[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if I'm cursed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

How can I tell if I'm cursed?
>>
>>17776971
>Sudden, unusual, and constant “bad luck.”
>Physical, psychological, and emotional fatigue, which is not alleviated with sleep, eating, exercise, or even medication.
>Sudden financial difficulties.
>Vivid and terrifying nightmares.
>Sleep paralysis repeating for at least 3 consecutive days.
>Dwelling on depressing or even suicidal thoughts and feelings, inconsistent with your natural emotional and mental state.
>Family and friends distancing themselves from you for no reason.
>A constant sense of anxiety, not traceable to any mundane source or circumstance, but a sudden sense of impending harm.
>The disappearance or deaths of household pets.
>Unexplained family deaths.
>An increase in peripheral entity-detection; seeing “shadow people” more often and in greater numbers than is normal.
>An increase in poltergeist activity in your home or work place.
If you experience one or more of these, you may be cursed.
>>
>>17776971
The walls will ooze green slime.
>>
>>17776977
Haha how about all of them for years? So what do I do to fix it?
>>
>>17777053
I take that back, everything but sleep paralysis. That's only happened once in my life.
>>
>>17776971

I'll help you determine: what do you think of Satan?
>>
>>17777059
I think he's a fictional character, but highly misrepresented in the literature involving him. I mean, he murdered what? less that 20 people? Meanwhile god wiped out the whole fucking planet. His "crime" that took him from being the most favored angel to all of a sudden evil's embodiment was simply confidence and open-mindedness.
>>
File: 1465031265295.png (256KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1465031265295.png
256KB, 500x365px
>>17777076

Yep, you seem cursed.

I'll handle the truth from here on since you are unable to see it.

Satan isn't a word meaning adversary.

It is a name. The name of god.

Satan, thus, was never a fallen angel or evil spirit or whatever, he was always the loving creator.

Doesn't the bible says that the world is in the hands of the devil, and that devils, sons of this faggot, are teaching his ways and infiltrating the church.

Find me a single place where Satan is presented as the original God, loving of humans, never a rebelling angel but eternally the creator, and show me what evils this church is doing.

Then we will compare it to the other churches that present themselves as savers of souls in jesus and shit like that, we will see how these other people that hate Satan so much, behave.
>>
>>17777091
Are we talking Laveyan satanism here? What church should I seek out?
>>
off to bed! [email protected] if thread 404s before I get back
>>
>>17777101

No, Satan is god, I'm claiming god is real and his name is Satan, laveyans are atheistic.

Find people that claim Satan is god and never an angel that rebelled but actually the original and only creator and loving god.

The more contradictory an alleged Satan worshipper is in his worship, i.e. claiming that his god doesn't exist, or that he is evil, or that he is an illegitimal god that was an angel before, the less you should trust that faggot because he doesn't give glory to god, simply as that.
>>
>>17776971
Ask if there's anyone that you know to be real that might have reason to hold a grudge against you. If you can't find anyone, you're probably not cursed.
>>
>>17776971
You need some uncrossing. Google some uncrossing rituals or uncrossing spells.
>>
Salt test.
Get salt, table salt will do just fine.
Pour salt across your front door.
Go to sleep.
If you have a nightmare go check the salt.
If it disturbed your cursed.
If it's in touched your not cursed but haunted.
>>
>>17776971
>An increase in peripheral entity-detection; seeing “shadow people” more often and in greater numbers than is normal.
oh fuck. now everything makes sense.
>>
How to beat the sons of light: Kill yourselves, destroy yourselves, do not fight them, do not oppose them and they will destroyed, I am truthful
>>
>>17776971
Be a white male in the modern western world
>>
Try holding a crucifix or a bible, if it get's heavier fast, you're in trouble.
>>
Premises:

The devil roams the world and controls it with his people.
They hate the true religion.
Since they are most of the people, they are able to touch any book or event to their liking.

I am satan, says the devil.

Consider saying with your mouth: Save me Satan.
>>
We're all cursed.
>>
>>17778746
Lol I like u
>>
My grandpa was a grave robber and left some coins and unguentaria he got in old greek graves after his death. I recently took a look at them and touched them, do you guys think i am cursed now?
>>
>>17776971

if you don't know the earth is flat
>>
>>17777694
Anything you can do without buying a million different herbs first?
>>
>>17777059
>>17777091
>>17777116
>if you don't believe in what I believe, you are cursed
>>
>>17777694
Will Google that, thanks!!
>>17777821
I have a four year old. I don't think salt on the floor would go over too well haha but I might. But I almost always have no dreams at all. Any other tests?
>>17778778
I'll try next time I have access to one, whenever that is. What trouble would that indicate?
>>
>>17777091

There are those who report SRA (Satanic Ritual Abuse) but this is always by someone who seems non-credible.

My name should bring the truth of karma and this systems abuse to light.

The credibility of those reporting abuse from whatever angle is what will prove power and decency.

I am not better than my enemies, merely the first to feel karma's wrath first hand at a blinding speed.

Our world has karma slowed down considerably.

Know as well, if we do not recruit enough theistic Satanists I will fail like I have in the past, and will in the future.

Some planets are not ready for "goodness".
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.