[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

gnome on girona

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Gnomo_de_Girona.jpg (22KB, 496x511px) Image search: [Google]
Gnomo_de_Girona.jpg
22KB, 496x511px
"el gnomo de girona"

any spaniard here?, can you guys help me to understand it this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4oEG2JwZMo
>>
>>17770242
You want someone to translate you the 8 minute long video? I'm hispanicfag so I understand it but what I dont understand is your request anon.
>>
Well, you didn't answer so here's a TLDR.

Young spaniards go out to a supossedly magic woods where they set up bbq and all then while enjoying the woods they hear a strange sound. At first they ignore it then it is heard again and they noticed the small creature, and capture it. They put it in a small bird cage and the next day it dies.

Scientist study the creature and say it's eiher a mutation, an inbreed offspring, or a whole new creature.

Second video is an interview with some of the people that caught it.
>>
Of course it's Spanish. This is the stupidest thing to ever be afraid of.

If it was legit, which it's not, there would be more recorded evidence outside of Hispanic nations.
>>
2 seconds in google

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gnome_of_Girona
>>
>>17770293
Watch the fucking video.
>>
>>17770301
It's a ruminant fetus.
>>
Does anyone know if its true that Napolean Bonaparte was full believer of the paranormal and that he even had a gnome as a counselor/advisor and was seen by others? Found am article about it but maybe some /his/torian can fact my shit up.
>>
>>17770310
That is one of the explanation but doesn't explain why the US wasn't able to make a definitive conclusion even with dna. This is why most believe it could be a new type of creature or animal that had not yet been identified.
>>
>>17770242
Its a fucking deform fetus, imbecile.
/thread
This section is everything but paranormal. Stop it already.
>>
>>17770337
Read
>>17770320
>>
gnomes??? Anyone know any information on gnomes? I think I know of a gnome nest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.