[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: yinyangday.gif (9KB, 550x427px) Image search: [Google]
yinyangday.gif
9KB, 550x427px
>Be me
>At my best friend's house, chillin, smokin the bhudda as we normally do (also, this time I happened to bring the bhudda for the night's activities, which I've been having to do lately b/c my best friend has been transition bewteen jobs)
>Friend's GF was talking shit about me behind my back while I was over at the house
>Kinda heard some of it, didn't really like it too much
>Decided not to cause a scene and didn't question it, just let it go
>Then, another friend who was at the house started getting in on it too
>Again, didn't start feeling like making a scene.
>After an hour of raised voices things calm down, still know it was mostly about me cause of little quips and phrases I heard.
>Eventually it was time to go home, so I hopped in my car and went on my way.
>As soon as I got in the car I started getting a little pissed.
>If you have a critique on my character, just say it to my face.
>On top of that, I hadn't really done anything to deserve such chatter behind my back.
>(Just to clear some things up, maybe y'all guys are thinking that I'm just having paranoid anxiety problems, but after I talked with my best friend a couple days later he confirmed that the talking was about me and it was mostly cause his GF was pissed [she dun like me, but that's w/v])
>Pretty much fuming mad on the drive home.
>Decide that I'm going to go the McD's cause I felt like trash and wanted to eat something, didn't want to make something at home either.
>Place my order, begin to pull around to the side of the McD's, while muttering curses at the situation I had to endure at my friend's house that night
>Get to the 2nd window and prepare myself to pay the employee for my order.
>Dude leans out the window and says "Do you believe in Karma?"
>Have to think about that for a second, think about all the times I've seen Karma in my life and say "Uh, yeah... sure. What about it?"

cont. below
>>
I'm interested to hear this, OP
>>
Go on
>>
>>17775644

>The dude in the window then says "Well, the person in front of you just paid it forward, you won't have to pay tonight."
>Well shit, that's pretty damn nice.
>"Would you like to pay it forward?" says the dude at the window.
>Start thinking about it, would be pretty ungrateful of the person in front of me if I didn't do it to the next person.
>"Uh... yeah why not? Fuck it." I say to him.
>"Ok, so you're going to have to pay $2.87.. and your order was... $6.83 anon, what a deal."
>I take my order back home and wonder wtf just happened
>Even when I paid money for the person behind me, it was still less than my actual order
>It was almost as if the universe was trying to console me for putting up with a terrible night.

Combined with this and many other experiences with Karma, I know I believe. What do you think, /x/?
>>
>>17775669
Pay it forward even more, you aren't supposed to receive a reward for good deeds.
>>
>>17775674

No at that point I was moved to do it for the next person, I wasn't even trying to get a deal like that, just wanted to do it to the next person in line, regardless of how much the next person's order was. That's what was odd, the fact that the person's order behind me was greatly smaller than mine.

It's like:

>fug this day is pretty shit, world
>ok, anon, now world will be nice to you
>but I still want to be nice to world, mang,
>not tonight bro, now take what you were given
>ok
>>
Pure coincidence, I don't believe it works like that though many do

Karma to me is the linear transfer of your own energy over time. Less present resistance = more future opportunity
>>
>>17775696
Sweet
>>
>>17775710
Yes, but this restoration of faith in humanity for op may be an investment in ensuring that he will carry on longer in suffering for more time, thus furthering his future values.
>>
Honestly, karma is a weird subject. You can do amazing things and things won't change a bit. When I was in eighth grade, I was bullied ALOT. This one day I was swimming in this creek just a mile away from my house,and this couple shows up with their kid. Kid's about 5 years old and could hardly swim. The couple starts fishing and drinking beers, but the kid goes and tries swimming with my sister at this little spot where you put your boats in the water, but there is a lot of moss there. The kid slips and started to panic and couldn't swim. The parents who today I hold to be pieces of shit, didn't do anything. So I ended up pulling some kid out of water so she wouldn't drown. Next week when I went back to school, nothing had changed, I was still treated like shit, I was still an outcast because nobody wanted to even associate with me.
>>
>>17775755

Just wait till college bro, it'll be k. I went through this too, and if you make a point to be outgoing in college when people don't give a shit about how popular you are, then it will pass. However, if you make it a point to keep on thinking that people don't like you, then people will never like you.

Trust me, a life well lived is the best revenge. Just know that in 10 years most of those assholes who make fun of you are going to be meth-heads, or have 3 kids already, or be a mechanic at some po-dunk repair shop, or all of the above (true story from where I stand, this happened to a lot of my old enemies at school).
>>
Karma hits me like a cosmic sledgehammer whenever I get braggy about stuff
>>
>>17775794
I graduated from high school last month and half of them either dropped out, got hooked on every drug under the sun, or both. However, a few of them turned out to be pretty cool so we ended up hanging out a few times.
>>
File: 54346234.png (48KB, 479x591px) Image search: [Google]
54346234.png
48KB, 479x591px
>>17775731
This reminds me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5KXWGTezWk

Are we already in hell?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.