[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ouija board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

alright /x/, just got a ouija board, let's do this.

i really want to know if this is something new, or the residual activity from 7 years ago.

so background story, messed with one of these when I was 16 (protction spell, sage blah blah blah), but weird stuff still started happening. Followed me to two different apartments, but eventually stopped after 2.5-3 years years.

i'm still getting weird vibes and the sleep disturbances are becoming more frequent again, and i'm sick of being scared and worried about something that might not even be related.

i don't remember any protection spells, i no longer have white candles, and i don't have any sage bundles for smudging. i'm still going to use it tonight, just to get a feel again.

anyone have any personal experiences or tips with using a ouija board?
>>
>>17774870
Protip: ask for satan
>>
>>17774870
try to put your benis in the hole
>>
rip OP
>>
might do it if i had a penis
>>
>>17774873
once again, might do it if i had a penis
>>
>>17774895
get strap on/dragoin dildo
demons love those.
>>
>>17774870
Ask them how to make anti-matter.
>>
File: Ghost Puncher.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Puncher.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
>>17774870
You don't need sage, or protection spells, or any of that shit. Just do what this guy did.
>>
>>17774870
Fuck that...

My mom bought me one when I was a kid because I saw it on a movie and wouldn't stop asking for one.

Used it one day with my cousins we were around 11, nothing happened that night but I occurrences started happening afterwards.

I would always have the feeling of being watched, and would see people and look again and they wouldnt be there. By the age of 23 I was used to it but shit started to get worse. One day I woke up to a fucking old man in a wheel chair on the side of my bed. He was literally just sitting there staring at me, he didn't move or say a word. I was freaked out and didn't know what to do so I swung at him and he disappeared.

Besides all of that the spookiest thing is that when I moving into a house of my own I found the damn ouija board under my bed in my old room. I had switched rooms in the house when I was 18 and I know for a fact I didn't have that ouija board.

I threw that shit in the trash and have not seen a thing since.
>>
>>17775666
You threw the fucking thing away, GG good life mate.
>>
>>17775672
I wasn't going to bring it to my new house.
>>
>>17775677
you didn't need to throw it away, should've kept it somewhere because if whatever is happening IS linked to iy, you just got rid of the quickest way of fixing it.
>>
>>17775681
I think I'm good, its been 4 years and haven't seen anything. I guess I'll never know unless I stay the night at my mom's.
>>
>>17775702
Well if your mom ain't bitching to you about strange shit then i guess it is. Lucky fuck.
>>
>>17775621
Legendery
>>
I used a ouija years ago. All I could get it to say was "mememememememe" over and over pretty much :/
>>
>>17775702
have you checked your attic reently? they have a funny way of turning up where you didn't put them.
>>
>>17776100
Read this>>17776100
as meme meme meme meme meme
>>
>>17775621
This made me feel proud to be human.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.