[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

aliens and demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Are ayys really demons? What is their connection with them?
>>
>ayys

What a retard.
>>
>>17773523
>Are ayys really demons?
No. They aren't aliens either. http://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ
>>
A dirty summerfag I smell.
>>
>>17773523
>Are ayys really demons?

Jacques Vallee suspected they were related and I agree.
>>
File: KyIU51m.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
KyIU51m.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>17773540
> aliens are jews
My sides.
>>
>>17773523
>>17770547
>>
>>17773523
There's no good reason at all to think that they are. It's a vast universe. Even if you consider the POSSIBILITY that demons exist, why would ETs automatically be them? Who or what says that demons and ETs are mutually exclusive?

Also, while I do believe in the existence of life elsewhere in the universe, I remain skeptical that they have visited us.
>>
>>17773583
You do have a point. But I brought this up because many attribute alien abductions to demonic visitations
>>
>>17773574
Not literally. Just smoke and mirrors used by Jews. Aliens simply don't exist, and if they do, they surely have not been to earth.
And I'll take that explanation over any "muh demons/angels/future humans/lmaos/whatever"
>>
>>17773596
Yes, many people do. Remember not to just take what people say at face value. People can be lying, mistaken, and/or ignorant very often. If people don't know something, they will attempt to fill in the blanks themselves.

It just seems too simple to label anything that is not an earthling to be just "demons", or "monsters". If it exists, whether aliens, demons, or both, then they are a part of nature, and if there is anything we know for sure, it's that nature is complicated as fuck. It just seems off to go from billions upon billions of different forms of life just on the surface of our little spec of dust, to everything beyond the atmosphere being just a single type of entity.

Worst case scenario is that both exist with ETs being similar beings to us from other players, and demons(or whatever you want to call them, djinn, devils, angels, gods, etc.) possibly being extra-dimensional. If that were the case, then... fuck us sideways, I guess?

>>17773574
lolwut? didn't bother checking his link, don't tell me he's pushing that "Spirit Science" crap, is he?
>>
>>17773618
>from other players
PLANETS. dammit
>>
>>17773618
>lolwut? didn't bother checking his link, don't tell me he's pushing that "Spirit Science" crap, is he?
Nope.
tl;dr - aliens are a false flag, just propaganda.

Give it a read, it's not too fringe-y. If anything it's the opposite.
>>
>>17773651
ah. well, that's not too far fetched. I always figured the most likely explanation for UFOs are top secret government toys. I remember reading how some decades ago, dark, silent, triangular UFOs were being seen fairly commonly. Turned out to be the B-2 stealth bomber.

I'm not a fan at all of all the "ayys are gunna invade! lizard people are in gubment!" crap, and even less so of the even more convoluted "aliens are demons trying to trick us".

or "spirit science"s "aliens are jews - from the future!" lol
>>
>>17773668
Exactly.
Glad to see not every /x/phile is a tinfoil retard who believes in every over-the-top paranormal crap someone feeds him.
>>
>>17773671
Well, to be fair, I do believe in the paranormal, I just try not to jump to conclusions. I figure if it exists, we can eventually understand and explain it the same way we've been doing with the rest of nature. I don't take anything at face value without good reason.
>>
>>17773702
Good point anon. At least you're not insane like that flat earth faggots.
>>
>>17773523
all humans are technically aliens, from different planets
people who pretend to be aliens are usually demons
it's pretty confusing if you haven't experienced them yourself
>>
>>17773833
Thanks. I'd like to think I look at things rationally. I really hope the flat-earthers don't really believe that. I've tried to convince myself it's a long running joke/troll/raid from /b/ or something. It's not like they don't have the patience for that kind of thing lol
>>
>>17773523
>>17773569
>>17773583

Yes. They are demons.
>>
>>17773875
Do you believe in g or anything paranormal?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.