[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creepy things near your location

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Hey /x/ lets share any creepy stories/pictures/ or places near your location.
Story behind this little thing right here is that supposedly satanists used to do sacrifices, preform rituals, and other things inside the damn place. For this reason being it's called the Devil's hole. If you go inside you can find satanic writing along the wall with a hole boarded up in the center.
I have been inside it and I wasn't able to get a good shot of the inside because the inside smelled like a possum died.
>>
Here's a slightly closer shot.
>>
>>17778046
>
I have been inside it and I wasn't able to get a good shot of the inside because the inside smelled like a possum died.

How convenient.
>>
File: 1409898477195.jpg (48KB, 355x417px) Image search: [Google]
1409898477195.jpg
48KB, 355x417px
>>17778046

>It smelled too bad to take a picture
>>
>>17778046
>>17778050
Didn't know the devil was a manlet
>>
>>17778046
No picture, but there's a ravine behind my house, and at the end there's a sort of flood sewer opening thing, of course all of those have graffiti, but in this one, the graffiti got deeper and more of it the farther you went in, and it's 100% dry inside and smells fine
>>
>>17780108
Where's the creepy part?
>>
Used to live out in the country in Indiana. Good friend of mine came out to pick me up in the summer so we could find something to do, being 16 and lacking drugs and alcohol.

There was this barn a few miles up from my place and we decided to go explore. Used to be this huge dairy place with lots of barns and a pond way in the back. There were two more buildings up when we went there, but only the one main one remains and it says "Pure Sealed Dairy" on the roof.

We fucked about, ignoring an obviously dilapidated sign concerning trespassing that was leaning against the rusted ass gate. There were dark splotches in the main barn and a huge drop off, almost like a swimming pool. I don't know fuckin' shit about barns. We fucked around with dumb "occult" shit and he was into satanism and shit like that, and neither of us said anything at first but it felt really wrong in there.

We fucked around in the other buildings and stuff, not really saying much, climbing on shit but there wasn't much to see. We went to the pond, which from a distance looked clear and cool, but went up to it and it seemed really black and putrescent.

Kept hearing weird crashes and bangs but ignored it as us being dipshits and disturbing the place. Dunno. Nothing bad happened, but I never wanted to go back. Place has been up for sale for years and an edition and shit have gone up around it, but the main building is still there and untouched.
>>
File: farmhouse.png (1MB, 1224x606px) Image search: [Google]
farmhouse.png
1MB, 1224x606px
>>17780148
Here's a pic of it. I'm an idiot and forgot to attach it.
>>
The woods next to my house that I walk through almost every day was a site of a brutal murder in the 1980s. Some sick fuck wanted to reenact a "paramilitary assassination", abducted some poor kid who was known to be vulnerable, cut him to pieces and burnt his dick off.

The guy who did it is in a mental asylum in Scotland, now. I honestly don't know how I jog there at night with that in mind.
>>
File: there.jpg (2MB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
there.jpg
2MB, 1456x2592px
>>17783493
Pic related is a few 100 meters away from the place where it happened.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.