this thread alive till Monday
>>
>>17785125
you're a faggot
>>
>>17799478
Will do
>>
RIP OP ;.; gangbanged by dwarves
>>
>>17799960
>gangbanged by refugees
FTFY
>>
OP dead?
Figures. just more rp
>>
Did you even read? He said he would have free time on Monday.
>>
Basic requirements and gear for a hunt/adventure
Tinfoil hat (you can wear the fedora on top if you want)
Gun, preferably with silver bullets
SHITTY Camera
Lucky charms (rabbits foot etc. To counter your bad luck)
Garlic necklace (+garlic bread in case hunger)
An iron cross
A canteen of holy water
A sword/machete (katana works fine)
A big container with salt to scare ghosts (also works as condiments)
>>
What's so scary about gnomes lol?
>>
>>17800716
It's Monday here. Where's my promised syrian cultural enrichment centre?
>>
>>17800952
The entirety of Sweden is a cultural enrichment centre, not just this one shed
>>
I'm seeing "ransic" on the door. Anyone else see this?
>>
Did OP and his gf get culturally enriched by syri.... dorfs yet?
>>
I swear I've seen this post in here a few years ago, nice copy pasta
>>
OP confirmed dead and/or a faggot. 12:41pm in cuckden.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 640x480px
>>17802619
He even said he'd do it today, damn you OP
>>
Penis
>>
It's 11:12pm in sweden.

OP confirmed for RPfag
>>
>>17783172
Are gnomes always doing mean pranks on peoples ?
>>
I had faith op...
>>
is op kill??
>>
>>17804612
no, op is faggot
>>
>>17804612
He's full of shit and ghosts don't exist.
>>
Sage all fields.
>>
>>17796257
>My gf has got a hold of a doorhandle
What did he mean by this? Is real life like adventure games where you can add a doorknob to your inventory then use it on a door to open it?
>>
>>17800945
Just imagine being alone in the woods and seeing a bunch of 2-foot tall humanish creatures boldly stalking you.
>>
I wonder if there are any letters that have been completely erased. It looks slightly off-center, like maybe the first letter was erased.
>>
Fuck you op
>>
Press [F] to pay respects to OP
>>
OP is ded, burrry im
>>
>>17801210
sry, anon, but it says "RANSIG" in Duch = Rancid.
so Op, pls open dat door, amuse us and drop dead .
also take some pic!!
>>
>>17806498
OP is dead, m8
>>
OP where u at????
>>
OP isn't dead, OP is faggot
>>
It's fake m8. It's been a whole day
>>
>>17789466
I'm not op, but forests are often very rocky up here. A car would most likely get stuck on the terrain
>>
OP is more than likely on his adventure atm, should be coming home soon though since its closing up to midnight
>>
>>17807236
>coming home from school
>>
File: 1465881770139.gif (456KB, 480x361px) Image search: [Google]
1465881770139.gif
456KB, 480x361px
I like ops thread, hope he is exploring and does return.

I also hope he takes lots of pictures, the woods and structure etc would be good content for someone to make a creepy pasta.
>>
Told ya this was copy pasta
>>
>>17804839
What if you're The Rock?
>>
Im so upset. I had faith in op.
>>
>>17783172

The bad luck is probably just you being a fuckwit

But yeah open the door, that sounds interesting. Do the whole "knock before you enter" though, old legends exist for a reason
>>
>>17783285
kek
>>
I'm disappointed
>>
bump cuz i want to believe in op...
>>
cant believe that i read all this, to end like this, damn you op
>>
>>17783172
it is the little people. they are tricksters. and borrow things from you without asking. thats just them.
well.. you should tell you gf to summon them and tell them that they should leave you alone for now.
and open the door.
>>
>>17804829
Actually, yeah. Most door handles are very similarly sized, even on doors from way back. And you can buy spare door handles in any hardware store. So if a door isn't locked and is only missing a handle, it's an easy solution.

Also, OP is a faggot for believing in gnomes and other paranormal bullshit like bad luck. And an even bigger faggot for going to see a fucking medium. And yet an even bigger faggot for abandoning this thread. I was really up for seeing a dead hobo and some squirrels behind that door.
>>
RIP OP ;_;7 Offed by african gnomes.
>>
I would like more info on location since I also live in mid western sweden. Might be near by.
>>
It's probably just an old dirt celler used for keeping things cold. You're more likely to find an old moonshine still back there then anything else.
>>
OP is surely just fighting off gnomes, he'll be back when he's done.
>>
>>17783139
Waiting
>>
OP here, i'm very sorry for the let down.
I don-t have a driver's license, but my gf does, she got paranoid of this whole bad-luck thing and I don't think she ever want to go there again.
My last hope is that my somewhat adventurous friends wants to join. No buses go to this place.
Suddenly, I cannot promise jack shit because of my girl, who said when we where there that we must open the door. Let downs let downs.

To the guy living in mid-west sweden, the place is called Hennan.

I will make a new thread with lots of pictures WHEN i get there, I can no longer promise a certain time.
This will be posted as a new thread

I'm sorry for getting your hopes up.
>>
>>17811943
OP confirmed NEET KEK
>>
OP, you're Swedish. That's your gf's granda's cuckshed. Don't open.
>>
>>17790502
Literally came here to say that
>>
>>17811943
Seriously you are the biggest faggot around OP
Letting your gf cuck you like a little bitch
K Y S
Y
S
>>
>>17812159
I bet your a real alpha.
>>
>>17811943
Ain't nothing but a cuuuuuucccccckkkkk
>>
OP post reminded me of one on here years ago about a guy who went into a very similar bunker that his grandad had carved out.

Was all sort of spooky shit carved into the walls and bones.....then the op mentioned a sort of sense of foreboding and just stopped posting about it and never did again.
>>
File: Sx96W9G.jpg (879KB, 3014x1820px) Image search: [Google]
Sx96W9G.jpg
879KB, 3014x1820px
Found it. Reminded me of this for some reason.
>>
>>17812184
Nope I'm a m q t grill who would never cuck her bf into such a bitch move
>>
>>17812227
Ooooh shit I was here for this thread, was there every any follow up?
>>
>>17812284
I've seen others say it was fiction, people tracked down half the images from archeological sources. Classic creepy pasta tho
>>
bumpity
Thread posts: 162
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.