[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Innadesert Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 800875.jpg (18KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
800875.jpg
18KB, 500x352px
Ive seen many innawoods threads but being in the southwest, desert landscapes are more numerous. Ill start with one of my own.

>travelling along a NM highway at 3am, alone
>have to take a piss but nothing for miles
>pull over off to the side, theres no other traffic and the night is silent save for a slight breeze
>relief.jpg
>zipping up when i hear what sounds like a coyote yelping nearby
>"just a coyote, nothing to see here. Move along."
>yelping turns to what sounds like gurgling and choking
>my eyes finally adjust to the darkness more
>see 4 white crosses just down the embankment from where i emptied about a liter of piss

(Around here people will put those crosses up wherever a fatal accident happened as a makeshift memorial).

>hear what sounds like labored breathing, not sure if the breeze and my mind are messing with me
>nope.gif back to the car
>as I drive away rather quickly I see eyes reflecting my taillights

Granted the eyes were probably coyotes just like the sounds but that along with the crosses plus the fact that this certain highway had a history of being cursed before being renamed made me sure to never have an excuse for pulling over again.

Any other desert stories or spoopy highway experiences?
>>
File: Desert-Sunset.jpg (4MB, 5184x3455px) Image search: [Google]
Desert-Sunset.jpg
4MB, 5184x3455px
in the desert one confronts themself
>>
>>17782065
Deep anon is deep. Seriously though that would make some sense as i had a big fear of dying in a car accident since i was little. Maybe the coyote was me and I him.
>>
>>17782057
Ayyy i live in NM never seen anything crazy though.
>>
Bump, this is a good thread
>>
>>17782057
>cursed hwy in NM
>renamed

OP, was this formerly known as Rt 666? I remember hearing about a Hwy in the SW being Rt 666 and priests would bless cars before traveling down it, and I think it got renamed a little over a decade ago
>>
Nothing paranormal but have had plenty of crazy hallucinations tripping out in the desert. Truly a harsh environment
>>
Bumping for interest.
>>
Like 10 years ago my ex and I were near the White Tank mountain park in the west of Phoenix. We were chilling on the hood of the car getting baked, start fooing around etc.
We're parked in this little ring of 5 shitty little trees about 75 yard away from us on all sides, and its dark as can be, completely moonless.

We're messing around and suddenly there's a loud crash in one of the trees behind the car.

Fuck it, probably an owl. Get back to business. About a min in we get blasted by what feels like a few giant wing blasts of air. Then a crash into the tree directly in front of the car.

I'm getting pissed about the cockblocking so I figure I'll hit it with the headlights. By the time I hop off the hood and open the door it flys over to the tree on the passenger side, which is the closest to the car, and she's still on that side of the hood.

All I could see was a silhouette but it had to be at least 5 and half ft tall. It was wraped around the top of the tree, with it's head peaking over the top. These are skinny, practically leafless trees so it's just this bulk on the top of a stick.

She sees it and just kinda locks up so I yank her over the hood and stuff her in the back and drive the fuck outta there.
>>
>>17783681

Yeah thats the stretch of highway i was on.
>>
Also creepy southwest related pics
>>
Sorry guys, I am in Oklahoma and i have seen some shit but we still have odd things here.
>>
>>17785267
Lets hear some of them fellow anon
>>
>>17782065
t. El Aurens
>>
https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=186_7hq4gxioA6hHZLmaWpCJWCng&hl=en_US

>tfw living near 4 sighted locations
>>
Does anybody know about that school bus that belonged to that child rapist in El Paso? It's supposed to be a charred remain in an underground parking lot in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>17787560

http://elpaso411.com/2015/10/haunted-el-paso-underground-school-bus/

Well, there it is, wish I could see it
>>
Bump. Lurking out of interest.
>>
>>17787560
why would there be an underground parking lot in the middle of nowhere
>>
>>17787602
Look who it is again, ID Swiper. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Swiper" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.
>>
>>17787646
Nice pasta.
>>
Northern Wisconsin / UP anon here. Would love to hear some spooky stories from this area as I go camping all the time.

The only weird story I have is when I was little. My uncles took me and my cousins for a midnight walk, and we were going down a sandy trail and there was a clearing with rake marks all over. Almost like a zen garden or something. But this was in the middle of the woods and my uncles tried passing it off to me as aliens or some shit. I remember it legitimately scared the shit out of me, though.
>>
>>17783898
Shit son I live over there by Waddell and the sorts
>>
>>17787675
Same area here, anon.

I've seen a shadow person walking across my back yard at my camp by the Gile flowage.

I hear weird shit all of the time at night in that particular area. I don't know what it is, it just feels really really weird at night, like in that game castlevania where it's all good during the day but at night zombies and shit come out.
>>
Las vegas here
This thread is relevant to my interests
>>
>>17782065
Might sound 2deep4u but this this very true.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.