[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 100% skeptic is there anything i can do that would give m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: 1465124657063.jpg (579KB, 908x2115px) Image search: [Google]
1465124657063.jpg
579KB, 908x2115px
im 100% skeptic
is there anything i can do that would give m the spooks? Or am i hopeless, trapped in a spookless life
>>
>>17774881
>t.Stirner
>>
>>17774896
?
>>
>>17774900
It's just an old /lit/ meme.
>>
>>17774921
ill check it out
>>
>>17774881
start doing psychadelic drugs, look into anything that is psychadelic (music, movies, litterature)
try to think of anything you might even have the faintest feeling of suspicousness towards. Hunt that thing and you might find many spooks reveleaing themselves to you.
>>
>>17774955
>start doing psychadelic drugs
stopped reading there
>>
>>17774881
I mean, you could put yourself into a situation of legitimate danger, that'd be spooky.
>>
>>17774979
you can achieve the same journey slower and with less spooks (cause of no bursts in barrier breaking) by meditating if you are more open to that idea.
>>
>>17774991
>less spooks
stopped reading there
im desperate for the spooks
>>17774980
good idea
>>
>>17774997
wow I can't believe I once was like this, if you want the spooks you have to push some fucking limits. You wont get scared if you make yourself completely safe, if you want to get scared you have to challenge what might actually make you scared. Start by staying awake for 2-3 days straight, it can give you a nice feeling about what pushing limits feel like and it is not dangerous.
>>
>>17775026
>if you want the spooks you have to push some fucking limits.
wow you're retarded
>>
>>17774881
100% skeptic and wanting the spooks?
What kind of spook?
Unnerving or terrifying, or other?
>>
>>17775042
>What kind of spook?
literally any
im so bored
im willing to get raped by demons if it will excite me
>>
>>17775041
well stay home with mommie then
>>
>>17775047
sleep deprivation. Binaural beats and toying with infrasonics.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infrasound

Enjoy.
>>
>>17774881
Research supposedly haunted and/or abandoned places in your area, check em out.

Or get into a bum fight, those are always pretty spooky.
>>
>>17775092
>its impossible to get scared unless you put yourself in danger
you are an idiot
>>
>>17775107
>Binaural beats
i tried this, they had no effect
do i have to be sleep deprived?
>>
>>17774881
You sound enlightened

Here, try a creepypasta for fedoras

http://www.slate.com/articles/technology/bitwise/2014/07/roko_s_basilisk_the_most_terrifying_thought_experiment_of_all_time.html#lf_comment=189492377
>>
>>17775135
Check out about the infrasonics though. I only mention binaural beats so you can adjust the frequencies yourself (if your not just lazy, or stupid).

As for sleep deprivation. You dont have to be, but it may help you get spooped. It will certainly allow your parietal lobe go haywire.

You just want a cheap thrill, brainhacks are your best bet.
>>
>>17775156
ill look into the infrasonic but brainhacks?
explain please
>>
>>17775160
Its just a term. No more spoonfeeding. Experiment.
>>
>>17774881
Reality is something a lot of people take for granted. Be glad you aren't hopelessly scared 24/7
>>
>>17775127
If you're gonna be a euphoric skeptidrone, danger is all that's left for you. You're just gonna tip your fedora at anything else.
>>
>>17774881
If you want spooks, go to an urban area around midnight in a park and walk around wearing a bright and expensive watch. Take your wallet too. You will attract plenty of spooks.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 677x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 677x816px
>>17774896

This
>>
want some spooks? Start torrenting military manuals, psy-ops, be an activist, and look up how drugs are made.
You will get more spooks than you can handle.
>>
>>17775141
I started reading and then I decided I don't want to know
>>
>>17775141

Thanks for the link, that was a pretty interesting read. Very fun concept.
>>
>>17774881
Only get 3-5 hours of sleep in two days. Then you'll hallucinate before falling asleep when you go to bed again and have easier chance of lucid dreaming.
>>
>>17774979
>stopped reading there
Tell me how to expand my senses, I refuse to expand my senses.

Please fuck off. Im not that anon, and Im not even suggesting you try psychedelics, I am however suggesting that you try to think outside your narrow little perception of reality if you want to experience something outside your perception of reality.

Why are you even here?
>>
>>17777173
>he doesnt want to to psychedelics
>What are you a fucking pleb? huh pleb? you a pleb? BE AS ENLIGHTED AS ME PLEB, FUCKING PLEB
this board is fucking cancer, i need to leave
>>
>>17778598
Seconded.
>>
>>17774881
kek i remember this thread
>>
>>17774881
Real life spooky, or more fantasy spooky? Look up how the old CIA director died. Or the case where a couple tried to get near a "plane crash" and received radiation burns. When the man in charge of investigating reported to Congress ( there's a video) he said he was told not to say anything. It was dropped after.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.