[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God, the trinity, and the dimensions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (73KB, 1024x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 1024x543px
So I am writing a book and I wanted to make an interesting monster. So I read up some stuff because I wanted to make it 4 dimensional, and I didn't know how to write that. According to these people, if a third dimensional creature stepped into a 2 dimension world, all would be seen are the two round circles for feet and something small connecting them. In fact, we would appear as multiple entities despite being one. And I thought at times, how can God be three in one? What if the trinity is really a higher dimension, what if it's the only possible way we can perceive God in the bird dimension. I'm not here to argue his existence, but rather discuss the implications. It would be safe to assume he is well above fourth dimension, though what people assume about the fourth dimension could correlate to his abilities. A fourth dimensional being could move through time in any direction, God is timeless. Could it be that all knowledge and all presence could be properties of higher dimensions?
>>
>>17779115
That is the common explanation, yes. God has more dimensions than we do, and we cannot perceive Him properly any more than a Flatlander could perceive a cube as a cube, and not as a line.

There are creatures in this higher dimension that do not share these qualities with God.

God is unique.
>>
>>17779123
It was like a flash of inspiration when I read about it though. That would explain his trinity, right? I can't share such info with other Christians though. I'm of the belief that while God can do miracles out of thin air, he is a scientific God and some things can be explained.
>>
>>17779126
Er, I'm a Christian and you shared it with me, and found that I had already considered and accepted it as true.

People with a problem with the truth have a problem with realizing that they worship the Truth, and that no truth leads away from Jesus, only lies do that.

And the way we think things work "scientifically" could also be considered as miracles due to the nature of not knowing what we don't know.
>>
>>17779144
Right, unfortunately so many consider the addition of science to miracles to somehow be blasphemous
>>
>>17779148
You look at the atom, and their explanation for why the protons all stick together and the electrons all keep their distance and "gluons" hold it all together, and you realize they're just whistling in the dark.
>>
>>17779156
Hell I've never even heard an explanation for that
>>
Don't use 4D as a temporal dimension, use 4D as a spacial dimension. It's cooler that way.
>>
>>17779126
I remember this from tao
Of course is a miracle off God , but god doesn't operate outside the frame of reality, god didt it and it our duty find how , to be closer to God.
>>
What is the 7th dimension like?
>>
>>17779115
The fourth dimension is time you fucking sperg we exist in a combinatin of the 3rd and 4th dimension. So if the monster isfrom a higher dimension it has to be the fifth
>>
>>17781481
Whe live in the 3.14 phi dimension is a fractal dimension between 3 Rd dimension and the 4 dimension, this fractals infinite dimension is known as the now .
>>
>>17781481
The fourth dimension isn't time. This is referring to spacial dimensions.
>>
>>17781554
No he's partially right. The 4th dimension is space-time. Therefore your "spacial dimension" and the 4th dimension are one and the same.

If you want to get metaphysical about it you need to look at densities and vibrations.
>>
>>17779115
>So I am writing a book and I wanted to make an interesting monster. So I read up some stuff because I wanted to make it 4 dimensional, and I didn't know how to write that. According to these people, if a third dimensional creature stepped into a 2 dimension world, all would be seen are the two round circles for feet and something small connecting them. In fact, we would appear as multiple entities despite being one. And I thought at times, how can God be three in one? What if the trinity is really a higher dimension, what if it's the only possible way we can perceive God in the bird dimension. I'm not here to argue his existence, but rather discuss the implications. It would be safe to assume he is well above fourth dimension, though what people assume about the fourth dimension could correlate to his abilities. A fourth dimensional being could move through time in any direction, God is timeless. Could it be that all knowledge and all presence could be properties of higher dimensions?
""

>bird dimension
>>
Fun fact: The moment I said with my mouth these words: SAVE ME SATAN. Is the moment a devil I have inside possesing me got absolutely into panic mode, he spents 24/7 telling me how this is a bad idea and I should accept jesus instead.
>>
>>17782922

In fact, it is a mixture of trying to discredit me before Satan, forced attempts to implant jesus, blantant insertions of the word "devil" when I remember Satan, etc.

Absolutely buttwrecked.
>>
>>17779616

Once you accept time is actually a spacial dimension, and we're all coasting on the momentum outward from the big bang, things are /a lot/ cooler.
>>
>>17781554
this. a thousand time this.
>>
>>17782927

I am Satan
I am
I save
I am save
I am suave
I am so suave

pick your favorite and replace the mantra tha you monkey as been repeating whitaud notice.
>>
>>17779156
Everyone knows Atom is the only higher power
>>
>>17779115

Dimensions 1, 2, 3 deal with space, not time. So why would the 4th?

Just as a 3d being can raise up from the 2d (disappear) float over and set down, it would appear that the 3d teleported. But really they just lifted up, moved, and set down when observing from the 3d world.

Same with the 4d being. They could teleport as the 3d understand it; NOT go through time.
>>
As 3-D beings, we have so much control over a 2-D area. If we get out a piece of paper we are able to color and draw whatever our imagination can think of.

I believe, we would have this type of power, if we were in the 4th dimension looking into the 3rd.
>>
>>17779115
You got the 4th dimension wrong. In the fourth dimension you don't go forward and backward in time, that's possible with just science and consciousness in 3-d. In 4th dimension you ARE time. You are unchanging because you exist in the eternity of beginningless and endless absolute reality.
>>
See you guys grasping in the dark would be sad.
>>
>>17779115
based grabblers
>>
>>17779115
Why is the idea of a dimension in this regard always so entangled to spaciality?

It is truth, and like all truth can be tesseracted into more truth...

Even without buzzwords, Dr. Niggercock.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.