[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160525_144226.png (208KB, 497x457px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160525_144226.png
208KB, 497x457px
So recently after about half an hour of exercise, I started seeing little black dots popping in and out of my vision. The exercise isn't strenuous, and I'm usually not out of breath when it happens. It also sometimes occurs when I'm working (IT guy).

Also for about the last 4 years (only once roughly every 2 or 3 months) I have woken up to an intense green light shining through the gaps in my curtains, and it disappears when I go to open them.

Am I just hallucinating or is the devil gonna tear me a new ass. Pic not related.
>>
I think the pic is more related than you think OP, knowing that "si" means yes in spanish.

You either have your eyes fucked up or Aliens will probe your ass one of these days, i would watch out if i were you.
>>
I doubt seeing the spots are anything paranormal. It's most likely stress, exhaustion, or some other illness. A few days ago, I had a migraine while at work and got into a heated argument with a coworker, when I finally got home and sat down in my bathroom, I was seeing pins and needles in my vision and Google tells me that just happens when some people's Migraines get a little out of hand.
>>
>>17777452
I can't recall the green light happening but I've also experienced the black dots, usually after standing up from a squat or exercise. I think it's (don't know how to spell it) synthestisa?
>>
The dots are from you being a fatass.

And the lights are from the stoplight right outside your window.
>>
>>17777452
Youre having a stroke
>>
While it can be caused by a number of things there are some main ones.
Dehydration.
Some food your eating not having enough nutrition.
But the light.
That's actually a mystery
>>
>>17777452
I see little red dots now and then.

I've also thought over the state of my soul.
Not looking good, but I accept it. :T

Do your dots appear at conspicuous times?
Pattern to your emotional state? Are you deep in thought?

I took a photo once when I had seen one... but I deleted the photo.
>>
>>17777692
They just occur randomly throughout the day, regardless if I have a migraine or im working or at the gym, but they are most common at work

Normally I have a blast at work, having to deal with it illiterate normies, shits funny
>>
>>17777655
I asked a few of my neighbors and none of them see it, but its not always the same green, goes from light to dark and one time it was almost blue

Sun rises on the other side of the house so it isnt that
>>
>>17777558
This is probably true. The dots are from some position OP gets into pinching arteries in his neck. It could be from him excessively twisting his head (it happens to me sometimes when I check my shoulders for hairs without a mirror) but more likely from him having excessive neck fat and turning his head moderately.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 533x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 533x221px
>>
Brain tumor go to a doctor
>>
File: 1464880714629 (1).gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1464880714629 (1).gif
5KB, 500x500px
>>17777452
Did it look like this?
>>
Your o2 levels are off. Jump more rope and quit smoking.

The green light is probably dmt still in your brain from sleep or you're tricking your brain.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.