[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 7AT6pTe.jpg (54KB, 680x646px) Image search: [Google]
7AT6pTe.jpg
54KB, 680x646px
I was a dishwasher in a restaurant at 16. One morning I was working andays had a quick snap of a vision.. like my senses were gone and I just saw this small bowl (we called them monkey bowls) falling as I was watching it. It shattered I to pieces (oh the whole thing going was slow motion) and then I snapped back to where I was. Didn't seem like any time passed but I worked alone so it's hard to tell. The whole thing lasted maybe 4 seconds. Just the bowl tumbling and smashing. I kept working and twice more I got the same vision. Same exact way. The 4th time I stuck the end of my shoe out and caught the bowl. It was instantly about 5pm and I heard someone say "nice catch" I remembered backward most of the day, but my consciousness kept forward about 6 hours.. it was great for me because I got payed a whole day but only really did 2 hours of work. Can anyone explain what could have happened?
>>
>>17775367
Were you actually dropping and smashing the bowls or were they just visions?
>>
>>17775418
When I caught it is had dropped it out of an over laden tub of dirty dishes. Before that I just saw it falling and didn't know who dropped it
>>
>>17775418
But no. I didn't drop any dishes until I lept forward in time by catching it.
>>
Pretty strong schizophrenia symptoms.
>>
>>17775367

Sure. One time I was on a coach-style bus (you know, one of those nice busses with the bathroom and shit in the back. Not like rock-star level bus, but yeah) with my high school marching band and someone was trying to fetch their cell-phone out of a bag from the baggage rack directly above me. I had been meditating the whole entire way to our destination, (midwestville, midweststate to Dallas, Texas, so yeah, lots of idle time) and I suddenly got a vision of the person above me dropping their cell-phone, making it drop to the ground and breaking on the floor.

Then, suddenly the dude actually dropped his phone. I actually saw the phone in my mind as it was dropping, sliding out of the baggage compartment to come tumbling screen-side down. I then, without even looking up, stuck out the back of my hand and caught the phone with the back of my hand.

>DOOD NICE CATCH! Thank you!
>Decide to show off even more by sliding the phone off of the back of my hand to the front of my hand
>Dude's all like areyouawizard.jpg
>"No problem bro."
>>
Sounds like you were tripping ballsack at work op
>>
>>17775367
Yes, with a pen I caught without looking. I asked around here about it awhile ago. Apparently, sometimes your mind decides it wants to figure what will happen next for shits and grins and you subconsciously take in context clues to predict what will happen and then it becomes a conscious thought. The end result being, you predict correctly and react to the prediction. Normally it will happen in an intense survival situation like when people experience bullet time(extreme sensory data gathering increase per second), it's meant to try to choose the best possible method for survival. It seldom happens outside of survival situations, though.
>tfw I'm not a robot
>>
Were you tired or hungover or on drugs? I ask because when you're tired you're more likely to experience deja vu or time lapses. It's just an error in processing memories by your brain. Maybe you should just get some sleep.
>>
>>17776293
bull shit
>>
Sounds like early psychosis symptoms
You should get checked yourself OP, schizophrenia at early stage can be to certain degree controlled
>>
>>17782292
The schizophrenia meme is getting really old people, it's like 9 out of every 10 posts is another cock sucking little retard saying "hurr durr, sounds like schizophrenia". Shut the fuck up, you people are like annoying little 3 year Olds that just learned a new word to spout off everywhere. News flash, 90% of the world isn't schizophrenic, pretend you have a higher iq and come up with something more original, please!
>>
>>17775367
Monkey bowls, eh?

You, the management, or the owners are Albanians. Only Albanians still use that term.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.