[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Strange Encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: shutterstock_109731770-638x424.jpg (26KB, 638x424px) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_109731770-638x424.jpg
26KB, 638x424px
Evening /x/,

Today I'm going to share a story mostly because I'm bored. Might be enjoyable to read of other peoples experiences. I'll greentext in a minute but first so basic background information. I was just about to turn 21 when this all happened, mid-June. My 2nd year working as an MP with Fort Carson. I'm not a very big guy 5'2" (manlet) weighing in at about 110 pounds if I hadn't taken a shit that day, but I'm still more than capable at my job. My partner was a guy we're gonna call Rod who was about my height but way stockier, maybe 140 pounds. We'd been assigned to the barracks area of post on the midnight shift. Midnight shift was always our favorite because of the crazy shit was always got to see. Still, this night was just a little too strange for even us.

>Around 0315
>Just finished barracks inspections because Saturday (Now Sunday)
>I'm driving
>Rolling up towards the northern half of post
>See a dude walking in all black on left side of the road.
>Might just be drunk but clothing choice is sketchy
>Decide to check on him.
>Guy turns corner now heading west.
>Flip vehicle camera on, not getting sued today
>Road turned into an open field and 3 widely separated buildings
>Dental clinic and our companies main buildings further down.
>We turn the corner
>See our guy turn right behind a fenced off trash bin in a completely open parking lot
>Were 1/4 of a block away from him at this point
>Doesn't come out on the other side
>O.K. weird vibes now.
>Pull up to trash bin area, dude is nowhere in sight
>Pull over next to fenced off area and hit the flood lights.
>Rod and I hop out and leave the car on
>Rod draws his flashlight and unclips his taser
Cont.
>>
>>17772873
Not spell checking this by the way, that's too much work for this lazy Anon

>"Fort Carson Police, sir, you doing okay tonight?"
>Think he still might be drunk and went in the trash area to vomit.
>Hear nothing.
>Suddenly REALLY cold, hairs on back of neck could skewer someone.
>thisishowhorrormoviesstart.jpg
>Draw my asp and flashlight
>Rod nods to me and opens the door to the trash bin
>His taser is out
>I'm behind him like a fly on shit
>Nothing
>"Give me a boost, he's gotta be in the trashcan."
>Rod boosts me up and I look inside.
>Still nothing
>wherethefuckishe.gif
>"Check the camera footage Rod, I'll look around for him."
>Hop back in the car and drive around for about 20 seconds
>"Anon you may wanna take a look at this."
>Pull the vehicle over and park.
>Rod rewinds the recording to start point.
>See us rolling down the road, our cameras record 2 minutes before we turn them on (a safety thing)
>Getting to the point where we see the guy
>Camera switches completely to static as guy comes into sight
>Static for a few minutes before showing up driving away from the trash can.
>"Anon I'm not fucking crazy am I? You saw that too, right?"
>Nope, I totally saw it too
>"Maybe we should just let sleeping dogs lie Anon."
>Maybe we should
>Drive back to the station and never speak of it again

This isn't really meant to be creepy pasta or something spooky, just an experience I've had working law enforcement. Anyone else have any similar experiences? Thanks for reading /x/
>>
Nope nope nope nope nope nope
>>
How does static on digital cameras look?
>>
>>17773080
not op but you know how when you're tuning channels and you get the grey/white/black fuzz on the screen? thats static on cameras and tv
>>
>>17772879

>our cameras record 2 minutes before we turn them on (a safety thing)

how do they know to record 2 minutes before you turn them on, can ur cameras see the future?
>>
>>17773170
Probably a passive thing that has them constantly recording and only keeping the last two minutes or some shit.
>>
>>17773213
>that makes no sense
>another rp'r caught
>>
>>17773253
it makes perfect sense

>always recording, but keeping everything recorded wouldn't make sense
>>
>>17773170
Curious about this too.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.